ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

焦虑导致的6件怪事 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

焦虑导致的6件怪事

6 Weird Things Anxiety Causes You To Do

大家好
Hello, psych2goers.
在此 我们十分感谢您的热心支持
We just want to take the time to thank you for all your kind support.
我们是一个团队
We are a team of dedicated
每天心中都有一个目标
passionate and hardworking individuals
热情并且勤奋
who come together every day with one goal in mind.
我们想让你更加了解心理学
We want to make psychology come alive for you.
最近 我们自费做视频且在最近建立了自己patreon账号
We are self-funded and recently launched our patreon.
如果你喜欢我们的工作 也觉得有意义
If you enjoyed the work we do and find it meaningful,
就请不要离开 本视频会提供给你更多
please stick around until the end of the video for more information
与我们互动的环节以及告知大家可获得的奖品
on how to get more involved with us and all the cool rewards you can get from us.
希望你能喜欢这个视频
We hope you enjoy this video.
手心出汗 咬指甲和在房间里踱来踱去
Sweaty palms, nail biting and pacing back and forth in your room are all habits
都是焦虑症患者的症状
you’re probably already familiar with when you have anxiety.
并且 在烦恼时 我们身体的做事方式十分奇怪
But our bodies also have a surprising way of doing strange things when we worry.
有时 异常行为也会让人觉得很不舒服
Sometimes, the unconventional route is also an uncomfortable one.
这里有6种因焦虑而产生的症状
Here are 6 weird things anxiety causes you to do.
第一 你会手脚冰凉
No.1 You have ice cold hands and feet.
玛丽·阿尔法诺 哥伦比亚大学医疗中心的
And Marie Alfano, an associate professor of medical psychology
一名医学心理学副教授 她声明
at Columbia University Medical Center states
当你产生焦虑时 血液会重新流入你的四肢
when you’re anxious, your blood flow is redirected away from your extremities
并流向躯干中更大的器官
and towards your larger organs in your torso.
这就是为什么你的血液难以循环
This is why it makes it hard for your blood to circulate.
嗯 那样能让你的手脚保持温暖
Well, that keeps your hands and feet warm.
当你觉得自己可能处于危险时 身体会进入
When you feel as though you might be in danger, your body enters
战逃反应模式来让自己为生存做好准备
the fight-or-flight mode to prepare yourself to survive.
但你总觉得焦虑并非理性
Unfortunately, anxiety isn’t rational and causes you to feel this often.
第二 你会出现放屁和尿频的问题
No.2 You experience gas problems and frequent urination.
听起来是不是有点尴尬?
Sounds embarrassing, right?
但不幸的是 这是真的
But, this is unfortunately true.
焦虑真的会让你的肚子翻江倒海
Being anxious causes you to have an overactive gut.
阿尔巴诺声明 当你感到紧张不安时
Albano states gas is created when the acid in your stomach is churning,
胃酸会在你的胃里翻搅 因此产生气体
while nervousness runs throughout your body.
当你产生焦虑时容易暴饮暴食
When you’re anxious, you may also be prone to eating and drinking too quickly.
也容易产生尿频
Frequent urination is commonly experienced too.
当你焦虑时肌肉会紧张
When you’re anxious, your muscles tense up
身体会压迫膀胱和腹腔之类的地方
and your body puts pressure on areas, such as your bladder and abdomen
让你产生尿意
that makes you one of urine more.
虽然这些经历听起来让人很不舒服
Although these experiences sound uncomfortable,
但确实没什么可羞耻的
they’re nothing to be ashamed of.
如果你很担心 也可以和你的医生谈谈解决方案
If you’re concerned, you can talk to your doctor about solutions to these symptoms.
我们希望通过谈论焦虑 人们能够更加接受它
We hope that by talking about anxiety, people can be more accepting of it.
请务必看完我们的视频哦
Please be sure to also check out our video.
13件人们因焦虑而没有意识到的事
13 Things People Don’t Realize You Do Because of Your Anxiety.
那就继续讲啦
To stay educated on the matter.
第三 你会总打哈欠
No.3 You catch yourself yawning a lot.
阿尔巴诺声明有些人 特别是容易焦虑或恐慌的人
Albano states some individuals especially with generalized anxiety or panic
他们的呼吸比普通人更急促
tend to breathe more rapidly than the average person.
结果 呼吸急促诱使大脑认为你需要更多氧气
As a result, rapid breathing tricks the brain into thinking you need more oxygen,
这让你不得不大口吸气
which causes you to take deep inhales.
所以下次 有人认为你在打哈欠
So the next time, someone thinks you’re yawning,
其实是因为你觉得无聊了或者累了
because you’re bored or tired,
而他们却认为这可能是焦虑
inform them that it could be anxiety.
第四 你会抓挠皮肤
No.4 You get rashes on your skin.
焦虑会让你觉得身体不适
Anxiety can give you an uncomfortable pitch metaphorically and physically.
阿尔巴诺声明产生焦虑会让你经常出现
Albano states that being anxious can frequently cause you to experience
皮肤过敏和一些问题 比如湿疹
skin allergies and problems, such as eczema.
那是因为当人们发现自己高度紧张时
