ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

给小白创业者的6个建议 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

给小白创业者的6个建议

6 Tips for New Entrepreneurs | Brian Tracy

Hello, I’m Brian Tracy
大家好 我是Brian Tracy
and today I want to give you a few tips for new entrepreneurs.
今天 我会给创业的人提一些建议
Practice blue sky thinking,
尽情地发挥想像力
imagine you could do anything.
想像你无所不能
What would you do differently from what you’re doing today?
那么和现在做的事情相比 你会做什么不同的事呢?
There’s never been a better time than
现在 是你创业的
right now to start your own business.
最好时机
It doesn’t matter how old you are
你的年龄
or where you’re at in your life.
你的处境 这些都不重要
You can become an entrepreneur.
你可以成为一名企业家
Here are 6 tips for new entrepreneurs
以下是为那些有创业想法的企业家
thinking about starting your own business.
的六条建议
1.Evaluate your idea.
第一 评估你的想法
How did you come up with your idea for a business?
你是怎样想出这个创业的点子的?
Is this something you are passionate about or
这是你热爱的东西
do you think about it and that’s just a good way to make money?
或者你觉得这只是赚钱的好方法?
While passion is important,
尽管热情是很重要的
sometimes that isn’t always a business plan that will lead to success.
但是 有时候并不是所有的商业计划都能成功
On the other hand,
另一方面
if you are just in something for the money,
如果你只是为了钱
you may not have the motivation to stick with it for the long haul.
你可能没有动力去坚持走完这段旅程
Will there be enough potential customers to
会不会有些潜在客户
help make your idea a success?
助推你的事业呢?
Spend time looking at all angles of your idea
在提出自己的想法前
before you move forward.
要从多角度审视它
2.Research and understand your target market.
第二 调查了解你的目标市场
Your target market is vitally important to your success in business.
你的目标市场对你的事业至关重要
This is who you’ll be marketing to and
这是你的推销对象
who will be making up the majority of your customers base.
也是形成你客户群的大部分人
Spend time learning about your target market.
花点时间了解你的目标市场
Who are these people?
这些人是谁?
What motivates them?
什么促使他们成为你的顾客?
What will it take to make your business become the go-to choice
要想让顾客觉得选择你是明智的决定
among this group of customers?
你需要付出些什么?
Creating something called a Marketing Persona is a great idea
营造一个叫作“营销形象”的东西是一个好主意
as it can help you to put your face to your target market.
因为这可以让你的形象出现在目标市场里
3.Work hard.
第三 努力工作
As an entrepreneur,
作为一名企业家
you’ll need to work hard if you plan to succeed.
如果你想要成功 那就努力工作
Don’t go into this way of life thinking that
不要抱有 又想过高级的生活
you will be living the high life relaxing on the beach.
又要很轻松的这种想法
At least at first,
至少首先
you will need to work hard hard hard.
你要玩命地工作
And if you want to succeed,
并且 如果你想要成功
you will constantly need to work even harder.
你要更加努力 而且要长久保持
When you’re first launching a business,
当你第一次经营你的生意
you will have to fill many of the roles yourself,
你自己要肩负很多甚至全部的责任
sometimes all of them, right down to empty in the wastebasket.
把它们写下来扔进垃圾桶里丢掉
Wake up each day with a plan or a list of activities and stick to it.
每天睡醒后 制定一个计划或者活动清单 并照着上面的做
The most successful entrepreneurs are those
最成功的企业家是那些
who are willing to put the work into growing their business.
愿意为拓展业务而工作的人
4.Listen to what your clients are saying.
第四 倾听你的顾客
Their criticisms or observations
倾听他们的批评或评论
and be willing to change if necessary to make them happy.
并且在有必要时 做出些改变来取悦顾客
As you get your business off the ground,
在你的生意起步时
one of your sources of information are your clients.
你的顾客就是你其中一个信息源
Listen to what your clients are telling you
聆听他们的话
and then make changes based on that input.
根据他们的说的话 做出改变
If you’re not sure what your clients or customers have to say,
如果你不确定你的顾客的意见
perhaps you need to do a little reconnaissance.
可能你就要做一些小调查
A survey is a great way to
调查是一个
gather information from your customers.
集合顾客信息的好方法
Most of the time,
大多数时候
customers are eager to share experiences with a new company
顾客都很乐意给一家新公司分享经验
and they are excited to help you grow.
他们也喜欢帮助你成长
