ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

焦虑的人喜欢你的七个表现 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

焦虑的人喜欢你的七个表现

7 Signs Someone with Anxiety Likes You

Hello and welcome new and returning viewers
各位观众 大家好
Thank you all for your support and love
感谢你们的支持和爱护
Psych2Go would like to express our gratitude to you, the superstars who helped us thrive
感谢每个陪伴《来吧!心理学》成长的超级明星
Allowing us to provide you with ongoing material
给了我们分享更多内容的机会
Now we have a question for you.
现在 问你们一个问题
Have you ever felt your heart flutter?
你有过小鹿乱撞的感觉吗?
What about the thoughts of a certain someone increasing your body temperature?
有过一想到某人 体温就会升高的经历吗?
what we’re saying is, have you ever liked someone?
我们想问的是你喜欢过别人吗?
Having a crush is complicated enough
喜欢本身就已经很复杂了
adding anxiety to the mix
再加上焦虑 简直不能更复杂
However, it’s a recipe for confusion, panic, and maybe a little sweat.
但其中的困惑 惶恐 甚至紧张出汗 并非无解
As someone who lives with generalized anxiety disorder,
作为一个患有广泛性焦虑障碍的人
I can confirm that life only gets more chaotic when I’ve got my eye on someone
我可以证明 一旦开始关注别人 生活只会愈加混乱
Needless to say it gets confusing for everyone involved.
更不用说深陷爱情的人了
And in an attempt to get things slightly clearer,
说得更明白些
Here are seven signs that someone with anxiety likes you
根据个人经验 焦虑的人喜欢你
from my own personal experience.
会有以下七种表现
One, if I like you,
一 如果我喜欢你
I care about what you think and how you feel about me
我会在意你的想法 你对我的看法
The last thing I want is one-sided affection
我最讨厌的就是一厢情愿
So I’ll want to make sure everything is as it seems
所以我会确保每件事都表里如一
Just like most people, I’ve been hurt in the past.
和大多数人一样 我以前也受过伤
But my anxious brain is convinced it will happen repeatedly.
但我焦虑的大脑坚信 我还会再受伤
Even little misunderstandings can get blown out of proportion, if I have enough time to think.
如果时间足够 即使是小误解 也会被我放大
So reassurance can save lots of stress if I feel comfortable enough to ask for it.
所以在舒适环境下 我会寻求安慰来缓解压力
Two – I paid very close attention
二 我会高度集中注意力
Anxiety keeps me alert
焦虑让我变得警觉
So I tend to be very detail-oriented in every area of my life
所以我在生活的各方面都很注重细节
Especially when I care about something
尤其是当我在乎某件事的时候
I’m more than willing to spend time and energy diving as deep as possible into the subject
我非常乐意花费时间和精力 尽我所能去深挖它
The same goes for people.
对人也是如此
If I’m interested, I’ll listen closely to whatever you have to say,
如果我对你感兴趣 我会仔细听你说的每句话
and I’ll make a point to remember the things you like and believe in
努力记住你的喜好和信仰
I sometimes worry that I pay too much attention or that I come across as desperate
有时候我会担心这些努力 会不会显得
because I made such an effort.
太迫切 太在意
But I know that my attention to detail is simply part of my love language
但我知道 我对细节的关注不仅是爱的表达
and how I communicate to those I care about.
也是和我关心之人沟通的方式
Three, my words don’t come out quite right.
三 我常常词不达意
When I’m around someone I’d like , I can turn into a stereotypical nervous wreck.
每当和喜欢的人在一起 我就非常紧张
I fidget, I sweat and I can’t keep words in the right order when I speak.
坐立不安 手心出汗 说话也语无伦次
I know what I’m trying to say,
我知道我想说什么
but even I get confused when listening to myself talk sometimes.
但一表达出来 有时候自己听着都觉得懵
It never happens the same way either
每次还都不一样
Sometimes I pronounce a word wrong
有时是发错音
But other times an entire sentence is mixed up
有时整个句子都是乱的
this tends to happen to me in many social situations
