(upbeat music)
(欢快的音乐)
Do you believe in soulmates,
你相信灵魂伴侣的存在吗?
or the idea that everyone who comes into our lives
或者你相信生活中遇到的每个人
is destined to do so?
都是命中注定吗?
For reasons we may never understand,
出于我们可能永远无法理解的原因
that you were faded to cross paths
你从许多不期而遇中渐渐淡出
and meet with certain people
然后遇到那些
who changed your life for the better.
让你生活变得更好的人
Whether it’s romantic or platonic,
无论是浪漫的还是柏拉图式的
your relationship with this person has a certain intensity
你和这个人的关系有一种
you can’t explain.
无法解释的强度
You don’t know why, but there’s just something about them.
你不知道原因 但他们身上就是有点东西
You’re in sync with each other’s
你们彼此内心深处的
innermost thoughts and emotions,
想法和情感是同步的
to borrow the poetic words of author, Emily Bronte,
借用作家艾米莉·勃朗特的诗句
it feels like whatever souls are made of,
就好像不管灵魂是由什么构成的
theirs and mine are the same.
他们的和我的都是一样的
Encounters like these are truly special and rare,
像这样的相遇真的很特别 很罕见
making it all the more important to be able to tell
所以当你遇到这样的人时
when you come across someone just like that.
能够分辨出来就显得更加重要了
Here are six tell-tale signs
这里有六个迹象表明
that you’ve made a meaningful connection with someone.
你已经和某人建立了有意义的联系
Number one, you immediately feel drawn to them.
第一 你会立刻被他们吸引
From the very first moment you saw this person,
从你第一眼见到这个人
you wanted to meet them.
就想结识他
You knew you wanted to be something to them.
你知道你想成为他们人际的一部分
You wanted to walk right up to them
你想径直走向他们
and strike up a conversation,
和他们攀谈
desperately needing to get to know them.
迫切地想要了解他们
You felt intrigued by them and drawn to their presence
你对他们感到好奇 并被他们的存在吸引
for reasons, even you may not completely understand.
甚至你可能不完全了解其中缘由
That’s what it’s like when two kindred souls cross paths,
这就是两个志趣相投的人相遇的感觉
you just click.
一拍即合
Even when you’ve just met,
即使你们刚刚认识
you feel like you understand each other already,
你们也会觉得已经了解对方
and you get along with them easily,
并且和对方很容易相处
which brings us to our next point.
这就引出了我们的下一点
Number two, you love their company.
第二 你喜欢他们的陪伴
Do you miss them already when you just said goodbye?
你刚说完再见 就已经想念他们了吗?
Do you constantly think of reasons to meet?
你是否总是在想见面的理由?
You love being around them so much
你太喜欢和他们在一起了
that it’s made you two spend more and more time together,
这让你们在一起的时间越来越多
despite not even knowing each other that long.
尽管彼此认识的时间都不长
You always have fun talking to them
和他们聊天 和他们在一起
and being with them so much
你总是很开心
that it’s made you crave their company when they’re gone.
所以当他们不在的时候 你渴望他们的陪伴
And it doesn’t even matter what you do together,
你们在一起做什么甚至都不重要了
because as long as you’re with them,
因为只要你和他们在一起
you know you’re in for an enjoyable time.
你就知道你们会度过一段愉快的时光
You find yourself making lots of plans with them,
你发现自己和他们一起制定了很多计划
and talking to them the most
和他们交谈得最多
because they’ve quickly become one of your favorite people
因为他们很快成为了你最喜欢
to spend time with.
相处的人之一
And the fact that they always say yes
事实上 如果他们总是同意
and go along with all your plans
你的所有计划
means they probably feel the same way too.
这意味着他们可能也有同样的感觉
Number three, you can easily talk to them.
第三 你可以很轻松地和他们交谈
Are you usually the quiet one in the room
你通常是不是房间里那个安静
who likes to keep to themselves
喜欢自己呆着
and listens more than they talk?
多听少说的人?
But for some reason,
但出于某种原因
you just find this particular person easy to talk to,
你会发现这个人很容易交谈
you don’t feel shy or self-conscious around them.
在他们身边你不会感到害羞或不自在
And even though it’s usually a bit awkward and stiff
虽然当你第一次开始
when you’re first starting to befriend
和某人交朋友或了解某人时
or get to know someone,
通常会有点尴尬和僵硬
it’s never like that with you and this person,
但你和这个人从来不是这样的
because when you’re with them
因为当你和他们在一起时
you suddenly feel more animated, talkative, and outgoing.
