ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何和身体内6类脂肪说再见 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何和身体内6类脂肪说再见

6 Types of Body Fat and How to Get Rid of It

如何与六大类脂肪说再见
6 Types of Body Fat and How to Get rid of It
体脂 是我们身体的重要组成部分
Body fat, the bain of our existence.
我们讨厌它
We hated it.
我们迫切地想要除去它
We desperately want to get rid of it.
但是大部分人都没有意识到
But most of us don’t realize that
针对去除全身的脂肪并没有普遍的治疗方法
there is no universal remedy for the fat distributed in the various parts of our body.
现在 准备好大吃一惊吧
Well, be ready for an eye-opener,
因为本视频将分享一些独特的高效方法
because BRIGHT SIDE is going to share some original and super effective ways
来消除这六大类型的体脂
to fight 6 different types of body fat.
当我们说独特的时候
When we say original,
我们的确是这个意思
we actually mean it.
其中一个方法就是睡觉
One of these ways is sleeping.
没错 我们已经引起你的注意了
Oh yeah, we’ve got your attention now.
第六类:上半身脂肪
Numeber 6 : Full upper body fat.
当你的卡路里摄入大于消耗时这种类型的脂肪就开始积累
This type of fat usually starts to accumulate if you consume more calories than you burn.
所以主要的原因是暴饮暴食以及缺乏锻炼
So the main contributors here are overeating and inactivity.
那怎么去减少这种行为
How to get rid of it?
做有氧运动 因为导致这种肥胖是由于缺乏锻炼
Do aerobics because this type of fat appears due to a lack of physical activity.
让做有氧运动成为你的一个习惯
Make it a part of your daily routine.
每天至少跑步或游泳半小时
Running or swimming at least 30 minutes every day
这将帮助你立刻燃烧脂肪
will help you burn this fat right off.
如果你不能从你的工作里抽出时间
If its use impossible for you to fit any of easing your business schedule,
那么尝试一下健走
try brisk walking.
带上一些工具以便让你觉得这不是锻炼
Bring some tools with you so that it won’t feel so much like exercise.
你甚至可以跳舞
You can even dance if you want to.
停止摄入过量的糖
Stop consuming process sugar,
并且不再喝饮料
and forget about sugar sweetened drinks.
它们并不能填饱肚子
Rather than making you full,
它们只会让你摄入过多无用的卡路里
sweet foods and drinks just make you consume way too many unneeded calories.
根据美国学术期刊CLINICAL NUTRITION
According to the American journals CLINICAL NUTRITION,
你每天摄入卡路里的11%来自含糖饮料
sugary drinks account for 11% of your daily calorie intake,
更可怕的是
which is actually a lot,
事实上它们永远不能为你身体提供营养或者有任何益处
given the fact they don’t nourish your body or provide any benefit whatsoever.
许多科学家认为碳酸饮料是造成高比率的肥胖的主要原因
Many scientists also consider them the main reason for the high rates of obesity.
所以现在 在你准备喝无糖汽水之前
Now, before you reach for that diet soda,
再三考虑一下 因为它也不能帮助你减肥
think twice, because it won’t help you in your fat either.
碳酸饮料 即便是无糖汽水
Carbonated drinks, even the diet ones,
都有一种让身体进入脂肪储存模式的糖分
have artificial sweetness that kick your body into fats storage mode.
那果汁怎么样呢?
OK, so what about some fruit juice?
嗯…也不行
Eh…not your best friend either.
它含有大量的糖分
It has plenty of sugar in it.
还是坚持喝白开水吧
Stick to good old water.
它不仅没有卡路里而且非常解渴
It has no calories and it will help quench your thirst.
第五类:腹部脂肪
Number5, lower abdomen fat.
你也许会有纤细的胳膊和腿
You might have perfectly slim arms and legs,
但是仍会不满意你的身材
but still not feel 100% satisfied with your looks
因为你松弛的肚子
because of a pouchy tummy.
造成脂肪堆积在腹部的部分原因是压力 抑郁以及焦虑
Some of the reasons that cause fat to store in this part of body are stress, depression and anxiety.
的确 压力和抑郁也可以让你长胖 真是糟糕