这种情况在很多社交场合都发生过
But never quite as noticeably as when I’m talking to someone I’m interested in.
但和感兴趣的人聊天相比 这都不算什么
Naturally.
没办法
Four – I’ll tell you when I’m anxious
四 我焦虑的时候会告诉你
Well, I’m open about my mental health.
我对自己的心理健康状况很坦诚
I’m still very private about it, especially in the moment.
但仍会非常注意隐私 尤其是焦虑的时候
I’m much more likely to excuse myself and ride the anxiety rollercoaster alone.
除非真想告诉你 否则我更可能找个借口
Unless I truly want you in the picture.
独自处理跌宕的焦虑情绪
Please don’t take it personally if it takes weeks or even months to open up
如果我过了数周甚至数月才跟你说 请不要放在心上
Anxiety leaves me in a vulnerable state, which doesn’t always go over well.
焦虑使我变得脆弱 并不是每次都会好转
it’s easier to be alone, but I’m willing to work to let someone in,
独处会轻松些 但如果有人愿意倾听
if they show me they’re willing to work too.
我也很乐意敞开心扉
Five, sweaty hands
五 大汗手
Modern media can romanticize mental illness until the end of time
尽管现代媒体一直把精神疾病浪漫化
But the truth is that anxiety is not pretty.
但实际上 焦虑并不美好
My face burns red and I sweat like crazy when I’m stuck in fight-or-flight mode
一旦陷入战逃模式 我会脸部通红 汗如雨下
And honestly, it’s embarrassing
坦白讲 这很尴尬
I can’t focus on anything else
我很难集中注意力在其他事情上
and I fear that others can notice it too
也害怕别人发现我的异样
I get preoccupied with whether my flushing is giving away my anxious state,
我满脑子都是脸红会不会暴露我的焦虑
but I usually work myself up over nothing
但通常都是杞人忧天
Everyone gets nervous sometimes. More often than not, I’m not the only one with sweaty hand.
每个人都会紧张 我不是唯一一个会紧张到手出汗的人
Six – I’ll push myself out of my comfort zone
六 我会逼自己走出舒适区
It isn’t often that I cancel plans or take on something new
我很少取消计划或尝试新事物
Routine soothes my anxiety more than any pill or conversation
相比药物和聊天 日程更能缓解我的焦虑
But I’d rather spend time getting to know someone I like.
但我更愿意花时间了解喜欢的人
This can even turn anxiety into curiosity in a good way.
这甚至可以用一种好方式将焦虑变成好奇
Trying new things can be exhausting
尝试新事物可能会很累
But I’m much more willing to go out of my comfort zone
但如果喜欢的人和我一起
If someone I like will come with me.
我会更愿意走出舒适区
A little excitement can be incredibly motivating
一点小兴奋都可以是极大的激励
and seven – I overthink, therefore I am.
七 我很容易想太多
While this may not be a quality that others will notice.
其他人可能不会注意到这个特质
In fact, I hope they don’t notice
事实上 我也不想让他们知道
My mind is working constantly,
大脑持续在工作
I lose sleep over everyday worries that cycle over and over in my brain
每天都因在脑海中不断循环的担忧而失眠
so you can imagine the kind of chaos that ensues
你可以想象 当我关心一个
when I care about someone that may or may not be interested in me.
不一定对我感兴趣的人时 随之而来的那种混乱
I ruminate over every single word I say,
我会反复咀嚼我说过的每一个字
every word you say,
你说过的每一个字
every gesture you make,
你做的每一个动作
every question you ask
你问的每一个问题
It never ends
无休无止
Do any of these signs feel familiar or relatable to you?
你对以上这些表现熟悉吗?
Or perhaps you suspect you’ve seen it or felt these signs from someone else
无论是见过 或是感觉身边人有此类表现
feel free to share in the comments below
都可以在下方的评论区留言分享
and let us know if there’s any other topic you’d like to hear more about
如果你有任何感兴趣的话题 可以留言告诉我们
As always, thanks for watching.
还是那句话 感谢观看

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一个焦虑的人喜欢上你,会有哪些表现呢?一起来了解一下吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

别兹妮

审核员

审核员YQ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvesHVBuQDw

相关推荐