ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

哇嘎兄弟在YouTube5年学到的5件事 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

哇嘎兄弟在YouTube5年学到的5件事

5 Things We've Learned From 5 Years on Youtube | 500K Subscribers

女士们先生们 你们好吗?
What’s going on ladies and gentlemen?
欢迎回来收看《哇嘎兄弟》
Welcome back to Vagabrothers.
我们现在在设得兰群岛
We are in the Shetland Islands,
苏格兰这里现在是早晨 很漂亮
it’s a beautiful morning here in Scotland.
嗯……我们有了一些感悟 对吧?
And…we’ve had a bit of a realization haven’t we?
嗯 首先呢
Well, first and foremost,
最近我们频道的订阅者达到50万这一数目
we recently crossed a milestone of 500,000 subscribers,
所以做这支视频部分原因是
and this video is made in part
为了感谢大家的收看
to thank you guys all for watching
让我们积累了这么多的观众
and helping us grow this audience.
我们也意识到我们在油管上制作视频已经5年了
We also realized that we’ve been doing YouTube for 5 years,
为这个频道而做的第一次真正的旅行
and that the first real trip that we made for the channel
是5年前 2013年的新年
was 5 years ago on New Year’s of 2013.
那时我们基本上是搭车穿过了北苏格兰
We basically hitchhiked across the north of Scotland
主要是想弄明白苏格兰到底意味着什么
with the main goal of trying to understand what Scotland really means.
制作首次旅行-苏格兰之旅
We made that first trip to Scotland
是因为那时我们想把《哇嘎兄弟》
because at that time we were trying
做成电视旅游频道
to make Vagabrothers a travel television show.
当时我们觉得把苏格兰之旅
And we felt that making the trip to Scotland,
做成一个系列 那就像试播集一样
to make a series of videos would be basically like a pilot.
现在想想 真是疯狂 已经5年了
And it’s just kind of crazy to think about now 5 years later,
现在我们回到了最初的点
we’re back at the same spot,
却是处于完全不同的状况
with a completely different set of circumstances.
开启一个旅游频道的想法已经实现了
The idea of starting a Travel Show has been fulfilled,
只是不在电视上而已
but just not on television.
如今我们做着自己一直梦寐以求的节目
Now we’re making the show that we always dreamed of making,
虽然是在油管上面制作
but we’re making it on YouTube,
但我们仍然非常感谢大家的支持
and we have you guys to thank for it.
所以 我们想要分享5件我们非常感谢的油管便利之事
So what we want to do is share 5 quick things that we’re thankful for
也是我们过去5年在油管上学到的事
and that we’ve learned in the past 5 years on YouTube.
第一 油管让我们能够
NO.1 It’s allowed us to make
做我们一直想做的旅游频道
the Travel Show we’ve always dreamed of making.
5年是很长的一段时间
5 years is a long time,
但也是转瞬即逝的
but it went by in a heartbeat.
5年前我们来到苏格兰
So 5 years ago we came to Scotland with the idea
想要做一个电视节目的试播集
of making a pilot for a television show.
我们写下了很棒的点子
We had a great idea on paper,
但制作公司告诉我们 我们缺乏默契
but production companies were telling us that we had no chemistry,
我们需要练习视频制作 练习内容呈现
and we had to practice making films and practice presenting.
所以那就意味着我们得做出内容
And so that meant we had to make content,
而油管 是当时唯一能放的地方
and the only place to put it was YouTube.
所以刚开始在油管做视频的时候
So when we started YouTube,
成为油管主播并不是我们目标
being youtubers was not the goal.
那时这些视频就像线上的简历一样的东西
It was basically like having an online resume or CV.
为了得到某些东西 你得呈现一些东西
In order to get something you have to have something to show.
这有点儿像电影《梦幻成真》- 如果你去建造 他们自然会来
It’s kind of like the “Field the Dream”- “if you build it, they will come”.
因此我们决定离开我们教英文的地方
So we decided to leave San Sebastián Spain
西班牙圣塞瓦斯蒂安
where we were teaching English,
在新年前夕前往苏格兰
and go to Scotland over New Year’s Eve
拍摄我们第一支旅游视频
to film our first travel show.
在这里 苏格兰新年的黎明简直一片死寂
Here dawn on New Year’s Day in Scotland is dead.
所有人都在家 路上没有大巴车
Everyone is at home. There are no buses,
没有火车 没有私家车
no trains and no cars on the road.
而我和亚历克斯还得穿梭大概三分之一个苏格兰
And yet Alex and I have to travel over about one third of Scotland.
所以我们用正确的方式开启了2013- 搭便车
