ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

再利用咖啡渣的8种好方法 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

再利用咖啡渣的8种好方法

8 Smart Ways to Reuse Coffee Grounds

咖啡之益不限于早晨或下午为你注入一股能量
Coffee is good for more than an early morning or late afternoon jolt of energy,
在品完一杯咖啡后 进一步深入咖啡渣的的再利用
taking a step further by reusing these old coffee grounds long after your cup of joe is gone.
现在我们再次将坚决不扔咖啡渣的理由整合呈现给你
Today we’ve put together a ton of awesome reasons to never toss out those used coffee grounds again.
让我们开始研磨咖啡吧!
So let’s get grinded.
家居黑客
Household Hacker
假如你把咖啡渣撒在烤盘上烘干
If you spread out coffee grounds on a baking sheet and allow them to dry,
这有点像用烘焙苏打
they can actually be used much like baking.
来吸收冰箱中的食物气味
Soda is for absorbing food odors in the refrigerator.
当你攒到更多的咖啡渣时 只需用敞开的小容器装好
Just load up a small open container with old grounds
再在冰箱后面放上几周便可
and place it in the back of the fridge for several weeks while you accumulate more grounds.
也可以将干咖啡渣倒进一只旧的干净袜子里
While you’re at it, can also funnel dry coffee grounds into an old clean sock and tie it off
绑好并在放进冰箱中和气味
before placing it in your freezer to neutralize those odors as well.
在切像大蒜洋葱这样味道很大的菜蔬或处理生鱼时
If you’re chopping up potent vegetables, like garlic and onions or handling raw fish,
咖啡渣可以帮你除去手上的臭味
coffee grounds can actually help remove the strong stink from your hands.
在洗手池旁放一罐咖啡渣
Keep a container of coffee grounds near your sink
将咖啡渣涂抹双手
so that you can cover your hands entirely and then
然后用少量水轻柔地搓洗
just gently scrub them together with a little water.
异味成功除去
Smell begone.
你也可以将一杯老咖啡渣和一杯粗海盐混合
You can also make your own coffee hand scrub by combining one cup of old coffee grounds
制作属于自己的咖啡洗手液
with a cup of coarse sea salt.
只要加入一杯椰油
Just add in a cup of coconut oil
然后在一个大容器里搅拌混合
and mix it all together well in a big container.
在这种天然洗手液的研磨下
The abrasiveness of this natural hand scrub
能去除污垢和油脂
will wipe away dirt and grease
以及手部的角质
and exfoliate your hands making them
使你的手清洁 漂亮 焕发光泽
look nice and shiny and clean.
这有件你可能不知道的趣事
Now here’s an interesting one you may not have known.
在洗刷锅碗瓢盆 甚至炉灶的清洁上
The scrubbing power of coffee grounds is amazing
咖啡渣的清洁能力令人惊叹
for scouring pots and pans and even cleaning your stovetop.
用一块薄布包住咖啡渣
Cover a thin cloth with coffee grounds and
用它擦除顽固的油脂和食物颗粒
scrub it over the stubborn grease and food particles.
不久后 你的餐盘和炉灶
Before long, your dishes and stovetop
就再次光亮可鉴了
will be sparkling clean once again.
这是一次真正有力的擦洗行为
It’s a true toward a force of scrubbing action.
有种令人惊叹的简单方法
One amazingly simple way
能防止害虫吃掉蔬菜
to deter pests from eating your vegetation
即 将使用后的咖啡渣
is to sprinkle used coffee grounds
撒在你的花园里
throughout your garden
在植物周围制造一个屏障
all around your plants to create a barrier.
通过在植物和花坛上铺撒咖啡渣来保护植物
And then protect them against destructive ants, bugs and even slugs
使其免受害蚁甲虫 甚至蛞蝓的的侵扰
by spreading coffee grounds all over plants and flower beds
让植物在酸性咖啡渣里茁壮成长
that thrive on the acidic nature of coffee grounds.
最终你会拥有一个
You’re actually gonna end up with
