未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

7个迹象暗示你有些孤独

7 Signs You May Be Lonely

大家好!
Hello, psych2gores!
在视频开始之前
Before we begin this video,
我们想花点时间感谢你的喜爱和支持
we just want to take some time to thank you for all your love and support.
无论你是否一开始就和我们在一起
Whether you’ve been with us since the very beginning,
或者你是最近才订阅我们频道的
or you recently subscribe to our channel,
我们都想让你知道 现在我们不能没有你
we want you to know that we wouldn’t be here today without you.
在孤独和独处之间存在很大的差异
There’s a strong difference between beinglonely and being alone.
我们在经过长时间的工作
When we experience long days at work,
不停地参加类似的大型社会活动 或者上学后
go to one big social event after another, or go to school,
我们的身体就想要进入隐身模式
our bodies will want to enter hermit mode.
那是很正常的
And that’s normal.
就像电池 我们需要时间进行再次充电
Just like batteries, we need time to recharge.
那么还有什么方法能比裹着柔软的毯子
And what better way than to unwind alone with
看着你最喜欢的节目更放松的吗?
a cozy blanket and your favorite show?
但无论你是独自在家还是和别人在一起
But whether you’ve been home alone or spending time with people,
你有没有感到自己被隔离呢?
have you been feeling disconnected?
以下7个迹象暗示你可能有些孤独
Here are 7 signs you may be lonely.
1.你的失眠症是一个存在的问题
1. Your Insomnia Is An Ongoing Problem.
研究显示 你越孤独
Research shows that the lonely you are,
你睡眠中的困扰就越多
the more disturbances you experience in your sleep.
莉娜·卡琳娜博士声明
Dr. Leana Karena states
孤独的人宁可整夜频繁醒来
that lonely people do not experience less hours of sleep,
也不愿少睡几个小时
but rather wake up more frequently throughout the night.
为了减轻睡前忧郁
To alleviate some of the blues before hitting the sheets,
要么和别人电话聊天
reach out to people by either
要么就网上聊天
talking to them on the phone or facetiming.
测试进展得并不顺利
Texting doesn’t work so well,
因为心理学家发现听某人的声音
because psychologists have discovered hearing someone’s voice
或看他们的脸是我们如何形成关系的重要因素
or seeing their face are factors that strongly play in how we form connections.
2.你的焦虑正在恶化
2. Your Anxiety Worsens.
你准备好和焦虑症做斗争了吗?
Do you already struggle with an anxiety disorder?
当你孤独时 你的皮质醇水平可能会增加
When you’re lonely, it may increase your cortisol levels.
原因是
The reason being,
你花了很多时间过度思考一些事
when you spend too much time ruminating over matters
而不是把它们说出来
instead of talking them out,
这会让你感到无助
and it’ll often cause you to feel helpless,
因此你的大脑会认为你处于危险中其实你并没有
thus your brain will believe you’re in danger when you’re really not.
不要批评自己 或者对自己太严格
Instead of criticizing or being hard on yourself,
试着去练习积极的自我交谈和健康的祷告
try practicing positive self-talk and healthy mantras,
就像“你能行”或者“一切都会过去的”
like “you can do it” or “this tooshall pass”.
3.你很依赖你的长沙发或床
3. You Live On Your Couch Or Bed.
孤独能怂恿我们呆在家里
Loneliness can encourage us to stay locked in our homes,
特别是那个地方 比如长沙发或床
specifically one spot, like the couch or bed.
你可能认为整日穿着睡衣大吃大喝看电视没什么问题
You may find you have no problem wearing your PJs all day or binge watching TV.
偶尔这么做可以理解
Doing this every once in a while is understandable,
但如果你把它作为日常
but if you do this on a daily basis,
那就不太对了
then something may be wrong,
特别是如果你感到空虚(且没有满足感)
especially if you feel emptier than fulfilled.
就开窗通通风 也可以出去走走
Crack open a window, let some fresh air in and go out for a walk.
自然一点有助于我们感到自己的存在感
Being in nature can help us feel connected and stay in the present.
4.你感到社交困难
4. You Have Difficulty With Social Situations.
