ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

5个技巧让演讲印象深刻 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

5个技巧让演讲印象深刻

5 tips for impressive Public Speaking – Speak with confidence | Personality Development

《技能大全》
05 tips for impressive public speaking
5个让演讲印象深刻的技巧

Speaking in public is a challenge.
公开演讲确实是个挑战
and a challenge, I believe, must be accepted.
而我相信但凡是个挑战 我们就一定要接受
What do you think?
你们怎么想呢?
We all have that moment on the stage when we go blank.
我们都有过一站上讲台 大脑就一片空白的经历
Have you ever freezed on the stage?
你曾在讲台上不知所措过吗
Well, I have seriously freezed on stage once in my school.
读书时期 我就曾有过一次异常紧张的演讲
Speaking in front of the crowd means, having to go through sleepless nights, nervousness,
在人群前演讲意味着 需要经历无眠的夜晚 紧张与焦虑
deadlines and many rounds to the toilet when you are just about to start,
应对截止日期以及即将演讲前无数次与厕所的周旋
am I right?
我说的对吗?
Okay guys, my name is Michelle
好的 伙伴们 我叫米歇尔
and today I am going to share with you some valuable suggestions
今天我将和你们分享
that will help you speak better publicly.
一些能帮助你增进公开演讲能力的宝贵建议
So Stay tuned to this session
所以请继续收看本系列视频
as I share some tips to help you understand
我将会这里分享一些技巧
the mistakes that you have been committing all this while, while speaking publicly.
来帮助你发现自己在公开演讲时犯过的错误
You are watching Skillopedia, the place to learn skills for the real world.
你正在观看《技能大全》在这你将学到现实世界的实用技能
01 It’s all about what you say
01 关键是你所说的内容
There is an age old saying, “
有句老话说得好:
A good speech is like a pencil,
“好的演讲就像一支铅笔
it has to have a point. ”
必须有一个重点”
For this very reason,
正是这个原因
you might sit the entire week
你可能耗费一整周
to frame the right points by adding some big words
用一些华而不实的辞藻
and some very good vocabulary to make it look good
和漂亮的词汇构建要点 从而使演讲看起来更精彩
You might also make enough power point presentations
你也可能做很多的幻灯片
with pictures, graphics and figures.
并放上图片 图表 数据
But you are losing on something here.
但是你却忽略了一些东西
The majority of your time would be spent on preparing the content for the event
你的绝大多数时间将被花在准备演讲的内容上
as in what you are going to speak.
也就是你要讲什么
But what we miss out is “How to speak ”
但我们却忽略了如何演讲
we spent a lot of times thinking what to say
我们花费很多时间考虑该说什么
but not enough time thinking how to say.
但却没有用足够的时间考虑怎样说
So let me give you a heads up!
让我给你友情提示一下
I mean let me tell how the figures are.
我的意思是 让我来告诉你现实数据如何
Researchers say that
研究表明
lasting impression is more directly tie to our voices and body language
持久印象与我们的声音和肢体语言的相关性更强
So to my shock,
令我震惊的是
content and words play only 7 % of the role in communicating
内容和文字在交流中 仅起百分之七的作用
and I was absolutely surprised to find out.
我对此感到非常惊讶
Then what does the other 93 % depend on,
那剩下的93%取决于什么?
if it’s not about what you are saying?
如果这些与你所说的无关
Then voice takes 38 % and body language 55 % of what you are speaking.
那在你整个演讲中 声音占38% 肢体语言占55%
Isn’t that shocking statistic to you?
这是不是很令你震惊?
A person’s ability to speak and communicate to an audience
一个人与观众讲话和沟通的能力
largely depends on the body language
很大程度上取决于肢体语言
