ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

在伦敦要做的50件事 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

在伦敦要做的50件事

50 Things to do in London Travel Guide

大家好!我现在在伦敦。是时候去一个新的目的地了。我四年都没来过这个城市了。
So Hello from London! Time for a new destination. This is a city that I haven’t visited in almost
这也是Sam第一次来到这里。所以我们都很激动能来这里。
4 years and it is actually Sam’s very first time here. So we’re both very excited to be
我们将拍摄一个小小的导览视频。
in London. And we’re going to be making a little video guide. Actually a really big
其实是一个很有意义的视频,因为我们将展示在伦敦周围要做的五十件事。
video guide because we plan on showing you 50 different things to do around London. So
所以我们现在开始吧!
let’s get started.
伦敦是世界上参观人数最多的城市之一,原因显而易见。
London is one of the most visited cities in the whole world, and it’s easy to see why.
这是一个充满生机,令人激动的城市。在这儿每个夜晚都能有不同的经历。
It is vibrant, it is exciting, and there’s something to do every single night of the
你可以呆在伦敦参观不同的景点,一年都不重样。
week. You could spend a full year in London and never run out of new places to visit,
但由于我们只有有限的时间,所以我们打算拍一个城市导览视频来展示在伦敦可做的五十件事。
but since we were a bit more limited with our time, we decided to film a city guide
希望可以展示一些这个城市中的著名景点。
highlighting 50 things to do in London. We hope this will help showcase some of the sights
也希望能帮到计划来这儿的游客。
and attractions this city has to offer, and that it’ll come in handy for anyone out there
让我们开始吧!
planning a trip. Let’s begin!
我们的第一站是特拉法尔加广场。这个广场通向许多主要景点。
Our first stop was Trafalgar Square. This square leads to a lot of central attractions,
所以这是人们观赏的好地方,明确自己的方向
so it’s a nice place to people watch, get your bearings, and plan out where you want
让你们更好地计划去哪儿玩。
to go in the city.
圣马丁教堂是一座位于特拉法尔加广场东北方向的英国国教的教堂。
St Martin-in-the-Fields is an Anglican church at the north-east corner of Trafalgar Square.
这里会举办经典音乐会。
They hold classical concerts and they also have a cafe located in the crypt if you want
如果你想在独特的地方品尝美食的话,可以去位于地下室的一间咖啡屋。
to grab a bite of food in an unusual setting.
伦敦眼是一个巨大的位于泰晤士河南岸的摩天轮。
The London Eye is a giant Ferris wheel on the South Bank of the Thames. It offers a
只要你不在大雾天气去,搭乘伦敦眼便可以俯瞰整个伦敦城。
bird’s eye view of the city – just make sure you don’t go on a foggy day.
午餐时间到了。我手中拿的是一份美味的外卖——炸鱼薯条。
It is lunchtime. In my hands I have a box of delicious take-out. This is fish and chips
这是英国特色主食。我们将在这个公园内享用美食。
an authentic British staple and we’re going to sample it here at this local park.
对于能品尝炸鱼薯条我很兴奋。香气已经从盒子里飘出来了。
So I’m really excited to finally try the fish and chips. The aroma coming out of this box
太美好了。这也是大多数北美人所熟悉的佳肴。
is just wonderful. And I think this is a dish that most people are familiar with in North
在那儿同样能吃到炸鱼薯条。
America. You can also get fish and chips there. But in case you’re not it is usually just
好了,赶快结束我们关于食物的谈话吧。
breaded cod or haddock and you get it with chips are french fries. So enough talking
让我们赶快开始享用美味吧。
about food. This is the real deal. Let’s actually dig in.
噢,我要蘸着塔塔酱吃。
Oh, I’m going to dunk that into the tartar sauce.
哇,实在太美味了!我认为这是我最爱的英国食物。
Wow. That’s amazing. I think that is pretty much my favorite British food. Absolutely
我太爱这种炸鱼薯条了。我一直在吃这种食物,但英式的带有独特的风味。
love fish and chips. It is something I’ve been eating all of my life but they just do
这是正宗的并且真的是太好吃了!
it extra special over here. It is authentic and it is really really amazing.
有一些鸽子试着去偷你的食物想,他们小心翼翼
And you have a few pigeons trying to steal your food. They are slowly inching their way
过来了 喔 喔
over. Oooh. Oooh.
