ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

7个用日常物品就可以完成的简单魔术 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

7个用日常物品就可以完成的简单魔术

7 Simple Magic Tricks With Household Items

是时候表演魔术了
Alright.Time for some magic.
嗨 大家好!
Hey, what’s up, everybody?
那么今天我将教你们
So today I’m gonna teach you guys
6个魔术
6 magic tricks that
你们可以在
you guys can use
酒吧 家庭活动
at bars, family events,
在各种地方撩妹
picking up girls anywhere.
妹子们喜欢小魔术(尽管她们总说喜欢真实)
Look girls like magic tricks, love the real.
妹子们 你们也可以撩汉
Girls, you could pick up guys.
因为男孩子们也喜欢小魔术
’cause guys like magic tricks, too.
谁不喜欢魔术呢
Who doesn’t like magic tricks?
我想我要先坐下来
I guess I’m trying to sit.
所以我将要教你们的这6个魔术
So these 6 magic tricks I’m about to teach you,
你只要用30秒就能学会它们
you can learn them in literally 30 seconds.
额 他们特别……
Er…they are super…
噢 倒霉 应该有七个魔术
Oh, shoot, you know there are seven.
有七个……
There are seven.
我要重新说一次
Let’s redo this,
7个简单小魔术
7 simple magic tricks.
最有可能的是
Most likely,
你们的家里应该正好
you guys’re gonna have these materials
已经有了魔术材料
in your house already.
这些魔术有很多也可以在酒吧表演
A lot of these you can do at the bar, too.
因为这些材料酒吧也有
Because these are stuff you could find in a bar
你们可以获得免费赠饮或者一块干酪
and you can get free drinks or chuck-e-cheese.
获得免费代金券
get free tokens.
我瞎猜的
I don’t know
那么 我们就要开始了
So, we’re gonna get started.
我真的想遮住某些东西
I, I do want to cover some things.
在我说话的时候我就遮着手
cuz I talked along my hands
因为我不想看到有人评论说
and I don’t want to deal with
老兄 你好刚啊
Bro, each of you rocky or something
阿德里安
Adrida
这里受伤
What happened here
是由一个我将要教你们的魔术造成的
was a result of one of these magic tricks that I’m about to teach you.
真的特别蠢
It was very very stupid.
你们会想要大人的监督来完成这个魔术
You’re gonna want, a adult supervision for this.
你才不需要家长监督呢
You don’t need adult supervision.
但我昨晚确实是刺伤了自己的手
But I stabbed myself in the hand last night
然后我还要自己赶去看医生
and I had to rush myself to the doctor.
因为当时就我一个人
Ah cuz there’s nobody here.
所以 我把流血的手放在身前 像这样来开车
So, I like this bleeding hand. I was like driving.
我必须尽快到医院
I had to get there fast.
所以其中有个魔术 最好是在家里有人时表演
So for one of them, you may want to have at least somebody in the house
以防万一
in case things go wrong.
当我洗澡的时候
It is when I shower,
我不得不在手上包一个塑料袋
I have to put like a plastic bag over it.
那看起来就像
So it looks like,
我没有手 只有皮
I just like no hand, just full skin.
看起来像一根长长的马蹄
like one long, like a horse hoof.
特奇怪是吧?
Isn’t that weird?
我在镜子里看到自己奇怪的手
I’m just armed so weird in the mirror and I’m like
我想:噢 我是个半马人
Oh, dude, I’m half horse.
我的小马蹄!
My little horse hand.
