ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

六位专业画家挑战十分钟速写 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

六位专业画家挑战十分钟速写

6 Pro Artists Sketch From Imagination

Pro Artist Sketch Challenge
专业艺术家的素描挑战
All right, so I’m filming a video
我正在录一个视频
where I’m coming up to artists
我要去找些艺术家
and asking them to draw art related superheroes.
让他们画出与美术术语相关的超级英雄
You just come up with any art term
你只要想出一个美术术语
then paint them
然后画出来
Like”Core Shadow”,”Darth Shader”,”The Smudge”,”Sir Realism”,”Free Lancer”.
比如“核心阴影” “暗影”
“The Smudge”,”Sir Realism”,”Free Lancer”.
“污迹” “现实主义爵士” “自由职业者”
“Vin Easel”, that’s a good one.
“范迪塞尔画架” 那是个不错的画架
Yeah, I like”Vin Easel”.
是的 我喜欢“范迪塞尔画架”
“Carica-torture”.
“折磨人的漫画”
We’re getting crazy here.
我们在这感到兴奋疯狂
“Nicollage Cage”.
尼古拉斯凯奇
My favorite is”The CriTiki”, it’s not even like a person, like a totem
我最喜欢的是“批评基” 听起来不像个人 更像一个图腾
Right, yeah!
对 是的
Like something really funny and stupid.
就像一些非常有趣但又愚蠢的东西
“Foreshadow” would be hilarious.
“预示”会很搞笑
He’s always got four shadows.
他总是带着四个影子
That’s the best one I’ve heard so far.
这是我迄今为止听到过的最棒的一个
Just a quick sketch, like 10 minutes or whatever.
只是一个素描 10分钟左右就可以完成
“The Burn”?
“颜色加深”?
What does that even mean for art?
这是美术术语吗?
Photoshop burn… Oh, Photoshop.
PS的颜色加深工具
Oh yeah, you’re a digital artist.
你是个数字艺术家
You’ve got to do a digital word.
你得用个数字化的词
No,you gotta do”Color Dodge”.
不对 你可以画“颜色减淡侠”
You have to do”Color Dodge”. Exactly. Yeah,
– 你得画“颜色减淡侠” – 是的 没错
and I’m gonna do the “Color Dodge Man”.
那我就画这个“颜色减淡侠” 吧
No, yeah.
噢 好
Or a woman.
或者一个女英雄
“Color Dodge” could be a woman.
“颜色减淡侠”可以是个女的
Yes, it could indeed be a woman.
是的 它确实可以是个女人
Of course they’ll be a woman.
英雄们当然可以是女性
It is. Because you have a daughter. What?
– 是啊 因为你有个女儿 – 什么?
Because you have a daughter, so you have to be biased.
因为你有个女儿 所以你有偏见
I have a son. Oh, you have a son?
– 是儿子 – 哦 是儿子?
-Fail. -Sorry.

