未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

7个破坏自尊心的坏习惯

7 Bad Habits That Are Destroying Your Self-Esteem

There has been a huge decline in mental health around the world,
全世界心理健康水平出现了大幅下降
which is why we’re so committed to creating more content than we ever have.
这便是我们如此致力于创造比以往更多内容的原因
Thanks so much for being a part of our journey.
感谢您在旅程中陪伴我们
How do you see yourself?
你怎样看你自己?
Are you very critical of how you look or behave?
你对自己的外表或行为非常挑剔吗?
When talking about things that can destroy your self-esteem,
当我们谈论可能破坏自尊心的事情时
your first thought may be to do with the effects of social media or toxic friendships.
您首先可能是想与社交媒体或毒友谊有关
But that’s not all.
但这些并非全部
The way you view and speak to yourself
您看待自己与自我对话的方式
can also play a very big role.
也能起到很大的作用
You might not even be aware of some of these tendencies,
您甚至可能没意识到其中的一些趋向
such as thinking in a self-deprecating manner.
比如以自我贬低的方式思考
so, to help you,
因此 为帮助您
here are seven things that are destroying your self-esteem.
我们将谈论七件正在摧毁你自尊的事
第一 假想他人对你的看法
Do you always think you know how someone feels about you?
你总是认为你知道别人对你的观感吗?
Let’s say you have a friend who’s suddenly acting differently than normal.
假设您有个朋友突然表现得与平时不同
Would you jump the gun and believe
您会过早下结论并认为
that it’s you who caused their change in mood?
您就是导致他们心情变差的人吗?
This form of overthinking can be damaging to your mental health
这种形式的胡思乱想可能会损害心理健康
and affect how you see yourself.
并影响您看待自己的方式
Remember that not every negative thing has to do with you,
请记住 并非所有负面的事情都与您有关
perhaps they were just having a bad day
也许他们只是今天不顺心
or are thinking about someone else.
或正在想其他人
Assuming their bad mood is your fault,
假想他人的坏情绪都是自己的错
may be a thought process caused by bad experiences in the past.
该思维过程可能是由过去不好的经历造成的
So don’t forget to take it easy and reassure yourself
所以每当您用这种习惯性的思路思考时
whenever the instinct and patterns repeat themselves.
别忘了放轻松 让自己安心
It may also be good to surround yourself with understanding and supportive friends,
与理解支持你的朋友在一起也是件好事
who can reassure you in times when you feel insecure.
当你没有安全感时 他们会让你安心
第二 长期背负精神负担
Everyone goes through bad experiences in one way or another,
每个人都会以这样或那样的方式经历坏事情
and while it’s not that easy to let go of them,
虽然释怀并不是那么容易
these unresolved mental hurdles
但这些未解决的心理障碍
can really stick with you and hinder your growth.
的确会困扰您并阻碍您的成长
It’s important and healthy to take your time,
慢慢疏导心理障碍很重要也益于健康
but when you’re ready to take another step forward,
可当你准备向前再迈出一步时
it’s good to start making peace with your past.
开始与过往和解是件好事
Remind yourself that your previous bad experiences don’t define you as a person,
提醒自己 你以前的糟糕经历并不能定义你
they’re just memories.
它们仅仅是记忆
Through forgiveness, peace and acceptance
通过宽恕 和解与接纳
you can let go of its power
你就能不受这些经历影响
and hold over you.
当自己的主人
第三 释放自我
When was the last time you had a proper healthy meal?
你最近一次健康的饮食是什么时候?
Do you often sleep late and load up on junk food?
你经常晚睡并吃垃圾食品吗?
It’s easy to take yourself for granted,
我们很容易不把这些事放心上
but what most don’t realize is that
但大多数人没有意识到的是
these small things can add up over time and become habits.
这些小事会渐渐积累并形成习惯
You end up sending yourself a mental message
最终你会给内心传达一个心理信息
that you are not worth the effort,
即你是废物 不配努力
then this can lead to hopelessness.
接着这种想法会让你绝望
A good tip on rewiring your mindset is
重塑心态的一个好办法是
by thinking if you treat someone you respect like you’ve been with yourself.
想想你是否像对待自己一样对待你尊重的人
Is this how you would take care of your friend?
你会这样照顾你的朋友吗?
If it isn’t, then perhaps your body is lacking the pampering it needs.
若不是 那你的身体也许缺乏它所需的呵护
You could try to adopt just one good habit for yourself and stick to it,
你可以试着为自己养成一个好习惯并坚持它
take note of how you feel and continue the process
记下在这个好习惯成为你的日常之前
until it becomes a sustainable routine.
你是怎样感受和坚持下来的
Ultimately, there is no such thing as a perfect lifestyle,
归根结底 没有像完美生活方式这种事
a realistic goal instead is to feel better in your own skin
相反 现实的目标是让自己的皮肤更好
and to develop a good and healthy mental state.
并养成健康良好的精神状态
第四 无情地批判自己
Do you tend to obsess over your flaws no matter how small they are?
无论缺陷多小 你是否常常过度担心它们 ?
According to Itamar Shatz, a PhD candidate at Cambridge University,
根据剑桥大学博士生Itamar Shatz的说法
the act of magnifying the degree to which minor flaws in your appearance
放大外表的微小瑕疵
may be noticed or judged by others
被他人注意到或审视的可能性大小
is called the spotlight effect.
这种现象叫聚光灯效应
This near-constant habit of worrying over your flaws