现在我们将要参观伦敦最著名的的美食超市,博伦超市
Right now we’re visiting Borough Market, one of London’s most famous markets. And there
现在有各种美味飘出来,让我们赶紧去尝一尝
is a lot of wonderful smells right now so we’re going to check it out.
追溯到13世纪,博伦市场是伦敦最古老的市场
Dating back to the thirteenth century, Borough Market is the oldest market in London. It’s
并且是一个美食天堂,有许多鱼产品烘烤食品和特色食品
a foodie’s paradise with plenty of fresh produce, baked goods, and specialty foods.
参观伦敦最有趣的方法是登上标志性双层巴士
One fun way to get around London is aboard the iconic double-decker buses. You can opt
你也可以选择公共交通或者坐双层巴士游览这个城市
for public transport, or take the double-decker sightseeing tours around the city.
我们将要参观一个神奇的地方,现在我们在国王十字车站9又3/4号站台
We are now about to travel to a magical place. We are here at Platform 9 3/4 in King’s Cross
我们将乘火车去霍格沃兹
and we are going to take a train to Hogwarts.
这是哈利波特的粉丝的必览之地
This is a must for Harry Potter fans!
现在我们将要动身去白金汉宫,去看一下是否可以看到女王
Alright, so next up we’re off to Buckingham Palace to see if we can visit the Queen. Oh
天哪
my!
白金汉宫一直是英国统治者办公和居住的地方
Buckingham Palace has served as the official London residence for Britain’s sovereigns
白金汉宫的国宴厅每年对游客开放
since 1837. The State Rooms at Buckingham Palace are open to visitors every year, however,
有一些事情你需要提前几个月计划
that’s something that you need to plan months in advance.
我们将在这看到卫兵交接仪式,很明显,我们来的不够早
We’re here now to watch the Changing of the Guard. Clearly, we didn’t come early enough.
我们提前30分钟到达,但已经人山人海了
We came about 30 minutes prior to it starting but it was already packed.
圣詹姆斯公园把白金汉宫和皇家骑兵团连接起来,它是一个放松娱乐之地
St. James’ Park connects Buckingham Palace to the Horse Guards. It’s a nice leisurely
我们可以欣赏到大自然和野外动物
walk with plenty of wildlife and nature.
威斯敏斯特宫殿,因作为国会大厦而出名
The Palace of Westminster, also known as the Houses of Parliament, is the meeting place
是众议院和上议院集合的地方 这座宫殿与大本钟
of the House of Commons and the House of Lords. The Palace along with Big Ben are two of the
是伦敦两处最迷人的城市风景
top London attractions that dot the city-scape.
我们现在在伦敦的摄政公园,外面天气格外的好,
We are now at Regent’s Park here in London and it’s a beautiful day outside so we’re
我们将要去参观一下
just going to go take a stroll.
摄政公园位于伦敦西北部,这里有露天剧院,伦敦公园
Regent’s Park is in northwest London. It is home to an Open Air Theatre, the London Zoo,
也有各种各样的咖啡屋和餐馆
as well as a variety of cafes and restaurants.
威斯敏特斯位于国会大厦的右边
Westminster Abbey is right around the corner from the Houses of Parliament, and despite
如果忽略这长长的队伍的话,它还是值得一游的。威斯敏斯特大教堂自1066年起
the long lines, it’s worth a visit. The Abbey has been the coronation church since 1066
就成为了举行加冕礼的教堂,同时也是十七位君主最后停留的地方。
and is the final resting place of seventeen monarchs.
你也可以参观英国皇家骑兵卫队和皇家骑兵博物馆,
You can also visit the Horse Guards and the Household Cavalry Museum, which are right
这两个地方就在对方隔壁。
next to each other.
贝尔法斯特号是一艘停泊在泰晤士河上的船只,被当成博物馆利用。它由帝国战争博物馆管理
The HMS Belfast is a museum ship moored on the River Thames. It is operated by the Imperial
你一旦踏上甲板,你就可以自由地在船上漫步了
War Museum, and once you’re on-board you can freely roam around the ship.
所以我们将在贝尔法斯特船上喝杯下午茶。我已经准备好我涂好黄油和果酱的司康饼了
So we are going to have tea aboard the HMS Belfast. I’ve got my scone with butter and
可惜没有康沃尔郡的奶油。嗯没错,我可从来没在
jam. No Cornish cream unfortunately. And yeah, I don’t think I’ve ever had tea on a boat
一艘船上享受我的下午茶。在一艘船上。
before. On a ship.
