未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
/* Error on https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/@mdi/font@^3.0.0/css/materialdesignicons.min.css : Something went wrong: cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 7000 milliseconds */ /* Error on https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/animate.css@^3.5.2/animate.min.css : Something went wrong: cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 7000 milliseconds */
播放视频

战胜懒癌的6个小技巧

6 Ways to Defeat Your Laziness

我是金融饮食频道的切尔西
Hi, I’m Chelsea from The Financial Diet.
这周的咱们来谈谈懒癌
And this week I’m going to be talking to you guys about laziness.
如今 谈到工作 理财
Now, when it comes to work or you know
或成为一个有能力的
organizing your finances or just generally sort of becoming
可自理的成年人
a competent, a capable adult,
懒惰和拖延症是
laziness and procrastination are really the two things
阻挠甚至是最勤奋最聪明的人
that will stop even the hardest-working most intelligent person
的两大障碍
from getting it together.
我认为自己算是个努力工作的人
Now I would consider myself someone who is a very hard worker.
每当遇到那些有规定期限的项目
When it comes to things like you know deadlines
和按计划存钱之类的事
projects, savings goal things like that
只要我脑海中有一个具体目标
I can, if I have a very tangible goal in mind,
那我就能很好地把它们完成
I am usually very good about reaching it.
但对我来说日常的工作非常烦人
But the problem for me comes in the day to day.
不管是无趣的日常工作
Whether it’s, you know, my everyday tasks
就像每天查邮件
that I don’t really like, like e-mail stuff,
或者时刻盯着自己的预算
or keeping really close track of a budget things like that.
我不太擅长这些 因为
I am really bad at, because I just get lazy
我懒于去做自己不喜欢的事
about the things that I don’t like to do.
对于我必须要完成
So for all the things that I have to get done,
而又没有别人强迫我
but which don’t have like a firm deadline
在最后期限前完成的事
that someone else is imposing on it,
我有一些小策略来应对我自己的懒惰
I’ve come up with a few strategies to battle my own laziness
这些可能对你也会有帮助
that maybe you can learn from.
第一个可能有点争议
So the first one is a little bit controversial.
所以我先介绍给大家
So I’ll get that one out of the way right away.
那就是间歇性禁食
And that is Intermittent Fasting.
如果你对这个不太了解
If you don’t know what it is,
间歇性断食是一种进食方式
Intermittent Fasting is a way of eating
就是限制自己的进食时间
where essencially you limit the window of time in which you eat,
至一天内的一个时段或一周内的某些时候
to a smaller portion of the day or sometimes the week.
就我而言大概就是
In my case that means I generally eat
在下午两点到三点和晚上9点左右这段时间
between 2:00-3:00p.m. in the afternoon and around 9:00p.m. in the evening.
我会吃简单的午餐和一顿丰盛的晚餐
I’ll eat a small lunch and a big dinner.
早上我一般不吃早餐
And I don’t generally eat a breakfast in the morning.
直到午餐之前我只喝咖啡和
Up untill that lunch hour I’ll just drink coffee
大量的水 有时也会喝茶
and a lot of water and sometimes tea.
但是到2点前都不会进食
But no food untill generally around 2:00.
我和其他很多人
And what I’ve noticed and what a lot of people have noticed
包括一些研究间歇性断食的科学家都发现
including some scientists who studied in the Intermittent Fasting
在早上的时候
is that during morning fasting period,
我工作效率更高 头脑更清醒
I am a lot more productive, I am a lot more clear-headed,
我有更多的精力来完成工作
I have a lot more energy to complete tasks.
而且通常工作得更好
And I generally just work better. I can combat
简单的午餐会影响到我的工作效率
this somewhat by keeping my lunch meals small,
即便是很清淡的午餐
but even with a very light lunch I find myself getting kind of
吃完后我都会觉得自己有点昏昏沉沉的
lethargic and tired and more foggy
因为我在消化
after I’ve eaten because you know I’m digesting
还会有点想打个盹什么的
and I’ve sort of want to take a nap and all of that.
所以早上是我工作效率最高的时间
So all of my best work generally gets done in the morning.
这就意味着 早上9点到下午2点这段时间
And what that means is I have that 9:00am-2:00pm period
我会完成我最棘手的工作的多半部分
to get the vast majority of my most difficult work done,
而在下午2点到晚上
and then from about 2:00pm to the end of the day
我通常会做一些相对容易一点的工作
I generally do things that a lot less mentally demanding.
间歇性断食可能不适合你
Now intermittent fasting might not be for you,
但你也可以尝试一下
but if it is something that you think you could try,
因为我发现这不仅可以控制饮食
I found that in addition to all its dietary benefits,
还对提高工作效率非常有好处
there are a ton of benefits to your productivity.
第二个克服懒惰的方法是使用挂图
So my second strategy for combating laziness is Wall Charts.
TFD办公室有一个非常大的黑板
So in the TFD Office we have a very large chalkboard
