未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

七个现象表明你“中毒”了

7 Signs You're Becoming Toxic

As the main characters writing our own stories,
作为书写自己故事的主角
we often feel like we’re heroes combating everyday life events.
我们常常觉得自己是与生活斗争的英雄
But one wrong turn or move and you can end up as the villain.
但走错一步 你就会变成恶人
Sometimes we can repeat hurtful behavior without meaning to.
有时 我们会不自觉地重复伤害别人的行为
It doesn’t mean you’re a bad person, just human.
但这并不意味着你是坏人 只是个普通人罢了
But self-awareness helps you get better,
幸好自我认知会帮你纠正恶习
feeling like the mean spider bit you.
那种感觉就像被毒蜘蛛咬了一口
Here are seven surprising signs you’re becoming toxic.
有七种迹象表明你“中毒”了
One: You can’t seem to maintain relationships.
1.你似乎无法维持一段感情
Ever wonder why your relationships always end up in the dumps?
有没有想过为什么你的恋情总是以失败告终?
It might have to do with toxic partners, or it might have to do with you.
这可能与你的“毒”伴侣或你自己有关
Toxic relationships aren’t always necessarily manipulative, controlling, and abusive.
“有毒”的恋情并不一定是操纵 控制或虐待
Sometimes they stem from over-analysis.
有时 它们源于过度的剖析
Studies show that individuals with low self-esteem are more likely to expect rejection from their partner,
研究表明 自卑之人更容易被伴侣拒绝
and avoid telling their partner how they truly feel.
同时羞于告诉伴侣 自己的真实感受
In this case, self-fulfilling prophecies win.
这种情况下那句预言便会应验
The more afraid you are that the relationship will fail, the more likely it will.
“你越害怕失去这段感情 就越会失去”
Two: You can’t fully trust your friends and you drain them out.
2.你不仅不会完全信任朋友还想把他们榨干
Do you feel like you have more enemies than friends,
你是否觉得自己的敌人比朋友多
or worse, are your friends just enemies in disguise?
更糟的是 连朋友也是敌人伪装的?
Behavioral scientist Clarissa Silva says,
行为学家Clarissa Silva 说过
We are supposed to be a better version of ourselves in our relationships, and support each other’s goals,
我们理应在情感中彼此支持 互相成就
but when you’re too busy making everything a competition…
但当我们把每件事都看作竞争时……
No one wants to keep up with that attitude.
没有谁还想持有这样的观点
Instead, Silva states, You’ll begin to drain people out rather than energizing them.
正相反 Sliva认为 “中毒”的人会榨干朋友而非激励他们
On top of that, with your obsession on surpassing them,
更要命的是 “中毒”的人一心想着超过别人
you’ll forget to provide the emotional support that your friends need.
会忽略朋友需要的情感支持
Three: You apologize once in a blue moon.
3.你难得会认错
Psychologists Abigail Brenner says that toxic people often claim the victim card,
心理学家Abigail Brenner表示 有毒的人总称自己是受害者
meaning that they seldom ever take accountability for their own actions.
也就是说 他们很少对自己的行为负责
When you have a hard time swallowing your pride and apologizing, this can truly sabotage your relationships.
当你放不下脸面道歉时 真的会破坏你们的感情
In fact, researchers discovered that there are many benefits to the art of apologizing,
事实上 研究者发现 道歉的艺术有很多好处
such as stress relief and rekindling friendships.
比如缓解压力 重拾友谊
When you don’t say you’re sorry,
你不说“对不起”
you miss out on understanding how you might have hurt someone.
就无法理解自己是如何伤害别人的
It isn’t too late now to say sorry.
现在道歉还来得及
Four: Drama follows you everywhere.
4.你随意戏谑
Do you have a habit of breaking promises or leaving others hanging?
你是否有食言或推三阻四不兑现承诺的习惯?
Consistency is important, but when it isn’t, serious consequences follow.
言行一致很重要 如果做不到就会带来严重后果
According to psychologist Perpetua Neo,
心理学家Perpetua Neo认为:
bringing drama to the table, such as spreading rumors and starting fights,
把胡话大话搬上台面 比如散布谣言或挑起争端
is a big red flag you’re becoming toxic.
是你正在变得“有毒”的危险信号
Is telling a grandiose story really more important than your friend’s feelings?
夸夸其谈真的比朋友的感受重要吗?
Five: You’re addicted to social media.
5.你沉迷于社交媒体
This is different from tuning in to the Psych-2-Go channel to watch our new uploads.
这不同于调到Psych2 – Go频道观看我们的更新
Who doesn’t appreciate many likes on Facebook and Instagram?
谁不喜欢Facebook和Instagram上的点赞呢?
But when your self-image becomes a bigger priority than staying present,
但当你的虚拟自我形象变得比活在当下更重要时
that can lead to a bigger problem.
就会带来大问题
Dr. Sadie Letterelder says that letting technology get the best of you
Sadie Latterelder博士认为 若让科技占据你大部分生活
can make you accidentally be the toxic one in your relationship.
你可能无意中就成了人际关系中的“有毒”之人
When you rely on an audience for validation,
当你需要观众认可时
you also rely on social media for ego boosts.
同样也会依赖社交媒体进行自我拔高
This may cause others to resent you for having your eyes glued to your phone, rather than on them.
你会因过分关注手机 忽略他人 而遭到厌恶
Six: You talk about people behind their backs.
6.你在背后议论他人
High school drama sucks. And if you constantly talk about people behind their backs,
高中生活很差劲 如果你一直在背后品评他人
it’ll feel like you never left, even when you graduated.
即便毕业了 你也像从未离开一样
You might think you’re avoiding conflict when you complain on the down-low,
低声抱怨时 你或许认为自己是在避免冲突
but passive-aggressive behavior becomes a gateway to becoming toxic.
但说三道四的行为是“中毒”的表现
When you can’t openly share your opinions with others in a healthy fashion,
当你不能以健康的方式坦诚与他人分享观点时
it only hurts them in the long run.
久而久之就会害伤他们
Even if you never meant to cause harm in the first place,
即使你一开始没有想过要伤害别人
people always have a way of finding out the truth.
但人们最终还是会认识到真相的
Seven: You shut others out when their opinions differ from yours.
7.当你和别人意见不合时 会拒绝他们的意见
Dr. Brenner says that being judgmental is a common characteristic toxic people possess.
Brenner博士认为 爱评判别人是“有毒”之人的普遍特征
When you dominate the conversation and shut others out for having different thoughts,
当你主导了谈话 你会因别人有异议而把他们拒之门外
you end up marginalizing them.
从而边缘化他们
Not acknowledging another side of the argument doesn’t make you right.
否认争端并不代表你就是正确的
It just makes you close-minded.
只会让你变得保守固化
Do you admit that you’re becoming toxic, or knows someone who relates to these signs?
你承认自己“中毒”吗 你身边有谁具备这些特征吗
Please share your thoughts in the comments down below.
欢迎在下面分享你的观点
You can also join our community of Psych-2-Goers who help each other out in the comments.
你也可以加入我们这个在评论区互相帮助的社区
Pressing subscribe really helps us out a lot. Thanks so much for watching.
你的订阅对我们真的很重要 感谢观看

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

对人际交往有害的七种行为。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

随便吧

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIiLueBRYL8

相关推荐