ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

空间站的7扇窗 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

空间站的7扇窗

7 HOLES in the Space Station - Smarter Every Day 135

好的 我是Destin
Ok, it’s Destin.
嗯 Dustin
– Deh, it’s Dustin..
是Destin Destin
– Destin, Destin.
Destin
– Destin.
记住了吗
– You got it.
好的 记住了
– OK, I’ve got it.
【笑声】好 是这样的
– [laughs] Alright here’s the deal.
我们现在和Don Pettit在一起
We are with Don Pettit.
你考虑过改个较好发音的名字吗?
– Have you thought of changing your name to something that’s easier to pronounce?
想一下那个组件 那儿有个Destiny组件
– Just think of the module, there’s a Destiny module right over there.
嘿 我是Destin 欢迎来到《日渐聪明》
– OK, hey it’s me Destin, welcome back to Smarter Every Day.
现在大家看到的许多来自国际空间站的照片
Now a lot of the pictures you see from the International Space Station
都来自于穹顶舱
come from the cupola,
就是这里面 对吧?
on the inside here, right?
穹顶舱位于第三节 对吗?
So the the cupola’s on node 3? Is that correct?
对 第三节
– Node 3.
好的 这位是宇航员Don Pettit
– Node 3. Alright, so this is astronaut Don Pettit.
你们可能认识他
You may know this guy.
你的工作是 比如 城市追踪这类
You’ve done all the, like, city tracking, and things like..
是的 我在晚上做了很多城市的追踪
– Yeah I did a lot of cities at night,
还有夜晚的极光和地球的延时序列
and then the night time aurora and time lapse sequences of earth,
你看到的许多照片都是在这个组件里面拍摄的
many of those you see have been done in this module
当我在摄像机前面的时候
when I was at the helm of the camera.
他太菜了 请允许我这么说
– He’s the junk, let me just say it that way.
当谈到太空摄影的时候你就很菜 对吗
You’re the junk when it comes to space photography, right?
你会这么说吗?说“我很菜”?
Can you say that? Say I’m the junk?
不 我不会那么说 我只是太尴尬了
– No I can’t say that cause I just.. I get too embarrassed.
我去另一边见你 好吗?说真的 他就是很菜
– I’m gonna meet you on the other side, Ok? So, seriously he’s the junk.
像那些很酷的极光照片 都是Don拍的
Like all the really cool aurora stuff, Don’s the guy that took it.
【音乐】
[music]
这个是盖子【敲一敲】
– Now this is a cover. [knocks on it]
我们称之为挡板 它保护窗户不受小块陨石的影响
– So we call it a shutter and it protects the windows from micro meteorites.
当挡板关闭 窗户就可以受到保护
when the shutters are closed, the windows are protected.
也可以隔绝宇宙环境中的热辐射
And also thermally insulates the windows from the radiation environment of space.
这些可以从外面关闭吗
– So can you shut these things from the outside?
不行 你可以从里面打开或关闭
– No, you can open and close it from the inside.
等等 你在里面操作一个控制杆或其他东西
– OK wait. On the inside you’re throwing a lever or something, and it..
对 打开旋钮
– Yeah you’re turning a knob.
然后它就
– And it’s..
打开了
– Opens.
从外面
– On the outside.
从外面
– On the outside.
如何做到的呢?还要保持它们之间的压力密封
– How do you do that and maintain a pressure seal between them?
采用O形密封圈
– O-ring type seals.
不会吧
– No you don’t!
和一个转动检查
– With a rotating check.
我们所有舱口的密封件都用的O形密封圈
All our hatch seals are O-ring type seals.
但它怎么…我晕了
– Yeah but how.. Ahh my brain’s..
我们进到里面就可以看见了
– Let’s go inside, we can see it.
小心
Watch your head.
哎呀
– Oops thunk.
这里有一系列的O形密封圈
– So you have a whole series of O-rings in here
还有一个旋钮
and a shaft that you rotate.
那在空间站里面 这些有多少个
– So, I mean on the space station how many of these would you have?
七个 因为有七扇窗户
– Seven, because we have seven windows.
如果泄漏了怎么办
– What happens if you get a leak on that?
嗯 那就泄漏了呗
– Um, then you have a leak.
你们发生了泄漏 流失了空气
– You just have a leak. and you lose air.
你要做的就是把整个穹顶舱都密封起来
– And what you would do is you would probably seal the whole cupola off
还有一种方案我一时想不起来
and then there’s probably a plan I don’t know off the top of my head
可能有一个替代机制的方案
but there’s probably a plan for replacing the mechanism,
需要太空行走
it might require a space walk.
我想问的是 如何在空间站外面操作这个盖子
– So my question is how can you operate a lid on the outside of the space station
通过操纵空间站内部的机械装置
by manipulating something mechanical on the inside of the space station,
而不丧失空气压力
without losing air pressure.
这叫做真正的好工程
– It’s called real good engineering.
刚刚听Don Pettit说的
– OK you heard Don Pettit.
设计这类工程需要一名真正优秀的工程师
He said that it takes a really good engineer to design this sort of thing.
我听说这个人退出了太空计划
I’m told the guy quit working on the space program
现在经营自己的摩托车配件业务
and now owns his own motorcycle parts business.
Charlie在这儿吗 他在楼上吗
Is Charlie here? Is he upstairs?
你在采访吗
– You’re doing the interview right?
我在采访
– I’m doing the interview.
这地方叫什么名字
What is the name of this place?
斗牛产业
– Pit bull products.
斗牛产业?
– Pit bull products?

