未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

整理空间和房间的7个小技巧

7 TIPS TO ORGANIZE YOUR SPACE & HOME ☛ New Space Before & After

大家好!
Hello, everyone!
今天的视频里 我们要谈论怎么让家里更有条理
In today’s video, we are going to talk about organization at home.
如果你不喜欢这类视频
If you’re not into this type of video
更愿意读一些关于工作效率 时间管理或者学习的技巧
and you’d rather read something on productivity, time management or study tips,
你也可以登录Mariana’s Corner.com
you can always head over to Mariana’s Corner.com
因为这里有许多
because we have tons of very interesting articles over there,
谈论如何进行学习规划
talking about how to organize your studies
以及其他关于生活 预算管理等一般技巧的有趣的文章
and other general tips on lifestyle, budgeting and so on.
这个视频的灵感来自我家里的重新布置
The idea for this video happened after I did some renovations here at home
我在Instagram页面和社区标记上问过你们
and I asked you guys over my Instagram page and my community tab
想不想看关于重新布置 整理和打扫的技巧的视频
whether you like to see a video regarding my renovation and some organization and clearing tips
你们中90%的人说想看 所以我就拍了这支视频
and like 90% of you said yes. So this is that video.
我介绍的所有技巧都是我自己的一些经验
All of the tips I’m going to discuss here are my own personal tips.
当然 除此之外你们还需要阅读并观看很多东西
But of course, there’s tons of things out there you should read and you should watch
来对整理这件事以及如何整理你的家有一个基本的概念
to get a major notion of organization tips and organization of your home.
既然Konmari法最近很流行
Since the Konmari method is very popular now,
我当然要向你们推荐她的书《怦然心动的人生整理魔法》
of course, I will recommend you to The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo.
以外我也建议你们读一些关于极简主义的书
But I also recommend you to read some books on things like minimalism,
因为它真的能帮助你把你的家看作是你现在生活状态的写照
because it really helps you look at your home as a reflection of where you are in life right now,
以及你该如何适应你生活的这个空间
and what you should accommodate in this space you live in.
我会在下方列一张清单
I’m going to include a list down below of resources like books, documentaries
把我认为和这个主题相关的一些资源 比如书籍 纪录片 文章都罗列出来
and articles that I think are very relevant to this topic,
万一你们想深入研究时可以用到
in case you want to deepen your research a little bit further.
我之前的陈设的主要问题是我把所有的书都放在了第二层
My main problem with the old set-up was having all my books in second row
这就让我家有一种杂乱的感觉
and also having this very unorganized feeling in my home.
因为目前我在家里工作 我会很容易感到没有条理
Since I work at home currently, I feel like I’m very prone to feeling unorganized
因为我要运营油管频道而且我还在上大学
because of my YouTube channel, as well as being in college
最近才取得了硕士学位
and I just finished my masters degree
所以需要很多空间来放书 打印的论文和文章等等
so that requires tons of space for books and printed papers and articles and such.
我现在整理主要是为了腾出空间容纳所有的东西
My main goal with the current setup was to have a place for everything
而不把东西放得很凌乱 丢满了论文 书籍 笔记本 活页夹
and not feel that everything was cluttered and full of paper and full of books and notebooks and binders.
所以我的第一个整理空间的技巧是 使用封闭式存储和开放式存储
So my first tip to organize your space is to use closed storage and open storage to your benefits.
我相信促使你选择开放式存储还是封闭式存储的主要标准
I believe that the main rule that decides whether you should prefer open storage over closed storage
是你是不是真的想把他们展示出来
is whether you really want to display that item.
用我的情况举例来说
In my specific case,
我真的很喜欢房间里放尽可能多的封闭式存储使它看起来很小
I really enjoyed the look of minimal rooms with as much closed storage as I can.
但是也有很多东西我很想把他们展示出来 比如我的书
However, there are items that I really love to display in my space, such as my books.