猜错啦!
I’m like… so many babies these days!
抱歉 这几天太多人带宝宝来了!
It’s Color Dodge time!
“颜色减淡侠”登场!
Perfect
完美!
So yeah, you can scroll through if you want… “Pigment Pig”, what is that?
– 你可以滑动屏幕 下面还有 – “小猪颜料人” 那是个啥?
Let me do “Pigment Pig”. OK, Pigment Pig.
– 我来画“小猪颜料人” 吧 – 好的 就他了
Um, how do I draw a pig?
呃 猪要怎么画来着?
Let me think for a second. Okay,
我想一下
I think got it.
好了 我想到了
Feel free to work the way you would work though.
你可以按照你自己喜欢的方式去画
So if you need to think for a little, don’t worry about it.
如果你需要思考一下的话 别着急
He’s kind of a villain, I guess.
我觉得他有点反派的感觉
Is that a paintball gun?
那是彩弹枪吗?
Kind of, but maybe a little more menacing.
类似吧 但是可能会更危险些
So like, yeah, he’d probably actually kill you with it.
他可能会用它杀掉你
It’s looking really cool.
看起来真的很酷诶
His issue is there’s always, leaves a, you know,
他的问题是他总是
a trail of paint, so he’s pretty easy to find.
留下彩弹的痕迹 所以很容易被找到
He’s always dripping.
他老是会滴下颜料
Or he’s just, he’s a sloppy pig, like all pigs. True!
– 或许他只是头又肥又丑的猪 – 大实话
Yeah, if he was clean,
他要是看上去很干净
that would just be out of character.
那就不是猪了
Yeah.
是的
I thought you would have picked “The Smudge”,
我之前以为你会选“污点侠”
because you use the blender tool.
因为你用的是晕染刷
But it’s like,
但是问题是
I don’t know what to do with “Smudge”.
我不知道“污点侠”要怎么画
Yeah.
好吧
I don’t know how you are,
我不知道你会不会这样
but sometimes I have to kind of almost have a snapshot in
反正我有时候大脑里会快速闪过
my head to go super quick.
一个模糊的轮廓
Otherwise I have to really take my time and research and plan it.
不然我就得花时间用心研究 看怎么画好
And this one, when you said “Pigment Pig”,
而当你说“小猪颜料人”时
like literally this was like”doop”.
“嘟” 灵感就来了
And it was like, “okay, I can do that pretty quickly.”
没问题 我知道怎么画了
“Pigment Pig”.
“小猪颜料人”
Nice. Oh, that’s his logo.
真棒!噢 那是他的Logo
He even has a logo.
他连Logo都有了
That’s great!
太棒了!
Thank you!
谢谢!
Love it.
好喜欢
That’s fun.
好玩
Great, thank you so much.
真棒 太感谢你了
That was awesome.
实在太棒了
Pigment Pig
小猪颜料人
“Crosshatch” kind of sounds interesting.
“交叉排线侠”听起来挺有趣的
So at the very top.
所以它排名在前面
When you said that one, that instantly popped into my head. -Awesome, “Crosshatch”.
-That image…
– 在你说的时候 我脑海里就有了画面 – 真棒 “交叉排线侠”
Perfect
完美
Round one!
第一回合!
Fight!
开始!
“Crosshatch”.
“交叉排线侠”
You win!
你赢了!
Awesome, thank you.
太棒了 谢谢!
Of course!
不客气!
So that’s why I’m trying to think of something good
我得想些好点子
that works.
行得通的
– “Killer Crayon”, no? -No, that’s not.
– “蜡笔杀手“ 怎么样? – 不行 要美术术语
“The Form Phantom”.
“维度幽灵”
“The Form Phantom”?
“维度幽灵”?
“The Form Phantom”. I don’t know what I was gonna add. Okay,”Form Phantom”. That’s pretty cool.
– “维度幽灵” 我都不知道是是啥 – 可以啊 “维度幽灵” 很酷的样子
Yeah,”Form Phantom”.
没错 “维度幽灵”
I like that better than the crayon.
比蜡笔那个强多了
When we were throwing out ideas at the office,
我们一开始在办公室讨论的
we started with some really lame ones.
都是些很荒唐的点子
I want to do a villain. That’s why.
我想画个反派 那就是原因
I want to do an epic villain,
我想画个超级大反派
ala”The Phantom”, the old 1950s comic phantom.
就像20世纪50年代的幻影连环画里那种
I think it was 50s, yeah, 60s, 50s.
差不多五六十年代吧
“Form Phantom”. Yeah.
– “维度幽灵” – 没错