rather than on content, rather than on what you are speaking.
而不是内容和你正在讲的东西
So body language is like a text you send to a friend.
肢体语言就像你发给朋友的短信
if you’re polite and funny, the vibes are good.
如果你礼貌又有趣 (聊天) 氛围就很好
But if you put in sarcasm, you’ll mess up the good conversation.
但如果你挖苦讽刺 那你就把好的谈话搞砸了
So if your body language is not nice,
所以如果你的肢体语言很僵硬
you mess your entire relationship with the audience during the public speech.
你将破坏的是整个演讲中 你与观众之间的关系
So make sure you don’t hurt the sentiments of the people who are listening to you.
与其想着如何不破坏听众的好情绪
Rather, you focus on a positive and happy way to deliver your speech,
不如用积极开心的方式来呈现你的演讲
which is best reflected on your body language and your voice.
它最好地体现在你的肢体语言和声音里
So concentrate on how to say more than what to say.
所以专注于怎么说 而不是说什么
02 connect better with a postive impression
02 营造一个积极的印象
First and formost,
首先也是最重要的
it is important that we not only make a lasting impression
重要的是 我们不单是想留下一个深刻的印象
but that we make a positive one.
而且还得是一个正面的印象
Yes, let me tell you about my professor back in college.
是的 我和你说说我大学教授的事
he was a kind of weird guy.
他是一个很奇怪的人
He would take long pauses while speaking,
他说话时会停顿很长时间
like this
像这样
but whenever he spoke, the message glued to my memory forever,
但不管他说什么 那些话永远粘在我的记忆里
which means I could not forget what he said
我的意思是 我没法忘掉他说的一切
and He had a great sense of humor on top of that
除此之外 他还有很强的幽默感
and that is what attracted most of the students from my class.
这就是他吸引我班上大部分学生的原因
We all came from different parts of India and different parts of the world
我们来自印度和世界各个不同地区
but when we heard him,
但当我们听他讲话时
we were all laughing on the same joke and listening to him very carefully.
我们认真倾听 因同一个笑话而捧腹大笑
But apart from that humor,
但是除了幽默以外
it’s important to look at your audience.
看着你的观众也很重要
That’s what he did.
就像我的教授做的那样
When he took those pauses, he used to look at us.
当他暂停的时候 他总是看着我们
So don’t keep your eyes fixed on a spot,
所以不要让你的眼睛停留在同一个地方
rather watch across the entire hall making meaningful eye contact with your audience.
而是环视全场 与你的观众进行有意义的眼神沟通
this will help you connect better to them.
这样做能更好地和他们建立连接
and there is no better way of explaining a point
当想要解释一个观点时
than using examples from daily life.
没有比举生活中的例子更好的方式了
Like I am telling you about my professor,
就像我正在向你介绍我的教授一样
you could also tell about one of your experiences
你也可以说说你的经历
from your school or your college days
学校里的 大学时期
or may be even from your workplace.
甚至工作里的都可以
Because Examples help to relate to the topic much better than anything else.
因为举例可以比其它任何事物都有助于联系主题
Trust me, I use them too.
相信我 我也这样做
So you must add examples,
所以你必须添加例子
have a nice body language
有良好的肢体语言
and look at your audience and you’re in for a great speech.
并且看着你的观众 这样你就会有一场精彩的演讲
03 The crucial first 90 seconds
03至关重要的前90秒
The start of your speech is the most important part.
演讲的开头是最重要的部分
Walk in your room smartly, lay your notes on the podium,
潇洒地走进房间 把笔记放在讲台上
look up, keep your chin high and greet them with a warm smile.
抬头 扬起下巴 用温暖的微笑面对观众