Yes, stress and depression can even do that to you. Bummer!
那怎样才能摆脱它呢?
How to get rid of it?
减轻压力并学会放松
Avoid stress and learn to relax.
应激激素皮质醇促使脂肪蓄积于腹部
The stress hormone cortisol makes fat collected in the belly.
一个好的办法就是冥想或者做呼吸运动
So a good option for you is to meditate or do some breathing exercises.
当我们说冥想的时候
When we say meditation,
并不是说上瑜伽课或者去BOLI旅行
we don’t necessarily mean some fancy yoga classes, or trip to BOLI,
尽管这样非常棒
although that would be fantastic.
当你感到压力很大时你可以学习运用最基本的技巧来让你放松
You can learn the most basic techniques and use them whenever your feel stressed out.
这主要依赖于专注和思想的力量
It’s all about focus and mind power.
尝试着把注意力移动你的胃部当你深呼吸的时候让它放松
Try to move your focus down to your stomach and let it soft there as you breathe deeper,
接着对自己说:
then say this to yourself:
吸气 我说话呼气 我微笑
breathing in, I call myself; breathing out, I smile.
这听起来有一点傻 但是只要它能让你微笑那么它就是有效的方法
Yeah, it sounds a little silly, but it will work as long as it makes you smile.
你的思想将知道“事情会好起来的”并平静下来
Your mind in body will get the “everything is gonna be fine” message and calm down.
如果你正在寻找更多的冥想方法请参考这段视频
If you’re looking for more meditation ideas, check out this video.
喝绿茶
Drink green tea.
它是很好的减肥利器 因为它有很多的抗氧化剂这可以促进新陈代谢
It’s a great natural fat burner because it’s loaded roles as the antioxidants that can boost metabolism.
另外 如果你正在做体育锻炼
Plus, if you’re doing some physical exercise,
绿茶还可以加强运动的效果
green tea will also enhance its effect.
国际生物组织中心报道说
According to the National Centre for Bio-technology Information,
绿茶也可以帮助你放松甚至是睡觉
green tea also works when you’re just relaxing, and even in your sleep.
嗯…算我一个!
Um…sign me up!
最后 喝一杯热腾腾的茶是一个让你平静下来的好方法
Finally, drinking a cozy hot cup of green tea is a good way to calm down when you need it.
第四类:下半身体脂
Number 4, lower body fat.
你的臀部的确有脂肪
Your hips really don’t lie.
其中一个原因就是
One of the causes of those annoying chaffing thunder thighs is the access of gluten in your diet.
如果你对你的下半身不满意
If you aren’t happy with the size of your lower body,
你可能就要考虑一下减少谷蛋白了
you may want to consider going gluten free.
怎么减少呢?
How to get rid of it?
向上爬楼梯
Walk uphills and stairs.
乘电梯和自动扶梯更容易,难道不是吗?
Yeah, in the world of elevators and escalators, easier said than done, right?
但是你真的需要努力去做
But you really should make the effort,
因为它会消耗你大腿的脂肪
because it will set the fat on your thighs on fire,
当然这是象征性的
figuratively, of course,
它也能够让你的大腿肌肉更加坚实
which will tone your leg muscles.
骑单车上坡或者快速下坡也有效
Riding a bike uphill or increasingly try the moves incline will also work.
在这个过程中 你的心脏会跳动地更快你也要更加用力
Your heart will beat faster, and you have to work harder since you are moving upward.
这会给你带来什么?
What would that do for you?
好处就是你会消耗更多的卡路里
Well, you’ll burn more of those unwanted calories.
切忌不吃早餐
Don’t skip breakfast.
现代的快速生活方式让坐下来好好地吃一顿早餐变得很难
I know, our modern day “go, go, go” life style means sitting down to have breakfast sounds like a thing of the past.
在早上你根本不想吃东西
It can be hard to make youself eat in the morning,
尤其像燕麦粥这种健康的食物
especially something healthy like oatmeal.
如果你同意请竖起你的拇指
Hit that thumbs up if you agree.
但为了自己你必须得这样做
But you have to do it for your own good.
如果你不吃早餐
If you don’t eat breakfast
来促进你早晨的新陈代谢的话
