ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

【五阶】检查你的20岁必做清单 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

【五阶】检查你的20岁必做清单

5 Stages of Checking Off Your 20's Bucket List [5TAGES] | Elite Daily

30岁生日快乐,贝蒂。你太不寻常了?
-Happy 30th Birthday, Beth, you’re such a freak!
谢谢你们!
-Thank you guys!
噢,兄弟,下一个就到你了!
-Oh boy, that’s gonna be you next!
哦,我的天,再过一个月我就30了!
-Oh my God, I’m turning 30 in a month!
我到底在做什么?噢,咱们开始吧。
-What am I doing with my life? -Oh, here we go!
30岁之后不会发生什么,哦我的天,有人会叫你妈妈,你的时尚感开始减退。
-Nothing happens to you after 30, Oh my God people start
calling you ma’am, your fashion sense starts to slip!
我不想一直穿着懒汉鞋,我不想变成一个女学究。
I don’t wanna wear loafers all the time, I don’t wanna be a
school marm!
这是我的生日。
-It’s my birthday!
哦,发生了些事……
-Well, some things happen…
好吧,我的生活基本上要结束了,所以我需要去中国长城或
-Okay, since my life is basically ending, I need to go
to the Great Wall of China, or
泰姬陵,或去冰岛跳伞
the Taj Mahal, or skydiving in Iceland,
或去马尔代夫,或者去南美的一个大水底山洞
or the Maldives, or one of the big underwater caves in South
America
哦,不,我必须在白金汉宫呆一晚上。
oh, no – I have to stay a night in Buckingham Palace!
好的,拿铁咖啡7.5磅。
-Okay! So the latte is $7.50.
7.5磅?太贵了。就是7.5磅。
-$7.50? That’s pretty expensive. -It’s still $7.50.
七-五,额,你是对的。
-Seven-five-oh…you’re right.
我29岁了,我不能一直清理你的特百惠,我辞职了
-I’m 29 years old, I can’t keep cleaning out your tupperware, I
quit.
好吧!酷,那很简单。
-Okay! -Cool, that was really easy.
这是誰?我的天,我要离开这,这太奇怪了。
-Who is this? -Oh my God, I’m getting outta
here, this is really weird!
我在想,你懂的,或许我们需要给事情添加点情趣。
-I just think, you know, maybe we need to spice things up a
little bit.
因此今天早上我把指甲涂成全小麦色因为我感觉到
-So this morning I painted my nails the color of whole grain
toast because I felt crushed by
时间齿轮无休止的碾压,你们做什么了?
the unending wheel of time, how are you guys doing?
是的,你很迷人!
-YES! You are amazing!
我三十了!
I’m thirty!
再见,不顾后果去外面喝个昏天黑地的我
-Goodbye, drinking without consequences.
再见,早餐吃曲奇的我
Goodbye, eating cookies for breakfast.
再见,认为能赢得金发碧眼美女的焦点的我
Goodbye, thinking I could pull off blonde highlights.
再见,不知道信用评分是什么的我
Goodbye not knowing what a credit score is!
凯里?凯里,哦,太好了
-Keri? -Keri – oh, thank God!
你为什么一直不接电话?怎么了?这都是些什么?
-Why haven’t you been answering your phone?
-Wha – what is this?
我在向青春告别。
-I’m saying goodbye to my youth!
我们要带你出去。我要对我的运动裤说再见。
-We’re gonna take you out. -I gotta say goodbye to my
sweatpants.
我有四条。我们要出去了。

I have four pairs! -We’re going out!
一切都会好起来的,大妹子喝了这个,冷静下来

-You’re gonna be fine, dude, drink this – calm down.
我记得我25岁时,我很恐慌
-Yeah, I remember when I turned 25, I had a huge panic attack.
就像放在女人身上我们必须永远保持年轻一样不切实际的期望
-It’s like there’s this unrealistic expectation put on
women that we have to stay young forever.
是的,我保证内化掉了。哦,我的天,这是过生日的女孩儿,嘿!
-Yeah, I for sure internalized that.
-Oh my God, it’s the birthday girl, hey!
嘿,女士们,听着,三十岁很迷人
-Hey ladies, hi! Listen, being 30 is amazing!
我很享受我的生活。
I’m having the time of my life!
似乎现在人们喜欢年龄更大的女人,对吗?宝宝
And it turns out – guys LOVE older women. Right babe?
我甚至都不知道他的名字,我也不会给他打电话
I don’t even know his name, and I’m not gonna call him.
我要回家,写我的那部小说。
I’m gonna go home, and I’m gonna write that novel I’ve always
我一直说要写的,现在我三十了,人们会很认真的看待我
said I was gonna write, because now that I’m 30, people take me
seriously.
我厌倦了我二十岁时说的废话,你懂我的意思吧?
Ugh, I’m so done with that crap in my twenties, you know what I
mean?
我昨晚看到你的独白了,很有趣。
Oh – I saw your standup set last night. Really funny!
继续保持梦想
Keep that dream alive.
你昨晚去做独白了?是的,我还辞职了
-You did standup last night? -Yeah, and I also quit my job.
两者有关系吗?你应该找回你的工作。
-Are the two related? You should get your job back.
是的
-Yeah

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKX4eGe1qH0

相关推荐