未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

7种你没尝试过的省钱方式

7 Ways You Haven’t Tried To Save Money | The Financial Diet

大家好 我是《金融饮食》的切尔西
Hey guys it’s Chelsea from the Financial Diet,
本周的视频由“RetailMeNot”赞助
And this week’s video is brought to you by RetailMeNot.
今天我想和你们谈谈
And today I wanted to talk to you
你可能还没尝试过的
about the super creative ways
相当有创意的省钱方法
that you probably haven’t tried to save money.
说到省钱
When it comes to saving,
特别是在你预算紧张的时候
especially when you’re already on a tight budget,
省钱这件事就会显得异常困难
it can often feel impossible,
因为有很多关于省钱的建议
because so much of the advice around saving
都集中在尽可能地节省开支
is centered on really restricting as much as possible,
而不承认这样的事实
and not acknowledging the fact
就是我们的消费方式都欠科学
that we’re all going to spend in not perfect ways
通常省钱要以更聪明的方式进行消费
and it’s often just about making those purchases in a smarter way
而不是完全不消费
than stopping them altogether.
一味地省钱
Being extremely restrictive with money
和严格控制饮食
is not dissimilar from being extremely restrictive
并没有什么区别
when you’re on a food based diet.
在开始的几周内 可能效果显著
You’re likely to see a lot of results for the first few weeks or so,
但最终你还是会陷入困境 然后放纵自己
but eventually you’re gonna mess up and then binge
因为反正你已经破戒了
because you’ve already ruined it anyway.
但还是有一些方法能让你过上想要的生活
But there are ways to live the life you want
同时还能大大节省开支
while still making serious savings,
归根结底就是要发挥创造力
and it all comes down to being creative.
接下来 我会介绍7种极具创造力的省钱方法
So, here are seven of those creative savings strategies
适用于你生活中与金钱有关的方方面面
for every part of your life that money touches.
第一是饮食消费只用现金
Number one is The Cash-Only Food Diet.
饮食消费只用现金是一种极具创造力
So the cash-only diet is a pretty creative
同时也很常见的省钱方式
but still fairly common way to save money,
或许也是你已经尝试过的方法
and it may even be something that you’ve already tried.
实际上你需要限制自己在某方面只用现金
It’s essentially where you limit yourself to only being able to spend in cash.
而这背后有非常强烈的心理支持
And there’s a pretty strong psychological backing to it.
研究表明 我们对现金购物
Research shows that we have a powerful emotional response
有很强的情感反应
to paying for things with cash.
只是看看现金的图片
Just looking at an image of cash
大脑就会释放使我们愉悦的化学物质
releases chemicals in our brain that make us happy.
当需要支付两张5美元的账单时 比起用信用卡
We’re more attuned to the value of $10
我们会更能感受到10美元现金的价值
when forced to fork over two $5 bills than when paying with plastic.
买饮料需要到ATM机上取钱
Having to run to an ATM to get more money to pay for another round of drinks
会迫使你重新考虑
also forces you to think twice
是否值得这么做
about whether or not it’s worth it.
但是一下子让你把支付方式都转变为现金支付
But it can be pretty hard to just switch over all of
也是很困难的
your spending overnight to cash only,
特别在许多消费场景
particularly when a lot of the ways in which we spend money
我们根本无法使用现金的时候
you literally can’t use cash for,
例如移动端购物 线上购物等
things like apps, online shopping, etc.
你不想完全当一个纯现金消费者
You don’t want to do a hardcore cash cleanse
然后没过几天就破戒了
only to break the rule in a few days,
因为你得给别人转账或者在亚马逊上购物
because you have to Venmo someone or buy something on Amazon.
因为一旦你搞砸了
Because once you mess up,
你极有可能会完全放弃
you’re much more likely to just abandon it entirely.
但有很多方法可以利用现金消费的力量
But there are ways to utilize the power of a cash spending diet
不会因为过于拘束而存在破戒的可能
without making it so restrictive that you’re likely to break it.
那就是将现金消费限定于一个支出领域
And that’s by limiting the cash only rule to only one area of spending
特别是让你最头疼的领域
particularly the one you have the most trouble with.
对大部分人来说 这个领域就是饮食
And for most people, that category is food.
