ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

5个最严重的腿部运动错误 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

5个最严重的腿部运动错误

5 Worst Leg Workout Mistakes (GAINS KILLLERS!!)

大家好 我是你们的教练艾米•乔
Hey guys, trainer Amy Joe here.
今天我们将讨论健身中 5个最严重的腿部训练误区
And today we’re gonna discuss the five worst leg mistakes.
看看你是否中招了
Are you doing any?
我们即将谈到的第一个错误训练方式是 你负重不够
The first one we’re going to discuss is you’re not going heavy enough.
对 的确有很多理论是说可以举轻一点
So there is a lot of theories about going a little bit lighter,
如果你不想增加双腿的围度
you don’t wanna increase the size of your legs,
不想增大你的臀围
you don’t wanna increase the size of your butt.
但我可以告诉你 增肌真的很难
But I can tell you it’s really hard to add muscle mass.
的确是那样 对女性来讲 增肌真的不容易
That’s the thing. For women, it’s really difficult to add muscle mass.
所以 我建议你尽量举的重一点
So, I encourage you to lift heavy enough.
如果你举的太轻 那你的身体就会逐渐适应这个重量
If you’re lifting too light, your body is going to adapt,
你也就没法增肌
you’re not really going to add muscle mass.
因此我建议你确保自己举的足够重
So I encourage you to make sure you’re lifting heavy enough,
确保第二天你会感到轻微的疼痛
make sure that the next day you feel a little tender, sore,
那就表明你的肌肉正在增加
and you’re building on that.
而在下一次训练时 你就可以再举更重一些
So then the next workout, you are adding a little bit more weight than you were.
同时记录好你举的重量 下次就大概知道需要增加多少
And make a record what you’re doing as well, so you kind of know what to add.
此外 我认为拉伸也同样重要
And I think that it’s also really important to stretch.
另一个严重的训练误区就是 不做拉伸训练
I think another big mistake that you might be doing is not stretching,
这样你的柔韧性就不够
you are not flexible enough.
所以 当你做深蹲练习
So therefore, when you are performing a squat,
箭步蹲或者硬拉时
when you’re performing a lunge, when you’re performing a deadlift,
你就没办法把动作做得很到位
you can’t go as deep as you should be able to,
因为你的身体太紧了
because you are too tight.
因此要确保你已经用泡沫轴进行了身体拉伸
So make sure you are foam rolling, make sure you’re stretching.
如果按摩可以帮你拉伸 那就按摩吧
If massage helps you, do that as well.
如果你身体柔韧性增强
But I think if you increase your flexibility,
那你深蹲和箭步蹲的灵活性也会提高
you’re also helping your mobility with your squat, your mobility with your lunge,
同时还能预防受伤
preventing injuries as well.
这样能让你训练更持久
So you can have longevity and training.
所以拉伸真的很重要
But it’s a really important one.
以上就是第二点 柔韧性不够 要确保做好拉伸运动
So that’s number two is you are not flexible enough. So make sure you’re stretching.
第三个腿部训练误区
Number three worst leg mistake
就是你没有建立意识和肌肉的联系
is not training with the muscle mind connection.
你没有在慢慢练习你的肌肉 反而训练得太快了
You are not slowing things down. You’re training too fast.
你并没有一个动作一个动作认真地练习肌肉
You are going through the motions. You’re not being deliberate.
当你在做仰卧起坐 深蹲
When you are performing a head thrust, when you are performing a squat,
和腿部弯举时
when you are doing a hamstring curl,
你有想过每个动作分别能训练哪部分的肌肉吗?
are you thinking about that very exercise?
什么动作能锻炼你的腿?
And what it’s doing to your legs?
你在尽力做标准的伸展和收缩吗?
Are you trying to get the full contraction, full stretch?
我认为人们锻炼时犯得最大的一个错误就是 他们根本没做到这点
One of the biggest mistakes I see is that individuals aren’t doing that.
你可以选择最最基础的训练 但通过增加意识和肌肉的联系程度
So you can take a basic basic exercise, and make it really hard,
达到增加训练难度的目的
by increasing that mind muscle connection.
所以我建议你慢慢来
So I encourage you to slow things down,
并开始思考 我怎样做才能使训练更加深入
