ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

7个迹象表明你喜欢的人只把你当朋友 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

7个迹象表明你喜欢的人只把你当朋友

7 Signs Your Crush Sees You As Just A Friend

有时爱是一条单行道
Sometimes, love is a one-way street.
不论我们多么想和某人在一起
No matter how badly we wanna be with someone,
对方可能只把我们当朋友
they may see us as just a friend.
不过 这是他们的权利 这么做并没有什么错
And hey! That’s their right and there’s nothing wrong with that.
但这仍可能是一个重大打击
It still might come as a major blow.
或许你现在想知道你喜欢的人对你是什么感觉
Maybe you’re wondering right now how your crush feels about you.
他们也一样喜欢你吗
Do they share the same love and attractions as you do?
还是说只是纯精神友谊
Or is it strictly platonic?
好吧 我们有7种迹象
Well, we’ve identified 7 signs that
表明喜欢的人只想把你当朋友
your crush only wants to be there for nothing more.
1.总是你主动
1.You are always initiating.
仔细想想你和你喜欢的人在一起的所有时间
Think deeply about all the times you’ve hung out with your crush.
你总是那个提出建议的人吗
Are you always the one suggesting it out?
你是唯一一个给出明确暗示的人吗
Are you the only one giving settle hints,
比如给他们买咖啡或称赞他们
buying them coffee, or giving them little compliments?
或许你让他们感动过一两次
Maybe you’ve made them move once or twice.
他们对此有所回报吗
Have they done any of these things in return?
如果没有 这可能是他们对你没感觉的迹象
If not, that could be a sign they’re just not feeling it.
2.你们俩只和群体同行
2.You two only hang out in groups.
你有没有和喜欢的人单独出去过
Are you ever alone with your crush?
或者你们周围总有一两个人和你们在一起
Or does it seem like there’s always 1 or 2 people hanging around as well.
也许这只是个巧合
Maybe this is just a coincidence.
但如果你和ta似乎连几个小时的独处时间都没有
But if you never seem to have a chance to spend even just a few hours alone together,
那么你喜欢的人可能只把你对朋友
then your crush probably just sees you as just a friend.
并不是他们不重视你的陪伴
It’s not that they don’t value your company.
有些人喜欢和一群朋友出去逛街
Some people feel more comfortable hanging out in a group setting with their friends.
3.他们和你谈论自己喜欢的人
3.They talk about their crushes with you.
有时人们会和喜欢的人谈论他们喜欢的人
Sometimes, people actually talk about their crushes with the people they like.
他们或许是想看对方是否会吃醋
They might want to see if they get jealous,
但大多数情况下
but for the most part,
这是他们只把你当朋友的迹象
it’s a sign that they see you as just a friend.
这绝不是一件坏事
It’s definitely not a bad thing.
毕竟 人们只和自己真正信任的人分享这些秘密
After all, people only share these kinds of intimate secrets with people they really trust.
基本上 他们把你当做一个好的倾听者
Basically, they see you as a good listener,
一个他们可以袒露心事的人
someone they can confide to.
既然他们公开和你谈论他们喜欢的人
Since they’re openly talking about other romantic partners with you,
那么他们可能对你没有这种感觉
they probably don’t have romantic feelings for you.
4.你们做朋友已经有一段时间了
4.You have already been friends for a while.
你和喜欢的人认识多久了
How long have you’ve known your crush?
你们只是刚刚认识
Did you just meet them,
还是认识好几年了
or have you been crushing on them for a few years?
老实说
We’ll be honest.
如果你们认识有一阵子了
It’s not looking good if you’ve known them for quite a while,
而且你们已经建立了友好关系 那并不是件好事
and you’ve already settled in a friendly relationship.
如果你们的关系还没有更进一步
If it hasn’t bloomed into something more yet,
那么可能永远都不会了
it probably never will.
最常见的原因是
The most common reason is that
人们不想毁掉一份好的友谊或冒险失去一位密友
people don’t want to ruin a good friendship or risk losing a close friend.
当然 这条也有例外
Of course, there are exceptions for this rule.
有时两个人做了很多年朋友
Sometimes, people who have been friends for years
