ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

6个迹象表明你从来没陷入爱河过 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

6个迹象表明你从来没陷入爱河过

6 Signs You Were Never in Love

Many people seek love or to be in a relationships
许多人在寻找爱情或正在恋爱
but that involves growth which can at times be painful,
但这其中包括的成长有时是痛苦的
compromised and vulnerability.
妥协的和脆弱的
Love demands that we constantly improve,
爱需要我们不断的提高
be more understanding and practice patience.
更多的理解和练习耐心
On the flip sided it also means knowing
另一方面 它也意味着知道
when things just aren’t working out anymore
什么时候事情不再顺利
and having the guts to leave.
并有勇气离开
Confused about how you feel,
如果你对自己的感受感到困惑
Here are 6 signs you were never in Love.
这里有6个迹象表明你从未陷入爱情
One,you move things fast with your partner.
1 你和你的对象进展迅速
Infatuation thrives on speed
迷恋因速度而兴盛
while love takes time to develop.
而爱情需要时间来发展
Relationship expert Susan Winter says
两性专家苏珊·温特说:
“Infatuation lives in illusion.
“迷恋生活在幻觉中
Love can survive reality”.
爱可以战胜现实”
When you’re quick to jump
当你很快和某人
in a relationship with someone,
开始一段恋情时
you base it off your dreams
你更多的是建立在你的
more than whose really infront of you.
梦想上 而不是真正在你面前的人
Common examples include fantasizing
常见的例子包括 幻想你和
about your future with them,
他们在一起的未来
lusting after them, and obsessing about them,
对他们的渴望 以及对他们的痴迷
all done only after a few weeks of knowing them.
这些都是在认识他们几周后就完成了
Two,you expect them to be flawless,
第二 你渴望他们是完美无瑕的
and then you get angry or disappointed
当他们向你展示他们的
when they show you their true colors.
真面目时 你会生气或失望
Do you believe in soulmates or fate?
你相信灵魂伴侣或命运吗?
It sounds good in theory, right?
理论上听起来不错 对吧?
But Winter states that, ‘Infatuation needs
但温特说“迷恋需要
perfection in order to survive. ‘
完美才能生存”
When you expect your partner
当你期待你的伴侣
to be consistently well dressed,
始终穿着得体
good with their words
言语得体
or impressive with their accomplishments,
或成就斐然时
you’re not giving them space to be honest with you.
你并没有给他们足够的空间对你诚实
Love,on the other hand, is grounded.
另一方面 爱是要基础的
When you love someone,
当你爱一个人时
you accept their imperfections,
你会接受他们的不完美
work through the bad and enjoy the good together.
一切克服困难 享受美好
Three,you’re not comfortable enough around them.
第三 和他们在一起你觉得不舒服
Okay,who has’nt felt self conscious
好吧 谁没有因为说错话或给人
about saying the wrong thing
留下不好的印象
or making a bad impression?
而感到难为情呢?
But when you truly fall in love in someone,
但当你真正爱上一个人的时候
that’s when you can let loose and stop caring so much.
你就可以放手 不再那么在乎这些了
Doctor Brennade Brown
布伦纳德·布朗博士
research expert on vulnerability
脆弱问题研究专家
discovered that those who have
发现 那些有
a strong sense of love and belonging
浓烈的爱和归属感的人
are more open to vulnerability.
更容易脆弱
Whereas those who feel
而那些感到
disconnected with their partners
与伴侣缺乏联系的人
consistently build their walls up.
则会不断地筑起自己的高墙
When you don’t share your emotions and struggles,
当你没有和别人分享你的情感和挣扎
nor secrets with someone,
也没有和别人分享你的秘密
you haven’t fully loved.
你就没有真正爱过
Four, you become more distant.
第四 你变得越来越疏远
It’s normal for passion to intensify initially
一段关系一开始激情高涨 后来逐渐
only to taper off into a steady relationship.
减弱成稳定的关系是很正常的
But two people in love will still want to
但是相爱而两个人仍然
be around each other frequently.
想要经常在一起
If you find yourself wanting to get away
如果你最近发现自己越来越
from your partner more and more these days,
想要离开你的对象
cancelling dinner plans often
经常因为想和朋友 家人
because you’d rather go hang out
或猫咪出去玩
with your friends or family or cat,
而取消你们的晚餐计划
then something’s up.
那么事情就有问题了
Five,your mind is elsewhere,
