未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

守住善念,爱护自己

6 Signs Your Kindness is Used Against You

– [Narrator] Hey Psych2Goers, welcome back to another video.
[旁白] 嗨 Psych2Go友们 欢迎回来
Being kind, compassionate, and empathetic
善良 怜悯 同理心这些品质
is crucial to your wellbeing and to those around you.
对你的幸福及周围的人至关重要
But do you ever start to suspect that
但你是否怀疑过
someone may be taking advantage of these positive traits you have?
有人可能正利用你的这些积极品质?
If this thought hasn’t crossed your mind,
如果你从未想过
it’s still better to stay informed and secure with yourself
了解这些并保护好自己
rather than feeling doubtful of a questionable or unsafe relationship with someone.
仍好过在充满问题或不安的关系里惴惴不安
So with that said, here are six signs
照这么说来 有六个迹象
your kindness is being taken advantage of.
可以证明你的善意被利用了
[Lighthearted music]
[轻快的音乐]
Number one: emotional abuse.
第一 情感虐待
Emotional abuse is valid and real.
情感虐待危害巨大且真实存在
A telling sign of someone being manipulative and taking advantage of you
一个他人控制和利用你的明显迹象是
would be if they display emotionally abusive
他们对你表现出情感虐待
and targeting traits towards you.
和攻击性特征
According to the National Domestic Violence Hotline,
依据国际家庭暴力热线
signs of emotional abuse include
情感虐待的迹象有
acting possessive or jealous, refusing to trust you,
表现出占有欲或嫉妒 拒绝信任你
constantly insulting or being criticizing,
不断侮辱或指责你
invalidating your feelings and needs, gaslighting you,
否认你的情感和需求 PUA你
or blaming you for their actions and abusive behavior.
或是把他们的恶言恶行归咎于你
Unfortunately, the list goes on,
很遗憾 这种例子不胜枚举
and such emotional abuse and manipulation can also be hard to detect.
而情感虐待和操纵也很难被察觉
Emotionally abusive people feed off power.
权力喂养了情感施虐者
They may use their controlling behavior and tactics
他们可以利用自己的控制行为和手段
to make you feel insecure.
使你不安
Number two: ignoring your boundaries.
第二 无视你的边界
Someone who is trying to take advantage of you
那些想要利用你的人
will most likely ignore your boundaries and values.
大多会无视你的边界和价值观
They refuse to accept any limits
他们拒绝被任何
you may have set between the two of you,
你所划出的界限约束
and continue to push your generosity for their personal gain or benefit.
并为了一己私利逼迫你一再退让
They relentlessly reach out to you to get their specific needs met.
他们不停向你伸手讨要专属特权
Being in a situation where your personal boundaries are not respected can be tricky.
身处个人边界不受尊重的境地很棘手
So it’s essential to be able to recognize this sign
因此意识到这一点非常重要
so that you can take the right action
这样你就能采取正确措施
in getting away from this person or situation.
远离这种人或避免这类麻烦
Number three: selective attention.
第三 选择性关注
Selective attention is one of the most notorious traits
选择性关注是某些人试图用他们的“善意”
of a person trying to use their good will against you.
来对付你的最臭名昭著的特征之一
This person will ignore you when they don’t need anything from you,
这种人会在无所求时无视你
but will reappear when they find that they need your help.
在需要你的帮助时再次出现
This kind of behavior defines what is known as a yo-yo relationship.
这种行为被叫作“悠悠球关系”
A yo-yo person will come and go
具有这种行为的人
when it’s most suitable to their needs,
会依他们的需要自由来去
and only stick around for selfish reasons.
只会因私利才留在你身边
They only have their best interest in mind.
他们只想着自己的最大利益
Beware of selective attention.
警惕这种选择性关注
If you notice this sign in someone in your life,
如果你发现身边有人有这样的特点
make sure to remind them of your boundaries
向他们明确你的界限
and distance yourself from them.
并和他们保持距离
