– Gentlemen, what have we learned about stress
from the week’s discussion?
Today we did an activity in my classroom
where we talked about stress.
– We are gonna do like the snowball activity, okay?
I’m trying to get them to know how to identify stress,
and then know how to be able to adapt,
and cope and work with that.
– Gentlemen, go ahead and take one minute to finish up.
After they wrote down their stress, and they balled up paper.
I asked them what should you do in stress and they said get rid of.
So let’s get rid of the stress and we had a snowball fight.
– 都准备好了吗？- 好了
– Everybody ready?- Yes.
The idea is that we’re moving around,
这样就能玩得开心 笑 大声喊
we’re able to like, you know, have fun, laugh, screaming loud.
and then have that discussion about stress.
– Everybody get a snowball.
Afterwards they unwrap the snowball,
and they read what their peer was stressed about.
– Who’d like to begin?
– I’ve learned that stress can cause many things like depression.
They got up it was interactive and it was hands-on.
They were able to have a conversation with each other
about things that they were dealing with.
– I haven’t felt good about myself for such a long time,
which is promoting interpersonal skills and learning during the process.