ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

五个避免肌肉流失的方法 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

五个避免肌肉流失的方法

5 Tips To Avoid Muscle Loss

本视频由Squarespace赞助
This video is brought to you by Squarespace.
你或许听过 如果你执行一个减肥计划
We’ve been told that if you go on a weight loss plan,
你将不仅仅会减掉脂肪
invariably you’ll lose not only fat,
同时也会损失很多肌肉量
but also a chunk of your muscle mass.
这当然是我们想要去避免的
That’s certainly something we want to avoid,
特别是对于如此费力
especially if we’ve worked so hard to
才刚练出的肌肉
gain that muscle in the first place.
幸好有些方法可以弥补
Luckily, there are a few things we can do
这虽不能完全阻止肌肉流失的发生
to not exactly stop it from happening,
但也许可以减轻它的损失
but perhaps mitigate the damage done.
这里有5个方法可以帮助你甩掉那些脂肪
Here are 5 tips that might help you shed that fat away
同时保留更多的肌肉量
and keep more of your gains!
第一 做一个新手
Number 1, be a beginner
对于所有刚起步的小白新手来说
For all of you fresh gym goers learning the basics,
你应该感到幸运的是你有
you should feel fortunate to have
极大的能力去获得肌肉
the almighty ability to gain muscle
同时能很轻易地燃烧脂肪
and burn fat virtually at the same time with little effort.
这很大程度归因于所谓的“新手收益”
This is largely due to the idiomatic event known as newbie gains.
基本上 新手要很长时间才会达到基因潜能的极限
Basically, beginners have a long way to go to reach their genetic potential.
你的身体将会保留你拥有的相对有限的肌肉量
Your body’s going to preserve the relatively limited amount of muscle you have,
特别是当你储存了足够的脂肪作为能量供给时
especially with an abundance of stored fat present to use as energy.
总之 你所做的任何种类的训练
In short, any sort of training you do
至少有一点挑战性
that is at least a bit challenging,
即便没有达到最大的训练强度
even without reaching maximal training intensities,
都会刺激肌肉的增长
have shown to stimulate muscle growth.
所以首先 从一个新手开始
So first things first, be a beginner.
如果你有了一些基础 那就让我们继续
If you can’t, then let’s keep going.
第二 严格控制卡路里的摄入
Number 2, keep a tighter control of your calories.
减肥一般通过维持摄入
Weight loss is commonly achieved by sustaining
不充足的卡路里来实现
a calorie deficit.
你从食物中摄入的总的卡路里低于
Your total calorie intake from food is below that
你各个方面消耗的卡路里
of all factors which burns calories.
这包含了你的基础代谢率 食物的热效应
That includes your basal metabolic rate, thermic effect of food,
非运动性热量消耗
non-exercise activity thermogenesis,
当然还有锻炼
and of course, exercise.
许多人遇到的问题是造成过于极端的热量赤字
The problem met by many is imposing a deficit that is too extreme.
比方说 减少1000卡的热量 这不仅糟糕
Going on, say, a 1000 calorie cut, not only sucks,
而且会使你的身体进入营养不足的代谢阶段
but it sets your body into a nutrient-lacking catabolic state,
增加了肌肉分解的可能性
increasing the likelihood of muscle breakdown.
聪明的方法是采取更加渐进的方式
The smart play here is to take a more gradual approach,
比如只减少500卡
perhaps only cutting 500 calories
或者甚至只减少250卡
or even only 250 calories
如果你足够努力坚持节食
if you’re diligent enough to stick to your diet consistently.
是的 你的减肥速度会更慢
Yes, you’ll lose weight at a considerably slower pace,
但同时能保留更多的肌肉
but also preserve more of your muscle
并保持更多的理性
and maintain more of your sanity.
换句话说 如果你想要达到目的
In other words, if you wanna do it right,
就需要有耐心
then be patient.
第三 摄取蛋白质
Number 3, get your protein
常识告诉我们
Common thinking would have you believe that,
既然需要少吃才能减肥
since you need to eat less to lose weight,
就意味着你需要少吃脂肪
then that means you need to eat less fat,