因为对大部分人而言
Because for most of us,
除去租金和抵押贷款
food and dining is the biggest category of spending
餐饮消费是占每月预算最多的一项
in our budgets every month after things like rent or mortgage,
同时它也是很容易
and it’s also a very easy area
不知不觉就超支的领域
in which to overspend without even realizing it.
因为食物是必需品
Because food is a necessity,
但需要和想要完全是两码事
but there is a huge spectrum between what we need and what we want
如果你像我一样是千禧一代
And if you’re a millennial like myself,
数据表明 与其他年代人相比
chances are that statistically you have a relationship with food
我们在食物上会花更多的钱
that is even more expensive than other generations.
事实上 60%的千禧一代
In fact, 60% of Millennials
甚至都不会做最简单的沙拉酱
can’t even make a basic salad dressing by themselves,
40%的人不认识黄油刀
40% of them can’t identify a butter knife,
千禧一代的饮食支出中有44%用于外出就餐
and 44% of total millennial food spending is on dining out.
如果你考虑到我们在饮食上的超支
So if you combine our tendency to overspend on dining,
和我们这一代不会做饭
our general inability to cook,
以及能轻松点外卖的现状
and the extreme access to easy food on things like delivery apps,
就会发现饮食开销是可以很大程度
food is the area in which we could stand to make
缩减开支的方面
a huge difference in our budget,
只需要限制自己只能使用现金
just by limiting ourselves to cash only.
如今我是一个经常做饭的人
Now I’m someone who does tend to cook a lot,
真的很喜欢做饭
I genuinely love it,
我想说 我大部分的主食
and I would say the majority of my meals
是自己在家做的或是是解冻后的剩菜剩饭
are either home-cooked or leftovers that I’ve defrosted.
但我也会在“Seamless”或“Postmates”上点外卖和购物
But I also do spend on things like Seamless and Postmates,
哪怕只是一个月不使用这些应用
and even one month without being able to use those apps
我的预算也会有很大的改变
would likely make a huge difference in my budget
而不会觉得在限制自己的开销
without actually having to feel like I’m restricting myself,
因为还有其他的方式
because there are other ways
可以在只用现金的情况下享用食物
to still enjoy food while using only cash.
事实上 一个《金融饮食》的撰稿人
In fact one TFD contributor
她有自己的网站叫”奢华策略师”
who has her own site called “The Luxe Strategist”
就提到了自己只用现金购买食物经历和这对她的帮助
talked about her cash-only food spending and how it helped her.
那个月 她和丈夫仅消费了
That month she and her partner only spent
共860美元在食物和餐饮开销上
$860 total on food and dining,
这是她12个月中开支最小的一个月
which is the lowest they had spent in 12 months.
不管你现在是什么情况
Wherever you’re currently at,
知道仅用现金购买食物
see how much just using cash
对你产生多少帮助了吧
could help you when it comes to food.
下一种省钱方法就是要尽力发挥你的创造力进行网购
The next way to save is to be super creative with your browsing.
如今 79%的美国人网上购物
So 79% of Americans shop online now,
对于我们大多数人 尤其是千禧一代
and for most of us, especially for Millennials,
网购已成为我们购物方式中不可或缺的一部分
it is an integral part of how we shop.
从它的便利性到我们原本难以买到的丰富商品
From the convenience of it to the products we otherwise wouldn’t have access to,
再到吸引我们一拥而上的折扣
to the sales that we can hop on when they come along,
网购真的是一种不用花太多钱就能购买所需品不可或缺的方式
it is a really indispensable way to get what we need while not paying too much.
就我而言 网购已改变了一些我的生活方式
And for me online shopping has changed the way I do several things
定期网购必需品已成我的习惯
I automate regular necessity purchases
这样的话我能省下不少钱
so that I can get them at a better bulk price.
并且我还不用老往商店跑
And I don’t have to make as many runs
也就意味着不会因为一时冲动
to the store, which means not being tempted
买一堆我根本不需要的东西
to buy a bunch more stuff I don’t need.
同时我也是优惠券网购的忠实拥趸
But I’m also a huge devotee of couponing online,
有一个我用了很多年
and one tool that I’ve used for years
每次网购前都会认真浏览的网站叫“RetailMeNot”
and checked religiously every time I’m shopping online is RetailMeNot.
