ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

五种帮助你开始写作的小技巧 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

五种帮助你开始写作的小技巧

5 Tips to Help Stay Motivated Writing a Book | Brian Tracy

大家好!我是Brian Tracy
Hello! I’m Brian Tracy
今天我想跟大家讨论一下
and today I want to talk to you about
如何通过设立目标开始撰写你的书
how to start writing your book by setting goals.
Brian Tracy成功的途径
Brian TracySuccess Channel
撰写一本书最辛苦的部分
The hardest part of writing a book
是它最开始的两页
is always the first two pages.
无论你的动力有多强
No matter how strong your motivation
或者你的话题有多吸引人
or how compelling the topic,
让你自己行动起来是一项艰巨的任务
motivating yourself to start is a huge task.
如果你正尽力
If you’re struggling to
去克服你写一本书的恐惧
overcome your fear of writing a book,
而克服这种犹豫最简单的方法就是
the simplest way to get past this hesitation
把写作的过程分解为
is to break the writing process
一系列的小目标
down into a series of small objectives.
接着你就可以集中注意于第一个小目标
You can then focus on the goals that come first,
并逐步发展到更高级的目标
gradually working your way up to more advanced objectives.
而你具体的目标
While your specific goals will vary
也会根据你所写的内容有所不同
based on what you’re writing about,
几乎所有的作者
almost all authors
都会从设立确定的目标中受益
can benefit from setting certain objectives,
比如说
such as this,
如果你在想怎么开始写你的书
if you’re wondering how to start writing your book,
第一步一定要对 这个作品是给谁读的
the first step must be to gain a clear idea
有一个清晰的定位
of whom it is intended for.
只有当你确定好谁是潜在的读者
Only when you have defined the likely reader
你才会写出在某种程度上
will you be able to write in a way
他们认为吸引人的作品
that they find compelling.
记住 一本书是一个问题的解决方法
Remember a written book is a solution to a problem.
某种程度上 它可以提高读者的生活质量
It’s something that enhances the life of the reader
并且让他们更开心地去
and makes them happier to
改善他们的生活或者工作
improves their life or work in some way,
尽管这本书只是让他们感到快乐
even if it just entertains them.
但是你要清楚这本书是什么样的
But you must be clear what it is.
基于你的书的主题
Based on the topic of your book,
自问是什么原因能让人们去买和读它
ask what would motivate someone to buy and read it.
这会帮助你进入潜在读者的思维
This will help you to get into the mind of likely readers
然后在某种程度上帮你
and write in a way that
写出能更有效地吸引这样的个体的作品
engages such individuals more effectively.
一旦你弄清楚了读者的动机
Once you’ve figured out the readers’ motivation,
并思考有什么背景的人
consider what sort of background
会有那样的动机
someone with that motivation might have.
如果你在写一本
If you’re writing a book
关于你改善健康状况的经历的书
about your experience improving your health,
举个例子 潜在读者就可能是
for example, likely readers might be people
这些尝试过减肥和戒烟或是
who have tried to lose weight and quit smoking or
想实现其他 健康但很难实现的目标的人
achieve other healthy but difficult goals.
想一下潜在读者的阅读习惯
Consider the reading habits of your likely audience.
他们是想从头到尾读完
Will these people want to read the book cover to cover
还是他们只读书的一部分
or will they read portions of the book
然后把它作为参考书来用
and keep it for reference.
你在讨论一本小说类的书籍还是非小说类的
Are you talking about a fiction book or a nonfiction book?
你回答这个问题的方式既会帮你
How you answer this question will help to determine
确定你的写作风格
both your style of writing
也会帮你确定如何组织你的材料
and how you organize your material?
开始的时候 在定义市场上你做的越好
The better you are at defining your market at the outset,
那创作一个
the easier it is to produce a work that
能吸引那些最可能从中受益的人的作品就越容易
will appeal to the people most likely to benefit from it.
就算你已经确切地知道了
Even if you already know
你想要写的内容
exactly what you want to write about,
你必须能够把那个想法
you have to be able to distill that idea
提炼成单独的容易理解的点
into individual points that are easy to understand.
达到这个的最简单的方法就是
The simplest way to do this
提出两个或者三个核心概念
