ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

8个适合独自旅行的地方 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

8个适合独自旅行的地方

8 Best Places To Travel Alone

8个适合独自旅行的地方
8 Best Places To Travel Alone.
一次独自旅行的经历是截然不同的
A solo traveling experience is a different experience altogether.
它给了你时间去深度了解当地生活
It gives you time to look deep within.
这是一个置身社会中的偏见和审判性目光之外的方法
This is the way to get out of all the society prejudices and judgmental looks.
独自旅行给了你认识新朋友以及深入了解当地文化的机会
Traveling alone gives you an opportunity to meet new people and look deep into the local culture.
当你和其他人或一些朋友一起时 你可能不能做
When you are with someone or with a group of friends, you tend to miss doing things
一些事情 而你一个人来却可以
that you would have otherwise done, if you had come alone.
有时候你不得不做朋友们喜欢的事
Also sometimes with your friends you have to do what the group likes, giving you less
这让你深入探索旅游地的时间变少
opportunity to explore the place that you visit.
你也会与很多旅行者短暂地同行 他们会分享自己的经验
You also get many temporary fellow travelers who share their experiences.
所以 你需要相信他人
For this, you need to have the trust factor.
就个人而言 我喜欢独自旅行 与陌生人交谈
Personally, I love to travel alone and speak to strangers, with them I can open up on any
我可以和他们畅谈任何话题 公事或是私事
topic, be it personal or general.
还有一个原因是我知道自己不会再一次遇到同一个人
The one reason to do that would be that I know I will not have to face the same person
这是我可以与他们谈论一切而不用担心
again and this is the reason why I can talk to them about anything without worrying about
他们的偏见的原因
their prejudices.
这是每个人都该独自旅行的原因 在人生中你至少该
This is the reason why solo traveling is necessary for everyone, and you should experience this
经历一次
at least once in your lifetime.
这些适合独自旅行的地方 一定是美丽与古雅的
These places to travel alone must be beautiful and quaint.
当你在探索这些地方时 很多时候也在发现自己生命的意义
Many times, while discovering these places, you end up discovering yourself.
独处的时间让你能看清自己
The time you spend alone gives you time to look deep within yourself.
千万别觉得语言是障碍 全世界唯一的通用语言是
Never consider language as a barrier, the only language spoken globally is the language
爱和信任
of love and trust.
你可以用这两个工具与任何人轻而易举的交流
You can easily communicate with anyone using these two tools and of course end up in actually
当然 结果是学会一门新的语言
learning a new language.
当你在选择地点时 一定要牢记在心的重要因素是
There are certain factors that matter that you must keep in mind when you are about to
当地是否安全 居民是否友善
decide on a location like safety concern and how friendly is the neighborhood.
适合漫步的绝佳地点也不应该需要旅行指南
The perfect place to roam around should also not need a traveling guide.
世界上有很多可以轻松旅行的地方
There are many easy to travel places in this world.
你可以步行 搭陌生人的顺风车 或者租一辆自行车或轿车
You can travel there by foot, by taking a lift from strangers or may be by renting a
去那里旅行
bike or car.
以下是一些独自旅行的最佳地点
Here are some of the best places to travel alone:
一 新西兰
1: New Zealand.
这个国家被深蓝色海水所包围 是旅行者的天堂
Surrounded by deep blue waters, this country is a traveler’s paradise.
这里有自然之美以及极限运动 比如蹦极 游船
It offers you natural beauty and adventure sports like bungee jumping, boat cruises,
骑行 甚至是危险的登山路径
bike rides and even dangerous hiking trails.
高升山上的冰盖和雨林是自然慷慨的给予
High Rise Mountains with glacier caps and rain forests are nature’s bounty over here.
与最开放的新西兰人相处 会让你忘记是在
With the most open-minded people living in New Zealand, you will forget that you are
独自旅行
traveling alone.
二 挪威
2: Norway.
这是一个坐落在斯堪的纳维亚国家 每个人都会想起
This is a Scandinavian country and who can forget to mention about the God’s play of
上帝之光——北极光
lights, the northern lights.
挪威是世界上唯一一个你可以通过裸眼看到
Norway is the only country in the world where you can see through naked eyes the prism of
穿过雪山的极光棱柱的国家 当你从帐篷向外偷看时
lights break through the glacial mountains and dance before you as you peek out through
会情不自禁的跳舞
your tents.
在如此神奇的自然现象面前 你绝对不会想念人类的陪伴
In the presence of such divine atmosphere, you would never miss the company of a human being.
这里住宿的选择十分多样 从山上小屋到
The diversity of housing options over here ranges from mountain huts to comfortable,
舒适 豪华的酒店
luxurious hotels.
挪威峡湾对于观光来说是一个加分点
Also, Norway fjords are a plus point for sightseeing.
三 西藏
