未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

每天都应该做的7种拉伸训练

7 Stretches You Should Do EVERY DAY

So often we just stretch
所以我们经常只是做拉伸
and we never activate those underactive muscles.
却从未锻炼到不活跃肌肉群
And then we don’t fully see the full benefits of that stretching
这样就无法体验到拉伸的全部好处
because we’re not changing our recruitment pattern.
因为我们没有改进肌肉募集方式
《力量重置》
Hey, guys! It’s Cori from Redefining Strength.
大家好 我是《力量重置》的Cori
And today I want to share with you 7 stretches
今天分享7个拉伸动作
you can do daily to loosen up from head to toe.
每天锻炼 让你从头到脚充分放松
Because if we have mobility restrictions,
若是身体某些部位没活动开
even say at our feet and ankles
即便是脚或者脚踝
that can lead to shoulder issues
也可能导致肩膀问题
that we might not even realize are connected.
我们也许都想不到两者会有关联
So what are the 7 stretches you can do daily to loosen up?
那么这7个帮你放松的拉伸动作是什么呢?
Stretch #1 is the Foot Stretch to Bear Squat.
动作1 跪资足底拉伸
Our feet are our foundation.
双脚是人体的根基
And issues of immobility there
脚部活动不开
can lead to aches and pains higher up our body.
可能会导致上方身体的疼痛
That hip pain we might be having now
我们现在有的臀部疼痛
may be connected to an ankle injury that we had even 10 years ago
甚至可能会与10年前的脚踝伤
that we didn’t really rehab correctly.
没有真正地康复有关
So not only is a key that we actually address aches and pains when they occur,
所以不仅要在身体出现疼痛时及时治疗
but it’s the key that we are constantly doing that mobility work
平时还要经常做活动性练习
to make sure that they don’t add up to other aches and pains in other areas of our body.
以确保它不会加重其他身体部位的疼痛
The Foot Stretch to Bear Squat
跪姿足底拉伸是
is one of my favorite mobility drills,
我最喜欢的训练动作之一
to improve your foot flexibility and your ankle mobility.
能使双脚更柔韧 脚踝更灵活
It’s a great move to do not only throughout the day,
它不仅是一个很好的日常锻炼动作
but even as part of your warm-up before you squat,
也可以作为你深蹲之前的热身
because limited ankle mobility can hinder our squat depth.
因为脚踝活动不开会让我们无法深度下蹲
So if you ever wanted to squat deeper,
所以如果你想把深蹲做到位
it might be that you need to actually work on your ankle mobility.
你可能先要做好脚踝的活动性练习
It’s best to do this stretch without your shoes on.
做这个动作时最好不要穿鞋
That way you can fully sit back
这样你能尽量往后坐
and actually stretch out the fascia underneath your feet.
从而真正拉伸到脚底的韧带
If you struggle to sit back on your heels,
如果坐不到脚后跟上
you can do this standing as well.
你也可以站着做
After sitting back towards your heels to stretch out the bottom of your foot,
后坐到脚跟上 拉伸完脚底韧带后
you might even find that your big toe feels locked up.
你可能会感觉大脚趾非常僵硬
Hold here for a little bit and even gently rock side to side.
这时保持这个动作 慢慢地左右摆动身体
Then you are gonna put your hands down in front of your knees
之后双手在膝盖前面撑地
and push your heels down towards the ground,
推动脚跟向后着地
to really stretch out your calves and mobilize your ankles.
以充分伸展小腿 活动脚踝
This move is working on your ankle dorsiflexion,
这个动作是踝关节背屈训练
to your ability to draw your toes up towards your shin.
提升脚趾向胫骨方向上勾的能力
This is really key if you do want to squat deeper or even improve your running gait.
它对改善深蹲和改进跑步姿势都很重要
Remember our feet are our foundation,
记住 双脚是根基
so immobility there can affect our movement patterns all the way up our body.
脚部不灵活 会影响整个身体的运动方式
So make sure you’re including this move daily,
所以 要确保每天练习