is to come up with two or three core concepts.
有时候 可能一个想法就够了
Sometimes, one idea is enough.
不过这得能给你带来足够的细节
This should give you enough detail
让你能扩展成一整本书
to expand into a full book
但仍要保持足够简单
while remaining simple enough
用简单有效的方式
that you do not have trouble including all concepts
轻松地把所有的点都包括进去
in a concise effective way.
让我举个例子
Let me give you an example.
我已经写了并出版了86本书
I have written and published 86 books
我认为可以算历史上最多产的作者之一
and one of the most prolific authors, I think in history
我是从一本书和一个出版人开始的
and I started off with one book and one publisher
那个出版人发给我一个问题清单
and the publisher sent me a list of questions
然后说你必须
and said you have to
在你的提案中回答这些问题
answer these questions in your proposal
直到那时我们才会决定是否感兴趣
and only then will we decide whether we’re interested.
而这些问题都是些关于这本书的内容
And the questions were basically what is the book about
和写给谁看的基本问题
and who is it for,
还有读者会得到什么益处
and what benefits will the reader get,
还有谁在与这个相同的主题上
and who what other books have been written
写过什么样的书
on the same subject,
还有你的书有什么不同之处是比那些书更好的
and how is your book different and superior to those other books,
以及你的什么想法让它变得独特
and what are the ideas you have that make it unique
变得比其他任何作品都优秀
and superior to anything else.
所以 他们问了我所有这些问题
So, they asked me all of these questions
在生产或提供任何新产品或服务时
which you ask and answer
可能会问到和回答的问题
in producing or offering any new product or service.
然后我必须要清楚地回答
And I had to answer them clearly.
如果你不清楚地回答问题
And if you don’t answer them clearly,
他们就会说 我们不感兴趣
they will say we’re not interested.
因为 请记住 出版一本书是一门生意
Because remember, publishing a book is a business.
它需要花很多钱
It costs a lot of money.
出版商答应出版你的书会花费五万到十万
It costs 50 to 100 thousand dollars for a publisher
他们会说他们将会出版你的书
to say yes, they’ll publish your book
这是在他们卖出任何东西之前
and that’s before they sell anything.
所以你要让他们确信
So you they’ve got to be convinced that
他们会从这本书中赚到钱
they’re going to make money from this book
而能让他们赚钱的唯一途径就是人们买书
and the only way they’ll make money is if people buy it
读这本书并告诉其他人也读它
and read it and tell other people to read it as well.
假如说你在写一本
So say you’re writing a book
能帮助读者建立并经营自己的公司
that will help readers found and run their own business.
想一下你计划要提供给读者的所有建议
Consider all the advice you plan to offer readers
然后把建议提炼成最重要的概念
and then distill that advice into overarching concepts.
像这样的建议 追求所有的销售渠道
Pieces of advice like, pursue all sales,
无论大小 或尽可能降低成本
large and small, or reduce costs, whenever you can,
就算是很小的成本节省
even if the savings are minor,
这就可以组合成一个概念
could be combined into a concept,
像是 利用好小的胜利
like take advantage of small victories.
同样地 如果你提供的建议是
Likewise, if you offer advice
要求可信度高于智商
like higher on trustworthiness over intelligence,
或是对所有新员工进行背景调查
or conduct background checks for all new employees,
你可以总结为
you might synthesize it as
组建一支你可以信任的团队
put together a team you can trust.
而在你写作的时候 核心概念会引导你
Core concepts will guide you while writing.
它们是你更容易判断
They make it easier to tell
哪些信息必须包含在书中
what information has to be included in the book
以及如何组织那些信息
as well as how that information can be organized.
在写作过程的开始就列一个大纲
Putting together an outline at the start of the writing process
就像在建造房屋之前
is like putting together a blue frame
把蓝色的房屋框架搭好
before you start building a home.
它将使你
It will prevent you from having to
不必重新思考和重写这本书
rethink and rewrite the book.
它也会使你对你的想法更有自信
It also lets you be more confident about your ideas
这样你从一开始就写得更快更有效率了
so that you can write quickly and effectively from the beginning.
而创建大纲
To create an outline,
首先 决定好
first, decide the order in which