研究显示孤独的人经历了
Research shows that people who are lonely,
一段很难理解和适应社会技能的时期
experience a harder time understanding and adapting social skills.
为了交朋友和建立更大的人际圈
Maybe you realize you have to put yourself out there more
你也许意识到必须让自己多接触外界
in order to make friends and establish a bigger Network.
但一想起这些 你可能会担心 还会为自己找借口
But, you might sweat at the thought of it and make up excuses for yourself,
比如 认为自己难以亲近他人
like believing you’re unapproachable
或认为自己没有足够的说服力来提出有趣的话题
or like you’re not eloquent enough to stir up interesting conversations.
不要听从那些消极的想法
Don’t listen to those negative thoughts.
而是要提醒自己你只是一个人
Instead, remind yourself that you’re only human
并给自己鼓劲 让自己更自信
and give yourself pep talks to boost your confidence.
5.你比别人买的东西多
5. You Choose Materials Over People.
你是否将更多时间花在购物上 而不是与别人制定计划?
Do you spend more time buying things rather than making plans with people?
拥有好物似乎很不错
Having nice things can seem great.
刚开始几分钟你会很兴奋
The first few minutes when you get that adrenaline rush,
知道自己是在打折时购买的
knowing you got them while they were on sale.
但是这种兴奋并没有持续很久
But this excitement is not sustainable inthe long run.
最后 我们的经历告诉我们
In the end, our experiences hold more meaning than what we own.
要把你的购物狂欢改成在家过夜
Substitute your shopping sprees with family nights
或者和你的恋人度假
or vacation with your romantic partner.
6.你在长胖
6. You’re Gaining Weight.
也许不只是蛋糕或整个披萨
Maybe it’s not just the cake or all the pizza
让你的体重增加
that’s been making your digits go up.
当我们感觉自己好像能吃掉问题时
Loneliness can often cause us to overeat
孤独也常常引发我们的暴食
when we feel like we can eat our problems away.
当我们选择甜品和碳水化合物
Our negative headspace makes us most vulnerable
作为安慰食物时
when we opted for sugary sweets
极度消极让我们成为最易受伤的人
and carbs that we deem as comfort food.
结果 我们就开始患上高胆固醇
Consequently, our bodies will start to suffer from high cholesterol levels
和高血压了
and high blood pressure.
下次你经历孤独时
The next time you experience loneliness,
尽量不要自己吃饭
try not to eat alone.
而是要和朋友 家人一起准备饭菜
Instead, prepare meals with friends and family.
7.觉得独处时间很无趣
7. Alone Time Doesn’t Feel Fun Anymore.
成为一个天生喜欢呆在家里的人没有错
There’s nothing wrong with being a natural homebody,
但如果你发现自己很容易急躁
but if you find yourself growing irritable
而不是放松地做一些独居爱好的话
instead of relaxed doing solitary hobbies,
可能需要时间来评价一下发生了什么
it might be time to evaluate what’s going on.
如果你感觉自己根本没有可以倾诉的人
If you absolutely feel like you have no one to turn to,
就去和你的医生 顾问或人事经理聊聊天
talk to your doctor, counselor or HR manager.
不要认为自己必须隐藏一切
Never assume you have to bottle things up.
你是被爱的 也应该得到关心你的人际圈
You are loved and deserve a network of people who care about you.
想要更多自助内容吗?
Want more self-help content?
那就去看看YesReneau 订阅她的频道吧
Check out and subscribe YesReneau’s channel.
她制作了有关旅行的激励视频 总的来说
She creates videos on motivation, travelling and overall,
就是学习如何一次花一天时间
just learning how to take one day at a time.
这不仅对她意义重大 对我们也是如此
It would mean a lot not only to her, but to us.
那么 如果你喜欢这个视频
Also, if you liked this video,
一定要去点个赞呢
be sure to give it a thumbs up.
一如既往 感谢观看!
As always, thanks for watching!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这里可以解决你的孤独,提升你的存在感

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Amy

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VcHuQt3fYY

相关推荐