ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

外向者喜欢你的8个迹象 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

外向者喜欢你的8个迹象

8 Subtle Signs An Extrovert Likes You

外向者是非常直率坦荡的
Extroverts are reasonably straightforward people.
他们坦率且与时俱进
Open and eager for new experiences,
总是提醒我们生活并不是把自己隐藏
they remind us that life was not meant
在一个与世隔绝的壳里
to be lived in a hermit shell.
万事万物皆有可能
The possibilities are endless.
我们通过寻幽探胜 觅求文化风情
There are places to visit and cultures to explore
来把生活构建得美好且富有意义
that inbridge our lives and create meaning.
这些奇思妙想使得外向者能够茁壮成长
Extroverts thrive on that sort of wonder,
这就是为什么他们易使人们欢欣鼓舞
which is why it’s not hard to be inspired by them
并有点对他们情意绵绵
and develop a little crush.
想知道你是否有机会与他们在一起吗
Wondering if you might have a chance with someone like this?
这里有八个微妙的迹象表明外向者喜欢你
Here are 8 subtle signs an extrovert likes you.
1.他们在你面前会忸怩不安
1. They’re actually shy around you.
与一些流行的观点相反
Contrary to popular belief,
一些外向者初次相见可能会害羞
some extroverts might be shy upon initially encounters,
尤其是当他们沉沦于爱情的时侯
especially if they caught the love bug.
但是经过伪装和掩饰
But as a cover up,
他们可能会尽力在你面前显得镇定自若
they may try to maintain their cool in front of you.
但对他们来说是很困难的
This is hard for them to do, however.
你可以记下这些暴露他们感情的举动
So, take notes of some of the slips.
他们可能在你身边表现的有点笨手笨脚
They may act a little clumsy around you,
紧张不安的笑容或结结巴巴的
laugh nervously or stutter.
打破隔阂 友善地对待他们
Be friendly with them to break the ice.
很明显 他们很在意你对他们的看法
It’s clear that what you think of them matters a lot.
2.在你面前炫耀
2. They try to show off in front of you.
他们有尽力地给你留下好印象吗
Do they put forth effort in impressing you?
可能当你在他们身边时
Maybe when you are in close vicinity,
他们就开始吹嘘他们的成就
they’ll start brag about their accomplishments.
那也是一种暗示语
It’s also a tell tale sign.
如果他们发现 你最近
If they recently discovered you are
沉迷于一本书或运动 无法自拔
into a certain book or sport,
他们就会滔滔不绝地讨论那本书
so, they may talk their ears off
或相关的运动事件
about that author or revelant sports event.
即使他们可能表现得 不切实际
Although it might come off inauthentic,
令人不快 甚至很肤浅
obnoxious or even shallow,
实际上他们仅仅是想得到你的注意
deep down, they just want to get your attention.
这是经久不衰的
Consider it enduring.
3. 他们会半开玩笑地挑战你
3.They playfully challenge you.
外向者喜欢挑战
Extroverts love challengers.
当他们喜欢某人的时候
When they like someone, they may tease
他们可能会挑起一场有趣的辩论
or stir up a playfully debate,
只是想看看你的反应
just to see how you’d react.
如果这是你和他们在一起时经常经历的事情
If this is something you experience regularly with them,
不必太过于认真
don’t take them too seriously.
对他们来说 这只是有趣的游戏
To them, it’s all just funny games
是一种与你建立友谊的方式
and a way to bond with you.
谁说网恋不能俘获某人芳心的
Who says trolling can’t be a way to someone’s heart?
4. 他们会问你很多问题
4. They ask you a lot of questions.
他们是不是一直都对你很好奇呢
Are they endlessly curious about you?
当外向者对你有感觉时
When the extroverts likes you,
他们不会只是谈论他们自己
they won’t just talk about themselves,
而是会孜孜不怠
but make sincere efforts
地多方面了解你
to gather valuable information about you.
他们可能会问有关你的生活目标
They may ask you about your life goals,
你最喜欢的爱好
your favorite hobbies,
甚至是你什么时候洗头
or even when you go to shampooes,
如果你们碰巧一起去办事
if the both of you happen to be running errands together.
不要把他们看作好管闲事的人