那么 让我们开始吧
So, let’s get started.
第一个魔术
So, for this first trick,
你将要做的是
what you’re gonna want to do is
拿到一些泡沫塑料杯
get some styrofoam cups.
哇哇哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
天哪
Oh, my god!
我让一个塑料杯飘起来了
I make a styrofoam cup levitate.
噢 哇!
Oh, whoa!
你需要特别集中
You gotta really focus.
从后面来看
From the back,
趁大家聊天的时候
while people are talking,
用大拇指在纸杯上戳
you’re slowly gonna puncture it with your thumb
把大拇指放在戳出的凹槽里
and you’re gonna keep your thumb in there.
慢慢地放开双手
Slowly release your hands.
但是你的大拇指是支撑的地方
But your thumb is the prop.
它将让这个杯子浮起来
It’s gonna keep this styrofoam cup up.
你只要
And you’re just gonna
移动你的大拇指 让杯子看起来像在漂浮
move it, give it this like levitating motion.
我就骗大家说杯子浮起来了
And I’ll say it’s floating.
这个魔术叫
So this one it’s called
克服重力的戒指(或面包束口夹)
the Antigravity Ring or Bread Clip.
你只要
What you’re gonna do is
把你身边一根长的东西弄开成绳子
you’re taking the last thing you know, break it.
你需要一个戒指或一个夹子
so you’re gonna either take a ring or a bread clip.
你可以向你的观众要一个
You can take it off the viewers finger.
然后你把夹子穿过这根绳
And you know just feed it through
然后你将让夹子“爬坡”
and you’re gonna make it go uphill.
它是这样的
It’s like this.
你需要特别慢地做这个动作
You gotta do this one really slow
要盯着这个东西
and just stare at it
假装你在用意念控制着它
as if you’re using your mind to control it.
这个魔术背后的技巧就是
So, the trick behind this one is
当你拿着戒指或夹子的时候
when you take the ring or the bread clip
你把它们穿过绳子
and you feed it through.
你可以通过和他们聊天 分散他们的注意力
You’re gonna want to distract what I’m talking to them.
然后你就用两根手指这样
Then you’re just gonna hold the end like this
拿着夹子的底部
with two fingers.
但是在绳子这一头
But on this end,
你要把大截绳子塞到手心里
you’re gonna feed most of it in your hand
然后只是拉伸剩下的一截
and you’re just gonna stretch the elastic.
让绳子看起来像恢复原长
So it looks like it’s back to its size.
你把绳端藏在手心里
So you have it in your hand and
你在慢慢做的就只是
what you’re slowly doing is just
释放藏在手心里的绳子
releasing the elastic
夹子就会上升
and it’s just going up.
但是如果你做的足够慢
But if you do it slow enough,
看起来面包夹(或戒指)就像是
it’ll look like the bread clip is
在克服重力向绳子上端走
actually going uphill or the ring.
这个魔术你需要
So for this one you got to go in like
走到一个房间的一角
the corner of a room.
你需要让你的脚后跟
You’re gonna want to have your heel
对着观众
facing the viewers
让他们站在那别动
you want to have them to stand in there.
像这样 让你的位置和观众的位置呈对角线
Kind of go on a diagonal angle like this.
然后把脚并起来
You’re gonna keep your feet together.
这需要保持平衡
This one takes a little bit of balance
然后你就只需要慢慢地
and you’re just gonna slowly…
抬起脚后跟
Then go.
再高一点
You can go get a little higher.

