未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你可能认为理所当然的五件事

5 Things You Might be Taking for Granted | Brian Tracy

大家好 我是布莱恩·崔西
Hello! I’m Brian Tracy.
今天我想要告诉你一些
Today I want to tell you about somethings
你应该感恩
that you should be thankful for,
但你可能认为理所当然的事情
and that you might be taking for granted.
布莱恩·崔西 成功学频道
Brian TracySuccess Channel
假期就要来了
As you approach the holidays,
你们中有多少人已经开始感到了压力?
how many of you are already beginning to feel the stress?
相信我 即使现在你还没觉得有变化
Well, trust me. If you haven’t felt the change.
但很快你就会感受到了
you will pretty soon.
这些每年都会发生
It happens every year.
要安排装饰 购物 社交活动
There is the decorating and the shopping and the social events
还有商务活动 旅行 包装礼物和做预算
business events, traveling and gift wrapping and budgeting.
以及其他没完没了的事 这些事还无法避免
And just goes on and on, and it’s unavoidable
而且你的心里总会
and there’re something in your hearts
想去做这些事并且要把它做好
for you really want to do and do well.
但光是想想这些事儿
So just thinking about that however
就觉得有点累了吧?
can wear you out a little, right?
但我有一些好消息
But I have some really good news.
有一个完美 纯天然 且不费力的办法
There’s a perfect, all natural, zero calory solution
能解决所有的焦虑和压力
to all of this anxiousness and stress.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
这个方法就是感恩
It’s to be more grateful.
多怀些感恩之心
Just be more thankful,
简单 漂亮 安全 又有效
simple, beautiful, safe and effective
疗效一流
like a really good drug or chemical,
并且没什么副作用
and there’s no long list of side effects.
安全又积极
Only positive.
你看 当你感恩时
You see, when you’re grateful,
就很难再去关注
it’s hard to focus on
那些正在影响你的 消极的事了
the negative things that are affecting you.
多多感恩 让自己处于感恩的状态
Being thankful and placing yourself in a state of gratefulness
能将压力赶走
crowds out the stress.
记住 史上最重要的发现之一
Remember one of the greatest discoveries in all of the history
就是你一次只能思考一件事
is that you can only think one thought at a time.
如果你正在思考你很感恩的事情
And if you’re thinking about something for which you’re grateful,
你就不能去想那些消极的
you can’t think of anything negative
让你感到压力或不开心的事了
that could cause you stressed or unhappiness.
用一种想法取代另一种 这真的很神奇
It’s amazing. One thought cancels the other instantly.
毕竟一山不容二虎
There isn’t a room for both,
因此我们需要训练自己 去怀有感恩的心
so we have to train ourselves to allow more gratefulness here.
那么 这种办法会一直有效吗?
Now, it is permanent care?
嗯 有可能哦
Hmm, it can be.
只要你开始注意到所有
Once you begin to realize all the things
你必须感恩的事情
that you have to be thankful for
并且每天多花些时间
and spend more time each day.
思考那些事情
Thinking about those things.
你知道吗 我有次和一名飞行员聊天
You know I was talking to an airline pilot.
我问这次航行感觉如何?他回答
I said how was the flight, and he said
能活着走下飞机的航行都是好的
any flight you can walk away from is a good flight.
我发现 最成功的人都有那种态度
And I find that the most successful people had that attitude.
你醒来的每一天
Any day when you wake up,
身体健康 那就是美好的一天
and you’re healthy, that’s a good day.
你今天过得如何?很好啊
How was your day? It was a great day
这确实要比那些没法
it certainly beats the opposite,
活在今日的人好的多
which is not having the day.
因此 我呼吁大家怀着感恩的态度面对生活
So I call creating an attitude of gratitude as you go through life.
首先 是五件你可能当做理所当然
To get you started, here are five things that you may be taking for granted that
但你应该更加感恩的事情
you should be more thankful for
1 对你已经完成的事情心存感激
1.Be thankful for what you’ve accomplished.
我们太常把自己已经完成的事
Far too often we take the things we’ve accomplished
当做理所当然的
just to throw it in the air for granted.
你有加薪或者升职吗?
Did you get a raise or promotion?
有装修房子或公寓吗?
Did you redecorate your home or apartment?
有买车或者存钱吗?
Did you buy a car or add your savings account?
有去旅行 看一看
Did you take a trip
没你见过的事物吗?
to see something you haven’t seen before?
过去的一年你可能没有特别大的成就
You may not have had a major accomplishment in the past year,
但是我猜你是那种
but I’m guessing that you are the type of person,
每天都会完成一些有意义的事情的人
who has accomplishing worthwhile things every single day.
记得对此心存感激
Be thankful for that.
对你亲近的人心存感激
Be thankful for the person closes to you.
有些人会用朋友的数量或者
Some people would masure success by the number of friends they have
友情的质量作为成功标准
or the quality of their relationships
这么做没有任何问题
and there’s nothing wrong with that.
但是我想要建议的是
Well, I am suggesting here though is that,
想想最关心你的那个人
you think about that singular person who cares
和你最关心的那个人
the most about you and about who you care the most.
你生活中那个无论任何状况下
The thick-and-thin person in your life
都会在你身边的人
who’s always there for you.
你的灵魂伴侣 朋友或者死党都行
your soulmate, your besty your best friend forever if you like.
生命中有这么个人
How wonderful is it
是多美好的一件事情
that you have such a person in your life.
对于我来说 我的妻子就是
For myself, personally I consider my wife to be
我生命中最大的幸福
my greatest blessing in life and
而我们的孩子是我们第二大的幸福
our children to be our second greatest blessing,