过去 基本上我每次网购的时候
In the past, basically every time I was shopping online,
我都会在这个网站寻找特价商品
I made sure to check their site for deals,
几乎总是能买到
and there was almost always some kind of sale
我觉得很划算的东西
that I could take advantage of.
很棒的的是那些我想先在网上看看的东西
And what’s really cool is for purchases that I wanted to see online first,
比如我想试穿的衣服
like clothes I wanted to try on,
大多数零售店都能兑现网络优惠券
most retail stores are obligated to honor online coupons
只要这些零售店不是只能在网上兑现
so long as they’re not online only,
大部分都支持线下兑现
and most aren’t.
所以我会立刻拿出我的手机
So I would literally just hold up my phone
上面有”RetailMeNot”的优惠券
with the coupon code from RetailMeNot,
然后在相应的商店里兑现
and they would have to honor it in the store.
但现在有一个更好的方法
But now there’s an even better way to do it,
你可以在常用的浏览器里
you can add a browser extension
添加一个名为“RetailMeNot Genie”的插件
called RetailMeNot Genie to your regular internet surfing
来帮助你省钱
that does all the the work of saving for you.
还能在结账时自动使用优惠券
And it automatically applies coupon codes and cashback offers
以及提供返现优惠
whenever applicable at checkout.
它能让你在进行任何消费时轻松省钱
They make it easy to save on everything you need,
比如服装 美容 旅游和美食
such as clothing, beauty, travel and food.
免费安装“RetailMeNot Genie”
Install RetailMeNot Genie for free
这个假期 即刻开始你的省钱计划吧
and save instantly on everything you need this holiday season.
点击我们描述下方的链接查看
Check them out at the link at our description below,
即“retailmenot.com/genie”
that’s retailmenot.com/genie.
下一个方法就是积分打卡犒劳自己一天
The next way to save is the Punch Card Treat Yourself Day.
所以我认为很重要的一件事
So one thing that I think is super important
是找到有创意的解压方式
is to find creative release valves
让你觉得是在放纵和犒劳自己
that allow you to feel like you’re indulging and treating yourself
买你想要的东西
and getting the things you want
而非冲动消费
without having to spend recklessly for them
因为说实话
Because let’s be honest,
我们有沉迷于消费的倾向
we can have a tendency to indulge in these things
不论我们是悲伤 焦虑 高兴 欣喜还是怜悯
whether we’re sad, anxious, happy, celebrating, commiserating,
在犒劳自己时 总有一个理由让你超支
there’s always a reason to overspend on those treat yourself things,
那会对我们的信用卡债务产生显著影响
and that tends to have a notable impact on our credit card debt.
约49%近乎一半的美国人
Almost half of Americans, 49%
表示情绪是导致开支超出合理预期的原因
say emotions caused them to spend more than they can reasonably afford,
其中压力 兴奋和悲伤
with stress, excitement and sadness
是和过度消费相关的首要情绪因素
being the top emotions associated with overspending.
像我们这些人
So for those of us who are not looking to tempt ourselves
不想用信用卡诱惑自己消费
with a credit card that we can easily start
因为那很容易让我们负债累累
racking up unaffordable charges on,
有一个更可行的方法
there is a more manageable way
就是关注积分和奖励的积累
to focus on the accumulation of points and rewards.
这与用信用卡累积尽可能多的积分与航班里程
Now this is very separate from using credit cards
还是有很大的区别
to maximize the points or miles you might get for them,
也就是我所做的
which is something that I do,
其实我很多消费都用信用卡
I essentially just filter a lot of my purchases through credit cards
并在月底付清
and pay it off at the end of the month
这样我就能积累到那些积分
so that I can rack up those points.
但就你的消费水平而言
But that may not be where you’re at
这可能不适合你
in terms of your relationship to spending yet,
或者你甚至还没有资格获得这些积分卡
or you may not even be qualified for those points cards yet.
但是每个人都可以用积分卡
But anyone can do this approach
你也可以同时使用信用卡
and you can also do it in tandem with using credit cards,
我也是这么做的
which I also do myself.
