ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

让人感到焦虑的8种习惯 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

让人感到焦虑的8种习惯

8 Habits That Are Secretly Making You Anxious

焦虑症影响了近20%的北美的成年人
Anxiety disorders effect nearly 20 percent of adults in North America,
这可是大约四千万的人啊
that’s about 40 million people.
当我们感觉焦虑或者紧张的时候
When we’re feeling anxious or stressed
有时候觉得回到家里面
sometimes it just feels good to go home
让自己沉沦于放纵之中的感觉特别好
and indulge in some well-deserved vices.
我们都曾赖在过沙发上
We’ve all planting our butts in our couches
放肆地边看着最喜欢的节目边吃披萨
and binge-watched our favorite shows while eating pizza.
但尽管这听起来很诱人
But as tempting as that sounds
但于我们而言这真的最好的选择吗?
is it really the best thing for us?
据相关研究表明
And as it turns out,
我们在怀着愧疚感娱乐时可能更易导致焦虑的产生
some of our guilty pleasures may be agitating our anxiety
而非减少焦虑
instead of reducing it.
这里是八种日常习惯 这些习惯比你认为的
Here’re eight everyday habits that may be stressing you out
更能使你感到压力
more than you know.
1. 沉迷于电视
1. Being a Couch Potato
当你整天都坨在沙发上的时候
When you spend all day huddle up and better on your sofa
你就舍弃了能减少紧张
you give up the chance to decrease your tension,
改善睡眠和稳定情绪的机会
improve your sleep and stabilize your mood.
的确 你的日常行为会对心情有直接的影响
Yes, your daily activeness has a direct effect on your mood.
规律的运动对保持你的心理健康是很重要的
Regular exercise is important in matining your mental health
因为运动能减少压力
because it reduces stress.
只需每天十分钟的锻炼
Just ten minutes of exercise a day
就可以提高你的反应力和注意力
can improve your alertness and concentraction.
2. 你会因为忙于外出或其它事情而忽略吃饭吗?
2. Do you skip meals because you too busy being out and about?
你这样做会给身体带来负担
You are only causing your body stress.
当你摄食不足时 血糖水平会降低
When you don’t have enough to eat, your blood-sugar levels take a dive,
让你感觉到焦虑 迟钝 易怒
making you feel anxious, sluggish and irritated.
想保持平静和快乐吗?
Want to feel calm and happy?
多吃浆果 菠菜 鱼等食物
Eat foods like berries, spinach, and fish,
这些食物及其所含的营养物质有助于提升情绪
all these foods and their nutrients work toward the elevation of mood
并且能避免抑郁的产生
and the warding off of depression.
4. 沉迷于咖啡
4. Coffee Addition
对容易焦虑的人来说 咖啡可不是什么好东西
Caffeine is no friend to anyone who is prone to anxiety.
咖啡因会刺激我们的战斗或逃跑反应中心
Caffeine stimulates our fight-or-flight response centers,
模拟了机体处于危险或恐怖局面时的生理应答状态
mimicking our physiological reactions to dangerous or scary situations.
从而让我们感到警觉和充满活力
This makes us feel alert and energized.
但是这种刺激也意味着我们必须
But this stimulation also means we have to
处理应激反应症状 比如心率加快 手心出汗
deal with fight-or-flight symptoms: increased heart rate, sweaty palms,
肠胃不适 双手震颤等
an upset stomach and shaky hands.
能很好的代替咖啡在早上唤醒我们的
A good alternative that can wake us up in the morning
是加了柠檬或者黄瓜的冰水
is a cold glass of water with lemon or cucumber,
或者如果你喜欢的话 两个都加
or both, if you are feeling festive.
5. 沉迷于社交媒体
5. Scrolling Through Social Media
在空闲的时候刷Instagram或Facebook是很普遍的习惯
It is a common habit to scroll through Instagram or Facebook in our free time.
但泡在社交媒体上会挤掉做其它更重要的事情的时间
But being on social media can take time away from other more important things,
比如专注工作或完成任务等
like being present at work or getting tasks done.
意识到你已经花了二十分钟的时间来浏览Instagram
The realization that you’ve spent 20 minutes looking at your Instagram feed
会让你因没有用这段时间做更有用的事情而感到后悔和焦虑
can lead you regret and anxiety for not using your time more productively.
能在网上浏览别人生活里最光鲜亮丽的一面
Being able to look at the best parts of other peoples lives on line
常常会让我们感到嫉妒和自己生活的了然无趣
can often make us feel jealous and upset about our own lives.