to kick start your metabolism in the morning,
那么这一整天你都会很饿很疲惫没有力气
you’ll feel hungrier, more tired and just groggy throughout the day.
这将会刺激你吃更多的食物来获取精力
which will trick your body into eating more in an attempt to get energy.
此外 如果你不吃早餐
Also, if you skip breakfast,
你的身体将会认为这是在挨饿
your body will think it’s some kind of starvation situation
于是开始储存能量
and will start storing supplies,
把你所吃的所有东西都转换成脂肪
turning everything you eat into fat.
你并不想让这些脂肪积累下来 对吗?
You don’t want that emergency stock pile on your body, do you?
第三类:大肚腩
Number 3, a bloated stomach
大肚腩也叫啤酒肚 这有一定的道理
They don’t call it a “beer belly” for nothing.
过度饮酒会使你的胃涨起来
Excessive alcohol consumption can swell up your stomach,
所以想拥有平坦的腹部 要控制饮酒量
so be moderate with your drinks if you want to flat your tummy.
那么如何摆脱这类脂肪呢?
How to get rid of it?
戒酒可以减少大部分形成大肚腩的热量
Cut back an alcohol has most of its calories ended up becoming belly fat.
就像那些糖分很高的碳酸饮料
Just like those carbinated drinks loaded with sugar,
酒精只能给我们提供热量而不会提供营养
alcohol gives us calories but not nutritional satisfaction.
它让我们更加饥饿对食物有更大的渴望
It makes us hungrier, and gives us food cravings.
它降低你身体的瘦蛋白水平
It brings down your level of leptin,
而瘦蛋白正是大脑分泌的提示你已经吃饱的重要激素
which is a very useful hormone that tells your brain you’ve had enough food.
酒还会给你的健康带来很多问题
It also causes a lot of other health problems,
所以下次朋友请你出去喝酒的时候一定要认真的考虑这些问题
so really consider this one next time your friends invite you out to a night of drinks.
少吃多餐
Eat more often, yeah! But in smaller portions, ah?
它不仅能提高你的新陈代谢还能帮你保持活力
It will not only improve your metabolism, but also help you stay energized.
并且你的肚腩会越吃越小哦
Plus, your belly will look smaller after each meal.
这关键是了解你自己饮食的限度
Knowing your personal limit is key here.
我们都有不同的生活方式
We all have different lifestyles.
有的人更爱运动需要更多的食物来补充能量
One person is more active, and needs more food fuel than another.
用网上的热量计算器来计算你一天正常生活需要多少热量
Find out how many calories you need on the daily basis using an online calorie calculator.
别担心 网上有很多这类的热量计算器
Don’t worry, the Internet is full of them.
他会根据你的性别 年龄 身高 体重 运动水平和减肥目标来计算
It will take into account your gender, age, height, weight, level of activity and your weight loss goals.
然后你就可以将每日卡路里摄入量分五份
Then you can just divide all the daily calorie intake number by 5
来确定每一顿饭你应该摄入多少热量
to figure out how many calories each meal should give you.
规划每一顿饭 了解他们含有多少热量
Plan your meals, and know their caloric content.
听上去要花很多功夫 但其实一边吃饭一边做这些计划还是可以的
It sounds like a lot of work, but this meal time math can actually be fine.
它还能帮助你实现减肥的梦想
Plus, it will help you reach your weight loss dreams.
二 减少身体内的脂肪也包括减少腿部脂肪
Number 2, lower body fat, including lower legs.
这种类型的脂肪常见于腿部有血管问题的女性
This type of fat is common for women who have vascular problems in their legs,
或者是怀孕期腿部水肿的女性
or during pregnancy, which can cause the legs to swell.
瞧 男性经常在肚子上囤积脂肪
See, men normally accumulate more fat in the belly area.
哈哈 坐着一边喝啤酒一边看足球 别想了
Hey hey, beer and football, just kidding ,guys.
另一方面 女性激素导致她们会把多余脂肪囤积在更矮的部位和腿部上
The other hand, female hormones cause ladies to store extra pounds in the lower body and legs.
如何摆脱这类脂肪呢?
How to get rid of it?
想要预防水肿 你就要彻底断绝多盐的食物
To avoid swelling, you need to drastically cut down on salty foods,