That’s because when people find themselves highly stressed,
额外的皮质醇 一种应激激素 会快速通过血流
extra cortisol, which is the stress hormone, rushes through the bloodstream.
结果 皮肤开始兴奋并开始起疹子
As a result, the skin starts to feel irritated and rashes begin to develop.
如果你经常这样
If you experience this issue often,
我们建议你和你的医生谈谈缓解方案
we advise you to talk to your doctor about ways to alleviate it.
第五 你常常会走神 而且很难集中注意力
No.5 You often space out and have trouble concentrating.
做梦听起来让人放松
Entering a dream light state sounds relaxing,
还能让你完美地摆脱烦恼
and even ideal for escaping your troubles.
但 严重的焦虑会让你出现人格解体
But, having severe anxiety can cause you to have out-of-body experiences.
当开始感觉事情来得措手不及时
When things start to feel too overwhelming,
你可能会认为周围的一切都不真实
you may find that everything around you feels unreal,
包括你自己的身体
including the body that you’re in.
这都是之前身体进入的战逃反应模式所导致的
This is because of the fight-or-flight mode you enter,
它通过排除周围的促进因素 让你为解决近期问题做准备
which prepares you to deal with the current issue by eliminating stimuli nearby.
对你来说 要解决的问题太多了
That’s too much for you to handle.
第六 你会幻听
No.6 You hear phantom rings.
而且你紧张 坐着也会觉得紧张
And you have anxiety, you may constantly be sitting on edge
还总会期待重要的事
and anticipating something.
那些事之一 可能是一次来自
One of those events, may be a phone call or text message
你一直等着的某人的来电或短信
from somebody you’ve been waiting to hear back from.
结果 你可能听到手机响铃或振动
As a result, you may hear your phone ring or buzz,
查看的时候才发现都是幻觉
only to check it and find the sound was all in your head.
研究人员们称这种现象为手机幻听和震动幻觉综合征
Researchers call this phenomenon ringxiety or phantom ringing.
例如 处于高度焦虑中的人
For instance, people in a relationship with high anxiety
可能也会对伙伴产生一种强大的依恋
may also develop a strong attachment to the partner.
所以 如果他们担心自己的伙伴没有责任心
So, if they’re worried their partner isn’t as committed,
可能会做好最坏的打算 并认为他们告诉别人了
they may expect the worst and think they’re talking to someone else.
为了减少幻听
To reduce phantom ringing,
和你的伙伴谈论焦虑是很重要的
it’s important to talk about the anxieties you have with your partner.
选择自处或者出去感受大自然也是不错的
It may also be wise to disconnect for a while and embrace nature instead.
你有因焦虑而做出过这些怪事吗?
Does anxiety cause you to do these strange things?
请在下方和我们分享你的想法吧
Please share your thoughts with us below.
记得从《来吧!心理学》订阅更多内容哦
Also, don’t forget to subscribe for more content from Psych2go
同时查阅我们的patreon
and check out our patreon.
我们开始从事这个项目是因为我们想拓展
We started it because we want to grow into a bigger platform
一个更大的平台来帮助更多需要帮助的人
that reaches more people who are in need of help.
赞助了我们 你就能收到我们的psi吊坠 T恤
With your contribution, you can receive our psi-pendant, T-shirt,
杂志期刊和更多会员福利
issues of our magazine and many more membership benefits.
你的赞助可以帮我们引进优质编剧 画外音
Your funding will help us produce quality script writing, voiceovers
和卡通片绘制 这能让我们的内容既有趣又有教育意义
and animation that makes our content both entertaining and educational.
我们想让社区成员得到最优质 最好的内容
We want to make sure our community members get the best and only the best.
感谢观看
Thanks for watching.
原始文章:http://psych2go.net/6-weird-things-anxiety-cause-you-to-do/
Original Article: http:// psych2go.net/6-weird-things-anxiety-cause-you-to-do/
大家好 我只想以个人名义感谢各位
Hey, everybody, I just want to give a “personal thank-you”
经常访问并支持我们的网站
video for you guys for always supporting site to go
让这一切都变得可能了
and making this all possible for us.
我们的视频是为了尽可能地让大家理解心理学
Our vision is to make psychology as accessible as possible
这样它既可以提升自知 又有助于各位成长
so that it promotes self-awareness and it helps you guys grow.
但我们想更多地满足各位 而且希望各位可以
However, we want to make more content for you guys
从我们的伙伴 ――内向者宫殿那里购买手链
and would love your support in buying one of these bracelets
来支持我们
from our partner – Introvert Palace.
看这条手链多漂亮啊 还有冥王星呢
Check out the bracelet, It’s pretty cool and it even includes Pluto.
购买链接都会出现在下方的描述中
The link to purchase will all be in the description below,
也祝各位过的愉快 拜
and I hope you guys have an amazing day. Bye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

人人都会焦虑,我们会和你在这里谈论焦虑到底怎样克服,一起来看看吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Amy

审核员

审核员HL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSR2xjg18QE

相关推荐