ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

八个女性不该说的事情 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

八个女性不该说的事情

8 Things Women Aren't Supposed To Say

你觉得五年后的自己什么样的?
– So where do you seeyourself in five years?
老实说 我很乐意成为一个已婚的宝妈
– Honestly, I’d love tobe married with a baby. Yeah,
我的意思是 想办法在家里工作
I mean, figure outa way to work from home,
如果必要的话也会去办公室工作
and maybe just come intothe office as needed.
[咳嗽声]
(coughing)
听起来不错
– Sounds great.
[尴尬的笑]
(laughs uncomfortably)
[充满活力的音乐]
(energetic music)
Allison 你今天看起来好可爱
– Aww, Allison, you look cute today!
谢谢!
– Thank you!
我也这样觉得
I think so too.
噢 好吧
– Oh, okay.
我只是想让你知道我收到了你的邮件
– Just wan na let you know I got your email,
怎么了
Oh what’s wrong?
Henry刚在开会因为一件我没做的事
– Oh, Henry just yelled at me in a meeting
对我大吵大叫 所以
for something I didn’t even do, so,
我想在厕所哭上十分钟
I like, powercried in the bathroom for 10 minutes,
但我现在好多了
but now I’m fine.
抱歉 嗯……
– Sorry, um…
坚强点 孩子
Toughen up, kid.
[笑声]
(laughter)
Allison 怎么了 你为什么不笑
– Allison, what’s wrong,why aren’t you laughing?
嗯 只是这个没那么好笑
– Oh, it just wasn’t very funny.
有人需要提升自己的幽默感了
– Someone needs to bakeherself a sense of humor.
[笑声]
(laughter)
周五一起吃晚饭怎么样 我请客
– Hey, uh, would you wannaget dinner Friday, my treat?
噢 是很多人一起吗
– Oh, like a big group thing?
比像我们经常去的
Like a hangout?
不 是约会
– No, just a date.
噢 噢……
– Oh, oh…
我想去 但是 我有……
I would, but, I’ve got this um…
好吧 不要有压力
– Okay, no pressure.
我和他是注定要在一起的 他会放弃他的女朋友
– We will definitely be together because he will leave his girlfriend
我们将会成为灵魂伴侣
and we’ll be soulmates
抱歉Gabby 我要打断你一下
Gabby, I’m sorry,
但你总是给我讲那个男生
but you talk to me about this guy everyday,
却从来不听我的建议
you never listen to any of my advice.
抱歉 我听不下去了
I’m sorry, I can’t hear it anymore.
这不是正常的关系
It’s not healthy.
我觉得我们下周可以去看场电影
– I mean, we can just go see the movie next week.
好的 噢 我要去换一下卫生巾
– Yeah, oh, I gotta go change my tampon.
一会儿就回来
Be right back.
刚才那个真有趣
– Well that was really fun.
是的 改天见
– Yeah, I’ll see you later.
需要我陪你走到你的车那吗?
– I guess I should walk you to your car?
不了 不用陪我走到我的车那
– No, I don’t need you to walk me to my car.
我没事 车就在这
I’m fine, it’s right here.
但是不安全
– But it’s not safe.
没事 车就在这
– It’s ok, it’s right here.
但是 我……
– But I…
Chris 我没事
– Chris I’m okay.
但是 我……嗯……
– But I, uh–
Chris车真的就在这
– Chris, it’s literally right here.
看到了 我应该 我觉得应该…
– See, I should, I feel like I need to…
你要看着我进去吗?
– You wanna supervise me getting in?
我爱你?
– I love you?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

用几个片段介绍女性不应该说的事

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

14-15

审核员

审核员_BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VUMZOGks_s

相关推荐