既然这样 开放式存储实际上是一个相对的概念 因为事实上它是封闭的
In this case, open storage is actually a relative term since it’s actually closed storage.
但因为柜门是玻璃的
But since the doors are glass,
我可以看到橱柜里都放了些什么
I can see the contents of the cupboards.
如果你运用极简主义的原则 只保留你喜欢的 让你快乐的东西
If you apply the minimalistic principle of just keeping things that you love and that make you happy,
我想你应该用得着这条灵活运用封闭式以及开放式存储的技巧
I think that a closed storage/open storage can really come in handy.
另外用封闭式存储 比如盒子或者罐子的时候
Also for closed storage, such as boxes or jars,
我很喜欢给每件东西都做标记
I really like to label everything.
这样我不用挨个打开存储柜去找他们到底放在哪儿
So I don’t have to open things and try to figure out where things are.
因此 我喜欢用我的标签打印机
And for that, I like to rely on my label maker.
这个东西非常便宜 大概是15欧元
This thing was actually very cheap. I think it was 15 euros.
基本上你只需要按这一个键就可以打印出所有的文本
And it basically allows you to print all of your texts with just one button.
一方面 把东西标记好可以让你知道东西都放在哪儿
On one hand, labeling things allows you to know where everything is,
尤其是数据线 充电器 或者其他小零件
especially if there are things like cables, chargers or a tag of accessories.
也可以让那些和你住在一起的其他人知道你把那些东西放在了哪里
But it also allows other people that live with you to understand where the hell did you put your things.
我认为另一件能决定你空间的成败的东西是数据线
Another thing that I also believe that makes or breaks your space is cable organization.
我觉得你应该很容易就能找到一个很好的数据线整理方法
And nowadays, I think it’s really simple for you to get a very good cable organization system.
比如我在宜家买了这个数据线收纳盒
In my case, I use this cable organization kits that I got in IKEA,
这些不同的隔层让你可以管理你的线
and has all these different pieces that allow you to manage your cables,
即使他们的长度和宽度各不相同
even if there are different sizes or different widths.
我觉得这既方便又便宜
And I think it’s really handy and it’s really cheap,
让你的空间有一种焕然一新的感觉
and it gives your space a whole other look
不会让你的数据线被扔得到处都是
without all of your cables hanging everywhere.
另一个技巧是 在放置装饰物方面要达到一个很好平衡
Another tip is to achieve a good balance in terms of decor items.
我不是太喜欢装饰品
I’m really not a big fan of the concept of decor items.
我客厅里的大部分东西要么是功能性的要么就是植物
Most of the objects in my living room are either functional or they’re plants.
我用作装饰品的东西大多是家人或朋友送的
The objects that I own that serve mainly as decoration were mostly gifted by family or friends.
除此之外 环顾四周 我觉得我的装饰品多半都是
But besides that, looking around, I think that all of my decoration is mostly
绿植 花朵和服务于一个目的的功能性物品
plants, flowers and functional items that serve a purpose
但有我喜欢的美感
but have that aesthetic that please me
这和我的其他装饰结合在一起
and that combines with the rest of my decor.
第五条技巧是 永远不要为了完美的外观空间而牺牲功能性
Tip NO.5 is to never compromise functionality over a perfect-looking space.
如果你有使用频率非常高的物品
If you have objects that you use very often,
你应该在你的生活空间里给它们留个位置
you should create a home for those objects in your living space.
就我而言 我经常使用我的记事本和笔记本电脑
In my case, I use my planner and my laptop very often.
所以我想找一个只放这两样东西的地方
So I like to have a place that is only for those two items,
这样我就能快速到那个地方
so I can quickly go to that place,
拿出我的笔记本电脑 记事本并马上开始工作
reach out to take up my laptop, my planner and start working right away,
而不用去橱柜里或者抽屉里把它们找出来
without having to go inside cupboards or drawers or anything like that.
浪费大把的时间 降低做事效率
That would make me waste tons of time and not serve the purpose of functionality.
既然我们谈论到为你最常用的物品留一个空间
Since we are talking about creating a space for your most functional items,
我也建议你调用起你的居住空间 你的房间 客厅 办公室