So we’re starting off 2013 the right way, by hitchhiking.
那时我们还得想办法到达外赫布里底群岛
And we had to figure out how to get all the way up to the Outer Hebrides,
那是位于苏格兰北边一个很远的岛
which is a really remote island in the north of Scotland,
也是我们返回西班牙的航班的起飞点
and that’s where our plane back to Spain was leaving from.
那次旅行为《哇嘎兄弟》奠定了基础
That trip laid the foundations for Vagabrothers,
也为这个频道最终成型打下了基础
and for what the channel would eventually become.
也算是一次人生课堂
It’s kind of a life lesson in the sense
考虑到当时我们只有一个目标- 做一个旅游节目
that we had this one goal- making a travel show,
最初我们想到是
and initially we were thinking
这个节目会是一个电视节目
that it was gonna be a television show.
而随着媒体这些年的变化
But just the way that media has changed over the couple of years.
让我们看到了油管是如何
It’s shown us how YouTube went from
从呈现成品的工具变成了一个其本身就是成品的终端
being a means to an ends to being an ends in itself.
5年前我们的第一目标
5 years ago our number one goal
就是做一个电视节目
was to get a television show.
而5年后的现在
And 5 years later right now,
电视节目的想法依然很棒 我们也很乐意拥有一个
that would be awesome and we would still love to have a TV show,
但是现在我们正在做一个电视频道
but right now we’re making a TV show,
并且它可以直接传播到你们那里
and it’s going directly to you.
没有中间人
There’s no middleman.
仅仅就是我们和你们 在评论区
It’s us and it’s you, in the comment sections,
在屏幕的两头
on the other side of that screen.
这种感觉太不可思议了
And that is an incredible feeling.
因此 我们想要感谢大家
So we want to thank you,
向大家致以灵魂深处的感激
from the deepest parts of our soul.
谢谢大家订阅我们的频道
Thank you so much for subscribing to our channel,
帮助我们追逐梦想
and helping us follow our dreams.
第二 《哇嘎兄弟》让我们能够
NO.2 Vagabrothers has allowed us
分享世界各地的故事
to share stories from around the world.
从首次的苏格兰之旅
Since that first trip to Scotland,
这个油管频道让我们
this YouTube channel has allowed us to travel
游历了世界上40多个国家
to over 40 countries around the world.
如果你在思考世界是什么
If you think about what the world is,
文化是什么
you think about what culture is,
存在又是什么
you think about what existence is,
我想 是经历 是故事
it’s experience and story.
每次我们开始一段新的旅程
I think every time we embark on a new trip,
想到观众们
it’s really humbling to think that
会期待我们分享一种文化故事
our viewers will count
这种想法是非常令人触动的
on us to share a story from a culture.
作为人类 我们天生就是讲故事的人
We as human beings are intrinsically storytellers.
每个人都是一个讲述者
Everybody’s a storyteller.
而对我们来说
And, for us to be able to go
能够去到世界的不同地方
to different parts of the world,
倾听别人的故事
and to hear other people’s stories
让他们能够讲述自己的故事
and allow them to tell their stories,
接着能把那些分享给大家
and then to be able to share that with you,
这是一件非常了不起的事情
it’s just a really incredible thing.
跟我兄弟开始这个频道之前
Before founding this channel with my brother,
我在新闻界工作
I was working in journalism, and I really saw
我真的能看到纯粹事实和严谨新闻的局限性
the limitations of just pure facts and strict news.
而通过我俩一起合作
I think that the way the two of us have been able to collaborate,
用有趣愉快的方式讲述故事这样的方式
to tell story in an engaging and entertaining way,
真的乐趣无穷
has really been fun.
我也非常高兴大家喜欢我们放上去的内容
And I’m glad you guys enjoy the content that we’re putting out there.
能和我的兄弟在一起 一起合作
It’s always been such a blessing,
一直都是一种恩赐
having my brother with me, being able to collaborate together,
即便我们有发生过很多争执
even though we have a ton of arguments,
有时候创作走向也有所不同
even though sometimes our creative directions are going in different ways.
我们总是能找到折中的方法
We’ve always managed to find a middle ground,
共同规划前进路线
and to plot a course together.
大家知道我们一直都想做一个旅行节目
You know we always wanted to make a travel show,
而5年过去了 我们抵达了这里
and five years later here we are,