少吃碳水化合物以及少吃蛋白质
fewer carbs, and… less protein.
但蛋白质已经被证实在肌肉的生长和保持中有重要作用
But protein’s role in muscle growth andpreservation has been well-documented.
肌肉蛋白的合成有蛋白质剂量依赖效应
There is a protein dose-dependent effect to muscle protein synthesis.
在减肥期间
During weight loss,
更多的蛋白质摄入会比少量摄入更有益
we might actually benefit from not less, but MORE protein.
一个2016年的研究证实了这个结论
A 2016 study supported this,
他们发现每千克体重摄入2.4克蛋白质和
where they found that eating 2.4 grams of protein per kilogram of bodyweight
摄入一半相比
versus half as much
体重减少的量大致相当
resulted in roughly the same amount of weight lost
但却减了更多的脂肪
but also significantly more fat loss
而且实际上增多了瘦肌肉量
and actuallyINCREASING lean mass.
简而言之 我们需要足够的蛋白质来喂养你的肌肉
Simply put, we NEED adequate protein to feed our muscles.
请记住 蛋白质的量取决于你的健身水平
Bare in mind, the amount varies dependingon your fitness level.
超重和运动不足的人
Overweight and less active individuals can
只需吃推荐的标准量
simply eat the standard recommendation of
即每公斤体重0.8克蛋白质
0.8 grams of protein per kilogram of bodyweight.
吃得更多并没有显示出太大变化
Eating more hasn’t shown to change much.
运动员和消瘦的人理应摄取更多
Athletes and leaner individuals, though, should aim for more,
因为他们体脂率低
due to their lower proportions of stored of fat
他们在减重期间对于肌肉的流失更加敏感
and higher susceptibility to muscle loss when losing weight.
一些专家推荐在这种情况下摄入1.6g/kg或是更多的蛋白质
Some experts recommend 1.6 grams per kilogram or more in this case.
第四 同时做有氧和阻抗训练
Number 4, do both cardio and resistance training
世界上对减肥来说最可怕的词之一
One of the most dreaded words in the world
就是有氧运动
of weight loss is cardio…
有氧的确是
Cardio is indeed one
一种更好的消耗卡路里来减脂的方式
of the better calorie-burning tools used to shed away the pounds.
但是阻止肌肉流失?
But for protecting your muscles?
并不那么有效
Not so much.
这时就需要加入阻抗训练了
That’s where resistance training comes in!
阻抗训练 如举重或是体操
Resistance training, be it lifting weights or calisthenics,
是一种更好的
is much better in stimulating
刺激肌纤维的方式
all of your muscle fibers.
更强的肌纤维的刺激会
The greater fiber stimulation results in greater stimulation of pathways
更多地刺激肌蛋白的合成和保存
leading to muscle protein synthesis and preservation,
从而使你的肌肉量不流失
keeping your muscles at bay.
但是仅仅靠阻抗训练
But resistance training alone
并不能减肥
isn’t going to cut it either
因为它通常消耗的热量并不多
since it typically burns fewer calories.
根据研究显示
As studies have shown,
当有氧运动和阻抗训练结合起来
it’s when both cardio and resistance training are combined that
我们能看出体重和体脂更易下降
we see an accelerated weight and fat loss
同时肌肉损失的更少
as well as greater attenuation of muscle loss.
然而 同时做有氧和阻抗训练会感觉非常糟糕
Yes, it’ll suck a bit more having to do both,
但从长远来看
but the added workload will be
增加的运动负荷将是值得的
worth it in the long run.
在说第五条之前
Before getting into number 5,
我想给本视频的赞助者Squarespace做个广告
I want to give a quick shoutout to this video’s sponsor,Squarespace!
Squarespace 是一个很棒的综合平台 它上面有很多模板样式还能
Squarespace is an awesome all-in-one platform with a bunch of dope designs and customizations
个性化定制 可以根据自己的要求来设计
that will allow you to create a website for any specific need you have.
我觉得这对于像我一样
And I think that’s great for
热爱健身的人来说很棒
all of you passionate about fitness like myself.
拥有一个可以分享你训练内容的平台
Having a place to share your own fitness content,
分享你的训练成果 想法和创意
be it about your results, thoughts, and ideas,
这使你区别于其他人