更有活力 更健康的花园
a more vibrant and healthier garden altogether.
用过的咖啡渣
Your used up grounds also make for
也可以做为很好的肥料
an excellent fertilizer as well.
因为它们富含氮
Because they’re rich in nitrogen.
现在你还不能用咖啡渣施肥
You don’t have a use for your coffee grounds right now,
把它添入你的堆肥箱里以供后用吧
Go ahead and add it to your compost bin for later.
那样的话 如果你打算进行园艺工作
That way if you’re gonna do some gardening,
你早已“肥料在握”了
you’ve already got your fertilizer on hand.
或者 嘿 或许你可以给你的邻居
Or hey, maybe you could just give it to your neighbor
如果他们也搞园艺的话
if they’re doing a project as well.
不过如果你犹豫是否要在花园里用咖啡渣的话
But if you’re not exactly sure what you might use those coffee grounds on in your garden,
考虑一下这个咯
think about this.
如果你草地秃了一块
If you have dead spots in your grass that could use a boost,
就把一些刚做的肥料混合进去 这或许有用
use some of that compost you just made us fertilizer and mix it into your lawn.
绿色物质和棕色物质要恰到好处
With the right balance of green and brown matter,
咖啡渣可使你的草地恢复生机
it’ll help revitalize your grass and
也能为土壤招来益虫
likely attract beneficial worms to your soil as well.
如果你喜爱咖啡的香气 在将老咖啡渣转化为全天然家庭手工的蜡烛时
If you love the smell of coffee, when I turn your old grounds into an all-natural homemade candle,
你可以使用双层锅炉的方法
using either the double boiler method
或者用微波炉叮90秒
or your microwave for about 90 seconds.
融化蜡烛的蜡至170℉
Melt candle wax to about a hundred and seventy degrees.
如果你喜欢 你也可以添加你喜欢的香味
You can also add your own cents to the wax if you like.
当你在等蜡冷却至150℉时
While you wait for the wax to cool down to about a hundred and fifty degrees
当然 是华氏度
Fahrenheit, of course,
将蜡心放进罐中
add a wick to the center of the jar
然后慢慢地倒入一层蜡
and then slowly pour in a layer of wax.
紧接着加一勺咖啡渣
Follow this up with a scoop of coffee grounds.
在重复此过程前 让它们发酵大约一分钟
Let it all pull for about a minute before repeating this process
直到你的容器装满
until you fill your container up entirely.
你当然可以在顶部撒些额外的咖啡渣
You can of course sprinkle additional coffee grounds
使其更具艺术感
on top to give it an artisanal look.
然后将蜡芯修剪到合适长度
Then just cut the wick to size and you’re left with a coffee scented candle
剩下咖啡味的蜡烛价格肯定比你制作成本高
that sure to cost more to buy than it did to make,
尤其是你重新利用了那些旧咖啡渣
especially since you repurpose those old coffee grounds.
如果你喝咖啡的量不是很大
If you’re not a huge coffee drinker,
不用担心
don’t worry, many local shops
很多当地商店如星巴克和麦当劳
including some Starbucks and McDonald’s
会很高兴给你一大袋已用过的咖啡渣
will happily give you bags of used grounds
如果你想用它们来为你的房子和花园服务
if you want to use them for your home or your garden.
只需在下次你去那些商店时问一下
So just ask them next time you’re around there.
感谢观看 点击订阅按纽
Thanks for watching and hitting that subscribe button.
如果你是咖啡爱好者
If you are someone you known as a coffee drinker,
通过和你的家人朋友分享这个视频以助力环保
help benefit the environment a little more each day by sharing this video with your friends and family.
下期见
We’ll see you next time.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

变废为宝

听录译者

徘徊的小孩

翻译译者

山有木嘻嘻

审核员

审核员 AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46eZ5KGE3Hk

相关推荐