ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

七个显高时尚小技巧 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

七个显高时尚小技巧

7 Fashion Tips For The Short Girl | Style Hacks

魅力
GLAMRS
众所周知 有些东西是不能改变的 比如身高
We all know that something you just can’t change like height.
但我们可以通过装扮 给人造成高于实际身高的假象
What you can do is trick people into thinking you are taller than you actually are.
七种穿搭技巧让你瞬间变高
7 tricks to look taller instantly.
穿裸色鞋子
Wear nude shoes.
买一双像这样的漂亮的尖头鞋
Invest in a pair of nice new shoes with a pointed toe like this.
看上面这里鞋的曲线
And look up then, which is the curve of the shoe over here.
可以让你的腿看起来更瘦 身子看起来更长
This will instantly slim your leg down, making your whole body look longer.
系一根细腰带
Wear a thin belt.
随时使用细腰带
Wear a thin waist belt whenever you can.
因为这可以拉长你的腿部线条
Because this will really lengthen your legs.
穿同色系衣服
Wear one colour.
对于像我这样的娇小女生 整体穿同一种颜色看起来很棒吧
So wearing one colour all over is great for short people like me.
这种看起来上下统一的风格 可以产生身高的错觉
It feels like a unified pattern, so it gives off the illusion of height.
避免使用大包包
Ditch the big bag.
体积庞大的单肩包是绝对要避免使用的
One thing you should completely ditch is a gigantic shoulder bag.
一旦人们把视线集中到了包上 你就会看起来更矮
Every time you cause the eyes to dig in with, you reduce the amount of height to descend.
对于小个子女生 会更为明显
This doesn’t really work well on down the proportion for someone that is petite.
所以 你可以用小单肩包或手提包来代替
So what you can afford instead is a sling bag or a smaller handbag.
穿V领衣服
Wear V necks.
穿V领衣服
Wear V necks.
V领上衣会使你的身体显得长 更苗条
Tops with V neck leghth give the illusion of a longer, leaner torso.
那么 下次购物时要牢记在心哦
So you should keep this in mind the next time you go shopping.
穿高腰牛仔裤
Wear high rise pants.
接受穿高腰下装 高腰紧身牛仔裤或裙子 可以提高腰部位置
Say yes to high waist bottoms where a skinny jeans or a skirt, have a waist that’s elevated.
使下半身看起来更长
Because this steals a length from your torso and adds it to your lower body,
这会显得非常漂亮
which is very flattering.
让头发蓬松垫高
Pouf it up.
你的发型可以让你看起来更高
Your hair style can add to your height.
比如你可以扎一个马尾辫 让头顶蓬松起来
So you should try something that can elaborate (roof) with maybe a ponytail, because my new pull-your-hair-all-up
这种新发型将头顶的头发拉高 人也显得更高了
then that looks much longer, adding to your height.
那么 快快使用这些方法 成为一个扮高达人吧
So use these steps and become a pro faking your height.
如果你喜欢我们的节目 别忘了和大家一起分享并订阅哦
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe.
请继续收看我们的节目 做个充满魅力的女性吧
Stay tuned, and stay glamorous!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

身高是不能改变的,但是掌握了一些穿搭技巧以后,可以使人看起来更高,一起来学学吧

听录译者

LI

翻译译者

Jessie

审核员

vicky

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE8qIfqlqGQ

相关推荐