and even as part of your warm-up before your runs or your lifts.
甚至把它作为跑步或举重前热身的一部分
Stretch #2 is the Half Kneeling Groin and Ankle Stretch.
动作2 半跪式大腿根部及踝关节拉伸
Again we are going to address ankle mobility with this movement.
这个动作同样可以提升踝关节灵活性
This move is not only great to do to improve your ankle mobility
它不仅能使脚踝更加灵活
but also address adductor tightness.
还能解决内收肌过紧的问题
Adductors can become tight because we spend so much time seated at our desk.
久坐桌前会导致内收肌紧张
They are also hip flexor.
和臀屈肌紧张
So if you’ve ever had knee pain, hip pain, lower back pain,
所以如果你有过膝盖 臀部或腰部疼痛
if you want to address anterior pelvic tilt,
或者想改善因腰椎过度前弯
because you might have excessive arch to your lower back,
而导致的骨盆前倾
you need to address adductor tightness.
你就要解决内收肌过紧的问题
So you wanna stretch at your inner thighs.
所以要拉伸大腿内侧
If you’re a runner and you’ve ever suffered from IT band issues as well,
如果你喜欢跑步 并有过髂胫束过紧问题
this is a key move to include before your runs.
跑步前一定要做这个动作
To do this exercise, you’re gonna kneel on the ground.
做动作时 需要单膝着地
The great part about the stretch is
非常好的一点是
you are actually going to also activate your glutes as you do it.
做这个拉伸时 还可以锻炼臀肌
The further out you set your foot from your knee on the ground,
支撑的脚迈得越开 离另一侧膝盖越远
the more you’re going to really work on stretching your adductors.
就越能充分拉伸内收肌
The closer you put your foot to your other knee,
脚迈开的幅度离另一侧膝盖越近
the more you can really work on that ankle mobility.
越能锻炼脚踝的灵活性
Make sure you are really using your glute to drive the stretch
注意要真正用臀肌来带动拉伸
and also engage in the glute of the knee that’s up.
同时也要运用膝盖着地侧的臀肌
That’s gonna help you engage that glute max and really strengthen your glutes
这样在提升臀部灵活性和稳定性的同时
as you stretch to improve your hip mobility and stability.
也可以锻炼到臀大肌 以增强臀肌力量
If you have knee pain, you might want to put your foot
如果你膝盖疼 可以让你的脚
a little bit further out from your knee on the ground,
距离着地的膝盖更远一点
because that way you’re not driving your knee over your toes as much.
因为这样膝盖向前时 不会超过脚趾很多
It’s really key though that
而关键是要解决
we address adductor or inner thigh tightness,
内收肌或大腿内侧肌过紧的问题
because it can restrict our hip mobility and leads that knee valgus,
因为那会使臀部活动受限 导致膝盖外翻
which can lead to knee overload
致使膝盖超负荷工作
and many knee aches and pains.
从而产生各种膝部疼痛
Stretch No.3 is the Figure 4 Kickbacks.
第3个动作 4字形后踢
If you want to improve your hip mobility and stability,
如果你想提升臀部灵活性和稳定性
you got to make sure that you’re also activating your glutes,
要确保你在做臀部全面拉伸训练时
as you stretch your hips through a full range of motion.
也能锻炼到你的臀肌
This 90-90 stretch will not only activate your glutes
这个双90度拉伸不仅能锻炼臀肌
but really stretch out tight hip flexors.
也能伸展紧张的臀屈肌
You are gonna put both of your knees bent to 90 degrees.
你要把双膝都要弯曲到90度
One leg is gonna be in front.
一条腿在前
You are gonna want to think about slightly hinging forward
前腿弯曲并稍稍前移
to stretch out your hips more
以进一步拉伸臀部
keeping your belly button over that front leg.
保持肚脐在前腿的上方
You then are gonna place your hands down on the ground.
然后手掌撑住地面
You lift that back leg up to hover off the ground.
将后腿抬离地面 悬空
It’s really tempting to lean in a way and sort of cheat
这时你很可能忍不住倾斜身体偷懒
and try get more range of motion and lift that like higher.
