ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

亲密关系的6个阶段 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

亲密关系的6个阶段

6 Stages of a Relationship - Which One Are You?

爱情常常围绕着浪漫 鲜花和电影展开
Love often revolves around romance and flowers and movies.
但是在现实生活中 却不是这样
But in real life, it doesn’t end there.
感情需要时间来绽放
Relationships take time to bloom
而且探戈总是需要两个人
and it always takes two to tango.
想知道你和你的搭档处在哪个阶段吗
Wandering which stage you and your partner are in?
下面是感情的六个阶段
Here are the 6 stages of a relationship.
1 狂喜
1 Uforia.
狂喜
Euphoria.
你曾经喜欢过一些异性恋的人吗
Have you ever liked someone straights
但是慢慢的却因为他们感到烦恼
only to be annoyed by them on the long run?
在第一个阶段 也被成为蜜月期
In the first stage, also known as the honeymoon phase,
所有事情都总是令人高兴且难忘
things are always exciting and memorable.
露西·布朗 一个神经学的临床讲授
Lucy Brown, a clinical professor in neurology,
现在仍在研究在爱情中人们的脑部情况
has been studying the brain of activity of people in love.
它发现在早期阶段
She discovered that in this early stage,
当我们爱上一些人时
when we fall in love with someone,
我们容易原谅对方缺点
we tend to forgive their faults easily.
这被称为”中止负面判断”
This is called the suspension of negative judgement
我们的大脑会忽视别人的缺点
where our brains overlook people’s flaws.
恰好你觉得你的搭档完美时
Just when you think your partner is perfect,
随着时间你会觉得他更完美
your judgement will get better over time
测试你真正的兼容性
testing your true compatibility.
2 叫醒服务期
2 The Wake Up Call.
这时候事情开始变得有点活跃
This is when things get a little feisty.
现实开始到来
Reality begins to set in
你开始测试你的搭档真正爱的是谁
and you start to see your partner for who they really are.
结婚时间很短就离婚的夫妻
Couples who get married too soon
从没有度过这个阶段
and divorce never get pass this stage.
你们的差异会导致你们关系破裂
This is where your differences tear you more apart
而不是更进一步
instead of bringing you two closer together.
一个人极度想要个人自由空间
While one of you might be craving for space,
另一个人却想要黏在一起
the other might want to do the chasing.
3 大测试期
3 The Big Test.
这个阶段需要为感情投入更多
This is the stage that requires the most work.
夫妻关系会圆满或破裂
Couples either make it or break it
取决于怎样去解决问题
depending on how they work out their problems.
为了是他们的关系更加的和谐
In order for their relationship to grow and prosper,
双方必须都做出妥协
they must reach a compromise
并且学会有效率的沟通
and learn to communicate effectively.
这对他们一起做新事情也有帮助
It also helps to do new things together.
作家亚伦发现
Dr. Arthur Aaron found
经常分享新经历的搭档们
that partners who frequently shared new experiences
比那些仅仅分享好的且熟悉事物的搭档
experienced more satisfaction in the relationship
在一段感情中会获得更多的满足
than those who only shared good but familiar experiences.
4 稳定期
4 Stability.
恭喜!
Congratulations!
若到达这个阶段
Once you reach this stage,
说明你和你搭档知道
it means you and your partner know
怎么去处理你们间的差异
how to work through your differences.
迎来了双赢的结果 是令人振奋的
Both of you win and it’s refreshing.
你们不再尝试去控制和改变对方
You no longer try to control nor change one another,
而是接受对方 即使你们有很大差异
but accept each other despite your differences.
你们的底线被尊重
Your boundaries are respected
双方都感到很舒适
and the both of you feel comfortable.
5 承诺期
5 Commitment.
这个阶段 你认识到你需要的不是你的搭档
In this stage, you recognize that you don’t need your partner
而是你选择是与她(他)在一起
but rather your choosing to be with them.
这是一个良好的的结局
This a healthy conclusion to reach
你应该高兴你们走到了这一步
and you should be proud that you made it there.
博士斯蒂芬·斯达西强调了
Dr. Stephen Stassi highlights the importance
承诺和私人共存的重要性
for commitment and privacy to coexist.
重视他们隐私的人 比如内向的人
People who value their privacy, such as introverts,
可能觉得联系会影响双方在一起的时间
may view connection as a threat to their required alone time.
为了维护两个人的感情
To maintain a balance between the two,
与你的搭档讨论
talk to your partner about
允许多少人来你的家里
how many people are allowed in your household
以及怎样管理你们间的亲密
and ways to regulate your closeness.
6 深深依恋期
6 Deep Attachment.
在这个最后的阶段
In this final stage,
你们开始经营感情周围的事
you and your partner work outside your relationship
把你们的感情与世界结合
and begin to integrate it with the world.
你们可能共事一项计划
You might decide to work on a project together
去产生一些影响
to make a difference
无论从事商业还是献身慈善
whether that means starting a business or working with charities.
与在第一个阶段强烈的热情是相反的
Contrary to the first stage where the passion is intense.
教授埃兰·哈特菲尔表明长期的情侣关系
Professor Elaine Hatfield suggests that longer-term relationships
更专注于发展一种牢固的感情
focus more on developing a strong companionship.
当你和你伴侣达到深层依恋时
When you and your partner reach deep attachment,
在社交活动中 你们的关系也会很融洽
you allow your union to flourish in social activities
无论它是基于人道主义还是爱好
whether it’s humanitarian- or hobby-based.
虽然这些阶段都被用一线性方式标签化
Although these stages are all labeled in a linear fashion
但并不意味着
that does not mean that
你和你搭档会同时经历某个阶段
you and your partner will experience them the same.
一些夫妻可能会随发展重新回到某些阶段
Some couples may revisit stages for more grow.
要讲明这些阶段的要点是
The point of illustrating these stages is
以便可以帮助你和你伴侣
so that we can help you and your partner
共同达到最终的爱
reach ultimate love together.
朋友们 祝你们好运
We wish you guys the best of luck.
你伴侣和你处于哪个阶段呢
Which stage are you and your partner in?
你们正在经历什么挑战
What are some challenges you’re going through?
你伴侣是虚构的吗
Is your partner imaginary?
请在下方分享下你的感想
Please share your thoughts with us below.
请关注我们 方面观看更有帮助的视频 技巧
Don’t forget to subscribe for more helpful videos and tips.
谢谢你的观看
Thanks for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

两人的爱情会经历这6中不同的阶段,来看看你和你搭档处于那个阶段吧。本视频会指导你们的关系向着更好的方向发展。

听录译者

未央lin

翻译译者

乱科

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umz9SgjRroY

相关推荐