游览伦敦的另一种方式是在泰晤士河的游船上欣赏伦敦。有很多种
Another way to see London is to take a river cruise of the Thames. There are a variety
游船可供选择,比如晚餐游艇,下午茶游艇,或者是
of cruises available including dinner cruises, afternoon tea cruises, or your regular sightseeing
普通的观光游艇
cruises.
现在这里真是有点冷。但是
So it is getting quite chilly over here but we’re going to cross this bridge right behind
我想我愿意指出这是塔桥而不是伦敦桥。伦敦桥
me and I’d like to point out this is Tower Bridge not London Bridge. London Bridge is
很朴素,很简单。有点丑。
very plain, very simple. A little bit ugly.
伦敦塔在泰晤士河的北岸。尽管这座城堡有
The Tower of London sits on the north bank of the River Thames. Though this castle served
很多用途,不过在16-17世纪,它主要还是作为一个监狱来使用
many purposes, it’s mainly remembered for its use as a prison in the 16th and 17th centuries.
叛徒!上帝拯救了国王!
Traitors! God Save the King!
从外面看来,这个地方看上去非常小,但你一旦
From the outside this place actually looks really small but once you get inside it is
进到里面,它就如同一个迷你的城市一样了
almost like a mini city.
所以接下来我们将前往我在伦敦最爱的博物馆之一。
So next up we’re heading into one of my favorite museums in all of London. This is the Tate
泰特现代艺术博物馆
Modern.
泰特坐落在曾经的河岸发电厂附近 收藏了大量的1900年以来的
The Tate Modern is housed in the former Bankside Power Station and it focuses on modern and
现代 当代艺术作品
contemporary art from the 1900 to the present.
好了 伦敦向你问好 我们一大早爬起来开始观光旅行啦
Alright, so good morning from London. We are up bright and early to do some sightseeing
但首先 我们得补充点能量 所以就在这个小餐厅里歇一会儿
around town. But first up we need our energy so we’ve stopped at a pub for a full English
来一道地道的英式早餐 喔 看看吧
breakfast. Ooh, look at that.
所以到底英式早餐是什么呢?好吧 在我们大快朵颐之前
So what exactly is in a full English breakfast? Alright, so before we tuck into this breakfast
先来看看我们这儿有什么
let’s take a look at what we’ve got.
那我们这有烤土司 香肠 炖豆子 西红柿 洋葱薯饼
So we have toast over here. We’ve got sausage. We’ve got baked beans, egg, tomato, hash browns
还有培根 卡路里真是不少啊 看起来挺丰盛的 是啊
and bacon. So that is going to be a lot of calories. That seems quite complete. Yes.
好了 我就从这么一点开始吃啦 这里盛满了豆子,薯饼
Alright, I’m loading up a little bit of everything on here. So I’ve got my beans, my hash browns
杂烩以及香肠
and the sausage.
你知道吗?这些东西非常油腻也非常丰盛,就好像把中餐当成早餐吃了一样
You know what? It’s very greasy, very hearty, it is almost like having lunch for breakfast
不过它们确实很好吃。我现在很饿所以
but it tastes really good. I’m really hungry right now so I’m just going to keep working
我要吃完它
at it.
现在我在参观阿森纳足球俱乐部,伦敦最受欢迎的队伍之一
Right now I’m visiting Arsenal Football Club, one of the most popular teams in London. And
我就捡一顶帽子。我已经收集了很多欧洲不同城市的不同足球俱乐部的帽子
I just picked up a hat. I’ve been collecting a series of hats of different football clubs
在这儿你能做的当然是在赛季看一场比赛
from all of the cities I’ve been visiting in Europe. And what you can do here of course
如果那时候不是赛季,你也可以参观一下
is watch a game during the season and if it is the off-season you can check out the team
队伍的储藏室或者参观一下体育馆
store or take a stadium tour.
卡姆登市场是由许多市场和货摊组成的。这是买二手衣服
Camden Market is made up of a series of markets and stalls. It is the place to shop for vintage
打个新的洞(耳洞等),人们在外面的货摊上
clothes, get a new piercing, people watch, or sample international food in an outdoor
看看或尝试国外食品
setting.
在一个晴朗的日子里,你也可以看到人们在康登水闸旁漫步
On a sunny day, you’ll also find people hanging out along Camden Lock.
今天下午我们来到一个叫谷物杀手咖啡馆的地方
Okay, so this afternoon we’re at a place called Cereal Killer Cafe where you can have breakfast
在这里你随时都能享用一顿谷物早餐。所以我为自己点了一些水果糖和早餐伴侣
anytime of day in the form of cereal. So I’ve got myself some Fruit Loops and Lucky Charms
还有一些椰奶
and some coconut milk. Oh ho ho.
