ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

表现性焦虑症的8个特征 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

表现性焦虑症的8个特征

8 Signs of Performance Anxiety

你是否梦想过成名或想追寻一份让你成为焦点的事业呢?
Have you ever dreamed of being famous or want to pursue a career that has you in the spotlight?
你可能有天分和职业道德
You might have the talent and work ethic,
但是想到站在一群人面前讲话 你害不害怕呢?
but do you dread the idea of talking in front of a crowd?
我们刚和最近在巡演中提到怯场的艾利克斯·克拉克谈过
We were just talking with Alex Clark who is currently on tour and he brought up stage fright.
怯场 也被称为表现焦虑
Stage fright otherwise known as performance anxiety
影响了很多人 如运动员 名人 政治家和CEO们
affects many people ranging from athletes and celebrities to politicians and CEOs.
是这种恐惧在阻止你成为明星吗?
Is this phobia preventing you from reaching the stars?
以下是你可能具有表现焦虑的8种迹象
Here are eight signs you may have performance anxiety.
1 你的双手冰凉湿冷
1. Your hands get cold and clammy.
当你难以拿起麦克风 时常需要擦手
You know this is the start to stage fright when you have difficulty holding the mic,
还得一再使用体香剂时 你就知道你开始怯场了
constantly have to wipe your hands and need to reapply your deodorant.
焦虑负责激活你的应激反应
Anxiety is responsible for activating your stress response
转而导致你流更多的汗
which in turn causes you to perspire more.
即使你可能并非真的身处险境
Even though you might not actually be in danger,
你的大脑还是会接受到同种信号 使你的皮肤而非肾脏释放水分
your brain receives the same signal to make your skin release your body’s water instead of your kidneys.
这使得你在需要保卫自己时 无需停下来尿尿
That way when you have to defend yourself, you don’t have to stop to urinate.
2 你会出现恶心和胃部不适
2. You experience nausea and stomach problems.
我们出现胃部不适的原因有很多
We get stomach problems for a lot of reasons
可能是因为吃了隔夜的东西 也可能是受了感染
whether it’s because you ate something bad the other night or you’re experiencing an infection.
但是当你对演讲感到压力时 它也可能让你想上厕所
But when you’re stressed about giving a presentation, it might have you running to the bathroom too.
这叫做肠道易激综合症
This is called irritable bowel syndrome
通常会影响很多患有焦虑症和抑郁症的病人
which commonly affects many patients diagnosed with anxiety and depression.
神经系统部分控制结肠
The nervous system partially controls the colon
所以当我们感到压力时 这会刺激我们的胃部
so when we’re stressed, this can irritate our stomachs
导致痉挛 腹泻或便秘
resulting in cramping, diarrhea or constipation.
3 你的膝盖 嘴唇和声音都在发抖
3. Your knees lips and voice tremble.
你会在公演前感到虚弱和颤抖吗?
Do you feel weak and shaky before public performances?
即使你的身体并未求助于颤抖
Even if your body doesn’t resort to trembling,
经历怯场的人经常会出现肌肉的紧张感
people who experience stage fright often get muscle tension.
当你的压力程度升级 它会刺激控制身体肌肉的神经系统
When your stress levels go up, it stimulates your nervous system which controls your body’s muscles.
这就解释了 当神经系统超负荷运转时 你会感到自己的身体不受控制的原因
This explains why you don’t feel in control in your body when your nervous system is on overdrive.
4 你的喉咙和嘴巴变得干涩
4. Your throat and mouth turn dry.
你有没有想过为什么你会看到提供给演讲的总统
Ever wonder why you see bottles of water provided to the President
或其他公众人物的水?
or other public figures when they’re giving a speech?
表演前感到焦虑会减缓口中唾液的流动
Feeling anxious before performing can reduce the flow of saliva in your mouth.
另一方面 如果你因为焦虑症或抑郁症服用了抗抑郁药
On the related side note if you take antidepressants because of your anxiety or depression,
那么药物的副作用也会使你的嘴巴干涩
the medication can also give you a dry mouth as a side effect.
5 你的心率上升不受控制
5. Your heart rate goes up and out of control.
如果你曾看过《贱女孩》 你应该知道一个著名片段
If you’ve ever watched Mean Girls, you’ll know that epic moment
凯蒂说她感觉心脏将要从屁股里掉出来
