ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

年龄间隔57岁 – 一个男孩和一个男人谈论生活 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

年龄间隔57岁 - 一个男孩和一个男人谈论生活

57 Years Apart - A Boy And a Man Talk About Life

我们让一个7岁的男孩和一个64岁的爷爷对坐并提问对方关于成长的问题
好的 我可以问你第一个问题了吗?
Okay, may I ask you a question, the first one?
嗯 年纪小的最大坏处是什么?
Right. What is the worst thing about being young?
啊 你有很多作业要做
Well, you get lots of homework
感觉也很像是处于中间的位置
It’s also pretty it’s like in the middle
像是所有东西都处于好和坏之间
like it’s all like in the middle of bad and good

Oh
年纪大的最大坏处是什么?
What is the worst thing about being old?
不能再做年轻的时候可以做的事了
Not being able to do things, that you could do when you were young.
-呃-比如说 不能再弯腰从地上捡东西了吗?
-Um -Like, uh, you can’t bend down and get stuff on the floor?
嗯 这个我还可以做
Well, I can still do that.
不过问题是 身体会变得有些僵硬
But, the problem is, you’re body gets a bit stiff
-噢 我懂 你弯腰的时候会感觉很痛-没错
-Oh, I know, it hurts a lot when you try to bend down -yeah
对 就是那样
That’s right, yes.
你还可能会经常生病
You might get sick, more often.
希望我不会
Hopefully I don’t.
但这就是问题
But that’s the problem.
这个很糟糕
That’s pretty bad
太糟糕了
It is pretty bad
我唯一一次去医院 是我妈妈生我的时候
The only time I went to the hospital is my mom to like get me born.
嗯 那你想要长大吗?
Ah, yeah. Do you wish you were older?
或许吧 如果我长大了 我就可以给自己买东西 可以结婚 但是
Maybe… Like, so if i were old, I could buy stuff for my own, and be married, but-
那样不太好
That would be ew.
那你想要变的年轻吗?为什么?
Do you wish you were young? Why?
呃 变年轻的问题是 变年轻最棒的事情是
Well, uh, the problem about, uh the great thing about being young is
你有了更多的时间
You have more time
你有更多的时间去做一些事
You have more time to do things.
我可以玩游戏
I could play games-
像我以前一样 我以前玩的是扮演牛仔和印第安人
Which I did, I used to play Cowboys and Indians.
太好了 我也玩这个!
Yeah, that’s what I play!
你也玩吗?
Do you?
对呀!
Yeah!
这就是我喜欢当一个年轻人的原因
That’s what I like about being young.
我可以更多的发挥我的想象力
I could use my imagination more.
好伤心啊 你不能再玩这个了
That’s sad story, you can’t do that anymore.
嗯……我可以扮演一个老牛仔
Well… I could be an older cowboy.
是的 我可能会这么做
I might do it, yes.
你会谈恋爱吗?
Will you fall in love?
你的恋爱会是什么样子的呢?
And what will it be like?
我不知道 大概是我们会有孩子 会很好玩 噢我得换
I don’t know. Like, we’ll have babies and it will be like fun…oh I’d have to change
尽管我得给他换尿布 还是会很有意思的!
Even though I’ll have to change his diaper. It’ll be fun!

Oh.
那他要是哭了怎么办呢?
But what if he cries?
嗯……
Ahh well.
我会唱Ed Sheeran给他听
I’ll just sing like Ed Sheeran to him
那你现在爱谁呢?
And, who do you love now?
嗯……
Um…
我妈妈
My mom.
你妈妈?你爸爸?
Your mom? Your dad?
我爱我的爸爸 爱我的家庭
I like my dad I like my family.
你谈恋爱了吗?是什么样的恋爱呀?
Did you fall in love? What was it like?
谈了 嗯……
Yes, uh-
恋爱对我来说很不同
It was different for me.
我很晚才开始谈恋爱
I fell in love, late.
那你结婚了吗?
And did you get married?
结婚了 很不幸 我的伴侣去世了
No, unfortunately, my partner, she passed away she died.
那太悲伤了 她得病了
That was a sad thing. Yeah. She got sick.
我要哭了
I’m gonna cry.
没事 不要哭 别别别
No, no don’t. No, no, no. No.
别哭
No ah no no.
Shawn 你看 这些事情大家都会经历的 这就是生活
You see, these things happen, Shawn. That’s life.
但是
But,
我们有 我有很多非常美好的回忆
We, we have I have very good memories
很美好的回忆 你这一生有很多时间是和脑海中的回忆一起度过的
Very good memories. And you life, a lot of the time you live in your head with those memories.
你会记住所有美好的事 那才是重要的
You can remember all the good things, and that’s the important thing.
我们之后让他们两个提出给彼此的建议
Shawn 我要给你的建议是
Well, the advice I would give to you Shawn,
你并不一定要有钱才会幸福
uh is you don’t have to be rich to be happy
做你喜欢的事情 你会感觉很棒
Do the things you like to, and that make you feel good.
因为在你自己幸福的时候 其他人也是幸福的
Because when you’re happy yourself, everybody else is happy.
Shawn 你有什么建议要给Gordez吗?
Shawn do you have any advice for Gordez?
过普通的生活
To like, act normal.
不要犯蠢
Don’t be silly
不要欺负很多人
Don’t bully lots of people.
我在学校认识的人 像我的朋友艾利克斯
The people I know in school like my friend Alex in school
不管他什么时候受伤了 我都会给他一个拥抱
Whenever he gets hurt I hug him.
可能没有多大用 但是
It might not be able to work but.
不会 都是很好的建议
No, that’s good advice, uh
做你自己 不要让别人告诉你该做什么
And, be yourself don’t let other people tell you what you should be.
做你自己 难道不是最好的吗?
Just be as you are, isn’t that true?
没错
Yeah.
我确信你的一生会非常的成功
And, I’m sure your life is going to be very successful
你拥有所有对的东西
You have all the right things.
你还有很多对的事要做
You have all the right things to do.
它们都是你的好朋友
All your good friends.
要一直让这些朋友陪伴在身边啊
And uh, keep those friends going.
让生活继续下去吧!好了就这样吧
And keep life going oh! There you go.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一个7岁男孩会和他64岁的朋友说些什么呢,一起来看吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

DiannaL

审核员

W

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqSxjmvXzzY

相关推荐