还有一个很大的白板
and we also just got a large dry erase board,
专门为了即将开始的大项目准备的
specifically for a big project we are about to start.
我和我的团队都发现
And I always find what I think that the team finds as well that
当我们有一个非常大的项目
when we have big sort of overwhelming projects
不知从何入手也不知怎么完成
that can feel hard to start and hard to complete,
如果把它视觉化出来
it’s much easier to have something visually out
化整为零 逐个击破
in front of you that allows you to kind of
那它就会简单很多
break it into smaller parts and complete it bit by bit.
可行性更强
and just make it more manageable.
就我自身来讲 我很容易
Personally, I am very prone to forgeting
忘记大项目里的很多小细节
the little details of the things when there is a big project.
而当你把它们都具体的视觉化出来
And if you can visuallize it in a very literal way,
那它们就可以每天提醒你
it really helps remind you on a day-to-day basis
大事件中你需要注意的
of all the mini things that you have to
每一个小细节
take care of inside the bigger thing.
除此之外 如果你做的好的话你的挂图可以成为一个很可爱的装饰品
Plus, if do it right, your wall charts can be a cute piece of decor.
我第三个应对懒癌的策略是事无巨细日程表
So my third strategy for combating laziness is Excessive Calendar Reminders.
如果你见过我的谷歌日程表的话
If you were to look at my Google calendar,
你可能会觉得我疯了
you would probably think I’m insane.
我有超级多的日程提醒
I have an incredible amount of reminders
每一天都是 有针对大事的
for everyday for things really big like
像工作会议 截止日期 但是很多小事
work meetings, deadlines but all the way down to like
比如浇花或者给某人发短信
water this plant or text this person or
或者发电子请柬什么的 也都有提醒
mail you know this invitation or whatever.
这些可能看起来有点太多了 但是对我来说很有用
And it might seem a little excessive but for me it is so helpful.
有很长一段时间我一直觉得日程
For a long time, I thought that calendars
和提醒只能用来记大事
and reminders should really be about the bigger thing
主要是工作上的事
and usually about work things.
但我后来发现如果你用它来管理
But I found that if you use it to control
你生活上的方方面面并依其行事
all aspects of your life and to really keep everything in line.
它不仅能帮你少忘事
Not only does it mean you forget things less,
还能让你工作的更专注
but it also makes the work aspect much easier.
因为你不用一边工作一边担心
Because you are not constantly at work worried about
自己会忘了家里的事
that thing at home that you might have forgotten to do.
总的来说 日程表可以让我不用那么分裂
In general the idea that helped me is to stop separating so much.
在单位我得做什么 在家我得做什么
The things I have to do for work and the things I have to do at home.
而是综合成所有的我要做的事
And just make it the things I have to do.
然后这样生活就变得更顺畅
Because that just makes everything sort of go smoother
确保把所有事分好轻重缓急 面面俱到
and makes sure everything’s prioritized and taken care of.
而且凭什么给生活投入的
And there is no reason you can’t manage your life
精力要比给工作投入的少呢
with as much attention to detail as you manage your job.
你可能觉得这听起来有点A型人格
You might think that sounds a little Type-A
但讲真用日程表会让你的生活变得更轻松
but honestly it makes life way easier.
第四条是把我的计划告诉别人
No.4 is Telling Other People My Plans
这一条主要是针对工作上的事的
Now this is the specially pertinent for work.
我发现如果我有一个任务
But I find that if I have a task to do
没有具体的截止日期
I don’t have a particular deadline for it,
但是我知道我必须要完成它
but I know it needs to get done
而且我也知道我得强行定一个期限不然我会不想做
and I know that I need to impose a deadline because I don’t want to do it.
我会告诉我的同事让他们检查我
I’ll tell someone at work about it to make sure they can check in on me
以确保我完成工作
and keep me accountable.
一个很好的例子是前几天我有个任务
So a perfect example of that is the other day I had a task to do
是需要跟我们TFD的会计师一起的
with our accountant for TFD that is just
就是那种我讨厌的
the exact kind of thing that I hate doing
而且能找借口一直拖延的活儿
and will find any reason to put off,
虽然可能只需要15分钟就能完成
even though it takes like 15 minutes.
所以 我就跟我同事劳伦说
And so I asked my partner Lauren and I was like,
“你介意在明天下班的时候
“Can you check in with me tomorrow at the end of the day
查下我这个活儿干完了吗?”
about this task to make sure I have done it?”
劳伦就在第二天差不多下午五点的时候问我说
Lauren behold the next day like 5:00pm she’s like,
“嘿 你干完那个你讨厌的活儿了吗?” 然后我说“还没哎”
“Hey, did you do this boring task?” And I was like, “absolutly didn’t.”
然后我花了15分钟把它干完了
And I took 15 minutes right then and did it on the spot.
谢天谢地我有个人来提醒我
And thank goodness, that I had someone there to remind me
检查我 因为如果没有的话我会接着往后拖
and to hold me accountable, because if not I would put it off to another day.
我觉得重点是要接受有时候有那么些事
And I think the point there is to accept that sometimes there are just tasks