你会突然觉得更有活力 更健谈 更外向
You crack jokes, share stories, gossip,
你和他们开玩笑 分享故事 八卦
and have deep conversations with them
还进行深入交谈
like it’s the most natural thing in the world.
就像这是世界上最自然的事情一样
Number four, you feel comfortable around them.
第四 和他们在一起你感觉很舒服
Does it feel like you’ve known them forever?
你是不是觉得自己认识他们很久了?
When you make a special connection with someone,
当你和某人建立特殊的联系时
you become fast friends and you often feel closer to them
你们很快会成为朋友 你常觉得
than you do with most people,
和大多数人相比 你和他更亲近
whether it’s romantic or entirely platonic.
无论是浪漫的还是纯粹的柏拉图式的关系
Your relationship just has an intensity
你们的关系有一种
you can’t quite explain.
你无法解释的强度
But it makes you feel comfortable enough
但它会让你感到很舒服
to be yourself around them
可以在他们身边做自己
and open up to them in a way you never felt like you could before.
能以一种你从未有过的方式敞开心扉
You trust them with all your secrets,
你信任他们 会告诉他们你所有的秘密
and you let them in on all of your deepest thoughts and feelings
还会让他们知道你所有最深的想法和感受
because they make you feel safe and understood.
因为他们让你感到安全 让你感到被理解
They make you feel seen and heard
他们会让你觉得自己被注意到 被听到
like no one else ever did.
这是别人从未给过的感觉
Number five, you’re deeply involved with them.
第五 你和他们有很深的关系
Do you come over to their place a lot and stay over?
你经常去他们家过夜吗?
Have you met their friends and family?
你见过他们的朋友和家人吗?
Do you call them before you make any big decisions
你会在做重大决定前给他们打电话吗?
or ask them to run errands with you?
或者让他们陪你跑腿?
Like buying groceries, getting gas,
比如买杂货 给车加油
helping you move, stuff like that.
帮你搬家之类的事
As with any other relationship,
就像任何其他的关系一样
be it romantic or platonic,
无论是浪漫的还是柏拉图式的
moving forward and becoming more involved with each other’s lives
向前迈进 更多地参与到彼此的生活中
is a definite sign of a deepening connection.
是加深联系的明确标志
All of these things are signs
所有这些都表明
that you and this person have become significant parts
你和这个人已经成为彼此生活中
in each other’s lives.
重要的一部分
And both of you are perfectly happy about that.
而且你们俩对此都很高兴
And number six,
第六
you’ve been through something difficult together.
你们一起经历过一些困难
They say nothing brings people together like adversity.
人们常说逆境最能凝聚人
So it stands to reason that
所以 显而易见
if you’ve gone through something serious and difficult with a certain someone,
如果你和某个人经历了一些重大且困难的事情
then it’s only served to strengthen your relationship
那么这只会加强你们的关系
and your feelings for them.
加深你对他们的感觉
And whatever the reason may be for your heartbreak,
无论你心碎的原因是什么
an unfulfilled dream, the loss of something important,
一个未实现的梦想 失去重要的东西
or falling out with a loved one.
或与心爱的人分手
Having someone around who stuck with you through it
有一个人在你身边陪你
and helped you get through it
并帮助你度过难关
just goes to show that the bond you and this person share
这表明你和这个人之间的关系
is truly a special one.
真的很特别
Connections like these are hard to come by,
像这样的关系是很难遇到的
but when they do, everything surely falls into place.
一旦他们这样做了 一切肯定会井然有序
Having such a deep emotional connection
拥有如此深厚的情感联系
can make a person feel anchored
可以让一个人感到心定
and explain why nothing else ever worked out.
也能够解释为什么其他事情都没有解决
Thus it’s important to know and hold on to them
因此 当他们来敲门的时候
when they come knocking.
知道并抓住他们是很重要的
We hope we’re able to give you insight
我们希望我们能够给你
into some of the ways you can tell
一些方法来判断
if you’ve found your soulmate.
你是否找到了你的灵魂伴侣
Do any of these describe your experience?
这些都符合你的经历吗?
Do you know of any other ways you can tell
你还知道其他的方法来判断
if you’ve found a soulmate?
你是否找到了灵魂伴侣吗?
Leave a comment down below
请在下方留言
and feel free to share any thoughts you have as well.
也欢迎分享你的任何想法
If you find this video helpful,
如果你觉得这个视频有帮助
be sure to hit the like button
一定要点赞
and share it with those out there
并分享给那些
waiting for their soulmates.
正在等待灵魂伴侣的人
Don’t forget to subscribe to Psych2Go
不要忘记订阅 Psych2Go 频道
and hit the notification bell for more new videos.
并点击通知按钮观看更多新视频
And as always, thanks for watching.
感谢收看