我们有了油管上的旅行节目
with the Travel Show on YouTube
还有50万哇嘎粉丝
with five hundred thousand Vagabuddies out there.
这……这简直不可思议
And it’s…it’s pretty mind-boggling.
第三 学习的机会
NO. 3 the opportunity to learn.
旅行一直都是学习的机会
Travel is always an opportunity to learn,
因为你能获得亲身的文化体验
because you get to experience cultures firsthand.
老实说 我读高中的时候
To be completely honest when I was in high school,
不想去上学
I didn’t want to go to school.
但这并不意味着我对学习缺乏热情
That doesn’t mean that I’m not passionate about learning.
这个频道给我们带来的最棒的东西
And one of the best things that this channel has given us,
就是继续学习的机会
is the chance to continue to learn,
而且是学习我们想要学习的东西
and to learn about what we want to learn about,
并且能把我们从旅行中 从经历中
and to share the knowledge that we get through our trips
得到的知识分享给每一个你
and through our experiences with each and everyone of you out there.
开一个油管频道是巨大的学习机会
Starting a YouTube channel is also a huge opportunity to learn,
还因为你基本上就是一个创业者
because you’re essentially being an entrepreneur
没有人给你作为参考 来告诉你怎么做
and there is no one to look at for reference on how to do it.
显然 油管如今壮大了很多
Obviously YouTube has now grown,
现在有很多人在……在做油管做主播
and there’s a lot of people doing…doing YouTube these days.
但我们开始频道时 真的是提心吊胆 因为没人可以借鉴
But when we first started out it was really scary cause there was no one to look at.
我们能够用以获取灵感 最为接近的事物
The closest thing that we could see for inspiration
就是传统电视节目 或者旅行文章
was traditional television shows, or maybe travel writing.
吸收已在传统媒介上获得了成功的形式
But It’s been a huge learning process to try
把它们适用于网络形式
to take those forms that have had success on traditional media,
是一个庞大的学习过程
and adapt them to the Internet.
而随着我们在油管上越走越远
And the farther down the road we’ve gone with YouTube,
有越来越多时候 需要学习摄影技术
the more opportunities we have to learn about camera techniques,
新科技 比如无人机 虚拟现实
about new technology like drones and virtual reality,
这所有一切 让我们能够
all of which combine to allow us
把故事分享给全世界的观众- 你们
to share stories with a worldwide audience- YOU.
这对我们来说是非常重要的
And that’s super important to us,
这是《哇嘎兄弟》的支柱之一
It’s one of the core pillars of Vagabrothers,
就是知识和理解
is knowledge and understanding.
因为有了知识 你就会多一份理解
Because with knowledge you gain understanding,
而在这个疯狂的世界
and in this crazy world that we live in,
理解是很重要的
understanding is very important.
我们很感激的第四件事
NO. 4 We are grateful
是有机会能创意性地表达自己
for the opportunity to express ourselves creatively.
我们成长了很多
We’ve grown a lot.
我想从第一次的苏格兰之旅开始
I think since our first trip to Scotland,
我们就积累了很多关于讲故事
We’ve learned a lot about storytelling
关于如何创意表达自己的方法
and how to express ourselves creatively.
我想这是一个持续的过程 但每次我打开摄像头
I think that it’s an ongoing process but I’m always humbled
都会为这种机会所触动
by the opportunity to do this every single time we turn on the camera.
我认为作为一个艺术家
I think as an artist sometimes,
有时 分享自己的工作 很具有挑战性
it’s challenging to…to share your work.
有太多的艺术家 穷其一生
So many artists go throughout their entire life,
都没有给任何人展示过他们的创造
never ever showing what they’ve created to anyone.
我一直以来最喜欢的艺术家之一
One of my favorite artists
是文森特·梵高
of all time is Vincent Van Gogh.
他的故事悲情但美丽
And his story is tragic but beautiful.
在他有生之年 人们对他的作品就像刻意回避一样
Because his artwork was kind of shunned
没人真正重视他
when he was alive nobody really took him seriously.
随着我们不断成长 变得成熟
As we continue to grow, as we continue to get older,
我们渐渐领悟
we kind of are learning that,
做艺术工作并不意味着
being artistic doesn’t mean that you have to kind of
你要迎合更多的观众
pander to a wider audience.
你可以……可以做让自己满意的东西
You can…you can do what fulfills you personally,