Number four: constant judgment or criticism.
第四 持续的评判或指责
Are you dealing with someone
你是否正在对付
who is constantly judgmental or critical?
那些总在对别人指手画脚的人?
Someone who’s trying to take advantage of you
那些想要利用你的人
will have selfish traits and self-centered,
通常自私自利且以自我为中心
narrow-minded views of the world.
眼界狭隘
Professor of philosophy and author, Caroline J. Simon Ph.D
哲学教授兼作家Caroline J. Simon博士
explains that judgmental behavior can include
解释说: 评判行为
having a moral rating system that is skewed in your own favor,
包括用一套按自我喜好扭曲的道德评价系统
and making a lot of negative moral evaluations of others,
对他人进行大量负面评估
as well as jumping to negative moral conclusions about others.
还直接得出否定性结论
People like this are often threatened
这样的人常常害怕
by your admirable traits and qualities,
你受人喜爱的特点和品质
and consistently try to put you down
并且为了使你陷入
in order to make you doubt yourself.
自我怀疑而持续打压你
Number five: guilt-baiting.
第五 利用负罪感
Guilt-baiting is frequently used when someone is trying to convince you
一些人常常强加罪责 试图劝你
to eliminate your boundaries, push your limits,
放弃界限 将自己逼到极限
and ignore your core values.
把核心价值抛到一边
According to professor and author, Preston Ni,
教授兼作家Preston Ni说过:
“Guilt-baiting can look like unreasonable blaming
“强加罪责的人表面看来是
“and targeting the recipient’s soft spot.
在无故抨击受害者的软肋
“Their goal is to hold you responsible
其目标是让你
“for their happiness and unhappiness, or successes and failures.
为他们的幸与不幸 成功与失败负责
“This gives them the ability
这让他们可以
“to target your vulnerabilities and weaknesses,
攻击你的缺陷和弱点
“giving them more power to pressure and persuade you
借此更有效地打压或说服你
“into agreeing to their demands and requests.”
向他们的要求妥协”
And number six, victimhood.
第六 受害者情结
Similar to guilt-baiting,
和负罪感类似
victimhood also gives a manipulator the opportunity to,
操纵者还可以通过扮演受害者
as Ni mentions, “Exploit the recipient’s good will,
如Ni所说的 “利用受控人的善意
“guilty conscience, sense of duty and obligation,
内疚感 责任和义务意识
“or protective and nurturing instincts.”
或者保护和帮助弱小的本能”
In order to be effective with this move,
为了有效实施
this person will deliberately put on an innocent,
这种人会故意带上无辜
helpless, or weak facade
无助 或弱小的面具
to truly make you believe that they need you
让你坚信他们需要你
for something that seems important.
做些似乎很重要的事
This sign can be very hard to detect at first,
一开始 这个信号可能很难识别
but can be a huge giveaway of someone’s ill intentions
不过一旦发现
once you recognize it in them.
就是一个人用心险恶的铁证
So, did you recognize any of these signs?
你曾发现过这些信号吗?
If you ever find yourself in a serious situation
如果你发现自己处境不妙
where your safety is at risk
安全受到威胁
or you’re being threatened or harassed,
正在被恐吓或倍受煎熬
please reach out for help.
请立即求助
In the description, there are links to resources you can access.
在简介中 你可以找到求助链接
Did you find this video insightful?
这个视频对你有帮助吗?
Tell us in the comments below.
在评论中告诉我们吧
Please like and share it with friends
欢迎点赞和分享
that might find value in this video too.
你的朋友们可能也会从中受益
Make sure to subscribe to Psych2Go
记得订阅Psych2Go频道
and hit the notification bell for more content.
点击通知提示获得更多内容
All the references used are added in the description below.
所有的参考资料都放在视频简介中
Thank you for watching and we’ll see you next time.
感谢观看 下次再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

识别六种信号,保护自己不被利用

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

早行

审核员

审核员VS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LA3krlMxFo

相关推荐