未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

50万订阅者|来自东京火山岛的感谢

500,000 Subscribers | THANK YOU message from Tokyo's Volcanic Island ★ ONLY in JAPAN

大家好 我现在正在青之岛
Hello everybody, I’m right now on location in Aogashima,
这里距离东京的市中心有380千米
380 kilometers away from the city center of Tokyo.
信不信由你 这里属于东京
Believe it or not, this is Tokyo.
这座岛是东京地方的嗯……一部分 它是在他们的管辖范围之内
This island is a part of the Tokyo um…area. It’s under their jurisdiction
而且五天前我就到了这里 为日本制造频道拍摄一期视频
and I’ve been here for the last five days filming an episode for only in Japan.
额 但是当我已经录制并在外景拍摄中游览这个国家的时候
Uh, but while I’ve been filming and traveling around the country on location,
我也注意到我们取得了一个里程碑式的突破
I also noticed that we hit a massive milestone
50万个订阅者!
500,000 subscribers!
似乎昨天我们还正在庆祝我们有了25万个订阅者
Seems like just yestersay that we were celebrating 250,000 subscribers
而我们取得了像这样的突破对于我来说这是个机会来向你们道一句
and we hit the milestone like this. It’s chance for me to say,
感谢你们所有的人 所有那些一直关注这个频道的人
thank you for all of you, all of those that have been following the channel.
从2013年刚刚起步阶段
Way back when I started this in 2013
而且你们之中有些人可能是在几个星期前刚刚订阅的
and those of you who just subscribed maybe a couple of weeks ago
或是今天 我真的很感谢你们的支持
or today, I really appreciate the support.
因为你知道对于任何创作者来说
Because you know for any creator
最好的支持方式就是观看他们制作的视频
the best thing the best way that people can support them is by watching what they make.
对我来说这是最好的 谢谢你们
and for me that is the ultimate. Thank you.
所以你每观看一期视频时
So every time you watch an episode,
我都很欣喜 请在视频下方留下评论 我尽我所能来回复
I am ecstatic. Leave a comment below and I try my best to answer them.
额 你知道和你们进行这样的互动真是不可思议
Uh, you know having this intereaction with you is incredible.
而且 我……我只能 你知道我能说的就是谢谢 谢谢你了
And I… I just, you know what can I sayありがとうございました, thank you!
非常感谢让我达成五十万订阅
Thank you so much for making this possible
并且帮助这个频道真正地成长
and helping this channel really grow.
额 我在丛林里
Um, I am out here in the jungle,
你可以看见在我身后 额 这里的一座火山中还有一座火山
you can see behind me, uh, this is a volcano in a volcano.
这座火山让这个地方变得十分特别
That’s what makes this place really special
而且在过去的 额 这几个月
and over the last, uh, couple of months
我深入……到了日本的每一个地方
I’ve been really… in every corner of Japan
想努力把这个节目做得更大更好额 给你们带来更多挑战
trying to make this show bigger and better and more, um, challenging for you,
额 并带来更多深入了解日本的方式
uh, ways to bring you closer to Japan.
非常感谢你们这些年来的支持
Thank you so much for the years of support,
你们还可以用其他方式来支持我可以去Instagram 我有一个脸书页面
there is other ways you can support me, go to Instagram, I have a Facebook page,
那些想支持我的人可以去我的Patreon页面
I have a Patreon page for those who want to support me there,
这已经帮助我支付这次特别旅行的费用
this has helped to pay for this particular trip.
嗯 所以我……我十分感谢所有Patreon上的支持者
Um, so I… I appreciate all the Patreon Supporters
和所有的社交媒体网络
and the all the social media networks.
正如我之前所说的 这个节目已经被观看了五千五百万次
This show has been watched 55 million times as I said before,
因此我感激不尽
I cannot thank you enough for that.
天快黑了 我今天还有一个采访要做
I’m starting to lose some of the daylight, I have one more interview to do today
然后 额……进行一些拍摄
and then, uh, some nice shooting.
所以我想要打心底再次说一声感谢
So, I want to say thank you once again from the bottom of my heart
给这段时间你们所有支持我的人
for all of you who have supported me for all this time.
额 大家向着一百万订阅冲刺吧!
Uh, onward to a million everybody!
[音乐]
[Music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

在众人的支持下,本节目在短期内从25万个订阅者上升到500万。感谢你们所有人

听录译者

弥不知

翻译译者

Brittany

审核员

ZY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xREcxqoIl8

相关推荐