这种几乎不间断担心自己缺点的习惯
can be harmful to your self-confidence and self-esteem,
可能会损害你的自信和自尊
since it can lead to negative thinking patterns.
因为它会导致负面消极的思维模式
This preoccupation with your imperfections
一心纠结于你的不完美
may also cause you to not focus
也可能导致你不专注
or do any of the activities you want to enjoy.
或不参与任何你想体验的活动
So if you find yourself getting worked up over it all the time,
所以若你发现自己一直为缺陷烦恼
you can try to recognize when you’re having these moments
可以试着了解你何时被缺陷所烦恼
and follow up with reassuring and kind affirmations.
然后接受安慰与善意的肯定
Most of the time we are our own worst enemies.
大多数时候 我们最大的敌人是自己
By learning how to rewire our self-deprecating habits,
通过学习如何改变我们自我贬低的习惯
we’re slowly building a better outlook on ourselves.
我们正慢慢建立对自己更好的认知
第五 赞美他人的同时暗自比较自己
How do you feel when you see others celebrate their accomplishments?
你看到别人庆祝成功时有什么感受?
Do you praise them through gritted teeth?
你会咬着牙勉强赞扬他们吗?
A lot of people especially women tend to do this,
许多人尤其是女性倾向于这样做
but it can be very damaging to your self-esteem.
但这样做可能会严重损害你的自尊心
It’s a form of self-sabotage,
这是自我伤害的行为
because the more you’re complimenting their good traits,
因为你越吹捧他们的优点
the more you’re contrasting them to your own.
你就越会将其优点与自己比较
And once you feel that you’re not the same as them,
而一旦你觉得你和他们不一样
you end up developing a negative self-image.
你最终就会形成负面的自我形象
If you truly want to compliment someone, be genuine about it.
如果您真的想赞美某人 请诚心诚意
Not everything is a competition.
并非一切都是竞争
If this is something you really struggle with,
如果有的事还是想不开
may help to keep a gratitude journal,
写感恩日记也许会有帮助
in time you may learn to see yourself in a kinder light.
最终 你可能就学会了以更友善的目光看自己
第六 你倾向于说“总是”和“绝不”
Are you the type of person who makes extreme statements?
你是那种会发表极端言论的人吗?
Perhaps you say “always wash the dishes” or “never want to watch that show”.
你也许说“总是洗碗”或“再不想看那个节目”
Although it sounds trivial,
尽管听着琐碎平常
these permanent sounding words can make your statements sound final,
这些带有永久性的词会让你听起来很绝对
and make you feel like you can’t do anything to change them.
让你觉得你好似无法改变这些行为
What if you wanted to skip the dishes or watch that show?
如果你不想洗碗或想看节目又怎么办呢?
Chances are you feel like you can’t do these things
你可能会觉得似乎不能做这些事
because it feels irrevocable,
因为你会感觉事情不可改变
which can lead to a loss of confidence and a sense of hopelessness.
而这种想法会让你失去信心且感到绝望
It’s helpful to remember that in your life,
在生活中 你是能遵从内心随心所欲的
there are always opportunities for random spontaneous moments.
记住这一点会对你有所帮助
So, as much as possible try avoiding permanent words,
因此尽可能不要用带有永久性的词
and don’t be afraid of opening yourself up to new experiences.
也不要怕敞开心扉体验新事物
And number seven, ignoring your emotional signals.
第七 忽视你的情感信号
Do you try to understand your feelings or avoid them?
你会尝试理解还是回避自己的感受?
Rejection and abandonment are contributing factors to a lack of self-confidence.
拒绝和自弃是导致缺乏自信的原因
After all, if you don’t try to understand where your own emotions are coming from,
毕竟您若不试着理解自己情绪从何而来
chances are you won’t be able to cope or handle them properly.
您也许将无法正确应对或处理它们
Feelings are feelings,
感受就是感受
they are automatic and tend to happen whether you like them or not.
不论你喜欢与否 感受是自发且常在的
For this reason,
正因如此
It’s good to acknowledge and identify why you are feeling that certain way.
最好承认并弄清你为什么有那样的感觉
If you’re sad,
你要是伤心
try to give some time for yourself to accept, understand and cope with it.
试着给自己点时间接受 理解并处理这种悲伤
If you’re happy, try to determine why and show gratitude for it.
你要是高兴 试着弄清原因并感激它
Having a good understanding of your own emotions
好好了解自己的情绪
may lead to a boost in confidence.
会让你信心大幅提升
Did you relate to any of these points?
你有经历过以上七点吗?
Let us know in the comments below.
请在下方评论区告诉我们
If you found this video helpful,
若本视频对您有帮助
be sure to like, subscribe and share this video with those who might benefit from it,
请点赞 订阅 并将本视频分享给需要它的人
and don’t forget to hit the notification bell icon
也别忘了点击通知铃图标
to get notified whenever Psych2go posts a new video.
收到Psych2go的更新提示
As always the references and studies used in this video
与往常一样 本视频参考资料和研究
are added in the description below.
都在下方视频介绍中
Thanks so much for watching and see you in our next video.
感谢您的观看 下期再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

自尊是良好的品质,也是一种积极的心态。然而,一些习惯却会在潜移默化中破坏我们的自尊心。为提高我们的心理健康水平,本视频提出了七个正在破坏我们自尊心的习惯。

听录译者

Winnie

翻译译者

eadahhow

审核员

审核员SRY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVBJyTIJaVM

相关推荐