里面有一些糖。哦是的,它很好吃
A little bit of sugar in there. Ah, yeah. It’s going to be good.
我最爱的两种谷物。你就像变成了一个孩子
Mmmmm. My two favorite cereals. It’s like being a kid all over again.
你今天下午吃了什么呢?我吃了花生酱泡芙
And what are you having this afternoon? I’m having Reese’s Peanut Butter Puffs because
因为巧克力和花生酱真是一个绝佳的组合。看一下。我
chocolate and peanut butter is a winning combo. Take a look. I’m going with coconut milk as
将要喝椰奶了
well.
几乎和巧克力棒一样好吃
Almost as good as a chocolate bar.
所以现在是下午茶时间了,今天下午我们将要做一点不一样的事情
Okay, so it is tea time and this afternoon we’re doing something a little bit different.
我们在卡姆登的一个地下茶室里
We are in Camden town at the basement tea rooms. And it is kind of like an alternative
这可以成为另一种不一样的选择。在一个好一些的旅馆这或许会花掉你50磅,如果不在里兹
experience. Instead of going out for afternoon tea at the Ritz, at a fancy hotel that might
享用下午茶的话。这些一共只有13磅,但还是一次惬意的值得的经历
cost you around 50 pounds. Here it is only 13 and it is a very casual laid back experience.
所以等着我的茶吧
So, waiting for my tea.
在这里感觉格外放松?除了在床上喝茶也没什么事情可以这样舒服了
Feeling pretty relaxed over there? Nothing like having tea in bed.
所以我最爱的下午茶是吃涂了奶油和果酱的司康饼
So my absolute favorite thing about afternoon tea is getting scones with cream and jam.
我们已经有了六个司康饼了。我的天!不仅仅是奶油。还是康沃尔郡的凝结的奶油
And we’ve got six whole scones. My goodness! Not just any cream. Cornish clotted cream.
这真是个快乐的地方
My happy place.
好了,我们已经吃过甜食了。是时候吃个开胃的三明治了
Alright, we tried the sweets. Time for me to have the savory sandwich. Little finger
小手指三明治。这是哪种三明治?好吃。它里面有奶油奶酪和鲑鱼肉
sandwiches. What kind of sandwich is it? It’s delicious. It has cream cheese and salmon.
哇!
Wow!
里面的鲑鱼肉就是你为什么不分享的原因。没错
That is why you haven’t been sharing because it has salmon. That’s right. You’ve been keeping
你得保密
it a secret.
有人想在吃了这些东西后小睡一会儿吗
Is someone going to take a little afternoon nap after all that food.
另一件可以在伦敦做的有趣的事,就是欣赏伦敦的街头艺术
Another fun thing to do in London is to check out the street art. One of the best places
肖尔迪奇区是做这件事最棒的地方之一
to do so is in Shoreditch.
当然,如果你没有坐伦敦的地铁
Of course, the London experience wouldn’t be complete without riding the tube around
你的伦敦之行是不完整的。你只要记住,从左边通过,站在右边,拿着你的pass卡
the city. Just remember, pass on the left, stand on the right, and have your pass ready
在入口和出口处给检查的人看一下。如果你能记住这些事
to scan on the way in and out. If you can remember all of these things, you’ll make
伦敦人会非常高兴的
Londoners very happy!
如果你要在伦敦省钱的话,记得买一个牡蛎卡
So as a money saving tip when you’re in London definitely consider purchasing an Oyster Card.
我们在地铁上经常用它。它帮助我们省了很多钱
We’ve been using it a lot on the Tube. It helps us save a lot of money. You can load
你可以给它多次充值,你在任何地方都能用它
it, reload it and you can use it just basically anywhere you go.
另一个环游城市的选择就是使用城市的自行车租赁系统
Another alternative for getting around the city is to use the city’s bike hire system.
尽管在伦敦中心外,交通比较通畅的地方,这个选择才是最好的
Though this is best if you’re exploring outside central London where traffic isn’t so heavy.
所以现在我们在考文特花园享用午餐。我的身后还有一个美丽的气球艺术展览
So now we are having lunch at Convent Garden and I have a beautiful balloon art instillation
看上去就好像我漂浮在云朵之间。我们
happening behind my head. It looks like I’m floating through the clouds. We also have
还能听到周围美妙的歌剧,所以在这真的很享受。但是我们
some opera drifting through, so it feels pretty fancy but we’re actually having Shake Shack
却正在吃汉堡当做午餐。因为我们真的很喜欢我们北美的汉堡
for lunch because we really like our North American burgers.
