ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

用六分钟立即开始你的一天 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

用六分钟立即开始你的一天

6 Minutes to Start Your Day Right! - MORNING MOTIVATION | Motivational Video for Success

什么是你完美的一天?
What would be your perfect day?
我是说 你理想的一天
I mean, your ideal day.
在这天的晚上 你只是想“这是最不可思议的一天”
A day that you went to be that night and you just thought”That was the most incredible day”.
“在我的大部分日子和生活中 我都想像这一天一样 ”
“That’s how I want most of my days and my life to be, just like that.”
对于你来说 这样的完美一天将会是怎么样?
What would that perfect day be like for you?
我是那个进行控制的人
I’m the one that controls
控制自己是否拥有美好一天
whether or not I’m gon na have a good day.
我们所有人 都是那个各自
All of us, we are the ones that
进行控制的人 控制着自己生活是否会
define if negative impacts are gon na have a
受到消极状况的或好或坏影响
good or a bad impact on your life.
这是你的心态(的效果) 你的思想是一个战场
It’s your mentality, your mind is a battleground.
除了你自己和你自己的思想 没人能够影响你
Nobody can affect whether or not you’re gon na have a good day,
是否拥有美好一天
but yourself and your own mind.
你必须脑补出一个日常
You must come up with a morning routine
这个事你能够每天早上都做 或者一些早上
that you do every single morning or at least more mornings than none.
这个日常会让你控制住你自己并且控制住你这一天
That puts you in control of yourself and in control of your day.
这就是我所做的
This is what I do and I can
我解释不了我得到的增益效果
not explain the power that I get.
从我的一天开始 比我的借口更强大
From starting my day off and being bigger
并且处于控制之下首先
than my excuses and being in control.
按时醒来
First and foremost, wake up on time.
当闹钟响了 把你的屁股从床上抬起来
When that alarm goes off, get your butt out of bed.
为什么这对持之以恒很重要?
Why is that important for persistence?
原因是因为你今天要做的
The reason why is because the first decision
第一个决定就是站起来
that you’re making of the day is
开始行动
to actually get up and get moving.
这意味着你一直比借口更强大
That means you are persistently bigger than your excuses.
你一直比懒惰更强大
You are persistently bigger than feeling lazy.
并且你不断的打败这些感觉 而正是这些感觉通常在阻碍你(的前进)
And you are persistently beating the feelings that typically stop you.
你不再需要去作为一个过去的受害者
You no longer need to be a victim to the past.
你不再需要去作为一个受害者
You no longer have to be a victim to a future
这个受害者在未来会遭受(来自过去的)投影
in which you are projecting negativity.
你不再需要成为任何人
You no longer have to be a victim
八卦你的受害者
to anything that anyone has ever said about you.
你不再成为自己对自己的
You no longer have to be a victim to the things
评论的受害者
that you said about yourself.
你不再是任何事情的受害者
You no longer have to be a victim to anything.
每天确认你的愿景
Affirm your vision every day.
不要把它确定为:“我试图” “我希望”
And don’t affirm it as:”I’m trying”,”I wish”,”I want to”.
“我想去”(而是)I
“I AM!”
am每一天 “I am”都作为这个宇宙的创造力量
Every single day”I am” as the creative force of the universe.
无论你把“I am”附在什么事上 你都会做成这件事
Whatever you attach”I am” to, you will become.
你说“我累了” “我泄气了”“我孤单了”
You say”I am” you know,”tired”,”I am frustrated”,”I am lonely”.
我都认为你在召唤更多的这些(负能量)所以
I think you’re inviting more of that in that.
这个套路就是把它翻转过来
So the principle is to turn it around,
召唤你想要的东西进入你的生活
invite what you want into your life.
这有三个你需要定期问自己的问题你去问:
Three questions you wanna ask yourself on a regular basis.
我能怎么成长?
You wanna ask:”How can I grow?”
我能给啥
“What can I give?”
我能庆祝啥?
And”What can I celebrate?”
这是你想要与生活相伴的三个问题
Those are three questions you want to live with.
因为你正在进化为独特的存在
Because you are evolving unique being.
你每天都想问:“我怎么才能成长呢?”
You want to ask every day:”How can I grow?”
所以在这天结束的时候
So at the end
你和起床的人(已经)不是同一个人了
of that day you’re not the same person that got out of bed.
你有一种洞察力
You’ve had an insight.
你有一个锦囊
You’ve had a revelation.
