ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

7个你仍然在相信的健身信条 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

7个你仍然在相信的健身信条

7 MYTHS You Still Believe About Exercise

我要给你打气
– I’m going to pump you up!
呀呀呀
Yargh ya ya!
又是一个奇怪的介绍
Another weird intro.
干得好 麦特
Good job, Matt.
在当今世界
In today’s world,
似乎有更多的问题
it seems like there are more questions
和有关健康锻炼的一半真相在市场上
and half truths in the market about healthy exercise
相比起确定的清楚的有定义的事实
than there are actual clear, definitive facts.
这都是由于大量的有关健康和锻炼的错误信息
It all results from a ton of misinformation about health
造成的
and exercise.
然而每个人的身体是不同的
And while everyone’s body is different,
有一些被大多数相信的信条
there are some commonly believed myths
不被科学所认可
that science has disproved.
所以在这个视频里
So in this video,
我将例举七种最容易被大多数相信的信条
I’m going to take the seven most commonly believed myths
是那些你很可能仍然相信的有关锻炼的信条
that you likely still believe about exercise
并且我会解释在他们背后的真相
and explain the truth behind them.
信不信由你
Believe it or not,
很多你所听到的健身信条
a lot of what you’ve heard about working out
实际上是完全没有事实依据的
is actually either completely unfounded
或者完全是错误的
or just flat out wrong.
如果你打算把精力
And if you’re going to put the effort
花在去健身房健身
into actually going into the gym and working out,
你最好确保能让付出得到回报
you better make sure it’s paying off.
所以接下来就是7个你仍然在相信的关于健身的谬误
So this is 7 Myths you still believe about exercise.
1、如果你没有挥汗如雨那么你还不够努力
If you’re not sweating you’re not working hard enough.
虽然挥汗如雨是真的
While it’s true that sweating profusely
会减少你的体重
will reduce your weight,
一次或两次拳击你失去的
the pound or two that you lose
实际上只是水分的重量
will actually just be water weight
在你再次补充水分后 体重还会恢复
and will replenish itself quickly after you re-hydrate.
汗水并不是一次惊人锻炼的必要证据
Sweat is not necessarily evidence of an incredible workout.
证据是你身体过热时的情况
What it is evidence of is your body is overheating.
我是说让我们面对这个事实
I mean let’s face it,
太阳浴并不列在
sun bathing doesn’t exactly make the list
紧张锻炼的清单范围中
of intense workouts.
我正好要去沙滩上享受鸡尾酒呢
‘I’m just gonna pick up my margarita on the beach there.’
流汗只是一种让你身体降温的方式
Perspiring is just your body’s way of cooling itself.
你可以避免流汗的同时燃烧大量的脂肪
You can avoid sweat and still burn plenty of calories
比如长时间走路或者做一些轻重量训练
by taking long walks or doing some light weight training.
2、在健身房你能比在家里减下更多体重
You lose more weight at the gym than at home.
关于这一点 还有争议
There are arguments for both sides of this.
一边说在体育馆里锻炼更好
One saying it’s better to work out at the gym.
另一边说在家锻炼更好
The other saying it’s better to work out at home.
但是事实是
But the truth of the matter is,
简单来说 减肥就是燃烧脂肪
you lose weight simply by burning off
忽略生活方式 消耗的卡路里要大于摄入量
more calories than you take in regardless of your regimen.
现在 你所做的锻炼类型
Now, the types of exercise that you do
会定义你怎样增肌和塑形
will define how you tone and shape your body
因你在不同地方锻炼而异
as you work out different areas.
并且 如果在家中你没有很多选择
And, if you don’t have a lot of options at home,
你可能会想要在体育馆运动
you might want to make it to the gym
因为那是一个更加可行的解决办法
as it’s a more viable solution.
但是只要你一直督促自己
However as long as you’re pushing yourself,
场地并不是很重要
location doesn’t matter at all.
让我们完全坦白来说
And let’s be completely honest,
你也许能更加真实地锻炼有效
you’re probably more likely to actually work out
如果你的健身房是在家中
if your gym’s at home
因为你惦记着那500美元的健身馆会员资格
because you remember that $500 gym membership
你在这一年早些时候买的
that you bought earlier this year?
你那时可能会像这样“我会改变”
You were like, ‘I’m gonna change.’
但你从不展示出来
And you just never showed up?
是的 体育馆对于银行来说就是一个笑话
Yeah, the gym is laughin’ all the way to the bank.
3、锻炼会塑造你的肌肉但是不会减肥
Working out will build muscle not lose weight.
虽然也是在反复锻炼
While it’s true that repetitive exercise
会磨炼并且增加肌肉力量
will hone in and increase muscle mass and strength,
但是这个办法将会阻止你减肥
the idea that this will prevent you from losing weight
实际上是不正确的
is actually not true.
这种虚构只来自于理论
This myth comes from the theory
肌肉的重量远超过脂肪
that muscle weighs more than fat
因此会补偿你失去的重量
and therefore compensates for the weight you’re losing
并代替它
by replacing it.
但事实是 当我们减少体重
But the truth is that when we lose weight,
我们同时失去了脂肪和肉
we actually lose both fat and muscle
并且通过肌肉的运行
and it’s through working muscles
我们可以保持身材
that we maintain them.
事实上 更准确的说 是通过锻炼
In fact, it’s more accurate to say that by exercising,
你减肥并且保持肌肉质量
you’re losing fat and sustaining muscle mass.
也许你可以跑过一个吉普赛人
Or of course, you could just run over a gypsy
然后得到吉普赛人的父亲的诅咒“瘦下去 瘦到死”(电影里的情节)
and have the gypsy’s father go, ‘Thinner’
你的体重将会减轻