我们将要去哈罗德百货购物啦。真棒!
We’re going shopping inside Harrods. How fancy!
哈罗德百货是一家定位于高档消费的百货商场。如果你要逛完它,我们建议
Harrods is an upscale department store. If you make it all the way out here, we suggest
你去参观他们令人印象深刻(也很贵!)的食品区域
visiting their food court which is truly impressive (and expensive!)
酒吧是伦敦文化的一个重要部分
Pub’s are an important part of the culture, so make time to drop by for a pint of beer
所以记得有时间去买一点啤酒喝
or two.
圣保罗大教堂是最易辨别的地标性建筑之一。如果你没有
St. Paul’s is one of the most easily recognized landmarks in the city. If you don’t have a
恐高症的话,爬上圆顶的顶端确实是一个非常酷的经历
problem with heights, climbing to the top of the dome is a pretty cool experience.
莎士比亚环球剧院是在一个原来和威廉·莎士比亚有关
Shakespeare’s Globe is a modern construction of the original theatre associated with William
的老剧院的基础上重建的现代建筑。这所剧院坐落于离原来的剧院230米的地方
Shakespeare. The theater sits around 230 meters away from the site of the original theatre.
自然历史博物馆专注于生命和地球科学领域
The Natural History Museum focuses on life and earth sciences, and it’s a popular one
这也是一个很受家庭欢迎的地方
with families.
维多利亚和阿尔伯特博物馆则是专注于装饰艺术和设计领域。它的跨度从
The Victoria & Albert museum is focused on the decorative arts and design. It spans 5000
制陶到纺织,珠宝到家具都有
years of art ranging from ceramics to textiles, and jewellery to furniture.
如果你想看一场剧院表演,伦敦西区剧院是你的选择
If you want to catch a theatre performance, London’s West End is the place to be.
接下来,如果你还没有看够宫殿,你可以去
Next up, If you haven’t had your fill of palaces, you can always swing by Kensington Palace
肯辛顿花园的肯辛顿宫看看。那里也有
which is set in Kensington Garden. They also have an exhibit of beautiful gowns worn by
皇室穿的豪华长袍的展览
the royals.
夏洛克福尔摩斯博物馆是一家伦敦私人所有的博物馆。它专注于
The Sherlock Holmes Museum is a privately run museum in London. It is dedicated to the
这个虚拟的侦探夏洛克福尔摩斯,同时它坐落于贝克街
fictional detective Sherlock Holmes and it sits on Baker Street.
95层的Shard是伦敦一座摩天大楼 它现在也是
The Shard is a 95-storey skyscraper in London. It is currently home to the city’s highest
俯瞰整座城市最高点的所在地
viewing platform.
你也可以选择去Walkie Talkie大厦 沉浸在美景中
You can alternatively go up to the Walkie Talkie building, soak in the views, and visit
欣赏空中花园
the Sky Garden.
大英博物馆里聚集了全世界的艺术、历史、文化
The British Museum focuses on the art, history, and culture of the world. The collection spans
有超过800万件藏品
over 8 million objects.
诺丁山的Portobello街 周一到周日每天都可以去
Portobello Road is a street in Notting Hill. While you can visit any day of the week, it
不过最受欢迎的是周六集市
is most popular for its Saturday market.
如果你去摄政公园 有一个景点绝对要来
So one spot you should definitely make time for when you come to the Regent’s Park is
那就是玛丽皇后公园 这里有非常多的玫瑰 我左手边就恰好有一些
Queen Mary’s Gardens. And there are lots roses here. And the ones right over here on my left
它们的名字叫做英格兰之傲 非常美 令人印象非常深刻
are called the Pride of England. Very beautiful. Very impressive.
摄政运河超过13公里长 这里可以看到很多停泊的船坞
Regent’s Canal is over 13 kilometres long and you’ll find many house boats moored here.
这里也是慢跑者和骑行者心爱的地方
It’s also a popular spot with joggers and bikers.
为了让你生活多一点艺术感 你应该来国家美术馆看看
For a little bit of art in your life, you can check out the National Gallery which sits
它就在特拉法尔加广场旁边 沿着这条街一直走 你就会看到国家肖像画廊
right behind Trafalgar Square. Then just up the street, you’ll find the National Portrait
这里收藏了一系列重要历史人物和英国名流的肖像
Gallery, which houses a collection of portraits of historical and famous British people.