而始终会有人发现
and there will be people out there
你所做的东西的意义
who find a meaning in that.
而那本身 就是一件很棒的事了
And that, in itself is a really awesome thing.
亚历克斯和我本可以选择很多不同的路
There’s many different paths Alex and I could’ve taken in life,
但创意地表达自我的机会
but the chance to express yourselves creatively
是我非常重视的东西
is not something I take lightly.
每次我们能开启一个新的项目
I’m really excited every single time,
我都很兴奋
we’re able to start a new project.
无论是讲述设得兰群岛的历史
Whether it be telling the history of the Shetland Islands,
或是制作像《伊甸园之东》那样的短剧 短片
making a skit, making a short film like East of Eden,
或者我们可能会采用的
or any other form of creativity
其他任何形式的创意形式
that we might take in the next few years.
我真心希望在不久的将来
I’m really hoping that in the immediate future,
我们能做更多的短片 纪录片
we’re gonna make more short films, more documentaries,
真正扩宽我们的创意讲述
and really try to expand the breadth of our creative storytelling.
我们也在计划出书
We’re also thinking about making a book.
所以如果大家对此感兴趣
so if you’d be interested in that,
告诉我们你们想从这本书里读到什么
let us know what you’d like to see in the book,
我们现在正在收集关于这本书的建议
because we’re putting together a book proposal right now.
第五 产生影响力
NO.5 Making an impact.
想到有50多万人世界各地的人
It’s crazy to think
收看我们的节目 就觉得太疯狂了
that there’s five hundred thousand plus people watching from around the world.
你们中的每一个
That every one of you,
用手机观看
watching from your cell phone,
或者用电脑看 凑成了这50万人
or computer adds up to half a million people.
我从未想过 有今天的成绩
I don’t think we ever got into this
源于所谓成为“影响者”这一目标
with the goal of becoming “influencers”.
但我们确实是有给人以触动的想法
But we definitely had the goal of making an impact.
从5年前《哇嘎兄弟》开启以来
Since its foundation five years ago Vagabrothers
这个频道从来都不只是关于我们自己
as a channel has not just been about us.
它是关于我们去到的地方 遇到的人
It’s been about the places we go, the people we meet,
他们要告诉我们的故事
the stories that they have to tell us.
然后我们讲述给你们
And to tell you.
5年后 《哇嘎兄弟》抵达了一个新的里程碑
5 years later, with one of these external milestones,
订阅者达到了50万
reaching a half a million subscribers,
而这对我们而言 其实仅仅意味着
it just means, to us it really feels like
信息的传达
the message is being spread.
这感觉像是人们真的关注到
It feels like people are engaging with this idea,
我们频道想要传达的观点
that we…that we try to promote on our channel,
那就是每一种文化都是独特的 每一种文化都很宝贵
which is every culture is unique, every culture is valuable,
每个人都有故事
everyone has a story to tell.
而如果我们兄弟俩能去到那些地方
And if my brother and I can go out there
帮助人们讲述他们的故事
and help other people tell their story,
那么 对我们来说 那就是最幸福的事了
Then that is the most gratifying thing for us.
我们生活的世界 这个2018年 感觉很疯狂
So the world that we live in in 2018, feels crazy,
如果你看新闻
and if you watch the news,
只会觉得世界越来越乱套了
it only feels like it’s getting more and more out of control,
那种己优于人的心态
and that this us first them mentality
正在占领上风 但不是这样
is taking over, but it’s not.
我们生活在地球村
We are a global community.
世界是多文化的马赛克拼图
The world is a mosaic of cultures.
每一片小瓷砖都是不同的
And every little individual tile is unique,
但拼在一起却是一副美丽的图画
but as a whole it makes a beautiful picture.
我们制作的视频
The idea that the videos
对世界各地不同国家的人
that we’re making are having a positive impact
有一个积极的影响
on people around the world from many different countries
这是非常震撼的
is super humbling.
当我们发布关于一个国家的视频 比如印度
It’s so cool to put on a video
或其他地方 然后看到当地人在下面评论
about a country such as India or anywhere else
给可能去游玩的外国人旅行建议 文化见解
and seeing locals commenting giving travel tips,
这是非常棒的一件事
and cultural insights to other foreigners who might visit.
这真的是我们的目标 建立一个论坛
That has really been the goal, is essentially to establish a forum