3: Tibet.
西藏因“世界屋脊”而闻名 它坐落在世界最高点之一
Known as the ‘Roof of the World’, Tibet is located on one the highest points of the world.
这里的人心向和平 脚踏实地 深受独自旅行者的喜爱
Peace-loving and down to earth people often please solo travelers.
当独自旅行时 你不想被智能手机或电子设备打扰
While traveling alone, you do not want to be disturbed by your smart phones or electronic gadgets.
藏族远离世俗的娱乐 欢迎你深窥自己的灵魂
Tibetans stay away from the worldly pleasures and welcome you to have a deep look into your soul.
它被雪山和绿色草地所覆盖的山丘环绕
It is surrounded by snow clad mountains and green pasture hills.
四 不丹
4: Bhutan.
这个国家和它的人民 远离当今人们相信的唯物主义
This country and its countrymen are far from the materialism that the world is running
而当世界想要得到暂时的休息时
towards today, but finally when the world wants a respite from all this, then Bhutan
不丹出现并拯救了它
come to its rescue.
这个国家坐落在南亚
This country is located in South Asia.
不丹不用国内生产总值衡量它的发展 而是通过快乐指数
Bhutan does not measure its development through gross domestic product, but through the happiness
在快乐方面 不丹是真正的发达国家
index and by measuring the happiness, they claim their country to be truly ‘developed’.
五 哥斯达黎加
5: Costa Rica.
哥斯达黎加被称作是世界上最快乐的国家 它真的是一个可以让你
Termed as the world’s happiest country, Costa Rica is truly a place where you can
从世俗的压力中得到解脱和恢复的地方
attain salvation and resurrection from the worldly stress.
它坐落在中美洲
It is located in Central America.
来到这里的旅行者会尝试在太平洋中冲浪
Travellers who come here do try out surfing in the Pacific.
它在快乐星球指数中排名第一 代表了
It is also ranked as number 1 in the Happy Planet Index, which means that the people of
这个国家的人民生活的很幸福 如果你生活在这样一个
this country are happy to the core and why not when you have been born in such a naturally
被大自然眷顾的国家 没有理由可以让你担心
blessed country, there is no reason to worry about.
六 巴厘岛
6: Bali.
这是世界上最著名的按摩目的地之一 因为除了按摩和
It is one of the world’s best-known spa destinations, because apart from massage and
传统放松方法之外 你也可以坐在宁静的猴山上
traditional relaxation methods, here you can sit at the serene monkey hill or look at the
或者看着稻田 你会觉得与自然融为一体
paddy fields, you feel as if you have surrendered yourself to nature.
这里当然很安全 因为人口稀少 居民乐于助人
It is, of course, safe as it has a sparse population and a helpful neighborhood.
女性旅行者可以在那里独自游玩并且安全地带着愉快的回忆归来
Female solo travelers can travel here alone and safely return with good memories.
在这里旅行的选择有参观沙滩 与当地人共处
The options to choose from here include from visiting beaches, meeting locals, learning
学习新的文化 冲浪 以及在这些冒险后做瑜伽放松
a new culture, surfing and after such adventure yoga and relaxing.
七 斐济
7: Fiji.
这里有崎岖的风景地貌以及沙滩旁成排的棕榈树
Rugged Landscapes and palm trees lined up at the beaches, the clear view of lagoons
泻湖和珊瑚礁的清明风光
and coral reefs.
这个小岛在南太平洋
This small island is in South Pacific.
斐济水上的沙滩很美丽 水下也很美丽
Fiji is beautiful above the water at the beaches and also under water.
这里人口十分多样 你会找到许多朋友
The population is quite diverse, and so you will find ample of friends who are ready to
他们会与你分享 他们去斐济旅行的最佳季节
share with you their The best season to visit Fiji clashes with the school holiday season
与澳新学校的假期季有所冲突
of Australia and New Zealand.
尽管价格暴涨 它仍值得一去
Although the prices do shoot up, it is worth a shot.
八 加拿大
8: Canada.
加拿大人十分友善 充满爱并且敏感
The people of Canada are friendly, affectionate and sensitive.
作为一个独自旅行者 你需要友善的气氛来融入当地人
As a solo traveler, you do need a friendly atmosphere to merge in with the locals.
加拿大的大多数地方以多样的年轻人口为主 所以作为一个独自旅行者
Most of Canada is a diverse young population, and so as a single person, you will not find
你不会在与当地人交流时遇到问题
any difficulty in mingling with its people.
有很多室外的项目可以选择 你也可以把时间花在当地市场
There are many outdoor options to visit and locals markets and ice hockey to spending
或者冰球上
your time at.
这些地方只是一部分独自旅行者一定要去的地方
These places are just some of the places that you must visit as a solo traveler, there are
还有许多其他的地方和国家 等着你去探索
also many other places and countries all around, waiting for you to explore.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

独自旅行是如今旅行者的新选择 那么有哪些地方适合独自旅行呢 答案就在这个视频里

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

RayLiu

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN5xFh50IpU

相关推荐