Make them believe that you know what you are doing.
让他们相信 你已经胸有成竹
It always gives one a lot of comfort when
当一个人能做到掌控一切 游刃有余时
the other one has everything under control.
总会给我们带来舒适的感觉
So if they think that you don’t know what you are saying,
所以如果观众觉得 连你自己都不知道在说什么
that’s gonna be a problem.
那就有问题了
So be the one who has everything under control.
所以成为那个掌控一切的人
The best way I think to capture the audience’s attention
我认为抓住观众注意力最好的方法
is to think about a clear and a strong phrase that people could relate to.
是想一个人们能联系的 清晰而有力的词语
When I was in school, I still remember,
当我还在上学的时候 我记得
the head boy would often come to the podium
学生会主席经常在午休时走上讲台
and raises his fist during the lunch break and say
举起他的拳头说
“defend your turf”.
保卫你的地盘
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
That means to take care of your belongings.
他的意思是保管好你的东西
Well he used to say that because
他经常这么说 是因为
our bags used to be overloaded with food
我们的包里总是装满了食物
when we returned from our home after the winter break
尤其是寒假结束从家里回来的时候
so that used to make everyone laugh
所以这句话总是让所有人大笑
and we all used to listen carefully after that to everything he said.
之后我们会很认真地听他说的一切
Did you notice?
你注意到了吗?
All he did was he chose a strong,
他所做的就是 选择了一个有力
a funny and an interesting phrase to start his conversation
搞笑又风趣的句子来开始对话
and this is what you should do.
而这就是你应该做的
If you want the audience to relate to you easily,
如果你希望观众更好与你产生共鸣
It is always a great way to start the speech
一个极佳的开场方式是
with a light minded, nice and strong phrase that could capture their attention.
用轻松诙谐 漂亮有力的短语来吸引观众的注意力
04 Don’t stand like you sit
04 站有站相 坐有坐相
Unfortunately even though we are human beings
即使我们是人类
We stand almost like we sit,
我们也会像坐着一样站着
which is so horrible.
这太可怕了
Never has a person who has dragged himself on the stage slouching
从来没有人会拖着疲惫的身躯站上舞台
attracted anyone’s attention,
去吸引观众的注意力
you know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗?
Most of us don’t realize that much of our confidence
大部分人意识不到
actually depends on the way we place our chin.
我们的自信其实取决于下巴的位置
Too high often gives off an attitude or arrogance to the people
太高会给人一种傲慢的感觉
while too low shows that you are very nervous.
太低又显示你很紧张
So what should you do?
所以你应该怎么做?
my suggestion is that you must observe yourself in front of the
我的建议是 到一面镜子前观察自己
mirror by exploring different angles
从不同的角度
until you find the most appropriate one
直到你找到了最合适的角度
and trust me
相信我
it will be a plus point
当你有一副好的体态
when you will have a good body posture.
这一定是一个加分点
Curved back and slouching shoulders
弯曲的背部和耷拉的肩膀
give the picture of a book worm that has not left his seat for long
让人联想到一个长驻书桌前的书虫
so that shows that you have been preparing for your speech for so long
这就说明了 为何你为演讲准备了很长时间
that you are not able to deliver it nicely
你却没办法很好地将其表达
because your body posture is not perfect.
因为你的体态不完美
So if you can’t get taller
所以 如果你不能靠垫脚
without lifting your feet off the ground,
变得更高
then what you need to do is
那你需要的是
you need to make sure that your back is straight and that’s
让背笔直
how you present yourself when you start your speech.
这就是演讲开始时你展示自己的方式
05 Don’t for public speaking
05 公开演讲时不能做的事
Now let me tell you some things
现在让我来谈谈
that you shouldn’t do while you are speaking publicly.
一些在公开演讲时不能做的事情
Kindly note them down.
拿出小本本记下来
You should not look down or off into space where there are no people.
你不应该往下看或往没有人的地方看
What I mean is
我的意思是
you should make meaningful eye contact
你应该进行有意义的眼神交流
and please never start speaking before you have reached the front of the room.
在走到房间前面之前 千万不要开口
Start speaking when you are comfortable and when you’re on the podium and when you’ve got everything in place.
当你觉得舒服并在讲台前做好一切准备时再开始
And yes please don’t play with your hair.
千万不要玩你的头发
Okay or lean on one side and it’s really not
或者靠在一边
and it’s very not a good idea to point with a finger
也不要用手指指人
or to use an open palm like this.
或者像这样张开手掌
and I recommend that you don’t fold your arms or cross your legs
并且 我建议不要交叉你的双臂或双腿
and it’s also not good to sway from side to side
左右扭动也不妥当
because you are not exercising
因为你不是在练习
and do not turn your back to the audience because
不要背向观众
that is a very bad sign and it shows like you are not interested.
因为这是非常不好的信号 它说明你不感兴趣
So these are the don’ts of public speaking.
这些就是公开演讲时不能做的事
I hope my tips have benefited you today
我希望今天小技巧能对你有所帮助
and to top it you must remember that
除此以外 你必须记住
nothing can be achieved without confidence
若无信心 万事不成
So before you work on anything else that I’ve told you today,
所以在你做 我今天告诉你的这些事情之前
make sure that whatever you speak
明确无论你说什么
has loads of confidence and speak it with courage.
一定要充满勇气和信心
So these are the tips for public speaking for you
这些就是公众演讲的小技巧
and I hope they are very useful for you as well.
我也希望它们可以帮到你
Thank you for watching me on Skillopedia, the place to learn skills for the real world.
感谢在《技能大全》上收看我的视频 这是一个学习现实世界技能的地方
And see you guys very soon, bye
江湖再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

公众演讲总是让人紧张。Skillopedia上来自印度的米歇尔将向我们介绍如果完成一个好的演讲,如何才能有最好的体态,如何吸引观众的注意,和一些绝对不能做的事情。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

裘墨

审核员

审核员MS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NINQjgyMEwI

相关推荐