ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

爱上你最好的朋友的7个阶段 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

爱上你最好的朋友的7个阶段

7 Stages of Falling In Love With Your Best Friend

你经常会在电视上看到
You see it in TV shows all the time,
一个男生或女生爱上了他们的好友
The guy or girl falling for their best friend.
随着情节发展 他们的爱不断增长
As you watch each episode and their love grows for another,
你也希望他们的爱情能发展下去
you root for their story to bloom
直到他们真的成为夫妻
until they actually become a couple.
但如果你也处于完全相同的情景时
But what happens when you find yourself
会发生什么呢?
in the exact same situation?
以下是爱上挚友的7个阶段
Here are the 7 stages of falling in love with your best friend.
1.深度交谈
1. The deep conversations.
你们成为最好的朋友一定是有原因的 对吧?
There’s a reason why they’re your best friend, right?
你可以告诉他们任何事情
You can tell them just about anything.
当你继续向他们倾诉
But now as you unravel your next
秘密 感受和脆弱
secret, feelings and vulnerability
你想知道他们是否愿意
you’re wondering if they’d
成为超越友谊的那种关系
be more than just good best friend material.
毕竟没有人像他们那样理解你
After all, no one understands you as much as they do.
2. “意外”的调情
2. ‘Accidental’ flirting.
不论他们让你靠在他们的肩上大哭一场
Whether they let you lean on their shoulder for a good cry
还是在你艰难的时候用你最喜欢的糖果给你惊喜
or surprise you with your favorite candy on your bad days.
你会想知道他们是不是只是出于好意
You’re wondering if they’re just being nice.
我是说 友谊和调情之间没有明显的界限吗?
I mean, isn’t there a fine line between friendliness and flirting?
现在你可能想试着弄清楚
Now you’re trying to figure out
这是否是他们可能对你有兴趣的暗示
if these are hints that they might be interested in you.
3. 暗示
3.The reminders.
你们两个总是一起出去玩
Both of you hang out all the time,
所以有人开始在你的脸书
so when people start commenting on your Facebook
或Ins上评论询问你们两个之间发生了什么
or Instagram asking what’s going on between the two of you,
这可能就开始令你烦恼了
it might start to annoy you.
但是当你看到朋友可能喜欢的事物
But when you see something your friend will love,
比如电影或书
like a movie or book,
你会更频繁地想到他们
you ‘ll start to think of them more often
并开始希望你们不仅仅是朋友关系
and wish you were more than just friends.
这时候别人的评论就一语中的了
Maybe people’s comments are not off anymore.
4.善妒
4. The green monster.
如果你最好的朋友开始夜间幽会 酒吧结识新朋友
Do you get jealous easily when your best friend starts going
你是不是很容易就心生醋意
on date nights or meets new faces at the bar,
控制不住自己的控制欲?
you can’t help but feel possessive?
看到他跟别人在一起
It might be hard for you to feel happy,
你就无法开心
when you see them with other people.
5.真相大白
5.The truth.
所以 你最终承认这份感情
So, you finally come to terms with your feelings,
你无法否认对好友的感觉
there’s no way of denying how you feel about your best friend.
你要怎样解释那些夜晚
How do you explain the nights you couldn’t sleep
想念他们到难以入眠
because they were on your mind
或是仅仅为了跟他们出去玩
or why you always feel the sudden urge
就义无反顾地放弃原来的计划?
to drop all your initial plans just to hang out with them?
6.坦白
6.The confession.
啊~ 恭喜!
Uh, congratulations!
你们终于发现
The two of you finally managed to realize
你们的感情高于友谊啦
that you like each other more than just friends.
但现在你们都在困惑
But now the both of you are wondering
这是否会损害你们
if this will jeopardize your friendship
几年或几个月之久的友谊呢
that took years or months to build.
于是一时陷入尴尬 因为你也不确定要选择那个方向
it’s awkward because you’re not sure which direction to take.
7.如果
7.The what – if’s.
这是两人共同下决定后
This is the final stage that best friends enter
进入的最后一个阶段
when they finalize their decision together.
由于时间
Depending on the circumstances like timing
人生目标 未来定位的不同
life goals and future relocations
有些人会觉得
some people agree that it would be best
继续保持朋友关系也没什么不好
if they just remained friends and that’s okay.
你们有缘相聚
You met them for a reason
而这段缘分也会得到珍惜
and the connection you built will always be treasured
同时 也有人选择冒险
Meanwhile, others take the exciting risk,
将友谊更进一步
and finally ask each other out.
你也可能是其中之一
That could be you.
但是 无论结果如何
But whatever your outcome is
好的友谊来之不易
know that best friends are hard to come by.
珍惜已有的美好记忆
Cherish all the memories you’ve made
始终忠实于自己的感情
and always be honest with your feelings.
我喜欢我的好友 希望你也如此
I love my best friends and I hope you love yours too
好运哦~
good luck~
你喜欢上你的好友了吗?
Are you falling for your best friend?
你看过我们关于不健康迷恋的视频吗?
Have you seen our video on unhealthy crushes?
这是该视频的链接
Here’s a link to the video.
如果你想加入Psych2Go社群
Please subscribe if you wanna
记得订阅我们哦
join our community of Psych2Goers.
谢谢观看!
Thanks for watching.
嗨 大家好 我是Yumi
Hey guys my name is Yumi
我是Psych2Go的一员
and I am one of the partners of Psych2Go
今天在这里不仅仅是要介绍我自己
today I am not only here to introduce myself
还要想你们介绍我们超棒的Psych2Go杂志
but to also introduce you guys to our amazing Psych2Go magazines
不觉得他们看起来超棒嘛?
don’t they look wonderful?
这些杂志都是
These magazines were all created
由我们棒棒的天才杂志主管E.Morgan制作的
by our amazing and talented magazine manager E. Morgan.
她日夜辛劳只为给大家呈现这款杂志
She put all her time and hard work just to create this for you guys
这样大家无论何时
so everyone can have a little piece of Psych2Go
都可以带着Psyvh2Go啦
whenever you guys are.
现在我们要做一个小活动
So we’re going to do a little give away right now.
我们要选出三个幸运观众
we’re going to pick three winners
这次活动没有截止时间
there’s no deadline to this at all
你需要做的只是三件小事
and all you gotta to do is three little things, okay?
第一 关注 订阅我们的油管频道
No.1 is to follow and subscribe to our Youtube channel
如果你还没有关注 订阅的话
if you haven’t done so already.
第二 拍张照片
No.2 is either take a picture of
或是在这截图
you know, this picture right here a screenshot
或者任何有关Psych2Go的照片
or any picture of Psych2Go
标记为Psych2Go分享到社交平台
and # Psych2Go on your social media
可以发到Ins上 脸书上 汤不热上 等等
Instagram, Facebook, Tumbler, whatever it is.
第三 我们会在下方放一个链接
No. 3 we’re gonna have a link down below of
是一个非常短的问卷调查
a really short questionnaire for us to connect with you
用来获得你们的联系方式 更多的了解你们 好吗
and get to know you guys a little bit more, okay?
大概就是这些
That’s about it.
借超棒超棒的Psych2Go公司这个平台
we wanna thank you for all your support
我们想感谢你们大力的支持
through our amazing, amazing psychology company
没有你们就没有今天的我们
and we wouldn’t be here without you guys.
那么谢谢你们 谢谢你们收听这个视频 再见!
So thank you and thanks for tuning in, bye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

革命友情能否能进一步,你和朋友走到那一步啦!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

欠你的两毛五oli

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSOdbpce4b0

相关推荐