未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你应该认识到的8种情绪自我伤害

8 Signs of Emotional Self Harm You Should Recognize

[music]
音乐
Do you ever wonder
你是否曾经想要知道
what sets apart confident positive people
是什么区别于积极自信的人和
from those who feel insecure and pessimistic.
这些无安全感以及悲观感的人
It’s not a matter of winning the genetic lottery.
这与碰运气的基因遗传无关
Instead, it’s a matter of self love.
相反 这与自我关爱有关
If we don’t take the time
如果我们不花时间
to appreciate who we are.
去欣赏自己
It becomes second nature to put ourselves down
那么会养成后天的习性去成贬低自己
instead of building ourselves up.
而不是增进自己
Are you wondering why you’ve been so down in the dumps lately?
你是否知道为什么你们近来沮丧的时候如此低落吗?
Here are eight signs of emotional self-harm
这里有八种你应该意识到的
you should recognize.
情绪上自我伤害的迹象
One, you run away from your emotions.
第一点 逃避你们的情绪
Do you often reject reality for what it is
你们是否经常借用毒品 酒精
an escape with drugs, alcohol, or shopping sprees?
或者疯狂购物来逃避现实?
It’s perfectly normal to be afraid
当我们面临生活压力的时候
when we’re stressed out about life.
害怕是完全正常的
But don’t run away from your emotions
但是不要逃避你的情绪
when they’re trying to tell you something.
这时候要尝试告诉自己这些
Dr. Stephen Stastny believes that feelings
Stephen Stastny博士相信
are more physiological than psychological.
相比心理上的感受更多的是生理上的
They send action signals to your muscles and organs,
感受向你的肌肉和器官发出行动信号
which prepare your body to do something you need to heal.
准备让你的身体去做一些需要治愈自己的事情
When you don’t confront your emotions,
当你没有直面你的情绪的时候
you also run the risk of putting off your psychological needs.
你也会冒着妨碍心理需求的风险
Some questions you can ask yourself are
你可以问问自己这些问题
why am I feeling this way?
为什么我有这样的感觉?
And, is there anything I can do about the situation?
对于这样的情况我是否可以做一些事情?
It’s good to recognize the things that upset you.
察觉到了使你心烦的事情是件好事
So you can understand them better through self-reflection.
因此你可以通过自我反思更加了解它们
Two, you are ashamed of who you are.
第二点 为自己感到羞愧
Dr.Lynn Margulis says that shame underlies destructive behavior.
Lynn Margulis博士说 羞愧感强调了消极的态度
It’s an awful experience, the individual goes
这是一个可怕的经历
when they feel bad about themselves.
当人们感觉自己差劲的时候就会离开
Unlike guilt which is propelled by our conscience
不同于 在我们做错事情之后
after doing something wrong.
良心唤醒了内疚感
Shame is actually more dangerous
羞愧感实际上更加危险
because it doesn’t need to be situational.
因为它不需要去形成情景环境
When you feel bad about who you are,
当你感到自己差劲的时候
you also start to believe
你也开始相信
that you don’t deserve a healthy relationship.
你不会获得健康的人际关系
Support from your friends
事实上 当你做到时
or a job that fulfills you
会得到来自朋友的支持
when in fact you do.
或者是工作上的满足感
Three, you belittle your own progress and accomplishments.
第三点 你轻视你的进步和成就
It’s one thing to never grow comfortable
这件事从未让你舒适的发展
and continue setting goals.
继而设定目标
But it’s an entirely different story
但是完全不同的事
when you don’t give yourself credit
当你不信任
for how far you’ve come.
自己走了多远的时候
You’re hurting yourself.
你正是在伤害你自己
When you bask in emptiness
当你努力工作所获成就后
after working hard to achieve something,
你会沉浸在空虚中
instead of taking the time
反而不是在花了时间完成繁重的工作之后
to practice gratitude for your own hard work.
表现出感激的心情
One way to appreciate yourself
一种欣赏自己的方式
is remind yourself of one thing
就是提醒你记住
you’re proud of each day.
为每一天感到骄傲
It’s also good
抽出一些时间去休息
to take some time off to relax,
这也是好的
and look back on how far you’ve come
并且回头看看在过去的几年里
in the last couple of years.
你走了多远
This can prevent you from being too fixed
这可以防止你在完成下一次关卡
on fulfilling the next checkpoint,
的时候继续那么固执
and be grateful for your prior achievements.
并且对之前的成就心存感激之情
Four, you internalize your conflicted emotions.
第四点 内化矛盾情感
This is different from avoiding your emotions.
这不同于逃避情绪
You know what’s bothering you,
你知道什么使你烦恼
but you refuse to get help from others.
但是你拒绝从他人那里寻求帮助
When you build walls up
当你筑建了心墙
whether it’s being dismissive of therapy
是要继续不屑一顾的疗伤
or alienating yourself altogether
还是你要从家人 朋友和伙伴那里
from your family friends and partner.
完全的疏远自己