因为这样能获得更大的空间 好把腿举更高
But you want to focus on only lifting the leg
但你应该关注的
as high as you can actually control with that glute.
只是通过臀肌控制 把腿尽量举高
You’ll then hold the leg up to engage the glute medius.
然后腿保持悬空状态 以锻炼臀中肌
You’ll then slightly drive that heel back
再慢慢向后移动脚跟
to engage your gluteus maximus.
来锻炼臀大肌
This is a great way to really improve that hip stability,
这是个真正提升臀部稳定性的好方法
because you’re activating that underactive muscle as you’re stretching.
因为你在拉伸时激活了不活跃肌肉
So often we just stretch and
我们经常只是进行拉伸训练
we never activate those underactive muscles.
却从来没有锻炼到不活跃肌肉群
And then we don’t fully see the full benefits of that stretching,
这样就无法体验到拉伸的全部好处
because we are not changing our recruitment patterns.
因为我们没有改进肌肉募集方式
It’s the key we loosen those tight muscles
而这是放松紧绷肌群
and then get those underactive muscles working.
和激活不活跃肌肉群的关键
Stretch No.4 is the Active Star Stretch.
动作4 主动星形拉伸
I love the Star Stretch to start working on our spinal mobility
我喜欢用这个动作活动脊椎
and even stretch out our glutes.
甚至用它来拉伸臀肌
If you’ve ever had piriformis issues,
如果你有过梨状肌综合症
this is a must-do move.
那这是必做动作
The one thing with the basic Star Stretch is that
在做基本的星形拉伸时要注意
a lot times we’re not just rotating through our spine,
很多时候我们不仅在旋转脊椎
we are sort of cheating and letting our knee come open,
还在“作弊” 打开了膝盖
and we’re not holding it still to work on that spinal mobility.
在活动脊椎时 并没有让膝盖保持固定
By using the roller with the stretch,
利用滚轴做这个动作
we can make sure that we are really stretching our glutes,
能确保我们真正拉伸到臀肌
and actually twisting through our spine.
并真正扭转到了脊椎
We want to make sure that when we’re doing stretches,
要确保在做这些拉伸动作时
we’re getting the full benefit from them,
能从中充分获益
and actually targeting the areas we wanna work.
并能锻炼到我们的目标部位
By holding your knee on the roller,
将膝盖固定在滚轴上
you’re really gonna focus that spinal mobility.
你就能把精力放在活动脊椎上
And then nice dynamic movement
动态地进行活动
will help you relax more into the stretch.
会帮你在拉伸时更放松
Make sure you really breathe as you open up.
胸部打开时一定要保持呼吸
This is a great way to work on that thoracic mobility
这样可以很好的活动胸部肌肉
and even open up your chest if you spend a lot of time seated at your computer.
若你在电脑前久坐 这样还能帮你打开胸腔
Just make sure to hold the knee on the roller
要确保把膝盖固定在滚轴上
and not allow it to sort of open up,
避免其打开
because you want to focus on that twisting motion through your spine.
因为你要专注于旋转运动你的脊椎
You’ll also feel that upper-glute area stretching,
你还能感觉到拉伸了上臀肌
because you’re gonna be targeting that piriformis with the stretch.
因为这个拉伸动作也是针对梨状肌的
Stretch #5 is the Snow Angel.
动作5 “雪天使”拉伸
It’s really important that we address shoulder aches and pains
通过训练肩部的灵活性和稳定性
by working on our shoulder mobility and stability.
来缓解肩部疼痛 是非常重要的
Because if we don’t address shoulder mobility issues,
因为如果不解决肩部过紧问题
we can end up with not only neck and shoulder and upper back aches and pains,
不但可能会引起颈 肩部及上背疼痛
but even elbow issues.
甚至会引发肘部不适
A lot of times that elbow tendinitis that we’ve suffered from
很多时候 我们的肘部肌腱炎症
that keeps on coming back
会反复发作
is due to shoulder mobility restrictions.
就是因为肩部活动不开
So if we spend a lot of time seated at our computer,
所以如果我们经常需要久坐于电脑前
