ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

【五阶】第一次见男友父母 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

【五阶】第一次见男友父母

5 Stages of Meeting Your Boyfriend's Parents for the First Time [5TAGES] | Elite Daily

哦 我父母正在城里度假
– Oh my parents are in town for the holidays.
你想去见一下他们吗
You wanna meet them?
太好了 我是说我们可以带他们去高架铁路看看
– Oh yeah I mean we could take them to the high line
或者去布鲁克林植物园
or the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens
或者大都会 大都会歌剧院或是去惠特尼美术馆 或是去南渡口
– or the Met or the Met Opera or the Whitney or the south
street ferry.
任何一个渡口都可以 要给你拿什么喝的吗
– Any Ferry,Can I get you anything?
当然 一杯拿铁 谢谢
– Oh yeah can I have a chai latte please.
这周末我要第一次见男友的父母了
– I’m meeting my boyfriend’s parents for the
first time this weekend.
很好 一杯拿铁
– Cool. One chai latte.
这会不会有些太快了
-Isn’t it kind of soon though?
毕竟你们刚开始约会
I mean like you guys just started dating.
一共3.5美元
– That’ll be $3.50.
我还没有想过那些
– I didn’t even think of it.
哦 我的天啊
– Oh god.
如果他们觉得我很奇怪怎么办
– What if they think I’m weird?
如果我有口臭怎么办
What if I have bad breath?
如果我不小 不小心聊起二次元怎么办
– What if I&what if I talk about my anime phase by accident?
如果我不小心喝了太多
– What if I drink to much?
如果我的紧身衣崩开了怎么办
What if I tear my tights?
如果下雨了怎么办
What if it rains?
哦我的上帝啊 如果下雨了
– Oh my god. If it rains.
吉尔 我的鞋子该怎么办
Jill,what do I do with my shoes
这有 有太多的难题摆在我面前了
– This is&this is to much for me
放轻松 我会帮你的
– Relax. I will help you.
首先去洗个澡吧
First please shower.
你真是我的好朋友 我马上就去 会洗的
– Cool best friend. I will do that. I will.
5 6 7 8开始
– A five, six, seven, eight.
华尔街日报 纽约时报 大西洋月刊
– The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Atlantic
Magazine.
这些都是珍妮特读的报刊
– These are all things that Janet reads.
都拿到手了
– Ya nailed it.
额 太性感的裙子不合时宜
– Ehh sexy dress sends the wrong message.

– Ow.
至少在我家是的
– Not in my house.
最大的哥哥去了伊拉克
– First cousin that went to Iraq.
杰西拥有一家属于自己的五金店 亲戚们叫它“工具棚”
– Jesse Owns his own hardware store that the relatives call
tool shack.
父亲最喜欢的体育队是
– Dad’s favorite sports team.
大都会棒球队
– The Mets.
错了
– Ehh!
天呐 这很难记的
– Oh. This is really hard.
好的好的 我们继续
– Ok. Ok. Here we go.
奇科那
– Chico’s.
时间到了
– It’s time.
哈 我知道你干了什么
– Ah. I saw you do it.
我错了
– Sorry.
你停下来了
– You’re cut off.
笑声
[Laughing]
对不起
– Sorry.
我为什么要相信你
– I&why do I trust you?
卢克聊起你的时候和他平时聊别的女孩的时候不一样
– It’s not everyday Luke talks about a girl the way he talks
about you.
嗯哼 我丈夫说的对 我们想了解更多关于你的事情
– My husbands right. We’d love to hear more about you.
我有英语学士学位现在有一个稳定的工作
– I got my BA in English and I have exactly one job.
每天我都争取新的进步
– Every day I lean in.
我不是很清楚什么是投资组合但我会买一份
– I don’t know what an investment portfolio is but I
will get one.
我有健康保险
– I have health insurance.
哦 非常高兴可以认识你
– Oh it was so good to meet you.
嗯 我也是
– So nice to meet you too.
好了 爸爸
– Alright Dad.
谢谢你 儿子明天记得和我联系
– Thank you so much. Son, make sure you call me tomorrow.
我会的 我会的
– I will. I will.
好了 宝贝儿
– Ok honey.
祝你们有个愉快的晚上
– Have a great night.
孩子们注意安全
– Guys stay safe.
还有克里不要太努力了哈 你这个小马尔科姆·格拉德威尔
– And Keri don’t work so hard. You little Malcolm Gladwell.
我的天呐 再见
– Oh my god. Bye.
再见 再见
– Bye. Bye.
你父亲真有意思
– Oh he’s a funny one.
谈到父母 看 这条信息 我妈妈要来城里看我了
– Oh speaking of parents, look at this. My Mom is coming into
town.
这会很有意思的
– Oh that’s gonna be fun.
嗯是的 那当然
– Yeah that’s gonna be fun.
好了 咱们走吧 太冷了
– Come on lets go. I’m cold.
我的上帝啊
– Oh my god.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Joy

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmZrrPQRBjM

相关推荐