因为盐分会引起体内水分的流动
since salt causes fluid attention in your body.
别再吃薯条了
Ah…no more French Fries!
如果你很喜欢重口味的食物
Well, if you do enjoy your salty foods,
这就是导致你腿部脂肪囤积的重要原因
this could actually be the reason for all the extra body fat in your legs.
改善你的饮食 多喝水
Change your diet, and add plenty of water to it.
这样你觉得肾能排除体内多余的钠离子
It will flush out that extra sodium from your kidneys.
别保持一直坐着不动的姿势超过30分钟
Don’t sit without moving for more than 30 minutes.
尝试着时不时的站起来走一走
Try to stand up and walk around frequently.
喝一杯水
Grab a glass of water,
伸展一下身体
stretch,
走到办公室离你较远的角落 跟同事聊聊天
and move to the far corner of your office to talk to your co-workers.
任何额外的运动都对你很有好处
Any extra movement will do you good,
因为这都能帮助你体内多余的液体正常流动
since it can help direct the extra fluid the right way.
如果你可以躺下 并抬高你的腿
If you have the opportunity to lie down with your feet elevated,
你就坚持这样做来预防体内水分从上往下流到你的腿
you should do that to prevent fluid from building up in your lower legs.
一 胃口很好 背部脂肪很多
Number 1, a large stomach with upper back fat.
这主要原因是你不爱运动
The main reason why this can happen to you is inactivity,
所以如果你的背部脂肪和胃部脂肪让你烦恼你应该马上开始运动
so you should start exercising immediately, if your big stomach and back fat bother you.
怎么摆脱这类脂肪?
How to get rid of it?
我们等的就是这一刻
And now the moment we’ve all been waiting for. Drumroll, please.
有效减少背部和胃部脂肪的办法是——
Effective remedy for a large stomach and a upper back fat is—-
睡觉
sleeping.
保证你每天有足够的睡眠时间
Make sure that you’ll get enough sleep.
缺乏睡眠会导致激素分泌不平衡这也是食欲上涨和体重增加的原因
Sleep deprivation can lead to hormone imbalances–an increasing appetite and weight gain,
这会导致多余的脂肪囤积在你的腹部和背部
which will result in fat being stored mostly in your belly and back.
我一直都知道睡觉是好事
I always knew sleeping was the right thing to do.
多吃含有纤维素的食物
Eat more food that is rich in fiber.
把大豆 豌豆 扁豆 花椰菜 燕麦粥 意面 牛油果和树莓加入你的饮食清单
This means adding beans, peas, lentils, broccoli, oatmeal, oiled pasta, avocados and raspberries to your diet.
纤维素会抑制你的食欲 减少热量吸收
Fiber will help reduce your appetite and calorie absorption from food,
让你拥有更好的腰身和背部曲线
and give your waist and back how much nicer appearance.
请记住 健康的饮食和爱运动的生活方式
Please remember that a healthy diet and an active lifestyle
会给你的身体带来很多好处
will have the best impact on your body,
不管你现在拥有什么样的体型
regardless of your figure type.
改变生活方式的关键是
The key is to make lifestyle changes that
渐渐地变成你日常生活中的一部分
with time becoming a normal part of your routine.
万事开头难
It’s just the starting that’s the hardest part.
所以开始行动吧 为了更好的自己而加油
So get to it so that you can be on the road to a better you.
你有尝试这些提示吗?
Have you ever tried any of these tips?
它们有用吗?
Were they helpful?
在评论里分享你们的经历吧
Feel free to share in the comments.
如果你喜欢这个视频的话 请点个赞吧
If you like this video, give it a thumbs up.
当有50000个赞时
Once it get 50,000 likes,
我们会跟你分享其他与脂肪作斗争的视频
we will share another video with fat–fighting tips.
请订阅我们的频道
Make sure to subscribe to our channel.
你也不想错过更新吧?
You don’t want to miss all the cool updates we have on the way, do you?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

减肥一直没有效果?好的,请看这里

听录译者

bamboo

翻译译者

Gagaaaa

审核员

审核员 LD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYiGxRBy6c

相关推荐