第五 你的心思不在这
and soon your heart follows too,
很快你的心也会跟着转
Stephen Betchen,
斯蒂芬·贝特琴
author of magnetic partners states that
《磁性伴侣》一书的作者 说
“ Partners who are in love
“恋爱中的人
tend to maintain a focus on their counterparts.
往往会把注意力放在对方身上”
When you notice the little things about them,
当你注意到他们身上的小事情
or express concern
或者对你们
when the two of you run into conflict,
之间发成的冲突表示关注
it shows that you care for them.
这表明你关心他们
But if you avoid those tough conversations
但是 如果你避免那些艰难的谈话
or slip away from arguments,
或逃避争论
you also stop emphasizing
你也就不再强调
their importance in your life.
他们在你生活中的重要性
Six.you’ve developed anxiety,
第六 你已经开始焦虑了
Have you been experiencing digestive problems
你有消化系统或者
or have trouble sleeping?
失眠的问题吗?
Psychologist K. Bylist Kleely
心理学家K·拜里斯特·克利利
and Doctor Ann Shiba both say
和医生安·希巴都表示
that anxiety can show in this bodily dysfunctions.
焦虑可以在这种身体机能失调中表现出来
You might have something
你可能有一些
you need to get off your chest
事情需要发泄出来
and dread how to break the news off to your partner.
害怕如何把这个消息告诉你的伴侣
Remember,you can only run away
记住 在真相
from the truth for so long
追上你之前
before it catches up to you.
你只能逃避这么长时间
Forcing love when it’s absent
没有爱的时候勉强去爱
will only hurt the two of you.
只会伤害你们两个
Both of you deserve to find love elsewhere
如果在你们的关系中找不到爱
if it cannot be found in your relationship.
你们两就应该去别处寻找爱
Where do you think you stand on your feelings?
你认为你的感情站在什么立场上?
To learn more about the signs you’re falling in love,
想要了解更多你坠入爱河的迹象
check out our video here.
请看我们的视频
Thanks for watching!
谢谢观看
Hey guys,my name is Yumi
大家好 我的名字叫Yumi
and I am one of the partners of psych2go.
我是psych2go的合作伙伴之一
Today I’m not only here to introduce myself
今天我在这不仅是要介绍我自己
but also introduce you guys
也要向你们介绍
to our amazing psych2go magazines.
我们很棒的psych2go杂志
Don’t they look wonderful?
他们看起来不棒吗?
These magazines were all created by our amazing
这些杂志都是由我们才华横溢的
and talented magazine manager Imogen.
杂志经理Imogen创建的
She put all her time and hard work
她花了所有的时间和努力
just to create this for you guys.
只是为了给你们创作这个
So everyone can have a little piece of psych2go
所以每个人不管你在哪里
wherever you guys are.
都可以拥有一小部分psych2go
So we are going to do a little giveaway right now.
我们现在要送小礼物了
So we ‘re gonna pick three winners.
我们要选出三个幸运儿
There’s no deadline to this at all.
本活动长期有效
And all you gotta to do is three little things, okay?
你只需要做三件小事 好吗?
Number one is to follow
第一 是关注
and subscribe to our YouTube channel
和订阅我们的YouTube频道
if you haven’t done so already.
如果你还没有订阅的话
Number two is either take a picture of,
第二 要么拍一张
you know, this picture right here,
你知道 就是这里的图片
a screenshot or any picture ofpsych2go
截图 要么任何psych2go的图片
and #psych2go on your social media,
带话题发到你的社交软件
Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr,whatever it is.
Ins 脸书 汤不热或任何媒体上
And number three:we’re gonna have a link down below
第三 我们会在下方有一个链接
a really short question here
附有一个很短的问题
for us to connect with you,
方便我们和你们联系
and get to know you guys a little bit more, okay,
以及更多的了解你们 好的
but that’s about it.
就是这样
And we want to thank you for all you support through
感谢你们通过我们神奇的心理学公司
our amazing amazing psychology company,
所给予的所有支持
and we wouldn’t be here without you guys.
如果没有你们 我们就不会在这里
So thank you and thanks for tuning in.
谢谢大家收听我们的节目
BYE
拜拜

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频介绍了,比如你希望你的对象完美,你过快陷入激情,你和他们相处不快等等迹象,这表明你没有爱过对方

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

咬人的小脑斧

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le8BNAEtQRA

相关推荐