那今天我们要牛排啤酒派
So today we are having something called a Steak and Ale pie. And this is something that
Sam一直对此表示非常激动 那么现在就来揭开它的面纱吧
Sam has been very excited about so time for the unveil.
跟我们说说这道菜吧 -我第一次吃是在苏格兰爱丁堡 大概一年半前
Tell us about this dish. I first tried this in Edinburgh, Scotland about a year and a
一下子就爱上了它 它基本上算是个糕点 看看这儿
half ago and fell in love with it. So it is basically like a pastry. You can see right
它里面有炖肉 蔬菜 当然还有麦子
here. And inside of it you’ve got stewed meat, you’ve got veggies and of course ale.
让我们尝尝看 里面还有肉汁呢
Let’s check it out. And there is also gravy as well.
很脆 听起来真的很脆 也许你应该直接用手 放弃那个勺子吧
Crispy. Sounds real crispy. Maybe you should just use your hands and forget about the spoon.
好了 掰下来了
Alright. Here we go.

Mmmmm.
哇。外围这一圈也很好吃
Wow. That pastry filing or sorry not filing outer layer is delicious. And the next bite
下一口就会咬到中间的夹层了
should be the middle layer.
好了 他们还给了一些肉汁 -我都不确定我们是不是该这么做
Okay, so they also gave us a little bit of gravy. I’m not even sure if we’re supposed
但我们还是把肉汁浇上去吧 -是啊 干嘛不呢
to be doing this but we’re just going to pour it all over the meat pie. Yeah, why not. Make
它湿了 -加拿大人就是这么吃英国菜的
it a little soggy. That’s how Canadians eat British food.
我打算继续加点豆子上去 反正都这样了
And I’m just going to go ahead and throw some peas on there while I’m at it. Why not? Why
干嘛不呢
not.
到你了,第一口 看看你能不能一下切到夹心层里
Time for your first bite. See if you can get it into the middle inner layer there. Inner
馅儿? 是的
layer? The filing? Yeah. Exactly.
好 如果我们刚刚是在餐厅里吃它 估计会凌乱很多
Okay, this probably would have been a lot messier if we just ate it at the pub.

Mmmm.
哇哦 这真是好东西 这里还有什么?啊 这是牛排
Wow. That is good stuff. What do we have in here? Okay, so this is steak. I don’t think
我不觉得这里面有蔬菜
this one has veggies actually.
我觉得我们买到的应该是个肉味的派 馅儿里根本没有蔬菜
So I think we maybe just got a standard meat pie because there are no veggies in the filling
我都把馅儿戳透了
that I’ve come across so far.
好吧 但我们放了豆子进去 -啊对,这样就稍微健康点是吗?
Well, the peas we threw in. Well, yeah, that makes it kind of healthy right? Um, it is
嗯 有肉汁还是很棒的 我猜是因为这个派比较脆
really nice with the gravy because our, I guess the pastry was a little crispy, so that
加上肉汁会湿一点 更容易咬
makes it a little soggier and easier to get at.
好吧 嗯 我还挺享受的 挺好吃的
Um, so yeah, I’m really enjoying this. It’s pretty good.
丘吉尔战争坐落在复杂的交通枢纽上 是曾经的二战英军指挥中心
The Churchill War Rooms are home to an underground complex that was the British command centre
这个博物馆也展示着丘吉尔总统的一生
throughout the Second World War. The museum also explores the life of Winston Churchill.
最后 那边就是杜莎夫人蜡像馆 你可以遍览英国名人
And lastly, there’s Madame Tussaud’s wax museum, which will give you a glimpse of UK celebrities.
好啦 这就是伦敦大概的样子啦 就像所有的大都市一样 我们的介绍
And that’s a wrap for London! Like with any mega-city, it’s impossible to cover all the
讲不尽所有你可以享受的风景 但我们希望可以
sights and attractions you can enjoy here, but hopefully this video will give you an
让你们大概知道伦敦可以给你们带来什么 还是那句老话 如果你们有任何
idea of what London has to offer. As always, if you have any other suggestions of things
关于在伦敦吃喝玩乐的好建议要和大家分享
to do in London that you’d like to share with other travellers, feel free to include those
请尽情地在下面留言吧
in the comments below.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8x_WtTaTBA

相关推荐