You’re only taking a bigger hole for yourself.
你仅仅只是为自己挖了一个洞
Dr. Breen Brown highlights the importance of vulnerability
Breen Brown博士强调了弱点的重要性
which is the ultimate driving force of happiness.
它是幸福的驱动力
In the long run,
长远来看
it’s good for your health
当你变得更加坦率和信任的时候
when you become more open and trusting.
这有益于你的健康
Five, you constantly feel bad for yourself.
第五 经常为自己感到难过
William Shakespeare said it best
William Shakespeare说过
pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
痛苦是必然的 苦楚是可选择的
It’s okay to feel sad and disappointed,
但一些事情一直不以
when things don’t always work out
我们希望的方式解决
the way we had hoped.
感到悲伤和失望是可以的
But when you sulk in self-pity,
但是你自怨自艾
it doesn’t change the outcome or help you get better.
这也不会改变结果 或者帮助你获得更好的结果
Instead of jumping to abrasive conclusions,
反而是草率下结论
Like, I deserve to feel bad or be punished.
正如我感受到不好或者被严厉对待一般
Take a further step,
更进一步看
and ask yourself, why you’re beating yourself up?
问问你自己 为什么正自责不已?
Bottom line, you always have a choice.
结果 你始终可以有选择
So make it a worthwhile one.
因而让它更有价值
Six, you don’t prioritize taking care of yourself.
第六点 没有优先照顾好自己
Do you practice bad habits,
你是否养成了一些坏习惯
like skipping meals, smoking, not drinking enough water
如 不吃饭 抽烟 没有喝足够的水
and consuming alcohol.
以及饮酒
Research shows that all of these
调查显示 所有这些
can trigger and worsen your anxiety.
都可以引发并且恶化你的焦虑感
Peer pressure sucks
同龄人所给的压力 糟糕的是
it might seem cool and harmless
当每个人每周都喝醉
when everyone else is getting drunk every weekend,
或者分享一包烟的时候
or sharing a pack of cigarettes.
这似乎可能很酷也无害
But when it comes down to your emotional well-being.
但是 这实际上是你的情感健康问题
You won’t feel good
当你在夜晚晚睡的时候
when you crawl into bed late at night,
你并不会感觉很好
and wonder how things got so messed up.
也不知道事情怎么会如此糟糕
Surround yourself with supportive,
围绕你周围的是支持的
motivated and confident individuals,
有积极性的并且自信的人
who are passionate about life.
他们对生活充满了热情
Although it’s good to let loose every once in a while
尽管这对于平时的释放有益
being around people who exercise hell the habits
但是这些围绕在身边养成坏习惯的人们
can remind us to stay focused on our goals.
可以提醒我们更专注我们的目标
Seven, you are self-sacrificial.
第七点 自我牺牲
Are you a people-pleaser?
你要讨好别人吗?
Do you have a hard time saying no,
一些人请你帮忙的时候
when others ask you for favors?
你很难拒绝吗?
Helping others can be fulfilling,
帮助他人可以得到满足
but not when you are always going the extra mile
但当你一直在帮助他人的时候
that can leave you moody, stressed and exhausted.
会导致你易怒 压力山大并且疲惫不堪
It’s okay to cancel plans,
拒绝他人并且偶尔休息一下
and take occasional days off,
也是可以的
if you feel like you need to stay home and recharge.
假如你感觉需要留在家里再充充电
You deserve to feel appreciated too.
你也会感到很你高兴
Eight, you refuse to let things go.
第八点 你拒绝让一切过去
Holding grudges is the root of all misery.
记仇是一切苦难的根源
It’s okay to be mad at someone
如果有人对你撒谎或者欺骗你
if they lied or cheated you.
对某人生气是应该的
After all, you trusted them, right?
毕竟 你信任他们 对吗?
But when you let that anger persist
但是你一直持续发脾气
instead of actually trying to resolve the issue at hand.
而不是 从实际上试着去着手解决问题的时候
You ignore your ability
你忽视了能用一种健康的方式
to regulate your emotions in a healthy fashion.
调节你的情绪的能力
Dr. Frederic Neumann calls this exaggerated willfulness.
Frederic Neumann博士称这是夸张的任性
He believes that this is what causes some people to commit crimes,
他相信这会导致一些人去犯罪
such as shooting a stranger when they cut them in line.
例如 当他们插队的时候枪杀一个陌生人
When you only think about yourself,
当你仅仅只想到自己的时候
you’re not necessarily thinking
你必然不会想到
about the consequences of your own actions.
你的行为造成的后果
Do you resonate with any of these signs?
你是否与这些迹象有共鸣?
Want to know what being emotionally healthy looks like.
想要了解什么看起来是健康的情绪
Check out our video here
看看我们的视频
to learn about the subtle signs.
了解这些细微的迹象
Thanks for watching.
感谢收看

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

八种自我伤害的情绪,大家注意

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

路人甲sprina

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMliD4T4uQ

相关推荐