你想提出的每个核心概念的顺序
you want to address each core concept.
然后把这些概念具体化
Then flesh out these concepts,
列出所有的包含在内的点
listing all the points you have to include to
来举例说明并捍卫它们
illustrate and defend each of them.
最后 弄清楚这些点之间的关系
Finally, figure out how each of those points relate to each other
以及它们的排列顺序
and the order in which to make them.
然后你写的时候 按照大纲去写
Then, follow the outline while you write.
确保每一条信息都包含在内
Making sure to include every piece of information
除非你有一个明确的理由把它省去
unless you find a clear reason to leave it out.
当我写一本书时
When I write a book,
我所做的就是我用7 12或21章写完它
what I do is I write and I use 7, 12 or 21.
虽然现在我已经写了好些有10章节的书
Now, I have often written books that have ten chapters,
但是大多数还是7 12或21章节的
but mostly at seven, twelve or twenty-one.
所以 我最开始写下的是
So, the first thing I do is I write down
章节回目 标题和主题
the chapter titles, the headings, the subjects.
然后 我把它们组织起来
And then, I organize them what would come first,
先做什么 再做什么 以此类推
what would come second and so on.
接着 我开始组织
And then, I start to organize the material
每章的材料
that would be in each chapter.
有时候 我在开始时会定好有25章节
Sometimes I will start off with 25 chapter titles
甚至有一次我有36章节
or even one case I had 36 chapter titles.
我做的就是
And what I did is
我发现我可以不断地巩固加强
I found I could consolidate and consolidate and
然后把它归结为12章节
consolidate and boil it down to 12,
再巩固那些章节
then consolidate that and then
然后把最终的12章节排好顺序
put the 12 in a particular order.
你也可以做同样的事
And you can do the same thing as well.
你回答过一些常见的出版问题吗?
Have you addressed common publishing questions, like
像是这本书是写给谁的或我的核心思想是什么
who is this book for or what are my core ideas?
最后一步是
The final step is to
给你的写作想出一个时间表
come up with a timetable for your writing.
根据你的大纲大概想一下
Consider roughly how long it will take you to accomplish
完成每一部分要多久
each item on your outline?
然后定下一个日期
And then assign a date for
就是你打算什么时候把它完成
when you intend to have that item finished.
虽然你可能不会严格遵守你的时间表
While you may not stick exactly to the schedule,
它会帮助你弄清楚
it will help you to figure out
你是完成地超前还是落后
whether you’re ahead or behind
并在整个写作过程中是否坚持完成任务
and stay on task throughout the writing process.
那么 我们结束之前
So before we wrap up,
我想留给你们一句话
I’d like to leave you with a thought
你们可以分享给朋友和更多的人
to share with your friends and followers.
如果你有梦想 你就能做到
“If you can dream it, you can do it.
限制你的都是你自己决定的
Your limits are all within yourself.”
除了你强加于自己身上的那些限制
And there’s no limit to what you can do except the limits
没有别的会限制你的作为
that you place on yourself.
现在 我想听听你们的意见
Now, I’d love to hear from you.
那么今天我的问题是
So my question today is this:
你有想过写一本书吗
Have you ever thought about writing a book?
84%的成年人想过写一本书
84% of adults have thought about writing a book
但只有1%或2%的人会开始写
and only one or two percent will ever start.
因为他们大多数不知道从哪里开始
Because they don’t know where to start.
请在下方发表评论
Leave a comment below
我一定会跟进的
and I’ll be sure to follow up with you.
谢谢观看!还有请记得
Thanks for watching and remember
如果你想要改变你的未来
if you want to change your future,
请现在就采取行动吧!
take action and take action now!
如果你喜欢这个视频 并且觉得
If you enjoyed this video and feel it was valuable in
它在教你如何写作上很有用
teaching you about how to write a book,
请订阅我的频道 点赞这个视频
subscribe to my channel, like this video
并分享给你们的朋友
and share this video with your friends.
不要忘了
Don’t forget to
点击屏幕上的按钮 可以获得一个赠品
click the button on the screen for a free gift.
再次感谢您的观看!
Thanks again for watching!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频介绍了关于怎样开始写一本书的建议

听录译者

Felicity

翻译译者

果松松

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpFqYgP23WI

相关推荐