ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

七个迹象表明你迷恋的人也喜欢你 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

七个迹象表明你迷恋的人也喜欢你

7 Signs Your Crush Likes You Back

还在为你迷恋的人抓狂吗
Crazy about your crush?
很可能 他们也喜欢你
Chances are, they might also be into you.
这里有七个明显的迹象表明
Here are seven sure signs
你迷恋的人也喜欢你
your crush likes you back.
第一 他们会腾出时间来看你
One:they make time to see you.
有些人天生头脑灵活
Some people are naturally fast and known to
知道做社交界女王和短信之王
do the queen bees and kings of texting,
但是 如果你迷恋的人特别害羞和矜持
but,if your crush is especially shy and reserved
知道自己没有回复你
and know to be unresponsive
但是腾出时间见你
but makes time to see you,
这是一个绝对的赠礼 他们很享受你的陪伴
this is a dead giveaway that they enjoy your company.
第二 他们找借口靠近你
Two:they make excuses to get close to you.
他们有没有用手
Do they ever brush their arm
碰过你的手或者拥抱过你
against yours or give you hugs?
身体上的感情是甜蜜的
Physical affection is sweet
他们可能是想告诉你
and they might be trying to show you that they…
你知道的 他们喜欢你
You know, like – like you.
第三 他们记得你的一些小细节
Three:they remember the small details aboutyou.
如果他们似乎比你更了解你自己
If they seem to know you more than you know yourself,
他们不仅喜欢你
not only do they like you back but
而且你还发现自己是一个守护者
you’ve also found yourself a keeper.
第四 他们让你参与他们的私人生活
Four:they let you in on their personal life.
离得有多近 到了行动的时候才算太近吗
How close is too close until it’s time to make a move?
当有人和你在一起的时候
When someone is being real with you,
他们让你知道他们的秘密
they let you in on their secrets.
包括尴尬的事
That includes embarrassing stories,
认为他们没有那么自豪
thinks they aren’t so proud of
也没有那么让他们记忆犹新
or memories that still haunt them.
祝贺你
Congratulations!
这意味者他们对你很放心
This means they feel at ease with you.
第五 他们对你的爱好产生兴趣
Five:they develop an interest in your hobbies.
也许你喜欢《英雄联盟》
Maybe you love playing League of Legends
或者烤面包
or enjoy baking.
如果你迷恋的人并不喜欢那些活动
If your crush who’s usually not
但开始和你一起玩电子游戏
into those activities starts to play video games with
或者给你烤饼干
you or bakes you cookies,
他们可能是想给你留下好印象
they might be trying to impress you.
第六 他们表现得冷淡而疏远
Six:they act cold and distant randomly.
好吧 这听起来很奇怪对吧
Okay,this sounds weird right?
但有时人 特别是害羞的人
But sometimes people, especially shy ones,
试着让他们看起来不喜欢你
try to seem like they don’t like you,
是害怕你不会回报同样的感情
fearing you don’t reciprocate the same feelings.
这是他们整个斗争或逃跑的设想
It’s the whole fight-or-flight scenario.
但在内心深处
Deep down though,
他们希望你注意到他们的缺席
they hope you notice their absence
希望你主动
and want you to reach out.
第七 他们明显地让你知道他们单身
Seven:they make it obvious that they’re single.
觉得这太好了 不可能是真的吗
Thinks it’s too good to be true?
再想想
Think again.
如果他们没有叫他们的兄弟姐妹
If they haven’t friend-zoned you
打电话给你划分朋友分区
by calling you their sis or bro,
那么这是一个明显的迹象
then this is a sure sign.
他们已经明确了自己的感觉
They’ve already made up their mind about their feelings
但他们知道你有吗
but do they know you have?
大胆点 做下一步行动
Be bold and make the next move,
你要尝试 否则你永远不会知道
you never really know unless you try.
这些迹象听起来熟悉吗
Do any of these signs sound familiar?
是什么阻止你约你迷恋的人出去
What’s stopping you from asking your crush out?
请在下面与我们分享您的想法
Please share your thoughts with us below.
另外 请务必订阅我们的频道
Also be sure to subscribe to our channel
以获取更多有用的提示
for more helpful tips and share this video with
并与其他人分享此视频
and share this video with others.
在你的帮助下 我们可以接触到更多的人
With your help, we can reach more people
并提供我们的帮助
and provide our supports.
谢谢观看
Thanks for watching!
大家好
Hi everyone.
你可能已经注意到了
As you may have noticed,
我们不再经常发帖了
we don’t post as often as we’d like anymore.
由于开支超过了收入
We are low on funding
我们的资金不足
as our expenses are exceeding our revenue.
然而 我们想继续制作更多的内容
However,we want to keep making more content
帮助人们学习心理学
that help people learn about psychology
和心理健康
and mental health.
所以我们希望你能参与这个过程
So we want you to be a part of that process.
从今天开始
Starting today,
在我们的视频下面将有一个捐赠按钮
we will have a donate button underneath our videos.
你可能已经
You’ve probably seen it
在一些你喜欢的频道看到过了
in some of your favorite channels already
但如果你看不到按钮
but if you don’t see the button,
我们在视频中加入了一个链接描述
we’ve included a link in the video description.
我们的目标是让心理学接近每个人
Our vision is to keep making psychology moreaccessible to everyone.
我们尽量保持我们的视频简洁
We try to keep our videos concise
并在社区之间建立开放交流
and create open dialogues among the community.
成为一个支持者 你会获得大家认可
As a supporter, you will receive recognition
为了感谢你的支持
for your support by having a cool site icon
在你评论的时候 你的用户名会有一个很酷的网站图标
next to your username when you comment.
这有助于我们认识到是你
This helps us recognize it’s you
并让你参与更多
and engage you more.
除此之外
On top of this,
您还将收到我们的Psych2Go电子书的免费副本
you will also receive a free copy of our Psych2Go eBook
和每季度的一些杂志
and occasional magazines every quarter.
捐完钱就给我发邮件
Just email in to myself when you’ve donated
我会把副本发到tai@psych2go.net
and I will send you the copies at tai @ psych2go.net.
即使你不能在经济上支持我们
However,even if you can not support us financially,
我们仍然能完全理解
we still totally understand.
你可以通过分享这个视频来帮助我们
You can help us out by sharing this video.
我们仍然爱你 如果你写信告诉我们
We still love you and we’ll give you a free eBook
我们会给你一本免费的电子书
if you mail in to let us know.
这没有固定的期限或类似的阴暗的事情
There is no fixed term or shady things like that.
你也可以随时取消你的支持
You can also cancel your support at any time too.
所以这绝对没有风险
So there’s absolutely no risk.
我们保证明智地使用你的资金
We promise to use your funding wisely and
制作新的可以帮助他人的视频
for creating new videos that can help others.
让每个人都更容易接触心理学
Let’s make psychology more accessible foreveryone.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如果你为自己迷恋点的人是否同意喜欢你而抓狂,那就来看看吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Aspire

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHndEN4vgzA

相关推荐