突然就意识到他们疯狂地爱着彼此
suddenly realize that they’re madly in love with each other.
但如果你不是生活在浪漫喜剧中 这种情况不大可能发生
But if you’re not living a romantic comedy, it’s not likely.
5.他们的肢体语言说明了一切
5.Their body language says it all.
如果你知道怎么读懂肢体语言
If you really understand how to read body language,
那么很容易判断一个人是否被你吸引
It’s easy to tell whether someone’s attracted to you or not.
关于肢体语言 我们在之前的视频中已经讨论过多次
We’ve actually talked about this quite a bit in our other videos
这是一个很有趣的话题
and it’s a fascinating subject.
你要从你喜欢的人身上寻找的是开放的肢体语言
What you’re looking for from your crush is open body language.
例如张开或伸展的手掌
Examples would be open/outstretched palms
甚至不交叉的双腿
or even uncrossed legs.
开放的肢体语言包括紧紧抓住包
Closed body language includes things like clutching a bag tightly,
双臂交叉和缺乏眼神交流
crossed arms, and lack of eye contact.
如果对方喜欢你 他们也会找借口和你进行身体接触
Your crush might also make excuses to make physical contact with you if they like you.
如果你喜欢的人没有表现出至少某种程度的肢体语言
If your crush isn’t exhibiting, at least some level of body language,
那么他们可能和你不是同一种感觉
they probably don’t think of you in that way.
6.当你称赞他们或帮他们忙时很尴尬
6.It’s awkward when you compliment them or do them favors.
不管多么努力
No matter how hard we try,
喜欢的人在身边时 我们很难隐藏
hiding our true feelings from them is almost impossible
对他们的真实情感
when we’re around our crushes.
赞美他们或帮助他们的诱惑
The temptation to compliment them or to do them favors
太强烈了
is just way too strong.
但如果你喜欢的人只把你当做朋友
But if your crush sees you as just a friend,
结果总是很尴尬
it always comes out really awkward on their end.
不管我们爱的姿态是多么的流畅和优雅
No matter how smooth and swob we are with our loving gestures,
你都是正在跨越友谊和爱情之间的界限
you’re crossing the lines between friendship and romance.
重要的是要意识到什么时候我们会让喜欢的人尴尬
It’s important to be aware of when we make our crushes uncomfortable,
如果你喜欢的人对你没有这种感觉
and if your crush doesn’t see you in that light,
他们会明显感到不舒服
they’re visibly uncomfortable.
7.只做朋友没什么不好的
7.There is nothing wrong with being friends!
这没关系啊
And that’s okay!
让我们用一点鼓励来结束本期视频
Let’s end things with a little encouragement,
以防你意识到你喜欢的人对你没有这种感觉
in case you’re realizing your crush does not feel the same way as you.
虽然现实让人失望
Although this realization is disappointing,
但重要的是要往好的方面想
it’s important to look on the bright side.
生命中需要强大的友谊
You need strong friendships in your life.
朋友通常比恋人更长久
Your friends often stick around for much longer than a romantic partner.
忽略所有关于朋友区间的废话 和坏话
Ignore all that nonsense about the friend zone and how terrible it is.
友谊只是不同类型的关系
A friendship is just a different type of relationship.
在很多情况下 友谊比恋爱一样强烈
In many ways, it’s just as strong as romantic partnership,
有时甚至更强烈
maybe even stronger in some cases.
但不要因为他们只把你当朋友就拒绝他们
But just don’t reject your crush because they see you as a friend.
相反 要拥抱这段友谊 让友谊继续发展
instead, just embrace their friendship and see where it goes.
你们觉得呢
What did you think?
只做朋友真的有那么糟糕吗
Is the friend zone really that bad of a place to be?
你们有没有以上相关的经历
Can you relate to any of these points?
请在下方评论区告诉我们
Let us know in the comment section,
何不顺便订阅我们的频道
and why not subscribe while you’re at it?
记住你喜欢这个频道
Remember, you are crushing it!
不要忘记点赞
Don’t forget to hit the like.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

想知道你的心上人是否只把你当朋友吗?快来看看吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

徘徊的小孩

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TduPFMwpqv4

相关推荐