其实我写过一篇文章
Essentially I wrote a whole article
我会在描述下方附上链接
which I’ll link you guys to in the description
是关于我如何用店铺积分卡取代信用卡
about how I do the same points maximizing theory
来实现积分最大化
with loyalty cards to stores rather than credit cards,
他们通常只是在积分打卡
and they’re often just punch cards,
比如去你常去的那家咖啡馆
like you’ll get at your coffee shop
或者你最爱的卖三明治的地方
or your favorite sandwich place.
大概选个三到四个你能够拿到赠品的地方
Essentially pick three to four places where you could use these freebies
开始你美好的一天
to have your perfect day,
当然你得带着所有的积分卡
and work toward keeping all of those loyalty cards
和免费券一起
and freebies to use together.
举个例子 你可以完成上述行为
For example, you can make it so that you get
然后免费参加一场盛宴及一份免费的冰沙
a free blowout, and a free smoothie,
一个免费的指甲刀或是丝芙兰的一个化妆品小样
and a free manicure, or a little makeover at Sephora,
或是一天内获得任何你想要的东西
or really whatever you want all on one day.
并且这些消费都是你的日常开销
And these are purchases you’re already making regularly,
所以这并不是需要你特意去做的事
so it’s not like you have to go out of your way to do it.
就像你明智地使用信用卡
Similarly to how you accumulate points
积累积分一样
by using a credit card intelligently,
你同样可以这样来积累积分获得奖品
you can accumulate these loyalty rewards
或者用积分卡领取赠品
and freebies by using these loyalty cards the same way.
用这种方式度过犒劳自己的一天
And by putting them all together into a fun
会和我一样感到无比愉悦
“Treat Yourself Day” as I have,
能获得你想要的东西
you get something to look forward to
而不用花很多钱
without having to do blow out spending on the day.
所以翻出你所有的积分卡吧
So dig up all those loyalty cards
可能已经在你钱包里了
you probably have hanging out in your wallet,
开始把它们整理一下
and start coordinating them,
最重要的是 当你需要消费时
and most importantly never forget to use them
不要忘了使用它们
when you’re buying something.
第四是重新考虑你的通勤方式
Number four is to rethink your commute.
每年美国人均的汽油花费是1968美元
So the average American spends $1,968 a year on gas alone,
数据来自美国劳工统计局
according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
这并不奇怪
And that’s not surprising
考虑到85%的美国人
considering 85% of working Americans
都会定期开车上班
are estimated to take a personal car to work regularly.
根据美国公共交通协会
According to the American Public Transport Association,
平均每个家庭花在交通上的钱是18美分
the average household spends 18 cents of every dollar on transportation,
其中的96%用于
and 96% of this goes to
购买 维护和使用车辆
buying, maintaining, and operating cars,
这是仅次于住房的最大支出
the largest expenditure after housing.
如果乘坐公共交通或少开一辆车的话
A household can save nearly $10,000 a year
一个家庭每年能节省近一万美元
by taking public transportation and living with one less car.
要是说自己
That’s bananas, and speaking as
十年都不买甚至不开一辆车
someone who has not owned or even really operated a car
这简直是太夸张了
in almost a decade,
而且不是每个人都生活在大都市
and that’s not always been while living in major metropolitan areas,
我感觉不太现实 所以只要定一个目标
I am gobsmacked. So simply set a challenge
每月削减定量
to reduce the total cost of your commute
或定额的通勤总支出
by either a certain percentage or dollar amount each month
采用各种方式来达到目标
and use various strategies to get there.
但并不一定都要这样
It doesn’t have to be one size fits all,
因为一些人无法完全摆脱开车出行
because some of us can’t get out of using a car entirely,
但即使只是在某些天
but even just using public transportation
或通勤的某一段路使用公共交通工具
on some days or for some parts of a commute
也会产生很大的作用
can make a huge impact.
即便你一定得靠开车通勤
And even if you have to keep using a car period,
还是有很多建设性的方式来帮助你省油钱
there are plenty of more creative ways to be getting your gas.
比如 有些手机应用如“GasBuddy”
For instance, there are several smartphone apps such as GasBuddy
能帮你定位到附近最便宜的加油站
which help you locate the cheapest gas around you.
这也是一种“经验法则”
It’s also a good rule of thumb
可能的话 不要在高速公路附近加油
to never buy your gas if possible anywhere near a highway
因为他们经常为了便利而涨价
as they often jack up their prices for convenience.