– Yeah.
你是Charlie吗
– Are you Charlie?
是的
– Yeah
你好 我是Destin
– Hey I’m Destin.
这位是Charlie VanValkenburgh
This guy is Charlie VanValkenburgh.
他毕业于奥本大学 是一名工业工程师
He went to Auburn University as an industrial engineer
有十几项专利
and he’s got like well over a dozen patents.
20年前 他是穹顶舱挡板设计的首席工程师
20 years ago he was the lead engineer over the cupola shutter design
项目结束后 他不再从事这行并建立了自己的事业
but after the project finished he stopped and went and built his own business.
他现在在做这个
Now he’s building this.
这是一种特殊的支撑 利用杠杆原理撑起摩托车 人们就可以在上面工作了
It’s a special stand that uses leverage to pick up a motorcycle so people can work on it.
他非常谦虚
He’s so humble about his skills though that
即使是和他一起工作的人也不知道他在空间站做过什么
even the people that work with him had no idea what he did for the space station.
Charlie的团队以前称这个项目为空间站自由
When Charlie’s team was working on this they called it Space Station Freedom.
这名字真酷
Which is a really cool name by the way.
后来这个项目成为了国际空间站项目
This program morphed into the International Space Station program
Charlie的设计图纸被移交给了意大利宇航局
and Charlie’s drawing package was handed over to the Italian space agency
意大利宇航局就可以进行装配了
so the italians could fabricate it.
而Charlie还是保存了所有的设计图
Charlie however kept an entire drawing package,
因为每个优秀的工程师都需要回顾自己的工作
cause every good engineer knows you might have to go back and look at what you did.
我们讨论了操纵杆 齿轮
We talked about the handles, we looked at the bevel gears,
还有墨盒的组装
we talked about the cartridge assembly.
我们找到了可能是整个设计图最关键的部分
OK we found what might be the most critical part of the entire drawing package.
这是内轴
This is the inner shaft,
这儿有两个凹槽
and you can see right here there are two grooves,
这些凹槽的尺寸保证在一英寸的1/2000
and those grooves are held to within 2000ths of an inch.
它重要的原因是在凹槽的内部和外壁交界面
The reason that’s important is because the interface between the inside of that groove
会压缩O形密封圈
and the outer wall that compresses the O-ring
这个必须控制好 因为你要把一个圆形的O形密封圈压缩成椭圆形
you have to control that, because you’re taking a circular O-ring and you’re gonna squish it to an oval.
对吗 Charlie
Is that right Charlie?
正确
– That’s correct.
这个O形密封圈凹槽还有其他细节对吗
– There’s another detail of those O-ring grooves right?
对 这些都是动态凹槽
– Right. These are the dynamic grooves.
这两个其实是在转动的
Those two are the ones that actually are turning.
你们听到他刚刚说的了吗
– Did you hear what he just said?
他说它们是动态密封圈
He said they’re dynamic O-rings.
那意味着有轴会穿过它
That means there’s a shaft running through it.
实际上是在密封圈里面摩擦
Actually rubbing on the O-ring.
所以你会像宇航员一样呼吸空气
So you’ve got the air that you’re breathing as an astronaut right?
而空气是被这两个O形圆圈从真空拉回来的
And it’s being held back from the vacuum of space by two little bitty O-rings.
太不可思议了
That’s incredible!
那你20年前的设计仍然完美地沿用至今
So this design that you made 20 years ago is still being operated today flawlessly.
你有什么感觉
How does that make you feel?
我希望它是天衣无缝的【笑声】
– I hope it’s flawless. [laughs]
几个月前 我坐在这儿发了条推特
– A couple of months ago I was sitting here and I tweeted something
然后我发现轨道上的宇航员点了赞
and I noticed it was favorited from an astronaut on orbit.
【噗嗤】我炸了
[Pffshhh] Blew my mind, right?
但你如果仔细想想 就会明白
But if you think about it it makes sense.
这些宇航员通过在地外做科学研究
These astronauts are getting smarter every day
看到这个节目
by doing science off the earth for us here on the earth.
太赞了
Pretty amazing.
不管怎么说 这都是真的 所以我决定抓住这个机会
Anyway, turns out it was real so I decided to seize the opportunity.