I also suggest you to use your living space, your room, your living room, your office
来养成好的习惯
to create cues for habits implementation.
实际上James Clear在《原子习惯》里提到过这一点
This is actually something that is mentioned in Atomic Habits by James Clear
我也想单独做一个视频讲一下那本书
and I want to do a sole video on that book.
但关键是 利用你的客厅营造暗示 开始养成你想养成的习惯
But the thing is use your living room to create cues to start doing the habits you want to start.
例如 我家里总是放着一瓶水 几乎可以当作装饰
For instance, I always have a bottle of water that actually serves almost as decor in my home,
因为它有一个竹盖 很适合放在我的客厅里
because it has a bamboo lid and it just fits in my living room.
这样我就可以常常看见它 并且不断地想起要喝水
So I can always see it standing there and I’m constantly reminded of drinking water.
同样的道理也适用于我的瑜伽垫 我的水壶和我正在读的书
The same thing applies to my yoga mat, my watering can and the book I’m currently reading.
此外 如果你由于空间或者预算限制 不能选择增添家具
Also if adding more furniture is not an option for you, due to space or budget constraints,
我也建议你看看周围的空间
I also advise you to look around your space
开始考虑那些你可以稍微调整以存储更多东西的小空间
and start thinking about those small space that you can actually tweak to store more stuff.
比如 你会发现你的沙发下面
For instance, you can find out that under your couch,
有足够的空间来存放毯子 靠垫 瑜伽垫 和一些棋盘游戏
you have enough space to store blankets, cushions, a yoga mat, some board games.
你也可以把其他高的东西放在沙发后面
You can also store other tall objects behind your couch.
就我而言 我会在那里放我的三脚架和包装纸
In my case, that’s where I store my tripod as well as wrapping paper.
这些都是没有其他特定位置可以存放的东西
Those are things that don’t have any other specific place to be at.
我发现在椅子后面找个地方放这些偶尔会用到的东西真的很方便
And I find it really handy to have a spot behind the chair to place those random objects.
我也要感谢Skillshare今天和我合作并帮助我发布了这个视频
I also want to thank Skillshare for partnering with me today and help me deliver this video.
Skillshare是一个线上学习论坛
Skillshare is an online learning community
拥有超过25000个不同类别的课程
with more than 25,000 classes in dozens of different categories.
它们可以帮助你学习新技能 制定新策略
And they can help you build new skills, develop new strategies,
了解更多你感兴趣的东西
and learn more about anything if you’re curious about.
Skillshare的作品集板块下包含了生产力和商业硕士课程
Skillshare’s portfolio includes productivity and business master classes,
以及如何使用不同类型的软件
tutorials on how to work with different types of software,
语言课程 美术和设计课程等等
language classes, art and design courses and so on.
这里你看到的是一节关于如何照料室内植物的课程
Here you are seeing a class on how to care for your houseplants,
如果你跟我一样
which will be pretty useful if you’re like me
喜欢在房子里放一些植物的话 这会很有用
and love to keep plants around the house.
Skillshare的高级会员可以无限次观看这些有意思的视频
Also premium membership on Skillshare gives you unlimited access to all these incredible classes,
不需要再单独支付费用
so no individual payments are required.
因为订阅一年的Skillshare只需每月支付不到10美元
And since Skillshare costs less than $10 a month for the yearly subscription,
所以它是学习爱好者的完美伴侣
it’s the perfect companion for the learning enthusiasts.
如果你是前500个点击描述框中的一个
Also if you are one of the first 500 people to click the link in the description box,
你会拥有两个月的免费体验课程
you’ll get your first two months of unlimited classes for free.
希望你们喜欢今天的视频 我们下周见 拜拜!
I hope you enjoyed today’s video and I will see you next week. Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如果你正在为整理房间而苦恼,那么这是一个非常有趣又实用的视频,你可以从中获取许多不错的收纳小技巧。

听录译者

Hlq

翻译译者

Hlq

审核员

审核员_DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf0X_jPyQ4U

相关推荐