Does he transform into stuff? Or?
他会变形成其他东西吗?或者……
Because it’s his form.
这就是他的超能力
Yeah, he…his power is form.
是的 他的超能力是变形
His power is form.
他的超能力是变形
So he can go flat or he could be volumetric and coming at you.
他可以是二维的 也可以变成三维来抓你
It’s all within his power. There you go.
– 这是他超能力的一部分 – 不错不错
Coming up with this on the fly but it’s fun. -But of course. -Yeah.
– 画的有点匆忙但挺有趣的 – 当然啦
维度幽灵
Hi, I’m Modern Day James! I’m… -I’m not recording. -What?
– 大家好 我是…… – 我还没开始录像
I love doing that to people
哈哈哈 真好玩
GO!
快开始!
[laughter]
[笑声]
But I’m actually, you don’t have to talk.
其实你可以不用说话的
Oh, okay, good, good, good.
噢 好好好
I’m pretty camera shy to be honest.
说实话我对镜头会很拘谨
Me too.
我也是
Is this the, the cross arm technique?
这是双臂交叉技术?
Yeah, this is the cross arm technique
是的 这就是双臂交叉技术
for when you decide you need to be ambidextrous.
用于你需要左右开画的时候
So what kind of power does Atelier have?
所以这个“画室侠”有什么超能力?
He has the power to smash the artistic ability out of young artists.
他的超能力是摧毁年轻艺术家的艺术才能
Oh, so is he gonna be smashing a little kid?
噢 所以它会摧毁小朋友吗?
-Yeah, he’s a villain. -He’s not…
没错 他是个反派 不是……
Oh, perfect.
噢 完美
He’s a superhero.
他是个超级英雄
So he could be carrying all the supplies.
所以它可以有各种装备
That’s a very good point.
这个可以有
He teaches every class.
每堂课都是他教的
So this is a giant paintbrush.
所以 这是一根巨大的笔刷
Yes, so this is a giant paintbrush.
没错 是一根超级巨大的笔刷
It’s not a broom, it’s a paintbrush.
注意 不是扫把 是一根笔刷
It should say paintbrush, not broom.
应该标注 是笔刷不是扫把
Yeah, you have to label it.
的确 你得给他加个标注
So if there was ever a movie with”Atelier the Hun”,
所以如果有《匈牙利画室侠》这部电影
this would always be floating with the brush, right?
这句标注也总得跟着笔刷跑 是吧?
Can he fly with the paintbrush?
他能乘着这根笔刷飞吗?
Yeah, he’ll do it like a witch, though, like Harry Potter.
可以 他会像《哈利波特》里的巫师那样飞
Well, so he sits on it. He doesn’t like point it? No,
所以他是坐在上面 不是……
no, no.
不 不 不是这样的
That’d be cool if he was like “Thor”, like where he like…
如果他像“雷神”那样就很酷呀
See, my problem is I actually don’t want him to be cool.
问题是 我其实不想让他变酷
I want him to be kind of like…
我想他有点那种……
Kind of lame?
有点蹩脚?
Yeah, like, he’s a very lame villain.
对 是个很蹩脚的反派
-Is he a good artist? -No.
那他是一个很厉害的艺术家吗?
That’s why he wants to destroy other people’s talents.
不是 所以他才想毁灭别人的天赋
Oh, so he goes around and
噢 所以他四处游荡
like messes up people’s paintings with a giant paintbrush?
然后拿大笔刷毁坏别人的画作咯?
Yeah!
没错!
Okay. Oh,
好的
I’m sweating now!
噢 我已经在出汗了!
匈牙利画室侠
You sketch in pencil?
您一般用铅笔起草吗?
Like a colored pencil?
– 用的 – 彩铅吗?
Yeah, blue Col-Erase and then move into like…
没错 先用蓝色的Col-Erase 然后……
then I’d kind of just do like em, then I just go straight to ink after that.
我会直接用墨水上色
Let me find some paper.
我来找些纸
I do have a sketchbook.
我有一本速写本
Oh, do you mind… can I borrow it then?
噢 你介意……我借用一下吗?
You can keep it, you can keep the drawing afterwards.
画完以后你可以留着 带走
I have a sketchbook. Okay, thanks.
– 我已经有速写本了 – 好吧
So is this a villain?
这是个反派吗?
Yeah, so I did my hero as a villain.
是的 我喜欢把英雄画成反派
Oh, you wanted me to create my own?
需要我原创吗?