and you’ll lose weight like that.
不知道?
No?
《瘦到死》(1996年美国一部关于减肥的恐怖片)
Steven King’s ‘Thinner’?
你没有看过么?
You’ve never seen that?
好吧 我老了
Okay, I’m old.
4、如果你年轻的时候不锻炼
If you didn’t exercise when you’re young
当你老了 身体就会出现危机
it’s dangerous to start when you’re older.
好吧 这个想法有些荒谬
Okay, this idea is just preposterous
可能是谨慎的儿女
and is likely the work of a cautious son or daughter
担心年迈的父母
who’s simply worried about their elderly parent
太过劳累
who may or may not be pushing themselves a little too hard.
无论你是8岁还是108岁
Whether you’re eight or 108,
保持一个健康的生活方式
training in your lifestyle for a healthier one
绝对不会是一个坏主意
is never a bad idea.
开始定期锻炼什么时候都不会晚
It is never too late to start exercising regularly
只要你注意你身体的极限
so long as you pay attention to your body’s limits.
事实上 在2009年的一项研究显示锻炼的老人
In fact, a study in 2009 showed that seniors who exercised
或者准备开始锻炼的老人
or even started to exercise later in life
寿命比没有锻炼的长
lived longer than those who did not
改变他们的生活方式
change their lifestyle at all.
即使你的爷爷
So even if your gramps,
减掉5磅的重量
just try pickin’ up a five pound weight.
只是说“看看我现在 愚蠢”
Just be like, ‘Look at me now, silly.
我懂了
‘I got–‘
然后你的牙齿会脱落
And then your teeth fall out.
这是另一个故事
That’s a whole other story,
但是至少你坚持锻炼
but at least you’re exercising.
5、游泳是一个减肥的好办法
Swimming is great for weight loss.
你们中的一些人会说“噢!该死的”
Some of you are gonna be like, ‘Aww damn!’
游泳是一个非常好的锻炼方式
Swimming is a fantastic way to exercise
可以很好的保持身材
for toning certain muscles,
减少压力 增加肺活量
reducing stress, increasing lung capacity
当然 还可以冷静下来
and of course, cooling down.
但是 当提到一个快速的方法
But, when it comes to being a fast way
减掉那些额外的体重
to remove those extra pounds,
游泳也许不是最好的选择
the pool might not be your best choice.
游泳时 我们的身体是活跃的
See, our bodies are buoyant when swimming
所以我们接受的锻炼
and thus the workout that we’re receiving
正在被我们自身的能力辅助着
is being aided by our natural ability to float.
卟噜噜噜
Blllllllop!
把时间花在慢跑或登山上
Spending that same time jogging or climbing
会给你更加全面的锻炼
will give you a much more rounded work out.
6、伸展运动首先要防止受伤
Stretching first will prevent injury.
许多学生听到这个
Many a student has heard this
从他们的体育老师或者教练
from their gym teacher or coach.
它就像是一个信条让他们一直深信不疑
And it’s likely a myth that they’ve carried with them
在他们的生活中
throughout their lives.
虽然拉伸的确有好处
Now, while stretching does have it’s benefits,
事实上能够预防受伤并不是这些好处之一
actually preventing injury is not one of them.
拉伸实际上被展示于更加利于
Stretching has actually been shown to be more beneficial
在很长时间做某事之前
before doing something for a long amount of time,
比如说坐在电脑前或是开车
such as sitting at a computer or driving
比在做一次剧烈运动前拉伸更有效
than it is before doing an exertive workout.
7、没有痛苦就没有收获
No pain, no gain.
这绝对不是真实的
This is absolutely untrue
并且好像是从谁那里开始
and was likely started by someone
尝试在夜里售卖那些健身光碟
trying to sell those exercise DVD’s late at night.
我们都看到了商业信息广告
We’ve all seen the infomercials.
咳咳
I’ve ah (clears throat)
我已经买过跆搏(跆拳道搏击)
I’ve bought Tae bo.
你得让你的身体感到疼痛
The idea that you have to cause physical pain to your body
足够的锻炼才会对你的健康有益
to have exercised enough to make a difference to your health
是绝对荒谬的
is absolutely absurd.
有时候需要强迫自己
It is fine to push yourself,
尤其是你想增加耐力
especially if you want to increase endurance,
但是有一个区别
but there is a difference
在疼痛和伤害自己的不适
between the pain and discomfort of hurting yourself
和一个有利的燃脂锻炼之间
and the burn of a good workout.
如果你感到痛苦
If you’re in genuine pain,
那只说明你的方式不对
that’s a sign that you’re doing something wrong.
你需要顺从你的身体
You need to listen to your body
在误伤自己之前
before you hurt yourself.
换句话说 在你说别人之前 先检查自己
In other words, check yourself before you wreck yourself.
的言行!
Word!
我希望你们可以从视频里学会许多东西
I hope you guys got something out of this video
最后我想提醒你
and I wanted to remind you
你可以看我所有的视频
that you can now watch all of my videos
在Watchable.com上
on Watchable.com.
如果你有时间
Or, if you’re on the go,
你也可以选择下载
you also have the option of downloading
下载Watchable mobile 软件
the Watchable mobile app.
超快而且便利
It’s super fast and convenient so check it out.
如果你们享受
As always, if you guys enjoyed this
请点击按钮
please click that like button
别忘了订阅我的频道
and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel
这样你就能看到我下一个视频了
so that you can catch my next video.
爱你们
Love your faces
期待下次看见你们
and I will see you guys in the next one.
再见!
Byyeeee!
赞!
Yeeaaah!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一些信条实际上是完全没有事实依据的或者完全是错误的,为什么这么说呢?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n34euCWg4i0

相关推荐