can help you separate yourself from everyone else.
事实上 我现在忙于自己的网站
In fact, I’m currently working on my own website to do just that,
这都要感谢Squarespace
all thanks to Squarespace.
如果你对此感兴趣
If the idea interests you as well,
你现在就可以前往squarespace.com
then head over to squarespace.com to start your free
来免费体验一下
trial today.
一旦你准备好了
Once you’re ready to launch,
你还可以前往squarespace.com或picturefit
you can even head to squarespace.com/picturefit to
以九折优惠得到你第一个网址或域名
save 10% off your first website or domain.
第五点
And number 5,
规律性地进食
cycle your food intake
这个方法也许是最需要坚持的一个了
This one is perhaps the most difficult endeavor on this list
但这是值得的
but might be worth trying
如果你尝试遍其他方法了
if you’ve tried everything else.
这原理很容易理解
The concept is actually pretty simple:
在某些天 特别是那些不训练的日子
on some days, specifically days you don’t work out,
你吃的很少
you eat at a deficit by
来使碳水化合物摄取最小化
keeping your carb intake to a minimum.
其他时间或者说锻炼日
On other days, or days where you DO work out,
碳水化合物的摄入更加有弹性
you have much more flexibility with your carbs
会使你摄取过剩的卡路里
and should eat at a calorie surplus.
这个概念更普遍地称为碳水循环饮食法
This concept is more popularly known as carb cycling.
这样做的好处是你能
The benefit is that you maximize muscle growth
在锻炼日摄入足够的营养
by giving your body enough nutrients TO grow
从而最大化肌肉的生成
on days that you exercise.
会最大化的降低脂肪和体重
And then maximizing fat and weight loss
特别是在休息日里少吃的时候
by eating less on days where you rest and
这不需要摄入多余的营养
don’t need the additional nutrients.
同时抵消了由于长期卡路里摄入不足
This also counteracts metabolic slowdown
而导致的代谢缓慢
commonly seen in long-term calorie deficits.
此外 在训练日摄入更多的碳水化合物
Additionally, greater carb intake on training days
会升高胰岛素水平
leads to greater insulin levels,
导致更多的营养素和氨基酸
resulting in higher uptake of nutrients and amino acids
进入肌肉来防止肌肉分解
into the muscle to prevent muscle breakdown.
当然 理论简单 但应用起来并不容易
Of course, simple in concept, but not so simple in application.
这需要非常细致的规划
This requires quite meticulous planning to
以确保你每一天都摄取
ensure that you get the right amount of carbs
适量的碳水化合物
for any single day.
对于普通人来说
For casuals, it’s already hard enough
维持一个简单的减重计划
to maintain a simple weight loss plan
还要去健身房锻炼已经非常困难
AND go to the gym.
每天都改变饮食计划简直难以想象
Now imagine having to change up that plan each day.
也许对一些人来说
Perhaps for some,
简单地拥有可以比平常吃得更饱的一天
simply having a re-feed day where you eat more than usual,
也许就很满意了
might be good enough.
不过对于健身铁杆爱好者和有抱负的健美运动员来说
For you hardcore buffs and aspiring bodybuilders, though,
碳水循环饮食法可能是你
carb cycling might just be the missing piece
二头肌拼图中所缺失的那一块
to your bicep-shaped puzzle.
有它 拼图才完整
And that wraps it up.
我也很想听听你们的意见
I would love to hear from you guys as well.
对于那些想要保持辛苦练来的肌肉
What are other tips you might have
同时又想减脂的人
for those wanting to save all of their hard-earned muscle
你们有什么想法吗
while still losing fat?
在评论上写下你的想法
Shoot your thoughts in the comments below.
如果你喜欢本视频 请点赞并分享
Thumbs up and share the video if you enjoyed it.
又到结束了 感谢收看 赶紧去摄取蛋白质吧
And as always, thank you for watching andGET YOUR PROTEIN!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何在减脂的同时不损失肌肉含量,本视频提供了5条有效的建议

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

zou

审核员

审核员_AK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ-j824f5vc

相关推荐