Instead of seeing them as nosy individuals,
要知道这是他们用来评估
know that this is the method they used to evaluate
你们俩有多少共同点的方法
how much the two of you have in common.
5. 他们经常窥视你
5. They look at you, a lot.
当外向者对你有兴趣的时候
When extroverts are interested in you,
他们会常常注视着你
they’ll frequently stare at you.
很明显 你已经深深吸引住了他们
It’s clear you’ve captivated them.
那他们仰慕你也就不足为奇了
So, it’s no surprise they’ll admire you.
他们甚至会找机会轻轻地和你产生肢体接触
They might even make excuses to touch you lightly.
无论是在你做得很好之后
Whether it means giving you a high five
和你击掌
after you’ve done something well,
或者在他们讲笑话时轻轻地推你
or nudging you as they tell a joke.
许多外向者做这件事可能会很有礼貌
Many extroverts may do this in a friendly manner,
而不一定对某人有浪漫的感觉
without necessarily having romantic feelings for someone.
但是要密切注意他们是怎么看你的
But pay close attention to how they look at you.
他们的眼睛是不会撒谎的
The eyes can’t lie.
6. 他们抽时间和你一起玩
6. They make time to hang out with you.
外向者通常乐于结识新朋友
Extroverts are usually open to meeting new people
并扩大他们的交际圈
and expanding their social circles.
由于这个原因 有时可能很难
For this reason, it may sometimes be hard
约他们出去玩
to make plans with them.
因为他们已经有很多活动安排了
Because they have many events lineup already.
如果你发现他们总是为你预留了时间
If you find they always seem to reserve a spot for you,
无论他们的生活是多么忙碌
no matter how busy or active their lives are already,
这是他们喜欢和你在一起的信号
it’s a sure sign they enjoy your company,
并希望和你
and want to strengthen that connection
深入交往
they have with you.
7. 他们会向你敞开心扉
7. They open up to you.
外向者已经是很心直口快了
Extroverts tend to be pretty transparent already,
当他们喜欢向人们
when they like to tell people
谈论自己的故事和经历时
about their stories and experiences.
但是 如果你认识的这个人只喜欢
But if this person you know tends to only often indulge in
闲聊或保持放松
small talk or keep things light,
注意他们正对你敞开心扉
pay attention to what they open up to you about.
他们会讨论更深层次的话题吗
Do they dive into deeper topics,
或者让你详细了解他们更脆弱的一面
or let you in their more vulnerable details,
比如过去的创伤
such as a past traumatic event,
或者他们目前的困境
or their current struggles?
当他们和你在一起能展示出自己真实的一面时
When they can be real with you,
这表明他们信任你
it goes to show they trust you.
8. 他们会等你迈出第一步
8. They wait for you to make the first move.
外向的人通常都是
Extroverts are commonly known to be
主动出击的人
the ones who make the first move,
但这并不适用于所有的外向者
but this doesn’t apply to every extrovert.
一些外向的人 尤其是女性
Some extroverts, especially if they’re female
和传统保守的人 可能会变得耐心
and traditional, may actually practice patience
等待你迈出第一步
and wait for you to make the first move.
他们可能已经给了你所有微妙的暗示了
They may have given you all the subtle signs,
希望你最终能明白他们的良苦用心
hoping you eventually get the hint.
现在轮到你了
Now the ball may be in your court.
你的下一个大动作是什么
What’s your next big move gonna be?
记住 不要让你的消极思想
Remember, don’t allow your negative thoughts
使你错过一个
to prevent you from missing out on
与你所爱之人见面的机会
an opportunity to meet the love of your life.
如果你也喜欢这个视频 一定要给它点赞哦
If you also like this video, be sure to give it a thumbs up.
和往常一样 感谢收看
As always, thanks for watching!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

怎么知道外向的人对你有好感呢,这里是他们的八个表现,一起来看看吧。

听录译者

教瑜伽的Diana

翻译译者

斜阳微妙

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcT87Ar624Y

相关推荐