你不想去做
that you are not gonna want to do
不是因为你能力不行或者你不努力
and that doesn’t mean that you’re you know incompetent or not a hard worker
或者别的原因 而只是因为你是人
or whatever, it just means that you’re human
而且有时你需要被逼一下
and sometimes you need a little push.
而找个人来逼一下你没什么可丢脸的
And there is no shame in asking for it.
第五是强制睡觉
NO.5 is Forcing Myself to Sleep.
我是那种夜猫子型的人
So I’m someone who’s always been a night owl.
我以前特别喜欢在半夜到凌晨两点之间工作
I used to love doing the bulk of my work between like midnight to 2:00am,
但现在我的工作日程比较 就是
but now I work a schedule that’s pretty you know
从9:00到6:30 就像大部分人一样
9:00 to 6:30 ish very much like a lot of us.
然后我发现如果我不逼着自己晚上早睡
And I find if I really don’t force myself to get to sleep
对我来说是早睡
at a pretty early hour for me, which was like
大概11点的样子 那么第二天我会废掉
maybe 11:00 or so. I’m useless the next day.
在我刚来纽约的时候 我有用安必恩来帮我睡觉
When I first moved to New York I got a prescription for ambien to help me with that,
但是我不喜欢它而且很快就停药了
but I really didn’t like it and I stopped taking it pretty quickly
而且在那之后的很长一段时间我什么药都没吃
And I didn’t really take anything else for a long time after that.
所以有很长一段时间
And so for a long time after that I went
我很不适应 我对自己说
sort of cold turkey and I said to myself,
“好 我要逼自己养成早睡早起的习惯
“okay, I am gonna force myself to get on a morning person schedule
不借助任何外力的帮助” 这就意味着
with no help” and that meant that
如果我连着早睡了五天
if I went you know five nights in a row
然后有一天睡晚了
getting to sleep at the right time and then one night messed up
那我就要花几周的时间来重新调整作息
it would take me weeks to get back on the good sleep cycle.
但大概在去年年底的时候
But sometime around the end of last year
我渐渐意识到我可以不必那么严格
I sort of realized that I was going to have to meet somewhere in the middle
不用非得一点药都不吃
and I wasn’t gonna necessarily beyond ambien but I also
也不用非得承受停药的难受
wasn’t going to be totally cold turkey.
所以我开始在那些
And so what I started doing was on an evening where I felt
我觉得我睡不着而且会毁掉我的日程计划的晚上
like I was really not able to get to sleep and I was about to mess up my schedule,
吃一点助睡眠的非处方药
I just take some over-the-counter sleep aids to
帮助自己强制睡眠
help me kind of force myself to sleep
以便按计划行事 这样我就不会失去
and to stay on the schedule so I don’t lose
我已经在早睡上取得的进步
all the progress I’ve been making and maintaining that good sleep schedule.
而且晚上睡得好
And getting a good night each night
对于我抵抗自己的拖沓倾向
is crucial to combating you know my tendency to put things off
懒癌和拖延症非常重要
and be a little lazy and procrastinate
因为睡得好可以让我头脑清醒充满活力
because I feel clear-headed and full of energy.
我最后一个策略是快速完成无聊工作
So my last one is Speed-Running Through Tedious Tasks.
基本上 如果有那种很无聊 重复性很强
Essentially anytime there’s a task that’s tedious and repetitive
但又非做不可的任务 我会一直拖拖拖
but needs to get done. I will put it off forever.
我应对这些事的方法
So what I’ve started doing with some of those things like
就比如清理邮件或者填表什么的
you know clearing out my inbox or filling out forms or whatever.
是尽量快地完成 我给自己计时
I’ve started speed running them. I time myself
看我能多快做完 能做多少
and see how quickly I can get down as much as I can get down.
有时候如果我打破了自己的记录我还会奖励自己
And sometimes I’ll even have little like prizes for myself if I beat my time.
比如有一个周五下午
A great example is on a Friday afternoon,
我有一大堆未读邮件要分类
if I have a ton of unread emails to sort through
我会看我要花多久能弄完50个
I’ll see how long it will take me to get 50 of them done.
如果我在限定时间内完成
And if I do it in a certain amount of time
那我就会自己去酒吧喝一杯
then I’ll take myself out for you know a nice cocktail
或者小搓一顿
and maybe some snacks at happy hour.
我发现设时间限制以及给自己奖励
I find that setting a time limit and even setting a little prize for myself
会让我觉得那些工作像游戏
if I fall within that makes my brain turn the task into a game
这样一来我就不会想拖延了
and that makes me not want to put it off anymore.
这些就是我的一些反懒惰攻略啦
So those are just a few of my anti-laziness strategies.
如果你还有好点子想和我们分享
If you have a really good one that we should all know about.
那就留言吧 还有别忘了点击订阅按钮哦
Leave it in the comments and as always don’t forget to hit the subscribe button
记得去thefinancialdiet.com查阅更多信息 下次见
and to go to thefinancialdiet.com for more. Bye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

即便是世界上最勤奋最聪明的人也被懒癌困扰 但是他们有自己的应对方法 快来看看切尔西怎么说吧

听录译者

甜品是敌人呀

翻译译者

yu

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozvGfGLhxi4

相关推荐