未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

6条约会中应该知道的绿色信号

6 Green Flags on Dating You Should Know

[gentle music]
[舒缓的音乐]
Hey, Psych2Goers,
嗨 大家好
welcome back to our channel.
欢迎回到我们的频道
Your ongoing support means a lot to us
你们的不断支持对我们来说意义重大
because it helps us make psychology
因为这帮助我们让每个人
and mental health more accessible to everyone.
更容易了解心理学和心理健康
So, thank you all so much for the love that you’ve given us.
所以 感谢你们给了我们这么多的爱
Now, let’s continue.
现在 我们来继续
Do you feel that your dating life is in a bit of a slump?
你是否感觉你的约会生活有点低迷?
Does it feel like everyone who asks you out has red flags?
你是否觉得每个约你出去的人都发出了危险信号?
Are you looking out for all the little clues
你是否注意到了所有的蛛丝马迹
that will tell you whether your date
它们会告诉你 坐你对面的约会对象
sitting across the table is a keeper or not?
会不会和你继续下去?
The way your date is chewing with their mouth open
你的约会对象张嘴咀嚼
and spewing food everywhere may be a red flag,
把食物喷得到处都是可能是危险信号
or maybe you’ve had bigger red flags.
或者你可能已经获得了更大的危险信号
Like if they bore you to death
就像如果他们让你非常厌烦
or can’t stop talking about past relationships
或者他们一直谈论过去的感情经历
or has an odd obsession with cat outfits.
又或者对猫咪装有种奇怪的迷恋
You might be ticking off the red flags so much
那你可能一直在勾选诸多的红色信号
that you miss out on the green flags.
以至于错过了绿色信号
That’s right.
没错 就是这样
There are good things about
坐在你面前的人
the person sitting in front of you.
也有好的一面
So, here are six green flags on dating
所以 这里有六条你应该了解的
you should be aware of.
约会绿色信号
Number one, you can talk for hours,
第一条 你们可以聊上几个小时
but it seems like minutes.
但好像只过了几分钟
You can lose your sense of time
当你遇到那个对的人时
when you’re with the right person.
你会失去时间感
Sometimes hours can pass by
有时候 当你和一个不错的约会对象
when a lively conversation
相谈甚欢 注意力被吸引了
with a great date grabs your attention.
几个小时也就这么过去了
This could be a sign that you
这可能是一个标志
genuinely enjoy hanging out with your date
表明你真心喜欢与约会对象一起闲逛
and aren’t just checking off boxes
而不仅仅是通过核对条条框框
to see if they’re a perfect fit for you.
来看他们是不是你的完美对象
Number two, they actively listen to you.
第二条 对方积极地在倾听你
If your date makes it a point to keep up
如果你的约会对象注意
a healthy conversation with you,
和你保持健康的对话
like remembering to route back to certain topics
比如记得绕回到某些特定话题上
and refers back to points you made earlier.
并且重新提及你之前谈过的重点
That’s a green flag.
那就是个绿色信号
This means that they are actively listening to you.
这意味着对方在积极地倾听你
They’ll genuinely keep the conversation going
他们会诚恳地将谈话继续下去
because they want to hear what you have to say.
因为他们想听听你有什么话要说
When you like someone,
当你喜欢上某人时
you want to know as much as you can about them.
你会想尽可能地多了解对方
What are their interests?
他们对什么感兴趣?
What’s their taste in music?
他们对音乐的品味是什么?
What TV shows are they watching?
他们在看什么电视节目?
What kind of hobbies are they into?
他们有什么爱好?
What makes them laugh?
什么能让他们开怀大笑?
You want to get to know these things about your date
你想要了解关于约会对象的这些方面
because you’re interested in them
是因为你对他们感兴趣
and want to show enthusiasm in getting to know them better.
并且想显示出在进一步了解对方的热情
If they show that same level of enthusiasm in getting to know you,
如果他们同样展现出想要了解你的热情
then that’s a very good sign.
那这就是个非常好的信号
Either that, or they’re secretly a spy.
如果不是这样 他们就是个秘密间谍
Number three, they’re kind to the waiter.
第三条 他们对服务生的态度很好
How your date treats the waiter
你的约会对象怎样对待服务生
can be a valuable insight into their character.
可以很好地观察出他们的性格
Is your date going out of their way
你的约会对象是不是费尽心思