如果油价很贵
And if gas tends to be very expensive
公共交通也很稀缺的话
and public transportation is scarce,
试着拼车吧
try organizing a carpool.
有很多的网站能帮助我们拼车
There are plenty of great websites that help people organize carpools,
你也可以在办公室或工作地点拼车
you can also organize them within your own office or place of work,
或许最重要的是
and perhaps most importantly,
重新考虑你到底需要多少辆车
rethink just how many cars you need
如果你的家庭有多辆车的话
if you’re living in a multi-car household.
每个家庭平均每人拥有多辆车
It’s very common in America for households
这在美国是很常见的
to have more than one car on average per person,
同时也是很疯狂的一件事
which is insane.
除了一些不必要的超支外
Aside from how much more money you’re spending unnecessarily,
还要考虑环境
think about the environment,
如果你像普通美国人一样上下班
chances are if you are commuting like an average American,
重新考虑你日常出行的细节
just rethinking a few elements of your daily routine
每年能为你节省数千美元
can save you thousands of dollars a year.
第五个方法是二手物品交换
Number five is the second hand challenge.
能改变你的消费方式
So one of the biggest areas in your life where you can change the way you shop
消费习惯和消费途径的一大领域
and change the way you think about what you need and how you get it,
就是你的家居用品或家具
is in your home goods/furniture.
设定一个目标计划
Setting a challenge to get at least 50%
让家居品中至少有50%是二手或免费的
of these home goods secondhand or free
这是了不起的改变
is an amazing way to change
不仅节省了你的开支
not just the money you’re spending,
也改变了你的消费方式
but how you’re thinking about spending itself.
这样你可以轻易获得各种用品
You can easily get everything from flatware to appliances
从餐具到电器再到大件的木制家具
to great wood furniture in this way.
刷上一层新漆
And things like a fresh coat of paint,
更换把手或者只是打磨一下
changing the handles on something or just a good sanding down
都能让关键部件焕然一新
can really transform key pieces.
当然 也有一些基本的方式
Of course there are obviously the basics
比如人们在克雷格列表网站上免费赠送
like people giving stuff away on Craigslist,
或者甚至在逛街时随意遗弃物品
or even just leaving it on the street when they move,
我家里最喜欢的一些东西就是以这种方式获得的
which is how I got several of my favorite pieces in my home,
从一辆我翻新和刷白的厨房推车
from a kitchen cart which I completely redid and whitewashed
到一张精致的皮沙发
to a beautiful leather couch
把它们丢掉的富人简直疯了
that rich people were throwing away because rich people are insane.
也有像”freecycle.org”的网站
There are also websites like freecycle.org
或是像”broke lists”的脸书群
or Facebook groups like broke lists,
它们在大多数主要城市都有分会
which have chapters for most major cities.
你也可以组织家庭互换的交易
You can also organize home good swaps,
但也许最重要的是
but perhaps most importantly,
逛逛你当地的旧货店和二手店
check out your local thrift stores and goodwill,
这些商店里有这么多值得注意的餐饮用品
it is insane the amount of notably dining accessories
真是不可思议
that they have at these stores.
拥有大量可爱且别致的次品餐具
Not only is it kind of chic and cool
以及类似的用品
to have tons of like really cute
也是很不错的
mismatched serving ware and things like that,
也有一些非常棒的餐具
but there are also really amazing sets of like
成套的餐盘 甜点盘
a full thing of dinner plates, dessert plates,
叉子 餐刀 玻璃杯等等
forks, knives, glasses, etc,
在这些旧货店只卖几美分
for pennies at these thrift stores.
一个朋友最近在她当地的旧货店
One of my friends just recently picked up a beautiful
花了30美元买了一台很好的立式搅拌机
KitchenAid stand mixer at her local thrift store for $30.
那些日用品和配件装在盒子里
Those things retail in the hundreds,
上百件地卖出
and it came in the box with all of the accessories.
重点是 家居品消费是最大的零售开支之一
The point is, furniture and home goods are one of the biggest places
这本身是一个错误
in which paying retail is almost always a mistake,
因为大部分这些东西如果它们的质量很好
because most of these items, especially if they’re of quality,
可以使用几十年
are built to last for decades,
只要它们能用 为什么要换新的呢?
and as long as they’re still functioning, why replace it?