下线一会儿吧
Unplug for a while!
关注下你跟前的人们 多花时间陪陪朋友们和爱你的人们
Focus on the people in front of you and spend time with friends and loved ones.
那才是能让你感到快乐的交流方式
Those are the kinds of interactions that help you feel happy.
6. 睡觉不足
6. You Don’t Get Sleep
你需要至少七个小时的睡眠时间来
You need at least 7 hours of sleep in order to
保持白天的健康状态和身体活力
feel healthy and energized in the day.
如果睡少了 就会感觉到睡眠不足带来的影响
Anything less, and you will feel the effects of sleep deprivation.
这些影响包括压力越来越大 情绪不稳定
These effects include heighten stressed, mood destabilization,
认知功能的不良和免疫力的下降
poor cognitive functioning, and a lowered immune system.
睡眠不足也可以导致预焦虑
Sleep deprivation can also cause anticipatory anxiety,
这会让你在去上班前
which is the anxiety you feel right before events like heading into work,
进行公众演讲或者考试之前感到焦虑
having to speak publicly, or taking a test.
你习惯在睡前玩儿电脑或者手机吗?
Are you a habitual pre-sleep computer or phone user?
这些刺激性太强的东西会
These over-stimulating gadgets are actually
阻止你的大脑进入休眠状态
preventing your brain from winding down.
试着在睡前读书 或者更好的是在睡前进行呼吸冥想
Try reading a book before bed, or better yet, pre-sleep breathing meditation.
7. 独处的时间太长
7. Spending Too Much Time Alone
对感到焦虑的人来独处并不能提高效率
This might not seem productive for someone who suffers from anxiety.
但是和其他人待在一起
But spending time with other people can
真的能帮助缓解焦虑的症状
actually help to alleviate symptoms of anxiety.
和支持你朋友的人待在一起
Spending time with supportive friends
养成健康积极的人际交往关系
and developing healthy positive attachments
可以帮助提高社交能力也能提升幸福感
can help to improve social functioning and increase happiness.
有时候独处的时间是很重要的
Alone time is important every once in a while,
对于内向的人来说 尤为如此
especially for all of you introverts out there.
但是出去走一走见见朋友们也是同样重要的
But it’s just as important to get out there and see your friends!
8. 听致郁的音乐
8. Listening To Moody Music
的确 悲伤的音乐可以影响你的心情
Yes, sad songs can affect your mood.
音乐的情绪和效果
The emotion and effect of the songs you listen to
对目前的心情有着直接的影响
have direct effects on your current emotions.
如果你已经感到焦虑或者沮丧了
If you’re already feeling anxious or sad,
这可能真的不是播放令人心碎的歌单的好时候
it’s probably not in your best interest to play your breakup playlist on it.
伤感的曲调会让你
That sad tune will exacerbate the sadness
本就郁郁寡欢的心情直坠深渊
and anxiety you may already be feeling.
你再感到悲伤或者焦虑时 要听些开心的旋律呀
The next time you’re feeling sad or anxious, listen to something happy!
创建一个歌单 里面只放能让人心情平静能或者积极向上的曲子
Make a playlist full of calming or positive music that
能帮助你找到心灵的平和
will help you find your happy place.
现在 请注意 不是所有人的焦虑都是这些日常习惯引发的
Now, remember, these habits are not sure-fire anxiety triggers for everyone.
做这些事儿并不一定会导致焦虑
Doing any of these things will not guarantee about of anxiety,
但是会增加感到焦虑的可能性
but they will increase your chances.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
你还知道其它会的导致焦虑的习惯吗?
Any anxiety-inducing habits you’ve been guilty of?
你还知道哪些习惯可以放到这个列表的呢?
Are there any habits you know of that should have made it on this list?
在评论区发表你的评论来让Psych2Go知道吧
Let us Psych2Go know in comment section down below.
关于此类话题想了解更多吗?
Want to read more about the topic?
用下方的链接访问PSYCH2GO.NET网站 就可以阅读到源文章啦
Visit PSYCH2GO.NET using link down below, that you will read original article.
不要忘记订阅了我们以方便获取最新的视频哦
And don’t forget to subscribe for updates on new videos.
[音乐播放]
[Music playing] 

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

其实是7种啦 1 2讲完直接跳到4了(「・ω・)「嘿

听录译者

来吧!尉英俊

翻译译者

来吧!尉英俊

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOiCXni8430

相关推荐