ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

你准备好爱了吗? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你准备好爱了吗?

7 Signs You Are Ready for a Relationship

来吧!心理学
Psych2go.net
恋爱不仅仅是
Relationships are more than just the
小鹿乱撞和好莱坞式浪漫时刻
butterflies and romantic moments Hollywood depicts.
恋爱不仅包括往社交媒体上传照片
A lot goes on behind the social media photos
和在Facebook上改变恋爱状态
and changing your relationship status on Facebook.
你可曾想过
Have you been wondering whether
你准备好恋爱了吗?
you’re ready to get into one?
这些是你准备恋爱的七个标志
Here are 7 signs you are ready for a relationship.
1. 你不是在找一个使自己完整的人
1.You’re not looking for someone to complete you.
这很重要
This is a big one.
很多人经常匆匆地开始一份爱
Many people often jump into the relationship,
希望着有个人能解决自己的麻烦
hoping someone could be there to save them from their problems or
或其它因素带来的影响
their influence by factors,
如孤独和社会压力
such as loneliness and social pressure.
如果你成功
If you’ve managed to
使这些“恶魔”安分下来
quiet those demons and
你想要谈恋爱
want to be in the relationship
是因为你真的认为
because you genuinely see a future
你们俩有未来
with your potential partner,
那你就准备好了
then you’re ready.
人世间最美好的事莫过于
There’s nothing better than meeting someone
与你的灵魂伴侣约会 一起迈入下一步
who is your soulmate and taking this next big step.
2. 你明白敞开心扉的重要性
2.You understand the importance of open communication.
情侣间良好的沟通
Good communication between both partners
能构建出健康的关系
is what constitutes a healthy relationship.
别非把这理解为没有争吵
This doesn’t necessarily translate to no arguments.
敞开心扉代表着
But it does mean
拥有坦率地 诚恳地解决问题的意愿
a willingness to work out your problems openly and honestly.
如果你磨炼出优秀的倾听技巧
If you have managed to sharpen your listening skills and
并且能够更直接地表达自己的想法
learn more forthright about your thoughts
勇于表达自己的想法
since that’s bottling things up.
你就会成为一个很棒的恋人
Then you’re going to make one amazing partner.
3. 你不再想起你的前任
3.Your ex is no longer on your mind.
为了度过心碎期
Being in rebound mold
处于心碎状态的人们
can influence people to seek
容易使人们太快寻找
new relationships too quickly,
新的恋爱关系
in order to cope with their heartbreak
但从长远看 这并不好
but this isn’t healthy in the long run.
而且你如果伤害了其他人
And you’ll only create more damage
只会造成更多伤害
when you’re hurting someone else.
我有过这种遭遇
I have been in this and
安慰总是谈及前任的人
it’s not fun consoling someone
真的不好玩
who talks about his ex all the time.
不用说 我们也没能走多远
Needless to say, we didn’t last very long.
如果你完全走出了上次分手的阴影
When your heart is fully healed from the last breakup,
重新开始约会就不会那么难受了
then you’ll feel better about entering the dating room again.
4. 你已经掌握了自爱和接纳
4.You have mastered self-love and acceptance.
单身最美好的事就是可以尽情完善自己
The best part about being single is working on yourself.
如果你克服了自尊问题
If you’ve managed to conquer your self-esteem issues
并且接纳了自己所有的缺点和弱点
and accepted all your flaws and weakness,
你就不那么容易陷入毒性关系
you’ll less likely enter toxic relationships.
人们常在虐待自己的伴侣身边
Often people stick around too long with
徘徊太久
partners that are bad for them,
因为他们害怕找不到更好的人了
because they’re afraid they won’t find anyone better.
但这种想法表明
But this type of thinking indicates
首先他们就没有
they won’t ready to be in the relationship
准备好谈恋爱
to begin with.
如果你觉得自己符合这一标志
If you feel like that is who you are,
我们想为你的“恋爱之旅”喝彩
we want to applaud you for your journey.
5. 你已经拥有了你想要的经历
5.You’ve gotten the experiences you wanted.
当你单身时你是否
Do you have a bucket list you want to fulfill
有一个愿望清单?
while you’re still single,
无论你是想进入原始森林
whether that means head into a complete jungle
去寻找梦幻小镇
for that dreaming township.
或是想要环球旅行
traveling in the world or
或是完成小说原稿
finishing your novel manuscript.
你所有的抱负
All of your ambitions
引领你经历这些令人兴奋的事情
have led you to exciting experiences.
但如果现在你完成了目标
But now if you fulfill your goals,
你会开始想 与身旁的某人
you’re beginning to think it would be better to
分享新经历可能会更好
sharing your new experiences with someone by your side.
这很正常
This is normal.
答应自己 一定要找到
Just promise yourself, you’ll find someone
那个和你一样对充实的生活充满热情的人
just as passionate about living life to the fullest.
6. 你明白恋情需要维系的现实
6.You understand the reality of maintaining relationships.
恋情需要很努力地维持
Relationships take a lot of hard work to sustain.
当你年轻 敢于犯错时
Maybe you date it around
你可能会四处留情
when you’re younger and when you’re willing to commit.
因为你想要完美的恋情
Because you want it the ideal relationship
又不想老老实实地建立一份爱
without actually building one.
但现在因为你成熟了 懂得了一些道理
But now, as you mature and develop some wisdom,
你意识到 健康的恋情需要
you realize that great relationships require
不断的反思和动力
constant self-reflection and motivation.
而你完全能做到这一点
And you are okay with that.
7. 你准备好让其他人进入你的生活
7.You are ready to integrate your life with someone else’s.
你能接受改变并且能理解
You are open to change and understand that
事情并不总是朝你希望的方向发展
things don’t always match up quite the way you want them to.
但你没有被完美打破幻想
You are not disillusioned by perfection
并意识到妥协是影响每一段恋情成败的
and realize that compromise is a big “make it or break it”
关键因素
factor in every relationship.
你愿意和一个差不多的对象约会
You’re willing to meet someone in the middle,
做出一定的牺牲
make certain sacrifices,
那么你会被回报以许多的爱
just to receive a lot of love, growth
成长 以及美好的回忆
and great memories in return.
你觉得自己准备好恋爱了吗?
Do you think you’re ready for a relationship?
如果你开启了人生的新篇章我们为你激动不已
We’re excited for you as you embark this new chapter in your life.
请在下方同我们分享你的想法
Please share your thoughts with us below.
同时请一定要
Also, please be sure to
订阅我们的频道 获得更多有用的建议
subscribe to our channel for more helpful tips.
分享本视频即可
And share this video
获得一篇关于社会焦虑意识的
for a free e-copy about magazine
杂志的免费电子副本
on social anxiety awareness.
密钥是“psipower”
Use the code Psipower.
在你的帮助下 我们能让更多的人
With your help, we can reach more people to
了解精神健康的问题
spread awareness on mental health issues
非常真诚地感谢你们的支持
Thanks for your support, really and truly.
没有你们的支持
We wouldn’t have got this far
就不会成就今天的我们
without each and every one of you.
[音乐]
[music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

七个特征

听录译者

徘徊的小孩

翻译译者

HE

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wePzfVKTSQ

相关推荐