These early customers get to feel like
这些在早期甚至从第一天
they are part of your organization in a way
就成为你客人的人
since they have been with you, since day one.
会觉得他们是这家企业的一部分
5.Network with experienced people.
第五 与有经验的人交往
Networking and masterminding is something that
对新的或是有经验的企业家来说
benefits business owners both new and experienced.
交际和策划都是很有用的
As a new entrepreneur,
作为一名新的企业家
you can benefit greatly by
你可以从与其他人
networking with others or more experienced than you are.
或比你有经验的人交际中获益
It may surprise you to find that
你可能会惊讶于
many other business owners are happy to
许多企业家都很乐意去
share their knowledge and experience with you.
分享他们的知识和经验给你
Think about networking with others who work in fields
设想一下 与那些和你在相似领域工作的人
that are similar or fields that may benefit from your knowledge.
或是与那些在你熟悉领域工作的人交流
You may even have knowledge that can help them.
你甚至有能帮助到他们的知识
Finally, constantly learn and adjust.
最后 不断学习和调整
As you become more comfortable with your role as an entrepreneur,
随着你越来越习惯作为企业家
and a business owner,
和老板的职能
it’s easy to fall into a rut
你很容易变得死板
just because something is working well today
但是 适用于今天的东西
doesn’t mean you have to do things that way forever.
并不意味着每天都适用
You need to be willing to constantly learn and adjust as you grow.
要愿意不断学习和改变来适应自己的成长
Take advantage of new technology
发挥科技的作用
and utilize additional marketing opportunities
利用一些可获得的
when they become available.
额外的市场机遇
You always want to feel like
你要总是想着
you’re doing something new and fresh
做一些新鲜的事情
so that you appear new and fresh to your customers as well.
这样才能让你的客人保持新鲜感
Starting a new business
创业
can be one of the most rewarding and fulfilling things
可能是你一生中做过的最有意义
you ever do in your life.
和最满足的事情
Because of this,
正因如此
it’s worth pushing through the difficult moments.
经历苦难都是值得的
You’ll be working towards something that is bigger than you,
你要朝着比你还重要的工作努力
something that will benefit you and your family
这份工作 会让你和你的家人
for years and even decades to come.
在未来几年甚至几十年中获益
Remember the biggest enemy of entrepreneur is the comfort zone,
记住 舒适圈是创业时最大的敌人
which is where you start off doing something that works,
舒适圈是你一开始做这件事时 它行得通
but as time changes, it no longer works as well
但是随着时间改变 它不再有用了
and you insist on continuing to do it.
但你固执地用下去
You must open to the possibility that
你一定要保持开放
the market has changed and that what you are doing today
因为市场已经改变了
is completely wrong.
你现在做的事情完全是错的
How do you tell?
你怎么分辨出来呢?
Well, your sales and your profitability continue to grow
这样的 如果你的销售额
day after day, week after week, month after month.
没有一天天 一周周 一月月地增长
If they are not, pull back and ask yourself:
那你就要停下来 问一下自己:
Could there be something that I need to do more of or less up?
我需要增加或减少些什么东西吗?
Could there be something that I need to start doing or stop doing?
我需要开始或停止做些什么事情吗?
Be open to the possibility that
保持开放
what you’re doing today is no longer what is needed
知道你现在做的事情不再
to make your customers happy.
能满足你的顾客了
Now I’d love to hear from you,
好了 我想听一下你们的意见
so my question today is this:
所以我的问题是:
What tips have helped you start thinking about
什么建议激发了你
starting your own business?
创业的念头
Leave a comment below and I’ll be sure to follow up with you.
在视频下方留言 我也会和你一起讨论
Thanks for watching and remember
感谢收看
if you want to change your future,
记住 如果你想改变你的未来
take action and take action now.
行动起来 现在就行动起来
If you enjoyed this video
如果你喜欢这期视频
and feel it was valuable in teaching you about entrepreneurship,
觉得它对你创业有帮助的话
subscribe to my channel, like this video
订阅我的频道 点一个赞
and share this video with your friends.
分享这期视频给你的朋友
Don’t forget to click the button on the screen for a free gift.
记得点击屏幕中的按钮 我为你准备了一份礼物
Thanks again for watching!
再次感谢你的收看

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

为小白创业者提供的六条建议

听录译者

Felicity

翻译译者

blue

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uTtIHX2tLc

相关推荐