ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

安全使用公共wifi的五种方法 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

安全使用公共wifi的五种方法

5 Ways To Stay Safe on Public WiFi

星巴克 当地的图书馆 机场
Starbucks. Your local library. The airport.
名单还有很长
The list goes on and on.
当你需要联网时 总能发现它
When you need internet, you’ll find it.
而且幸运的是 在21世纪 你可以极便利地找到一个网络
And luckily, in the 21st century you can find it in incredibly convenient places.
问题是 当你连上别人的Wi-Fi时
Problem is, when you’re borrowing someone else’s Wi-Fi
你不知道那个连接的安全性究竟如何
you don’t know how safe that connection really is.
为了使你在公共Wi-Fi的复杂环境中
Here are the top five things you can do
安全操作 有五件非常重要的事情
to safely navigate the murky waters of public Wi-Fi.
第一 使用“https”
Number one use https.
你知道 当你在浏览器中输入网页地址时
You know that little green lock when you type
那个小绿锁吧
in your URL in your browser.
我猜——你看到了绿锁的图标
Let me guess – you see the picture of a green lock
可能会说 “是啊 当然 这很好啊” 自我安慰
and you probably are like, “yeah, sure. This is fine.” Pat yourself on the back.
没错 这样更安全一些
Yes.Much safe.
更加安全
Very impressed security.
但你要知道 这不光是个令人舒适的图标
But you should know it’s more thanjust a comforting image.
你应该经常检查以确保
You should always be checking to make sure
在浏览网页时
that your little lock friend is with you
你的小锁朋友始终陪着你
when you’re browsing at all times.
这至少告诉我们
It’s telling you at the very least
你正登录的网站发送或接收的信息都是加密的
the site you’re on is both sending and receiving information that is encrypted,
这是非常令人欣慰的
which is incredibly comforting to know.
尤其在有个恶意用户设置一个公共Wi-Fi
Especially if a malicious user is setting on public Wi-Fi
就为了等你用信用卡号 密码 账户信息
just waiting for you to send packets of information
或其他你的私人信息
in the form of credit card numbers, passwords, account info,
发送数据包的时候
or anything else you might want to keep private.
二 连接Wi-Fi之前
Number two. Turn off your file sharing and airdropping
关闭你的文件共享和“隔空投送”
in your options before you connect to Wi-Fi.
公共Wi-Fi最可怕的是 你不知道谁在哪儿做些什么
The sktetchy thing about public Wi-Fi is that you don’t know who is doing what where.
但你肯定知道你的电脑什么能分享 什么不能分享
But you do know what your computer is and isn’t allowed to share.
保证文件分享完全关闭 打开你的防火墙
Keep the file sharing setting totally off, and turn on your firewalls.
这让黑客更不容易窥探
That gives hackers one less way to snoop through
你硬件中的私人信息
your private information on your hardware,
甚至更糟 给你的设备植入恶意软件
or worse,deliver malware directly into your device.
第三 超级安全的浏览器扩展
Number three. Super secure browser extensions.
大多数人不知道 你可以用什么方便的扩展来强化当前的浏览器
Most people don’t know about the handy extensions you can beef up your actual browser with.
不同的应用程序 如disconnect 可以确保
Different apps like disconnect can gaurd you
你免受会话劫持和点击劫持的威胁
from threats like session hijacking and click hijacking.
你甚至可能不知道那是什么
You probably don’t even know whatthat is.
这太可怕了
And it’s terrifying.
当有人窃取你的cookie会话ID时
That’s when someone steals yoursession cookie I.D.
他们可以在你通常访问的网站上
so they can go around and pretend to be you
假装成你
on all the websites you normally visit i.e.
比如Facebook YouTobe网站
Facebook i.e. YouTube. i.e.
比如domyfriendsreallylikeme.com 即使在一个安全的网站 这种情况也会发生
do my friends really like me.com And this can happen even if you’re on a secure site.
第四点
Number 4.
如果你要用到敏感数据 那就用自己的手机
If you have to work with sensitivedata, use your phone.
根本上讲 最好的保护就是
Ultimately the best protection is to not put yourself
别一开始就把自己置于危险之地
in harm’s way in the first place.
若你正在看自己的银行账户或其他要保密的东西
If you’re looking at your bank account or anything else you want to keep secret.
在自己的设备上用自己的网络
Do it on your own device with your own connection.
把公共Wi-Fi 看做是
Think of public Wi-Fi as the place where
你在现实生活中的公共场合 会做的所有事情的地方
you would do all the things you would do in real life, in public.
你可能想看看新闻或看看一只猫的视频
You might want to check the news, or watch a cat video,
但不会把银行结单放在街角商店
but you probably wouldn’t put all your bank statements out on the
让每个人都看到
corner coffee shop table for everyone to see.
第五 结束联网
Numbner five. To wrap it up.
确保忘记网络来结束你的公共网络会话
Make sure you wrap up your public internet session by forgetting the network.
去任何曾登录过的网站 选择注销
Go to anything you’ve logged in on and sign out.
然后在你电脑的“网络共享”设置
Then go to the network sharing settings
“忘掉”你刚添加的网络
on your computer to “FORGET” the network you just joined.
这样你的电脑就不会在未经你同意的情况下
That way your computer automatically won’t rejoin
自动重新添加公用网络
the public network again without your consent.
每一额外的安全层都可以帮助你更轻松对待
Every extra layer of security is one more thing to help you breathe easy.
在无法保证安全时有了这五条策略 起码让你不是最弱的攻击目标
And with all five tactics while you ‘re far from safe, you’re at least not the easiest target to work.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

使用公共wifi 常常会有信息失窃的烦恼,那么如何避免这发生呢?这里有五种方法

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

启点—飞雪群山

审核员

审核员 AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmznYC4NrAA

相关推荐