it’s really key that we open up our shoulders
那么 通过充分活动肩膀
and we make sure that we work on a full range of motion and stability
来打开肩部并全面锻炼其活动性和稳定性
through that full shoulder movement.
就显得异常重要
The Snow Angel is not only a great stretch,
“雪天使”不仅能很好的拉伸
but also a great activation move.
还是很棒的激活动作
It will also work on your thoracic extension.
并且能帮你扩展胸部
You’re going to lie face down on the ground
先面朝下趴在地板上
and move your shoulders through internal and external rotation,
通过向内和向外旋转活动肩膀
taking your hand from behind your head to behind your back.
将双手从脑后旋转移动到后背
As you do this, make sure you keep your chest slightly lifted from the ground.
做这个动作时 要保持胸部稍稍离开地面
You don’t wanna arch your lower back,
做动作时不要弓腰
so if you find that you do, you can also do this standing facing a wall.
如果发现你在弓腰 可以面向墙壁站着做
But this is a great way to strengthen your rotator cuff
但这是一个锻炼肩袖的好方法
and improve your shoulder stability, as well as your shoulder mobility.
并能改善肩部稳定性和灵活性
It’s always key that we strengthen through a range of motion
要想保持肩部的活动范围 关键是
if we want to maintain that range of motion.
要通过一系列运动来锻炼
So again, while we wanna stretch, we wanna make sure that
再说一下 拉伸同时也要保证
we are activating those underactive muscles and strengthening them,
能激活并锻炼到那些不活跃的肌群
so that we keep the range of motion we are working hard for.
这样才能保持我们努力追求的活动范围
Stretch No.6 is the Wrist Extension.
动作6 腕部拉伸
It’s the key that we work on our wrist mobility
要保持肘部 肩颈及上背的健康
if we want to keep our elbows, shoulders and upper back and neck healthy.
我们必须锻炼手腕的灵活性
Our wrist and hands are our foundation
在做俯卧撑和平板支撑时
during moves like the push-up and the plank.
我们的双手和手腕是根基
If you’ve ever felt pain during those movements,
如果你做这些动作时感到疼痛
it might be because you lack wrist extension.
可能是因为缺乏手腕伸展训练
We spend so much time typing
我们花大量时间打字
that our fingers and wrist are constantly flexed.
手指手腕一直是弯曲状态
When we then go do push ups, we’re then demanding a lot of wrist extension,
之后做俯卧撑时 手腕又要持续伸展
and that can be hard on our wrists.
这对腕部是很大的挑战
Often we blame it on a lack of wrist strength,
我们常将其归咎于手腕缺乏力量
when it’s actually immobility that’s causing the aches and pains.
但其实是手腕僵硬缺乏活动导致了疼痛
So it’s key that we work on our wrist extension
如果你不想在做这些运动时
if we then wanna go do these movements without leading to wrist,
引起手腕 手肘和肩膀疼痛
elbow or even shoulder aches and pains.
你就要进行手腕拉伸训练
Improving your wrist extension
改善手腕的伸展能力
is not only key if you’re doing a ton of push-ups and planks.
不但对做大量俯卧撑和平板支撑很重要
It’s also key that you do this stretch
而且在你大量进行引体向上
if you’re doing a ton of pull-ups, or even barbell or dumbbell work.
甚至举杠铃和哑铃训练时也十分重要
With the constant gripping,
在频繁抓握时
we were constantly overusing those flexors.
我们一直在过度使用腕部屈肌
And then they can become tight and lead to not only wrist but also elbow pain.
这会导致屈肌僵硬 造成手腕和手肘疼痛
So if you’ve had elbow pain with say, pull-ups,
所以 如果你做引体向上时会手肘疼
you wanna include this stretch in your routine.
就要经常拉伸手腕了
To do the stretch, you can do it standing by using your other hand.
你可以站着做 用一只手拉伸另一只手
You can simply pull back on your fingers as you extend your arm out in front.
单臂前伸 另一只手抓住其手指往回拉
You can also do both sides at once by kneeling on the ground.
你也可以跪在地上同时拉伸两只手