Whoa!
像这样抬起腿
Pull like this.
但是观众看不见因为这条腿挡住了他们的视线
But they can’t see that cuz this is what’s blocking it.
非常好
Pretty good.
这个小魔术你需要的是
I mean this trick what you’re gonna need
一个矿泉水瓶和一枚二十五美分硬币
is a water bottle and a quarter.
你要拿着这枚硬币
You’re gonna be taking this quarter and
然后你要把它放进瓶子里面
you’re gonna be putting it inside the bottle.
但是瓶盖是盖着的
But the cap is on.
所以没有办法可以把硬币放进去
So there’s no way for it to go in.
你要在观众面前把它放进去
You’re gonna run from their face.
你可以这样 3 2
You can go three, two.
现在 这枚硬币在里面了
Now, the coin is inside.
事实上 就是这个魔术割伤了我的手
This is the trick that I actually cut my hand on.
你需要做的显然是
What you need to do is
在瓶子上划一个小裂缝
obviously cut a slit in the bottle.
但当他们直视这个瓶子时
But when they’re looking straight on,
他们不会注意到侧面的任何裂缝
they’re not gonna notice any slit on the side.
他们只会看到你展示出来的那一面
That’s where you’re showing it this profile.
然后你就要……3……
And you’re gonna go… three…
你就像这样把它从裂缝处穿过
and you’re just gonna drive it into the slit like that.
但是要做到足够快 看起来就像一下进去了
But do it fast enough. It looks like it one right in.
对于这个小魔术
So for this trick,
你可以在麦当劳做这个小魔术
You can do this at like a McDonald’s.
你可以在任何地方做这个小魔术
You can do this at any where you can
拿到一根带有包装纸的吸管
get straws with the paper wrapping.
你要撕掉包装纸
You’re gonna rip the wrapping
当你撕完之后
and as you take it off,
你要做的
you’re gonna kind of just
就像这样摩擦吸管
really like rub it on the straw.
这样就会产生静电引力
And you’re gonna create a static pull.
不 你不要对此感到奇怪
No. You don’t got to be weird about it
嘿 你需要这样做
Hey man, you’re gonna do this.
不要那么奇怪
Don’t be freaking creepy.
用包装纸摩擦吸管 得到静电
Rub the straw with the paper and get static yarn.
然后放下它
Then take it off.
然后你要做的是拿起一个瓶子
and what you’re gonna do is grab a bottle
你要把吸管放在瓶子上
whenever you’re gonna put it on top.
吸管就放在这里 现在 你要用你的意志力
And just rest there and now you’re gonna use the force you think.
看 你可以把它拉动
See. You can pull it
仅仅用的是
using just the natural
你手中的静电力
static from your hand.
所以它看起来就像用了意念力
So it looks like you’re using the force.
你可以假装很费力使它转动
You can spin a strong fake.
对于这个小魔术
So for this trick,
你需要2枚硬币
you’re gonna need two quarters.
你拿起你的硬币
You’re gonna take your quarters.
你可以像这样说
You’re gonna say hey guys like
大家检查一下这些硬币 确保它们是真的
check out these quarters make sure they’re real.
这是一种是观众分心的方法
it’s kind of distract them
告诉他们记住年代
tell them to remember the date.
你拿起一枚硬币
You gonna take one quarter and
你把它放到你手掌的正中心
you’re gonna put it right in the middle your palm.
你可以拿着另一枚硬币
You can take the other one.
你需要将它放置在大拇指的下面
You’re gonna position it just underneath your thumb,
就像右手这样
like right about there.
不要把它放置的位置太过明显
Don’t make it obvious so that’s where you’re positioning it.
接下来你要做的是 2 1
And you’re gonna go to two one.
现在你知道接下来要做什么 哈
And so now what you’re gonna do is you know, ah.
好的 让它穿过我的静脉
Okay, pass it through my vein.
准备好了么?
Here we go. Ready?
3 2
Three two.
奥 你准备好了么?
Oh, are you ready?
哇哦 这里有两个
Bomb, those two.
现在我不想让你们认为
Now I don’t want you guys to think that
我在手下面藏了任何东西
I hid anything under here.
我知道 那不是这个魔术的手法
I know that’s not how the trick works.
你就要像这样 接下来你要看着
You go like this and now watch. You’re gonna go
当你翻转时你要将它扔到这里
you’re gonna toss this head over here while you flip.
这就是为什么我要把它放在大拇指下面
That’s why I stood underneath your thumb.
就像这样
You’re gonna go like that.
但是如果你做的够快
But if you do it fast enough,
他们就不会知道
they’re not gonna be able to tell like
像这样 他们会感到惊奇
like that and they go boom boom in the yeah.
现在这是我最喜欢的小魔术
Now this is my favorite trick.
我真的不想展示这个魔术
I really did not want to release this one.
但是我觉得这对我很有效
But I figure it worked for me.
我应该和你们分享
I should probably share with you guys.
有一张椅子就行
The chair’s just one okay.
你需要一根火柴或者牙签
What you need is a match or toothpick.
你要做的是像这样握住牙签
Now what you’re gonna do is you’re gonna hold it like this
这个魔术是
and the idea of this trick is
你要让火柴消失
you’re just gonna make you disappear.
你要让火柴或者牙签
You’re gonna make the match
消失在空气中
or toothpick vanish in thin air.
你倒数三二一
So you’re gonna go three two one
四处张望
and you’re just go look around
好像你搞丢了它
like you just lost it just go.
然后再次抓住它
And then catch it again
或者你用力将它丢向别人的脸 准备好了吗
or you throw it at their face just big. Ready?
三二 哇哦
Three, two. Oh.
你假装在包里寻找弄丢的牙签
You’re gonna look at them in your bag.
很好 准备好了吗 三二
Okay, ready? Three, two,
看 它在这里 好的 我准备将它丢到你们的脸上
look there it is anybody okay ready to throw it at your face.