and start to say how can I make this exercise harder.
我曾经经年累月地做过一样的训练
I’ve been doing the same exercise for how many years now, how many months now.
怎样做才能让训练更深入呢?
How can I make it harder?
这就是第三点
That’s number three.
第四点误区是 训练强度不够 你没有充分地锻炼你的双腿
Number four is not training enough, not training your legs enough.
对你而言一周一次的训练可能并不够
Maybe one time a week is not enough for you.
你需要的也许是一周两次的腿部训练
Maybe you need to be on your legs, doing two leg workouts a week.
一周两次的腿部训练对我而言刚刚好
I enjoy doing two leg workouts a week.
我觉得那样做的确帮我提高了我的健身水平
I feel like that’s really helped me step up my level of fitness
而且 你懂的 我已经通过这个训练燃烧更多卡路里
and I’ve, you know, gained more caloric burn from it
因为我腿上有很大的肌肉群
because they are such a large muscle group.
当我把腿部训练的频率增加到一周两次时 我感觉我收获了更多
So I feel like I’ve got more bang for my buck when I added two leg workouts a week.
我倾向于每隔三四天做一次腿部训练
I like to keep it about 3 or 4 days apart.
可能其中一次我会倾向于做更大重量的腿部训练
Maybe one of them I will focus on heavier leg exercises
然后另一次我就不会像上次那样做大重量的锻炼
and then the second one I won’t do as many of heavier exercises
但我仍然会做一些针对腿后肌和臀肌的锻炼
but still performing, you know, hamstrings and glutes leg exercises.
这也是我的另一个建议 或许你需要每周再增加额外的一天去做腿部训练
So that’s another one: add maybe another day in your week for legs.
最后 也是最严重的误区 我发现健身的女性 你们吃的太少了!
The other, final worst mistake that I find women making is you are not eating enough.
好吧 尽管你们所做的所有运动都很完美
Alright. So all of these things are excellent,
腿部锻炼也非常辛苦
that you are working out, you are training your legs hard,
但如果你们总是试图处于饮食赤字的状态
but if you are always trying to be in a deficit,
总是吃得很少 每天摄取的卡路里不足
if you are always trying to under-eat, be in a caloric deficit for the day,
你就无法为腿部训练提供足够能量 事后也很难从大强度的训练中恢复过来
you are not going to provide fuel and recovery for how hard you’re training your legs.
如果你正试着增肌 那你的主要目标
So if you are trying to add muscle mass, and that’s your main goal,
就要放在锻炼前后摄取优质的碳水化合物上
then focus on getting a good carbohydrate meal pre and post workout.
我认为这种方法非常适合补充身体中的碳水化合物
I think that’s a really excellent window to provide your body with good carbohydrate nutrients.
要保持锻炼前后碳水和蛋白质的平衡
A balance of carbohydrates and protein is perfect for pre- and post-workout.
尽可能多吃一点鸡肉 米饭 一杯蛋白奶昔或者一个百吉饼
Something like chicken and rice, or a protein shake and a bagel.
那可能会是你一天中最丰盛的两餐
But you know, get get full, and make that maybe your two biggest meals of the day.
所以如果你吃得不够多 你就不能在运动后快速恢复体力
So if you under eat, you’re not gonna add the recovery,
也就无法达到你增肌的目的
you’re not gonna add the muscle mass that you’re looking for.
这就是我最后的建议
So that’s my final tip.
因为这五个关于腿部训练的重大误区是许多女性在健身中都会犯的
For, you know, five worst mistakes that a lot of women are doing
其实 你的腿部训练计划本可以更快 更有效地进行
you know, that you can have faster, quicker, more efficient results for your legs
那么以上就是我所提到的五点误区如果你还有其它观点 可以在下方评论
So those are my five. If you have others, comment below.
让我知道你的观点或想法
Let us know a few of your ideas or a few of your thoughts.
如果你对任何内容有疑问 也请让我们知道
If you have questions on any of these, let us know.
谢谢观看 我是你们健身教练艾米下期见 拜拜
Thanks for joining me today. I’m trainer Amy Joe. And we’ll see you next time. Bye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

作者:艾米·乔

听录译者

名字居然可以是空白

翻译译者

selyna-

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUU3hxBAG-4

相关推荐