你确定意大利是根据我们的设计建造的吗 我一直都不知道
– You’re sure that Italy built from our design right? I never really knew.
你不知道吗
– You don’t know?
我没有跟进 不知道
– I didn’t follow up on it, no.
好吧 意大利宇航局说它就是这么建造的
– Well um.. The Italian astronaut said that was how it was built.
你好
– Hello.
欢迎来到国际空间站的穹顶舱
And welcome to the cupola on the International Space Station.
在穹顶舱内有七扇窗户
In the cupola we have seven windows
每一扇窗都有挡板
and every window has its own shutter.
我在推特上联系了《日渐聪明》这个节目
And Smarter Every Day, with whom I have connected via twitter
他们叫我给你们演示如何打开和关闭挡板
asked me to give you a demonstration of how we open and close the shutters.
我猜是因为我是意大利人 而穹顶舱是在意大利建造的
I guess it’s because I’m Italian and the cupola you know was built in Italy.
开始吧 非常简单
So here we go, it’s pretty easy.
每扇窗户都有一个手柄 就像这样的
Each window has a handle that looks like this.
然后转动它 如果你想关窗户就往关闭的方向转动
And you just turn it, obviously in the closed direction if you want to close the window,
你可以看到窗户在慢慢关上
and here you can see the window coming closed,
或者说是挡板
or the shutter.
当你接近最后 闭合的位置
And when you get close to the end, to the closed position,
你一定要小心一点 因为没有缓冲器
you kind of want to be careful because there is no bumper
你不会想太用力撞击密封舱的吧
so you don’t want to hit the structure real hard.
这是一个直接的机械连接
It’s a direct mechanical connection.
挡板只能手动操作
Shutters can only be operated manually.
特别酷的是 这里面有一根轴
And it’s kind of cool to think that there is this shaft
穿过密封舱 另一部分在空间外面
that goes sort of through the structure, the other side is in outer space.
它摸起来很冷 是普通金属的冷 不是特别特别冷
It feels cold but the regular metal cold, not really really cold.
同样 当你接近密封舱时一定要小心 不要撞击得太厉害
And again, when you get close to structure you want to be careful not to hit real hard.
就是这样
So this is it.
非常简单
It’s pretty simple.
我是国际空间站的欧洲宇航员Samantha Cristoforetti
I’m European astronaut Samantha Cristoforetti on the International Space Station,
《日渐聪明》的粉丝们
and you are getting Smarter Every Day.
祝你们过得愉快
Have a good one.
她是在太空做的节目
– She just did the Smarter Every Day outro from space.
【噗】太疯狂了
[Pshhhheww] That’s crazy!
关注这些人的推特
Follow these guys on twitter.
关注这些宇航员的推特
Follow all the astronauts on twitter.
他们每天都在穹顶舱拍照片然后推送给你
They’re taking pictures out of the cupola every day and tweeting it to your phone.
你还在犹豫什么
Why would you not do that?
那位宇航员叫什么名字呢
And what was the astronaut’s name?
Samantha
– Samantha.
答对了 去推特上关注他们吧
– That’s right. So, go follow them on twitter.
当你在推特上关注他们之后会有好事发生
Awesome stuff happens when you follow them on twitter.
你还想加什么吗
Would you like to add anything?
日渐聪明【笑声】
– Smarter Every Day! [laughs]
【远处】爸爸
– [distant] Dad.
什么
– What?
【远处】我爱你
– [distant] I love you.
我也爱你 玩得开心点
– I love you too. Have a good one.
他们已经在太空说了
They already did the outro from space.
我们不需要说
We don’t have to do that.
如果你觉得我们赢得了你的订阅 请点击任意O形环订阅吧
If you feel like we’ve earned your subscription please consider clicking on one of these O-rings to subscribe.
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
你对太空感兴趣吗
Are you excited about space?

– Yeah.
你知道这叫什么吗
– What are these called? Do you know?
O形环
– O-rings.
O形环 答对了
– O-rings, that’s right.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

O形密封圈在空间站中的神奇作用

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

阿明amingyo

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSzuiqVjJg4

相关推荐