未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

这是一位5岁的台球神童,爷爷称他“为台球而生”

5-Yr-Old Pool Prodigy

【背景音乐】
[MUSIC]
【背景音乐】
[MUSIC]
台球是我们生活中很重要的一部分
Pool is a huge part of our lives.
我们家里的每个人都会打台球
Everybody in our family plays.
台球桌占据了家里最大的房间
Our pool table takes up the biggest room in the house
我们有一个储藏室
and we have a storage unit
装满了我们不用的家具
that’s full of furniture that we don’t use
因为家里已经没地方放家具了
because we don’t have room for it.
【欢呼声】
[CHEERS]
我们每周都一起打台球
We get together every week to shot pool.
我爸爸一生都在打台球 她的爸爸也是
My dad shot pool his whole life, her dad shot pool.
我的三个孩子都打台球 现在到我的孙子了
All three of our kids got into it and now our grandson.
以前我练习九球打法
I would play 100, 200,
每天打100 200 300次
300 racks of 9-Ball every day.
小时候 我就把他放在高椅子上
Junior… I just put him in the highchair
他一手拿着麦片
and he would be one hand with the Cheerios
另一只手拿着吸杯
and the other hand with the sippy cup and
一整天都在看我打台球
he’d watch me play pool all day.
这就是我工作时 他照看孩子的方式
That was his form of watching the baby while I was at work.
【笑声】
[Laughers]
这张台球桌是Keith Jr 原来的老台球桌
This pool table here is the original and very old Keith Jr. pool table.
难以置信的是他也可以打台球了
And this kid started making shots and pocketing balls like you would not believe.
【背景音乐】
[MUSIC]
台球是与物理和几何有关的一项运动
The game’s about physics and geometry basically.
你看到的就是 要么进球 要么不进
You either see the shot or you don’t.
你需要能在球台上找到合适的击球角度
You need to be able to see the angles on the table.
你需要能够控制击球的力度
You need to be able to tell how hard to hit it
和击球后球的运动速度
and how fast the ball is going to move after you hit it.
这样一个小男孩居然能做到这些
And for such a young little boy, he can do it.
我把视频放到YouTube上然后视频被当地的一个新闻台选中
I put this video up on YouTube and it was picked up by a local news station.
这个视频火了
It went up.
新闻台第二天就来拍摄
The news station came out the next day and filmed.
打台球更像是爸爸一个人的事
Pool is much more of a daddy Keith thing.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
你的裤子掉下来了吗?
Your pants coming down?
是的
Yeah.
我帮你提上来
I’ll help ya.
稍微慢一点点 好吗?1 2 3
Just slow it down a little, okay? 1, 2, 3.
你为什么不慢一点呢?
What didn’t you do?
没按1 2 3来做
Didn’t do 1,2,3.
我说1 2 3然后你用力击球进袋 好吗?
1, 2, 3 and you have to hit it harder to get into the pocket, right?
我试着让他专注 慢下来 专心
I try to get him focused. Slow down. Concentrate.
在Keith两岁以后
Me and Keith since he’s been 2 years old
我们一起打台球
we’ve been playing pool together.
我的任务就是让他坚持下去
And my job is to keep him going.
保持乐趣 保持兴趣
Keep it fun, keep it interesting.
你记得那个球吗?我用它打进了四个球
remember that one that I keep shooting to hit the four balls?
记得 我喜欢那个球
Yeah. I like that.
我看到了Keith Jr.的天赋
I saw that Keith Jr. had this talent
并且也看到了这里有钱可赚
and I saw that there was money to be made here.
但在如今 大学文凭真的很重要
And college these days is really really expensive
我想要Keith上大学 并且我认为他应该上大学
and I want Keith to go to college and I believe he should.
对我来说 真正重要的事情是
It’s really important to me to utilize the talent
利用他与生俱来的天赋然后做些积极的事
that he’s been given and do something positive with it.
帮助球杆公司售卖球杆和粉笔
Helping a cue company sell cues or a piece of chalk,
这使他能够读完大学
that could put him through college.
快进了 你打到这了 很容易的
Almost. You’re getting there. Easy.
我想去玩
I wanna go play.
他今年5岁 所以有时候会感觉累
He’s 5 so sometimes he gets frustrated.
休息一下
Take a break.
休息一下吧
Take a break.
无论Keith是否想在以后的日子里继续打台球
Whether Keith wants to play pool for the rest of his life or not,
我们会支持他做任何他想做的事
we will support him in anything he wants to do.
如果你看到这个球不是很容易打进去
If you can see this ball doesn’t really go in there very easily
他会让球从大约5英尺远的地方跳过去
and he jumps it um..from about 5 feet away.
这无疑是世界上最难的击球之一
It’s definitely one of the hardest shots in the world.
有一位职业台球运动员叫麦克梅西
There’s a professional pool player named Mike Massey
过去常常使用一个开口很大的牛仔靴
who used to use a cowboy boot with
把球打进去就能大赚一笔
a big opening..um..and it was a huge deal that he made that.
我们5岁的孩子能将球
And we have our 5-year-old making a ball in a shoe
打进比牛仔靴小6倍的鞋子里
that is like 6 times smaller.
继续 继续
Go ahead. Go ahead.
哇喔!
Woah.
【笑声】
[Laughs]
我会等到他八九岁才允许他参加比赛
I’m gonna wait until he’s eight or nine until I allowed him to compete
他需要时间去享受台球
He needs time to enjoy the game and
然后他可以决定是否想要参加比赛
then he can decide whether if he wants to be competitive or not.
差一点就能进了 击球
You’re almost there. Get it.
【哇喔】
[Woah]
毫无疑问 Keith 生来就是为了打台球的
There’s no question. Keith was born to play pool.
进了!【欢呼】【笑声】
Get it. [CHEERS] [LAUGHS]
我把球打进鞋里了!
I made it in the shoe!
打台球的天赋将会改变他的整个人生
A little bit of work on the table could change his entire life.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这个5岁的孩子能做到很多大人都做不到的事,一起来看看吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

审核员V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7B1NhceHEg

相关推荐