ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

年龄间隔58岁 – 一个女孩和一个女人谈论生活 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

年龄间隔58岁 - 一个女孩和一个女人谈论生活

58 Years Apart - A Girl and a Woman Talk About Life

我坐这里
I’ll sit here.
好的
OK.
我们聊什么?
What’ll we talk about?
我叫格洛丽亚
My name is Gloria.
你好
How are you?
我叫露西亚
My name’s Lucia.
露西亚?这名字像你一样美
Lucia? That’s a beautiful name and you’re a gorgeous looking girl.
老了以后什么事最好?
What’s the best thing about being old?
当你老了人们对你会更好
People are nicer to you when you’re older.
其实我不这样看 年纪大了也要做很多事
I don’t really think, to be quite truthful, there’s an awful lot going for being older.
你想体验吗?
Will you swap?
我想马上变成你呢
Well, I’d swap with you in a heartbeat.
我不知道怎么才能换成大人
I don’t know how you’d swap being an adult.
说真的我也不知道
No, I don’t know either.
感觉会很不错
But it would be nice, wouldn’t it?
你可以尝试几天
You could swap around-
我换成你 你换成我
if I could be you for a few days and you could be me.
你必须回家做饭
You’d have to go home and cook the dinner-
还要喂狗
and look after the dog.
我的狗很漂亮
I have a beautiful dog.
你愿意吗?
Would you like that?
长大了我会做的
I’d like it when I’m an adult but-
但我还是小孩
not when I’m still a child.
7岁 多可爱
Not when you’re seven. That’s lovely.
小时候什么最好
What’s the best thing about being young?
可以和朋友一起玩
You get to play with your friends-
和最好的朋友玩
and play with your best friends.
谁是你的好朋友
And who’s your best friend?
我有两个好朋友
Actually, I have two best friends-
利奥和希瑟
Leo and Heather.
利奥是个大哥哥
Leo is a big brother-
对我来说有点儿像双胞胎
that’s kind of like a twin for me-
因为他和我同一天出生
because he was born on the same day as me-
但不是我妈妈的孩子
but not from my mom.
为什么你想当小孩?
Do you wish you’re young? Why?
因为小时候很快乐
Oh! Because when you’re young, you have great times-
你有很多伙伴
you have loads and loads of friends-
整天在外面玩
and you’re out all the time.
没有家庭负担
You don’t have all these responsibilities.
知道负担指什么?
You know what responsibilities are?
家务活
Yeah, chores.
对极了
Yes, exactly!
多聪明的孩子
Very, very good, honey.
我放弃了跳舞 看电影和聚会
Go off to dances and pictures and parties-
所以我多想回到小时候
so that’s why I would love to be younger again.
但小孩总得听妈妈的话
But you’d still have to listen to your mom.
对 你必须听妈妈的话
You’re right. You always have to listen to your mom.
亲爱的 你的爱情会是什么样
When you fall in love, darling, what will it be like?
我爱利奥
I fell in love with Leo.
你别告诉我他是你男友
You didn’t tell me he was your boyfriend
你说他是朋友
you just said he was a friend.
他曾经是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend but-
但之后我爱上他了
then I just fell in love with him.
等到可以问男孩或女孩
When the time comes when you’re allowed to ask-
他们愿不愿意
boys with girls
和你结婚的时候
if they want to marry you-
我要向他求婚
I’m going to ask him to marry me.
你恋爱过吗?那是什么样?
Did you fall in love? What was it like?
我谈过几次恋爱
Well, I fell in love a few times
直到爱上了卡勒姆 后来他成了我丈夫
but when I fell in love with Callum. That’s my husband outside,
我很幸福
it was fabulous.
他非常幽默
He’s a very funny man-
总能逗我笑 现在也是
and he makes me laugh. He still makes me laugh-
所以我一直都那么爱他
and that’s what I love about him still.
变老可怕吗?
Does getting old scare you?

No.
为什么不可怕?
Why do you think it doesn’t scare you?
我不想马上就老了
I don’t wish to be old straight away
但我想长大
but I do want to be old
但不希望马上就老了
but I don’t wish to be old straight away.
你害怕变老吗?
Does getting older scare you?
是的
Yeah.
变老让我有点儿害怕
Getting old does scare me a bit.
老了就会生病
When you get older, you get more sick.
还有
and-
走路不利索 也跑不动了
you’re not as quick on your feet. You can’t run-
还有很多过去做过的事都不能再做了
and you can’t do loads of things that you used to be able to do
变老很可怕
Yeah, getting old is scarier.
毫无疑问是这样
It is. Without a shadow of a doubt.
我知道 当我不高兴的时候
I know what always makes me happy when I’m sad-
妈妈陪我就会很开心 我这样
with my mom when I look like this-
妈妈就笑了
and it makes my mom laugh-
然后我笑的更开心
then it makes me start laughing!
我能模仿吗?
Can I copy that?
是这样
Yeah!
你是这样做的?
You do like this?
像这样
Yeah, like this-
我头晕了
That’s making me dizzy!
我看我做不来
I don’t think I can do that!
我唯一能告诉你的是
The only thing I can tell you is-
别错过每个可能的机遇
to take every chance-
抓住每次机会
and every opportunity.
享受每一件事
Enjoy everything-
享受一个美妙的 美妙的生活
and have a fabulous, fabulous life.
我会的
I will!
希望你和利奥永远快乐
and I hope you and Leo are going to be very, very, very happy
记住最重要的是享受生活
but enjoy life, that’s the most important thing-
真正地享受生活
to really, really enjoy life.
你要先
So, first you-
看你的鼻子
you’re looking at your nose
然后手指划过来
then you go-
再看你的鼻子
back to looking at your nose.
这样?
Like that?

Yeah.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一个女孩和一个女人在谈话中表达了她们对于生活的感受和对未来的期待

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

摩鲤鱼

审核员

NL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZZAAWxB_W4

相关推荐