而且我不会忘记
and I never forget
和他们相比 其他事情都是次要的 想想看
that everything else is secondary. Think about that
我们有多幸运 我们中的大多数
How fortunately are we that most of us
都有这样的一个同伴?
have such another human partner?
计划一下 让他们知道
Make plans to make sure that they know
你有多感谢 关心他们吧
how much you appreciate and care for them.
最重要的是 因为你生命中
Most of all, be thankful that
有这样的一个人而心存感激
you have that person in your life.
我就是这样做的
I certainly am.
感恩你有一个栖身之处
Be thankful if you have a roof over your head.
很难去想像 我们能够走出办公室
It’s hard to imagine that we can leave our office
坐进有空调
climb into our air condition cars with
有立体声音响和GPS的车里
surround south stereo and GPS
把车停到车库 按个按钮
pull up to a garage, push your buttons
车库门就打开了
that opens up garage doors for us
然后回到一个家具齐全
and walk into our fully-furnished,
俱备暖气和空调的家里 却不心存感激
heated and air conditiond homes, and be ungrateful
很多人回到家
And there are many people who come home
做的第一件事 就是抱怨一些琐碎的事情
the first they doing who is they complain about something petty.
回家路上的一点点堵车
A little bit of traffic on the way home,
或者谁说了或没说什么
or something that someone said or didn’t say
是不是很神奇?
Isn’t that amazing?
好吧 就算你没有立体音响
All right. Even if you don’t have surround sound
或者你的空调坏了
or your air condition isn’t working,
但你可能还有一个栖身之处
you probably have a roof over your head.
不要认为这是理所当然的
Don’t take that for granted.
世界上有160万人缺少适当居所
As one point six billion people in the world lack adequate housing,
而你 可能拥有很好的床垫 干净的床单
you though, probably have a nice mattress, clean bedding,
冰箱和储藏室还有食物
fresh water, food the pantry and refrigerator.
心存感激 多多感恩
Be thankful. Be grateful.
感恩你现在的年纪
Be thankful that you are the age as you are.
坏消息是
Bad news for you.
你无法越活越年轻
You’ll never be younger than you are today.
我这么说不是为了增加你的压力
I don’t say that to add more stress to your life,
但当你意识到
but when you realize that
你无法比现在更年轻
this is as young as you will ever be.
你就能有刺激感和紧迫感
It can give you a sense of excitement and urgency
无论在什么年纪 都能达到你的目标
to reach goals no matter what’s your age.
另外 看看这些如今我们触手可及的
Plus, look at all the almost unimaginable technological advantages
不可思议的科学技术
we have in our disposal by live in today.
我记得漫画书里有个叫迪克·崔西的侦探
I remember a comic book detective named Dick Tracy.
顺便说一下 我和他没关系
no relation by the way,
他手腕上戴了一个神奇的装置
who wore an amazing device on this wrist
可以用来和他的上司交流
for you could actually communicate with these bosses.
今天 这种装置被称为苹果智能手表
Today, it’s called an apple watch.
现在 是一个伟大的时代
Today, it’s a remarkable time.
利用你的年龄 经验 关系 知识
Use your age, experience, relationships, knowledge and
以及资源作为你的助力
resources to propel you.
你此生只有一次
You are only here once, so
享受你现在的年纪 并心存感激吧
embrace your age this time and be grateful
最后 感恩你能不断地提升自己
Finally, be thankful that you can continuously improve yourself.
你不仅仅是对生活
Not only are you looking to get more out of life
对自己有更多期待
and expect more from yourself,
你还有实现这种期待的能力
you have the power to do it.
你只需要下定决心
You simply have to make some decisions and
花点时间去寻求知识 扩展思维
take the time to seek knowledge and expand your thinking.
不是每个人都会这样做的
Not everyone is like this.
感恩自己能做到这些吧
Be thankful that you are.
有时一个新的信息或新的想法
Sometimes one new piece of information and one new idea
就可以以一种积极的方式
can change the whole direction of your life
扭转你的整个生活
in a very positive way.
想要轻松无压力的度过假期
So, you want to go through the holidays for the less stress.
就花些时间多多感恩吧
Take time to be truly grateful.
许下承诺 怀着感恩之心面对生活
Making a commitment to live with an attitude of gratitude.
现在 在我们结束之前
Now, before we wrap up,
我想让你向你的
I’d like to leave you a thought
和周围的人分享一个想法
to share with your friends and followers.
“心怀感激
“Develop an attitude of gratitude,
感恩你遇到的所有事物
and give thanks for everything that happens to you,
要知道每前进一步
knowing that every step forward
就离更高的目标近了一步
is a step toward achieving something bigger
你的现状也就变得更好了一些”
and better than your current situation.”
现在 我想要听到你们的回复
Now, I’d love to hear from you
我今天的问题是
so my question today is
你最感恩自己拥有的是什么?
What do you have to be most thankful for?
请在下方留言
Leave your a comment below and
我会跟进你的留言
I ‘ll be sure to follow up with you.
感谢收看
Thanks for watching.
记住如果你想要改变你的未来
And remember if you want to change your future
现在就采取行动
take action and take action now!
如果你喜欢这个视频 觉得它
If you enjoy this video and feel it’s valuable
对于让你心怀感激有所帮助
in teaching you about having an attitude of gratitude.
请订阅我的频道 点赞这个视频
Subscribe to my channel, like this video
把这个视频分享给你的朋友
and share this video with your friends.
不要忘记点击屏幕上的按钮
Don’t forget to click the button on the screen
来获得免费礼品
for a free gift.
再次感谢收看
Thanks again for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

心存感激 才能不会理所当然

听录译者

Elisa

翻译译者

yu

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLrgB5G8znk

相关推荐