Just make sure that you’re easing into the stretch
要确保只是做适度拉伸
and not forcing anything.
不要过度强拉
You want to breathe into it and really focus on that wrist extension.
伴随呼吸 专注于手腕的拉伸感
We want to make sure that we’re working on our wrist mobility though,
不过我们同时还要锻炼手腕的灵活性
and not ignoring this area, even if we don’t have aches and pains right there.
这一点不能忽视 即便没有手腕疼痛
Because we have to remember that our wrists and our hands
因为要记住 我们在做引体向上
are our foundation during movements like the pull-up and the push-up,
或俯卧撑等需要抓握或撑起时
when we’re gripping something or pushing off the ground.
手和手腕是我们的根基
And if we don’t have proper mobility there,
如果手腕活动范围受限
that can lead to those aches and pains all the way up our kinetic chain,
可能会引起整个上肢运动链的不适
and even impact the activation of our upper body during those movements.
甚至会影响这些运动对上半身的锻炼效果
Stretch No.7 is the 3-Way Neck Stretch.
动作7 3向颈部拉伸
If you’ve ever had tension headaches or neck and shoulder pain,
如果你有过紧张性头痛或颈肩疼痛
this is a must-do move.
这是必做动作
And the great part is you can do it when you are seated right at your desk.
好的一点是 你可以坐在桌前做这个动作
This stretches out some of those commonly overactive muscles,
它能拉伸那些经常被过度使用的肌群
like neck muscles, and even our upper trapezius.
比如颈部肌肉 甚至是上斜方肌
The 3-Way Neck Stretch is great,
3向颈部拉伸非常好
because it addresses three commonly overactive muscles.
因为能锻炼到三组经常过度使用的肌肉
The upper trapezius, levator scapula and sternocleidomastoid.
上斜方肌 肩胛提肌和胸锁乳突肌
These can lead to not only jaw aches and pains,
这些肌肉过紧不仅会引起下颌疼痛
but even tension headaches and shoulder issues.
甚至导致紧张性头痛和肩膀不适
So it’s really key that we loosen these muscles up
所以放松这些肌肉非常重要
especially when we are spending so much time hunched over a computer.
尤其是在当我们长时间窝在电脑前的情况下
This stretch is great because you can literally do it seated at your desk.
特别好的是 这个动作坐在桌前就能做
You’re going to pull your hand behind your back,
在背后用一只手拉住另一只手
which will also work on your shoulder internal rotation.
这也能使肩膀向内旋转
You’ll then lean your head away.
然后将头倾向一边
You’ll look up towards the ceiling, and then even down towards your armpit.
先向上看天花板 然后向下看腋窝处
You wanna hold and breathe
边保持动作 边呼吸
and make sure you’re not shrugging your shoulders as you do the stretch.
并确保在拉伸时不要耸肩
You don’t want to pull too hard,
也不要拉伸过度
and you want to make sure that you’re actually keep your shoulders down,
当你向上看或向下看时
as you look up and down.
肩膀一定要保持下沉
It’s been a little time on one side,
看向一边一段时间后
and then switch looking up and down again.
然后再换另一边上下看
Make sure you, that you actually look all three directions,
如果你想放松这三组肌肉
if you wanna address all three muscles.
三个方向一定都要看到
Using these seven stretches daily,
每天做这七个拉伸动作
you can help loosen up from head to toe.
能帮你放松全身
Make sure to check the video description for a great series to do with them.
查看视频说明 了解更多相关系列动作
If you like the video, make sure to like it.
如果喜欢这期视频 请点赞
Comment below if you have any question
有任何疑问请评论留言
and subscribe. We’re posting new videos each week.
欢迎订阅 我们每周会有视频更新

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

《力量重置》的资深教练Cori为大家讲解每天都应该做的7种拉伸训练,还可以接触一些运动解剖学词汇。

听录译者

汪亮

翻译译者

melan

审核员

审核员YUE

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_mE6SamDoU

相关推荐