ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

七个为爱情保鲜的小窍门 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

七个为爱情保鲜的小窍门

6 Tips on How to Have a Strong Relationship

在一段关系中
There may come a point
你可能会有时候会碰到障碍
in one’s relationship where you hit a bump in the road.
想要另一个人保持坚固的恋爱关系
To maintain a strong chemistry with one another,
这里有7条建议
here are seven tips on how to have a strong relationship.
第一条 身体接触 亲密度在恋爱中扮演着很重要的角色
Physical contact: Intimacy plays an important role in a relationship.
彼此在一起的时候 放下防备 变得更亲和
Putting your guard down and becoming more vulnerable with each other
无论是牵手 拥抱还是依偎
by either holding hands, hugging, or cuddling,
也是向另一半表示你对他们很感兴趣
shows the other person that you have a great interest with them.
第二条 坦诚交流 交流是一段关系的核心
Open communication: Communication is key in a relationship.
和你的伴侣在一起时
You want to be comfortable
你会想着相处舒服 并能够分享你在任何话题上的观点
with your partner and be able to share your thoughts on any type of subject.
你也会想要互相认同
You also want to have that mutual agreeance,
从而可以处理接下来出现的任何情况
that you are able to handle any
并且能够把它们说出来
situations that come your way, and be able to talk them out.
和你感兴趣的人在约会之前成为朋友
Becoming a friend with the person you are interested
是加分项
before dating them can be a bonus.
因为这样你就知道他们可以成为你最好的朋友
Because then you know that they can be your best friend,
和他们在一起时也会很舒服
and you can be comfortable around them.
第三条 你们的幽默感是相同的
You have the same sense of humor:
能够一起大笑很重要 尤其是在时运艰难的时候
It’s important to laugh together, especially when times are tough,
你也能够排除一些紧张感
and you’re able to break the tension somehow.
当两个人都为同一件事一起大笑时
When you both laugh together at the same thing,
彼此之间就会建立起一种联系
it creates a bond between one another,
你们也就能接受更真实的彼此
and you’re able to accept each other for who you are.
第四条 情感联结
Emotional bonding: Having an emotional bond
彼此之间建立起情感联结是
between one another is a good way
建立理解和能够彼此信任
to build a connection and be able to trust,
彼此关心的好方法
and care for each other.
当你问你的伴侣他们过得怎么样
When you ask your partner how their day is,
或者他们当天的感觉的时候
or if they are feeling okay that day,
就是让别人知道你关心他们
it lets the other person know that you care,
对他们要说的东西很感兴趣
and are taking an interest in what they have to say,
这些都会使你们更亲近
which brings you closer together.
第五条 争吵后要做出和解
Making up after arguments:
争吵后做一些和解很重要
It’s important to make amends after an argument,
无论是怎样的大吵还是小吵
no matter how small or big.
固执 和另一半打架
Being stubborn and fighting
会让你们变得疏远
with one another is what causes you to become distant,
从而可能导致分手
which could lead to a breakup.
和你的伴侣谈论之前的争吵
Talking to your partner about the fight,
以及你们俩可以怎样做出解决
and how you two can resolve it, is
是一种很重要的交流方式
a great communication form,
并且只会让你们俩比以前更亲近
and will only bring the two of you closer than ever.
第六条 不要把拥有伴侣当做理所当然
Do not take your partner for granted:
让你的伴侣知道他们有多特别
Letting your partner know how special they are,
对你来说有多重要
and how much they mean to you,
会让关系变得更牢固
can keep the relationship strong.
陪在他们身边是表达你的关心的最好方式
Being there for them is a great way to show that you care.
如果一个人总是让他/她的伴侣付钱
If a person is constantly letting their partner pay for everything,
并且推脱自己要说的话
and pushing away what they have to say,
这就是他们把自己的伴侣当做理所应当的信号
it’s a sign that they’re taking that person for granted.
你看到和你伴侣在一起的未来吗?
Do you see a future with your partner?
第七条 维持关系并信任彼此
Maintaining the relationship and faith in one another,
即使是在困难时刻 意味着很多
even in hard situations, is a big deal.
你能够一直依赖你的伴侣吗?
Are you able to always count on your partner?
一起计划你们共同的未来会是很快乐的事情
Planning your future together can be a joyous occasion,
从中你们俩个会永远
in which the two of you will forever
分享着这种共同的联系
share the bond that you have.
如果你们俩真正关心彼此且看得到未来
If the two of you really care about one another and see a future,
那就不要松手
do not let them go.
维持一段关系有时候可能会很艰难
A relationship can be difficult at times,
但是我们希望这七条建议可以帮到你们
but we hope that those 7 tips can help you.
不要忘记评论 给本视频点赞
Don’t forget to comment, like this video,
并且订阅我们的频道呦!
and subscribe to our Channel.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

七个让爱情变得更好的建议~

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

海参崴

审核员

审核员HL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F070R43qWs4

相关推荐