未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

尝试别超支|《五阶》

5 Stages of Trying to Budget [5TAGES] | Elite Daily

我喜欢苦啤酒
-I love bitters.
好的 给你 谢谢你们 下次再见
-Alright here you go! Thank you guys so much and we hope to see
you again.
[同声] -不用谢
[Unison] -Thank you, yeah!
我怎么在鸡尾酒上花了这么多钱
-How did I spend so much on cocktails?
你是好人
-You a friendly girl.
-Kristen 很感谢你-啊 你好 Kristy
-Kristen thank you so much. -Oh hey! Kristy&
-Kristy-你说的没错
-Kristy. -You were right.
我总是对的那个 总之 非常谢谢你
-I’m always right. Anyway, thank you so much.
-不用谢-你真的应该来Jersey呆一个晚上
-You’re welcome. -You should totally come to
Jersey one night.
当然可以 我喜欢那里
-Okay! Sure! I love that!
-再见了 伙计们-再见了
Bye guys! -Bye!
好棒
-So nice
-我认为我需要去做个预算-没错
-I think I need to make a budget.
-Yeah.
什么是预算
-What is budget?
天哪 总共95%的千禧一代会控制他们的开支
95 totally true ways millennials can oh my god budget.
你不可以在手机上看那些东西嘛 你不是有网吗
-Can’t you just get that on your phone and you have the Internet?
当然可以 我再看十分钟就好了
-Yeah, but just ten more minutes.
我正在看一个如何做芭蕉的视频看到一半呢
-I was in the middle of watching a video about how to cook
plantains.
Carol 你真是我的好朋友
-Carol you are my best friend.
我真想马上看完它
-How&they’re like going to burn right now I need to finish
watching it.
出租车
-Taxi&
哎 等下 我要省钱
Oh wait, my budget.
但是 Uber 更加便宜 如果你愿意和别人一起拼车
But Uber is cheaper when you pool.
你一要来我的俾面派对啊
-You have to come to my facial party.
-我正在省钱-那么你一定会喜欢我们的产品
-I’m trying to save money. -Then you’ll love our products!
好 这里 请停在右边
-Oh, just up here to the right please.
给你 旅途很愉快
-Here you go&that was a great trip.
啊 到了发薪日
-Ooh payday!
什么
What!
发生了什么事
-Yo what’s going on!
天哪 我……
-Whoa! I…
我这个星期尝试着去不超支 我真的在尝试 我不知道……
I tried to make a budget this week I really tried I don’t know
到底发生了什么 我怎么还是超支了
what happened I’m still in the red!
当我在泰国徒步旅行的时候 我丢了我的钱包
-When I was backpacking through Thailand, I lost my wallet
我在卡拉OK玩的时候丢了钱包 我的翻译Akara
in the back of this karaoke joint once, and uh, my
translator this guy named Akara,
他说我可以通过在后台刷盘子来挣点钱
he said I could make some cash by washing dishes in the back,
所以我在那儿呆了六年
so I lived there for 6 years.
啊 什么
-Um what?
好 首先你要停止用金钱去买来友谊
-Okay first of all you have to stop trying to buy friendship.
但是我一直很友好
-But I’m friendly.
不要再这样花钱了 而且养成一个新习惯需要两个星期
-Stop spending money! Also it takes two weeks to start a new
habit.
为什么你这么机智
-How are you so smart?
记得吗 我在华尔街的银行工作过
-I was a banker on Wall Street, remember?
-这很性感-我知道
-That’s so hot. -I know.
-这很性感-真的吗 为什么
-That’s so hot. -Really? Why is it hot?
-别逗了 这真的很性感
-Are you kidding me that’s so hot. That’s so hot.
-我超支了
-I’m in the red!
好 就这个了 我在自己冲泡咖啡
Yeah! Yeah, uh, just this! I’m brewing my own coffee!
这很棒
-Cool.
-当然 我想要为你的壁画摆姿势-当然可以
-Of course I want to pose for your mural.
-Of course.
我不知道她竟是一个老牌画家
-I had no idea that she was an established artist!
-你很幸运-谢谢
-You’re so lucky! -Thank you.
我可以结账吗
-Can I close out my tab?
当然可以 今晚不和其他人一起喝了吗
-Yeah, no drinks for uh anybody else tonight?
嗯……你懂得
-Um, well, maybe if you play your cards right.
好吧 那就算了
-Yeah, don’t do that.
嗯 你们这群人在照片里面看上去真的很棒
-Okay. You guys look really great in this pic.
给你 谢谢
-Here you are, thank you.
欧 老兄 做的真好
-Oh, dude great job!
是的 耶
-Yes! Yeah!
等下 我的钱包在哪里
Wait where’s my purse?
嗯……说实话 我不知道
-Yeah honestly, I just&I can’t.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【OW】孤岛

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5SX3NEWuTE

相关推荐