一种方式 让来自不同国家的人们
and a way to allow people from different countries,
能够互动
to interact and engage with each other.
我们能够做这件事情
The fact that we can do that is probably the thing
可能是我最为感激的东西了
that makes me the most grateful of all.
这就是我们真正想要在我们频道里继续下去
And that’s what we really want to try to continue,
不断增强的想法
to reinforce on this channel,
那就是文化差异是好事
is that cultural diversity is a good thing.
不同的语言 不同的信念 可以共存
Different languages and different beliefs can coexist.
我们现在觉得这似乎是我们的个人使命
We kind of feel like it’s our personal mission now,
走出去 传播这个想法
to go out there and to spread that,
继续讲故事
and to continue to tell stories,
继续体验新的文化
and to continue to experience new cultures,
继续把那些分享给你们
and to continue to share those experiences with you.
除了感谢我不知道该说些什么了
I don’t know what else to say other than thank you.
感谢大家帮助我们达到一个里程碑
Thank you for helping us achieve this milestone.
感谢你们成为这个团体的一份子
Thank you for being a part of the community,
成为这个旅行部落的一部分 成为一名哇嘎粉丝
being part of the travel tribe, being a vagabuddy.
同时感谢大家让我们能够
And thank you for continuing to allow us
继续讲述世界各地的故事 2018年已经来了
to tell stories from around the world because 2018 we’re coming at you.
我们有很多超棒的想法
We have a bunch of great ideas
很多想要完成的重要旅行
and a bunch of big journeys that we want to try to accomplish,
而这些征途 不能少了大家
and we couldn’t do it without you.
好了 谢谢大家的收看
Alright, everyone. Thank you for watching.
能有机会在我们达到新的里程碑时
This was a cool opportunity for us to share
回到《哇嘎兄弟》开始的地方
some of the reflections we’ve had,
思考《哇嘎兄弟》过去5年的成长
after crossing this milestone and taking some time out here,
给大家分享一些我们的想法
back where it all started, to think
这真的很棒
about what Vagabrothers has become over the last five years.
是的 太疯狂了
Yeah man, it’s crazy.
另外很多人在问T恤的事
Also a lot of you’ve been asking about the t-shirts,
这里告诉大家
we just want to remind you
最近我们的商店刚刚重新上线
that we’ve recently relaunched our merch store.
新增4款设计
We got four new designs out there.
有浪子之心系列
We got the nomadic by nature,
旅人系列 旅行部落系列和保持好奇系列
the traveller the travel tribe and the stay curious keep exploring.
每一件T恤都或多或少地传递着
Each one of those shirts kind of conveys the message
我们频道想要传达的信息
that we’re trying to promote here on the channel,
每一次购买都帮助我们
and each purchase helps us go to
去到梦想国家 制作新的旅行系列节目
a new bucket-list country and make a new series.
你可以在represent.com/vagabrothers网站上找到这些T恤
So you can find these shirts at represent.com/vagabrothers.
也可以直接点击这个卡片
There’s also a card right here you can click,
同时视频简介也有链接
and there’s a link in the info box as well.
我们希望看到大家的留言 男男女女 所有的哇嘎朋友们
So we’d love to hear from you guys and girls out there, all you vagabuddies.
请大家在下方评论区留言
Please share your comments down there in the comments section.
我们将进行答复 希望大家都能留言
We’ll be answering them. We want to hear from you.
希望听到 你们对哇嘎兄弟2018年有什么别的期待
We want to hear what else you want from us in 2018,
希望我们去哪里
and where you want us to go.
记住 如果你喜欢这个视频 记得点赞
And remember, if you enjoyed this video give it a thumbs up.
分享给你的朋友 如果还没订阅
Share it with your friends and subscribe and turn on notifications
那就订阅《哇嘎兄弟》 打开通知提醒吧
if you have not already.
同时 记得保持好奇 不断探索
In the meantime stay curious, keep exploring.
我们路上见
And we’ll see you guys on the road.
– 再见!- 再雄起个5年!
– Peace!- Five more years strong!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

《哇嘎兄弟》粉丝突破50万!一起来看看他们想对粉丝说些什么吧~

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Kirsten

审核员

审核员 T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXCqLGZMmHE

相关推荐