Yeah, well, who’s this one? This is”The Joker”.
– 嗯 他叫啥? – “小丑侠”
-Oh, that’s”The Joker”? -Yeah.
噢 这就是“小丑侠”
And then I use like a brush pen too.
我也用笔刷
So I don’t really use like Microns or any kind of like what you call it, you know? So…
所以一般不用Microns或者那……叫啥来着?
Did you study a lot of artists?
你有研究过其他画家吗?
A lot of like animators.
研究过很多动画师
And it’s like that’s kind of like where I kind of… well, the thing is I was just really
吧啦……吧啦……吧啦……
into animation versus comic book art.
我觉得主要还是我喜欢动画比漫画多一点
So I liked them a lot.
我超爱动画的
I thought the expressions, the bendiness,
我会畅想人物的表情和张力
everything else is so much more expressive and more fun than like the normal,
一切都要比普通漫画更有表现力也更有趣
like muscle of the comic book stuff.
就像是漫画的精华
It seemed so stiff to me,
漫画对我来说太僵硬
so when I started trying to break that habit, I kind of had
所以当我尝试着打破它的时候
to look at a lot of different animators.
我就得去看很多不同的动画师的作品
But I kind of naturally gravitated to that.
但我好像天生就被动画所吸引
Like people like Milt Kahl who did like” Sword In The Stone” and then, you know, and then
就像有人喜欢Milt Kahl 有人喜欢“石中剑”
a lot of old school “Looney Tunes” cartoons and stuff like that.
还有人喜欢老派卡通 像“兔巴哥”这类的
-Yeah, very dynamic. -Right, right. Because those are… and they’re very expressive in like hands and everything else in that kind of nature. You know?
– 是很动态的 – 没错 特别是“手”这类的就很有表现力
And then like, so what I would do here is like, so you leave that back
然后现在我要把这部分放到后面再画
one done and I will kind of move that one to like a lighter, lighter things.
那边画完后再把它画的更浅一些
Which would give me the more, like you can add in the rest of the thing of like.
这样就可以把剩下想画的东西样里面加
So then you then you can start toning it inwards and never kind like line it out.
然后就可以向里面调色了 千万不要画出线
You kind of just like, you kind of get the idea of how the hands will move, like how
你大概就知道手该怎么画 怎么放
they would look
看上去是什么样的
And technically, you don’t really have to do much else but like fill it in and then
其实你不必真的画太仔细
start adding tone to it and stuff like that.
反正最后还是要添细节和调色
It gives that illusion of it in the background kind of thing. So like, you know,
这会给我们一种有背景景深的立体感
like even like I started working like really rough because, you know,
我一开始的画风都是很粗犷的
based on the anime you watch, anime,
想想你看过动画片就知道
there’s… everything is very kind of rough.
那里面的画风都是很粗旷的
And then you fill it in and you make corrections later.
草图完成后再进行添细节和修正
Yeah, we can get that out of your way.
这个随你 按照你的方式来画就行
That’s awesome.
太棒了
That is great.
真的很棒
Ten minutes.
10分钟到了
Oh good, was it?
好吧 到了?
Yeah, it was great. Oh,
是啊 画的不错
that’s cool, man. Thanks, man.
谢啦
That’s some skill right there. I would have colored it in and stuff like that.
– 这里有些技巧 – 我最后会给它上色
Nah, that’s great.
确实很棒!
There you go, man.
拿着 老兄
Sweet!
太棒了!
Cool, thank you so much.
酷 真心感谢!
运用空气透视法所画的“小丑侠”

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

与美术术语相关的超级英雄。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Rachel

审核员

审核员MS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvb3vfjqL-Q

相关推荐