Ah
现在牙签消失了 看 它又回来了
Now it’s gone. You go, there it is
又不见了
Gone again.
噢 伙计
Oh, man.
噢 它在这儿
Oh, there it is.
所以这个魔术的窍门
So the trick behind this vanishing
那就是
tooth picker or match is
我手上粘的胶带 你要把牙签弹回来
there’s tape okay there’s tape and all you’re doing is you’re flicking
藏到拇指后面
flicking it to the back of your thumb now
关于这个魔术 许多人没有意识到的问题是
now this is the problem with this one which a lot of people don’t realize is
你在酒吧想跟女生聊天
is how often are you at a bar where you’re trying to talk to a girl and
并且口袋里还装着有胶带的可能性有多大
and you have tape lying around in your pocket it’s not really realistic for that to happen so
所以我们丢掉胶带
so we’re gonna get rid of the tape and
我要给你展示一个更简单的方法来表演这个魔术
and I’m gonna show you a way that you can do this with
只要一根牙签就行
with just a toothpick which is way easier so
你要做的是 拿出你的牙签或者火柴
so what you do is you take your toothpick of your match and
把它拿给朋友们 说 你们可以检查一下
and you hand it to them you say check this out let
如果没问题 请告诉我
let me know if it’s real well
他们在检查的时候
Well, they’re doing that you make it look like
你让自己看起来像是在咬指甲
you’re biting your nail.
但是 事实上 你在舔
But really what you’re doing is you’re licking
指关节和大拇指指甲中间的地方 好的
between your knuckle and your thumbnail. All right.
看起来像这样
Looks like that.
尽量留一点口水在上面
Just to get some spit on there.
观众不会注意到的
They’re not gonna notice.
他们把牙签检查完后 你拿回来
you’re they’re gonna get it back
然后将牙签放在这个地方
and you’re gonna put it right there.
放在和刚才一样的地方 你要特别用力地压住牙签
Same place where the table yours gonna squeeze really hard.
所以 你就有点像把口水变成了一种暂时性胶水
so you’re kind of creating this temporary glue with your spit you
你要非常用力地按住 编一个故事 聊聊正在发生的事情
you gotta push really hard you’re gonna say your story what’s happening what’s
告诉他们将要发生的事情
what’s about to happen and you’re you know,
三二一
three two one.
然后牙签又回来了
And then back again.
所以 如果你压得足够紧
So if you push hard enough that spit,
口水就会保持足够长时间的粘力 让火柴不掉下来
he’s gonna hold it long enough just to keep the match there. See.
口水就粘住了火柴棒 这比胶带更好用
the spit works its way better than using tape, the tape.
没有人会在口袋里装一个胶带
Nobody has tape in their back pocket very careful
注意 表演这个魔术不要超过两次
only do that trick once or twice.
然后把火柴棒放回口袋里
And then put it away beg.
抱歉 我不能透露我是怎么做到的
Sorry, guys. I can’t tell you how I do it.
这是属于我的财富
it’s gold mine man.
魔术我表演完了 这些魔术是
So there you guys have it. These are some
这些是我最爱的小魔术 用来活跃派对气氛
These are my favorite tricks blow up parties
不用谢
You’re welcome
因为我真的不想解密这些魔术
because I really didn’t want to release these button
学到它对你挺有帮助的 对吧
whatever’s for a good cause right
糟透了
It’s terrible.
你需要练习 这些魔术我已经很熟练了
Practices. These these tricks have been good to me.
小心点 别像我一样刺伤了手
Be very careful. You don’t want to stab your head.
这下你们都会了 希望你们喜欢这些魔术
There you guys have it. Hope you enjoyed that.
如果没有学会 可以订阅我
Subscribe if you haven’t and
我们下期视频再见
I will see you guys in my next video.
拜拜!
See you guys later.
[音乐]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

通过此视频,你可以学到七个简单小魔术。让你在聚会中,活跃气氛,成为魔术达人!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

知足

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PytQASvCKk4

相关推荐