你练习了一些新玩意
You’ve practiced something new.
你尝试了一些新东西
You’ve tried something new.
这样你就变得更像你自己了
So that you have become more of yourself.
“我今天怎样才能成长?”
“How can I grow today?”
“我不想从今天起365天都是同一个人(没有改变) ”
“I don’t wanna be the same person 365 days from today.”
我想日天
“I wanna evolve.”
“我想变得更像我自己 ”
“I wanna become more of myself.”
“我想更好地表达自己 ”
“I wanna express myself better.”
我要你做的第二件事
The second thing that I want you to do.
在你看你的电子邮件 在你接听你的电话
Before you look at your e-mail, before you answer
在你开始刷 Vox 、
your phone, before you start surfing Vox and Vice
Vice和BuzzFeed时
and BuzzFeed and you know, team stream and
和刷Zappos
and checking out the sales
和脸书时
on Zappos and looking at your Facebook newsfeed,
在你拿起那该死的电话之前
before you pick up the damn phone, please, please, please,
请搞清你今天的两个(事务)优先级
figure out your two priorities for the day.
这些事情对你来说很重要
These are the things that matter to you.
不管他是否让你省钱 还是确保你是否专注
Whether it’s saving money and making sure you’re focused
或是是否在工作并做出贡献
on that or showing up at work and being a contribuitor.
或者它是否改变了你如何对待你的配偶
Or whether it’s changing how you treat your spouse or your
你的孩子 或者你喜欢的人
kids or the person that you’re with or happy, or
或者去健身房 因为你说你会
getting in the gym because you said you would.
无论你的两个优先事项是什么
Whatever it is that your two priorities are,
在你拿起电话之前把它们放在你的脑海里为
put them in your head before you pick up the phone.
嘛?
Why?
因为执着
The reason why is because of persistence.
因为我想让你有美好一天
The reason why is because I want you to have a good day.
为了当下喝酒
Drink in the moment.
为了当下生活
Live for today.
对你所在的地方感到兴奋
Be excited with where you’re at.
充分利用它
Make the most of it and enjoy every moment.
享受每一刻把每一天过得像是你的最后一天
Live every day like it’s your last.
因为总有一天你会是对的
Cause one of these days you’re gonna be right.
享受旅途
Enjoy the ride.
成功是路途
Success is a journey, not a destination.
不是目的地所以要活在当下
So live in the moment and enjoy the moment.
享受此刻我还是得克服消极
I still have to overcome negativity.
我还是得起床
I still have to get out of bed.
有时我还是感觉压抑
I still am stressed some days.
有些时候我怀疑自己
And there are some days I question myself.
有些时候 我会做出糟糕的决定
Some days I make bad decisions.
这就是你如何克服它们
And it’s just how you get over them,
如何处理它
how you handle it and how you go forward.
如何前进你知道糟糕的一天会发生什么吗?
You know what makes for a bad day?
促成糟糕一天是打盹 起得晚
What makes for a bad day is snoozing, starting your day off late,
起来后还是累
starting your day off tired,
起来就沉溺于朋友圈其他人的动态
starting your day off by mainlining everybody else’s newsfeed
看看其他人的生活
on social media and looking at everybody else’s life
然后对自己说:“天啊 他们在度假!”或者“天哪 他们看起来太棒了” 或者“他们的朋友太好了”或“我的天哪 他们赚了一些钱”
and saying to yourself:”Oh my god, they’re on vacation!” or”Gosh, they look so great”, or”Their friends are so fancy” or”My gosh they’ve got some money”.
你一天开头就看那些该死的
You start off your day looking at that shit,
你永远不会有好日子
you’re never gon na have a good day.
你要开始一天的工作
You got ta start off your day by getting
按时起床 弄清楚你的优先事项
up on time, figuring out your priorities and
然后再开始工作
then getting to work on them.
在你做完这两件事之前不要拿起你的电话
Do not pick up your phone until you have done those two things.
我认为人们有糟糕的日子的
I think the single biggest reason why people have bad days is
最大原因是他们看向其他人
because they start them off by looking around at everybody else
看看他们在做什么 而不是集中精力
and seeing what they’re doing instead of having
和拥有原则来真正开始你的一天
the focus and the discipline to actually start your
(是一切)处于控制之下
day off with you in control.
并以你的优先次序为中心
And with your priorities front and center.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kak8PEl_v1I

相关推荐