where Katy says that she feels like her heart is about to fall out of her butt.
怯场的人通常真的会有这种感觉
That’s actually what people with stage fright commonly feel too.
为什么?因为当你感到压力时
Why? Because when you feel stressed,
这也会刺激大脑调节心血管功能的相同区域
this also activates the same areas of your brain that regulates your cardiovascular functions.
气短 胸闷以及你的心率上升 都是时常同时出现的症状
Shortness of breath, a tight chest and your heart rate escalating are all symptoms that frequently occur simultaneously.
6 你出现视觉异常
6. You experience visual irregularities.
你是否曾在动画片中见过动画人物撞到头会开始看到很多星星?
Ever seen cartoon shows where the character bangs his head and he starts seeing stars?
好的 这不仅仅是一个可爱的动画想法
Well, this isn’t just a cute animation idea.
当人们怯场时 他们可能会出现视觉问题 比如看见星星 闪光和白雾
When people experience stage fright, they may have vision problems such as seeing stars, shimmers and fogginess.
当你感到压力时 你的知觉 包括视觉 都会增强
When you’re stressed, your senses become heightened, which include your vision.
7 你在做演讲时会结巴
7. You stutter when you deliver your speech.
有种一直存在的观念:焦虑是所有口吃的根源
There’s an ongoing myth that anxiety is the root of all stuttering,
但有时这真的只是遗传问题
but sometimes it’s actually just the hereditary thing.
然而 这不是说压力不会引起结巴
That’s not to say however that stress does not cause stuttering,
因为它当然是可以的
because it definitely can.
心理学教授泰德·沃尔登说 压力增加了结巴的可能性
Psychology professor Ted Walden states that stress increases the likelihood of stuttering,
使已出现的结巴更为严重 并且可能是结巴一直持续的原因之一
aggravate stuttering that is already present and maybe one of the reasons that stuttering is maintained over time.
如果你有这个问题 有些治疗方式可以考虑
If you struggle with this problem, there are treatment options to consider,
如通过调节呼吸放慢演讲速度
such as slowing down your speech by regulating your breathing.
8 上台那一刻思绪突然一片空白
8. Your mind goes blank the very minute you step on stage.
无论你已经预演过多少次演讲
No matter how many times you’ve rehearsed your speech,
上台去演讲的那一刻 你可能会发现大脑一片空白
the minute you get up to deliver it, you might find your mind drawing a blank.
这就是为什么准备小抄可能有所帮助
That’s why it’s helpful to have note cards in front of you.
当我们感到焦虑时 我们的大脑会有出现堵塞的倾向
When we feel anxious, our minds have a tendency to experience blockage
使得我们的思绪无法自由流通
which prevents our thoughts from flowing freely.
一个你可以使用的有帮助的策略是记忆宫殿法
One helpful strategy you can use is the memory palace technique.
听起来很复杂 对吗?
Sounds fancy, right?
但这其实很简单 连夏洛特·福尔摩斯都在使用它
But it’s as easy as pie, even Sherlock Holmes uses it.
首先将你想记住的演讲词的各部分与你熟悉的某地点的各部分相联系
Start off by associating parts of your speech you wish to remember with parts of a location you are familiar with,
可以是你的家 学校或办公地点
this can be your home, school or office space.
使之有效的唯一方法是 你是否能想象自己行走在这个地点
The only way this exercise will be effective is if you can visualize yourself walking through this place
同时将演讲的各部分分配到特定房间中
as you assign each part of your speech to a specific room.
厌倦了经历这些症状吗?
Tired of experiencing some of these symptoms?
那么请浏览ITS AlexClark.com 看看专业的人是如何自己克服怯场的
Then visit Its AlexClark. com to see a pro overcome stage fright himself.
艾利克斯·克拉克是一位经验丰富的油管用户兼表演者
Alex Clark is a seasoned Youtuber and performer
他目前正在进行他的喜剧巡回演出
who is currently on tour with his comedy act.
怯场会让生活非常阴郁
Stage fright can make life awfully gloomy,
为什么不听听这位天才演说家的演说 给生活加点欢声笑语呢?
why not spice it up with some good laughs from this talented storyteller?
感谢收看!
Thanks for watching!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

了解更多以便克服焦虑。

听录译者

来吧!尉英俊

翻译译者

Zeitgeist

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Gph6kD72g

相关推荐