目标是让二手用品的占比为家居品的50%
Make that “50% of home goods be secondhand” challenge
并坚持下去
and stick to it,
你会为自己省下的钱感到震惊
and you’ll be shocked at how much you save.
第六点是商店忠诚度计划
Number six is store loyalty programs.
现在除了用忠诚奖励之外的积分打卡
Now outside of just using the loyalty rewards like punch cards
或一些商店提供的买一送一的活动
or buy one get one free that some stores offer,
在许多商店也有更普遍的奖励计划
there are also just more general rewards programs at many stores
当你购物时会给你很多优惠
that give you tons of benefits when you shop.
当然 有时储蓄意味着严格地减少开支
And of course sometimes savings means just strictly spending less money
或购买更少的东西
or buying fewer things, period,
但通常这意味着以更明智的方式
but often it means buying what you need to buy anyway
购买你的所需品
in a much smarter way.
所以 在你经常光顾的商店里
So as many loyalty programs as you can be a part of
尽可能多地加入忠诚计划
at these stores you are regularly shopping at, the better.
比如 经常在CVS药店消费
For example, anyone who regularly shops at CVS
并使用特别关爱卡的人
and uses their ExtraCare card
都熟悉当你买一包口香糖时
is familiar with the mile-long receipts
会收到的很长的收据
that you get for buying a pack of gum.
不要在戏谑完收据的长度后
And you should not just laugh at
然后把它们丢掉
how long those are and throw them away,
上面有许多有用的东西
they have a lot of good stuff on them.
只要记住随身携带这些优惠券
Simply remembering to bring those coupons with you
并在规定期限内使用优惠券购物
and to make your purchases according to them when you can
这样就可以省下一笔钱
will guarantee you savings.
此外 使用这张卡
Plus, using the card means you can get
会有2%的购物返现
2% cash back on on your purchase.
同样 如果你是经常性的目标客户
Similarly, if you’re a frequent Target shopper
而且对那些商店特有的信用卡不感兴趣
and not interested in those store-specific credit cards,
这些信用卡可能很诱人 但也有问题
which can be tempting and problematic,
它还提供了一个基于忠诚度的借记卡
Target offers a loyalty based debit card
它和你的支票帐户相关联
that links with your checking account.
显然 你不需要有很高的信用评分来获得
You don’t need to have a great credit score to get it obviously,
也就意味着
and it also means not being tempted
不必因为诱导消费而超支
to spend past what you can afford.
只要你是目标客户
It simply gives you 5% off
它会直接给你5%的折扣
whenever you use it at Target,
以及大量的优惠券和奖励金
plus tons of coupons and bonuses.
许多其他商店也提供忠诚度计划
And plenty of other stores offer loyalty programs.
例如 很可能你当地的杂货店
It’s very likely, for example,
就有实行忠诚度计划
that your local grocery store has one.
你想加入不仅仅因为它们看上去很划算
And you don’t just want to join them because they seem like a good deal,
而是因为你本来就去这些店
you want to join them because you’re already shopping with these stores anyway.
所以多去逛逛你常去的商店
So take a look at each store you most frequently shop at,
花点时间找找
and just take a few minutes to see
有没有你能参与的忠诚度计划
if they have a loyalty program you could be taking advantage of.
更棒的是 这些忠诚度计划能与外部优惠券通用
And best of all, these loyalty programs are totally compatible with outside coupons,
这样你就可以省很多钱
so you can really rack up the savings,
尤其是当你在假日购物
especially when it comes to things like holiday shopping
你会比平时花更多钱的时候
when you’re doing way more your normal spending.
第七点是用礼品卡制定策略
Number seven is strategizing with gift cards.
实际上有两种方法
So there are actually two ways that you can use gift cards
让你创造性地使用礼品卡省钱
in a creative way to save money.
其一是为了达到特定的财务或个人目标
One of them is that you can use them as fixed incentives
你可以把它们作为固定的奖励
for reaching specific financial or personal goals
让你在做有趣的事的同时不会过度消费
that allow you to do something fun without overdoing it.
同时 你也可以破解礼品卡的使用方式
But you can also literally hack the way you use gift cards
获得它们的全价折扣
to get them at a discount for their full value.