to complain about your waiter to you?
向你抱怨招待你们的服务生
Do they lose their patience with them?
他们对服务生失去耐心了吗?
Or are they kind and patient and respectful of your waiter?
还是对服务生表现出了亲切 耐心和尊重?
If you pay attention to how your date treats the waitstaff,
如果你仔细注意对方怎样对待服务人员
it can give you some interesting details
你就能从中获取些有关他们是什么样的人
about who they are and how they handle stress.
以及他们怎样处理压力的有趣细节
Even if it’s just being patient enough
即使只是对方在耐心地等待
to wait for your order of chicken wings to arrive.
你点的鸡翅送来
Chicken wings.
鸡翅
Is this making anyone else hungry?
你们是不是都看饿了?
Number four, being around them feels natural.
第四条 在他们旁边感觉很自然
You can get nervous around someone that you like,
在喜欢的人旁边你可能会紧张
that’s normal.
这是正常的
But on the flip side,
但另一方面
if you find you’re calm and comfortable around this person,
如果你发现在这个人身边你是平静舒适的
then that’s a green flag.
那就是个绿色信号
Everyone gets some nervous butterflies on the first date,
每个人第一次约会都会紧张得小鹿乱撞
but if those flutterings in your belly
但是如果随着时间的推移
give way to a sense of ease
你的紧张感
and comfortability as the day goes on,
逐渐被轻松自在而取代
then that’s a very good sign that there could be
那这就是个非常好的信号
a positive lasting spark between you two.
你俩之间可能已经擦出了积极 持久的火花
Number five, they’re not distracted by their phone.
第五条 他们不会因为手机分心
If you find yourself on a date
如果你发现
where the other person isn’t
在约会中对方并没有
consistently eyeing their phone,
一直盯着他们的手机
then this is an obvious green flag.
那这显然是一个绿色信号
If someone isn’t interested in what you’re saying,
如果某人对你说的并不感兴趣
and they aren’t honed in on you and the date,
并且注意力并没有在你和这场约会上
they might bring out their phone to occupy themselves.
他们或许会拿出手机来打发时间
Putting their phone away
把手机放到一边
and giving you their full undivided attention
并且全身心地关注你
shows that they want to be fully engaged with you.
展现出他们很想要和你充分交流
It shows that the time the two
这说明你们两人共度的时光
of you are spending together is important to them.
对对方来说很重要
And number six, you find yourself smiling all the time.
第六条 你发现自己一直在笑
Did they make you laugh?
他们让你开怀大笑了吗?
Do you feel comfortable talking to them?
你感觉和他们聊天很舒服吗?
Are they kind to you?
他们对你友好吗?
Do you feel happy around them?
跟他们在一起你觉得开心吗?
Do you like who you are when you’re with them?
你喜欢和他们在一起时的自己吗?
These are all types of questions
你可以问问自己
you can ask yourself to see
所有这些问题
if you want to go on a second date.
以确定你是否想继续第二次约会
If you find yourself coming home from that first date
如果你发现第一次约会结束后
with all smiles that don’t go away,
回到家你还在傻笑
then you may have found your match.
那么你可能已经找到了适合你的另一半
It’s a green flag, go.
这是个绿色信号 去吧
Do you think knowing about these positive green flags
你们认为了解这六条积极的约会绿色信号
will help you on your next date?
对你下一次约会有帮助吗?
Are there any others you think we missed?
你们觉得有其他我们漏掉的内容吗?
Let us know about any green flags
你们可以在下面的评论区评论
for dating you have in the comments below.
让我们了解其他的约会绿色信号
Go ahead and like and share this video if it helped you
如果你认为这条视频对你有帮助
and you think it could help someone else, too.
并且也能帮到其他人 就点赞转发吧
Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button
别忘了点击关注和推送通知
and notification bell icon for more Psych2Go videos.
观看更多Psych2Go视频
Thank you for watching and we’ll see you next time.
感谢观看 我们下次见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

赶紧来了解这六条约会的绿色信号,找到你喜欢的另一半吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Norah

审核员

审核员CF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojz5i4yI3xw

相关推荐