所以与积分打卡类似
So similarly to using the punch cards
以有趣的方式来度过善待自己的一天
as a fun way to create a Treat Yourself Day,
用礼品卡作为一个特定目标的奖励
using gift cards as a reward for a specific goal
让你能有一个切实可见的东西来憧憬
means that you have something super tangible to look forward to,
而且你不必担心
and you don’t have to worry about
你当时是否有额外的现金
whether or not you’ll have the free cash
来兑换这些奖励
at that moment to have the rewards.
例如 可以买一张你喜欢的餐馆的礼品卡
For example you can buy a gift card to your favorite restaurant
来享用美食
for a nice meal for yourself,
然后闲置几个月
and put it away for a few months,
只在你需要的时候拿出来使用
and only take it out and use it when you’ve reached
比如说 一千美元的储蓄目标
let’s say for example, a thousand dollar savings goal.
好好享受这份奖励吧
You get to feel totally good about indulging in that reward,
在你的消费目标中
you get to have something really concrete
你会期待很具体的奖励
to look forward to in your spending goal,
你不用担心
and you don’t have to worry about
这笔钱会打水漂
taking it out of your account at that moment.
因为说实话
Because let’s be honest,
如果你搜索关于禁购的内容
if you google things like shopping ban,
你会发现成千上万的人在解释
you’ll find thousands of posts of people explaining
为什么他们完全没能实行禁购计划
why they totally failed in their shopping ban.
如果没有具体的有形激励
It can be really hard to stick to things
你很难坚持做某件事或达到目标
or to reach goals without specific tangible incentives,
你总是需要释放压力的点
you always have to have that release valve
以确保你不会感到气馁或沮丧
to make sure that you’re not getting discouraged or disheartened
因为事情往往没你想的那么有趣
because things are just not feeling fun.
即使你没有设定礼品卡的特点用途
And even if you’re not tying that gift card to a specific goal,
把它放在口袋里
having it in your pocket as a sort of
当作你在感到极度紧张和高兴时候的
“break glass in case of emergency” for a really stressful
应急措施
or really happy moment
当你想用钱做点特别的事情时
when you want to do something special with money,
你可以有一笔定额准备金
gives you a fixed, already budgeted for amount of money with which to do it.
而不会过度地透支你的支票账户
You’re not going to go overboard and drain your checking account,
并且还能获得自我奖励
but you will get to reward yourself.
但正如我所说的 你还可以买打折的礼品卡
But, as I mentioned, you can also buy gift cards at a discount
并充分利用它们的零售额
and use them for their full retail value.
基本上人们都会把不用的礼品卡
Essentially people put up gift cards for sale
放在网上出售
that they’re not going to use,
你能以最多五折的价格买下
and you can buy them for up to 50% off,
尤其是买一些很重要
especially when it comes to purchases that are important
但时间安排上比较灵活的东西
but flexible in terms of timings,
比如 质量好的工作服
such as, high quality work clothes,
等待打折的礼品卡
waiting for that discounted gift card
是最实用的购买方式
can be the most practical way to make that purchase.
最后 要省钱就是要有创造力
Ultimately, saving extra money is all about being creative,
去了解自己 敢于尝试新事物
knowing yourself, and not being afraid to try new things.
当你想网购的时候
And when it comes to all your online shopping,
确保你不会再多花1美元
make sure you’re never left paying $1 more
因为有了很棒的浏览器插件
than you have to again with the awesome Chrome extension
能轻松地从“RetailMeNot”上省下一笔钱
that makes saving a checkout easy, Genie from RetailMeNot.
现在可以通过我们描述下方的链接免费下载
Download it for free today at the link in our description.
最后感谢你们的收看
As always guys, thank you for watching,
别忘了点击订阅按钮
and don’t forget to hit the subscribe button,
每周二 周四和周五
and to come back every Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
敬请观看新的精彩视频 再见
for new and awesome videos. Bye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

不想花很多钱买自己想买的东西?过自己想过的生活?这个视频会向你介绍7种省钱的方式,让你到达你的"小目标"。

听录译者

Alef

翻译译者

Richer

审核员

审核员_DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6l5GWYE9fQ

相关推荐